Blackmailed By Unknown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I open the window and feel the night air. A while ago a bird flew into my window and when it did, it broke the screen. So when I open the window, it goes directly outside. More so, when I open it, the world can see my clothespined tits in this second story window.

Then I hold my pajama bottoms out of the window...and drop them. I see them fall and flutter to the ground, landing right next to where we keep the trash cans. My only hope is that I can get them before my parents get home. Or if I can't, that I can think up a good enough lie about why they are there.

While still at the window, feeling an odd thrill of letting the world see me like this, I hear the sound alerting me of another message. I walk back, this time my hands covering my womanhood in reaction. Sure enough, he wrote another message, but this time I let out, "Oh come on," when I read it.

"All bras and panties out the window too," is what the blackmailer wrote. Reading this sends a shock of excitement over me, all from that loss of control. It makes my poor womanhood tingle in a powerful way. It's so strong that I immediately move to my dresser and gather up all my panties.

Not believing I'm doing this, I move back to the window. Feeling that I'm in a daze, I toss all of my panties out the window. They flutter and float down too as they weigh less than my bottoms. They go all over, with most landing on the ground, a few going inside the garbage cans and one...over my neighbor's fence. It goes over, where I have no chance of getting it back.

Feeling like the edges of my vision are fuzzy, I move back to my dresser and gather up all of my bras. They too go out the window, only they are heavier so they fall straight down. I'm hoping I didn't do it on purpose, but they manage to all go into the open garbage cans.

In any case, the point is I have no underwear now. It's all outside. Outside where anyone might see them and wonder what in the world I'm doing. Outside where they can steal them or put all in the trash.

Finally, I walk back to my seat, naked as can be still in a daze. After I sit, I reach out and put my hands on the keyboard. I then type out the only question I have. "Who are you?" It's the only question I want answered. One that I need to know as this person is intent on humiliating and breaking me.

"Sit with your legs spread wide and put your hands behind the chair," is the response. Feeling very much defeated even if I know I'm not, I do as I'm told. My arms are put behind my chair, where I hold them together. I do this in a manner that makes my chest push out, giving him a better view of them via the webcam. And then I spread my legs wide, even if he can't see down there. I spread them to the point I feel my legs burning a bit.

"Guess where the other two clothespins are going? Say it out loud," the blackmailer writes next. My face flushes yet again as sitting like this has made me very powerfully aroused. It feels like I'm tied down, even if I'm not.

"My clit," I answer, only it comes out "mahh caaaaaalt." The blackmailer replies with a gross and crude gif of a woman going down on a large, hard cock. Only I get the point of it as it looks as if the woman is nodding yes as she goes up and down it while looking at the camera.

I reach over and grab a clothespin, fearing what this will feel like. A part of me is ashamed as I actually hoped he might make me do this. That I've wondered what it would feel like from the moment he mentioned clothespins.

I'm not sure why, but I move the chair back some. I move it until my pussy is on the screen. Moving so the blackmailer can watch me do this.

Taking a deep breath to steady myself, I open the clothespin and move it downward. When I release it over that tender part of me, I actually cry out. The clothespin bites down hard, making me jerk forward as pained pleasure moves over me. In response, I comically thrust my hips to try and deal with the pain.

After a little while, the pain dulls like on my nipples, leaving the clothespin to stick out. For a while I look at it, so surprised such a beautiful part of me could look so...pathetic. Like it isn't that beautiful sexy part of me, but a thing for someone to abuse and use as they want. And then I grab the other clothespin, and repeat the process, having to arrange the two clothespins so they both can bit on my clit.

Doing this makes me feel so humiliated and stupid. It's so intense that I'm scared I may orgasm off of it. To add to this feeling, my arms go back behind my chair and my legs are spread again. On the screen I see myself in all my glory, naked and wide open, clothespins everywhere. And I have to say...I like the look. I look so...hot. So hot and sexy in the way I look and feel pathetic. It really looks as if I'm dominated. That I'm a sex slave or something.

"Now comes the truly fun part," the blackmailer writes. I don't respond or even move, but keep staring at the screen, waiting. I wonder what that could mean? I'm guessing he means for me to play with myself as he or she watches. That's how these end up, right?

"You...are about to go outside," the blackmailer writes. Seeing that makes me sit up straight as I think I misread that. I read it and reread it. No matter how many times I do, it says the same thing.

"Wait, what?" I try to say but it comes are garbled. Going outside? What? Why? What is that supposed to do? And why would I ever do it? Inside is one thing, but outside? That's dangerous.

"Yes. Outside. But first we have to make sure you are ready," the blackmailer writes. The feeling of true fear returns now. It's a cold feeling that for some reason makes my dark arousal grow. It's clear that this person does in fact know me. That maybe this is an inside job from someone in my life.

"No...I won't," I protest, only this doesn't have the impact I probably want as I keep my arms behind the chair and my legs open, not to mention I can't even understand myself. I repeat this a few times, trying to show that I'm serious.

For a while the blackmailer doesn't respond. In fact, 5 minutes go by, to which I've moved back to the screen as I wait. As I do, I try and think who could this person be. Who that I know knows I posted that naked picture of myself? I just can't think of anyone.

"Click HERE," the blackmailer writes now, with the HERE being a link. Scared but curious, I click on the link, the thought of viruses or anything else not popping in my head.

When the new page loads, my stomach drops to the floor. In an instant, I feel like my life is over. It is by far the most humiliating and horrible thing I've ever seen. And in that brief moment, I feel truly owned like never before. That this nameless person found a way to control me fully. I feel beyond defeated, that I'll do anything the blackmailer tells me to do.

The new page that appears is filled with dozens of gifs...of me. Each one is some action that I've done tonight, broken down into gif form. One is me shaking my breasts and repeating "My name is Ms Big Boobies," while another is a sped-up version of me walking to the window with my panties and throwing them out. There are literally dozens of gifs, with most showing my face.

"Do as I say, or these will be made available for people to purchase and reuse, not to mention your dirty picture sent to everyone that knows you," the blackmailer writes now. It occurs to me that's why he was taking so much time. He was making all these gifs. Gifs that sick, dirty old men would flock to. Gifs that would happily be shared and reused.

My eyes look at each gif in turn, thinking how my life is over. From one I see my excited face as I lifted my tits via my nipples. In another I see myself put the clothespins on my clit then jerk around comically. In yet another, I see myself put my arms behind the chair and spread my legs while the words "I'm a fucking whore" flash at the bottom.

Feeling utterly broken, I get one final burst of hope; my tracing program. The one I forgot I was running. The one that has been tracing him since we started. It's now my only hope to stop him.

That tiny bit of hope fuels me as I switch out of the chat window. I bring up the trace program and feel that hope die. It's showing the result as my own house's WIFI. That the asshole somehow knew how to reroute the trace program back to the source, which is here. That he covered his tracks completely.

"You win," I say weakly as I bring up the chat again. Through it comes out garbled, he knows what I said. He knows that he wins. For now, I'm sure it is a "he." A horrible, evil he.

"Look under your bed for your new box," the blackmailer writes. Again, cold fear runs over me at this. Has he been in my house? How? When? Who is this guy? How did he do that?

I get up and move to my bed, having to walk oddly thanks to the clothespins on my clit. I kneel and then bend over, unknowingly giving the blackmailer a nice shot of my pussy like this, which will no doubt be put into another gif.

Sure enough, there's a black box under my bed. I pull it out, feeling very scared and very dominated. Once standing, I open it and am not surprised by what I see. There are two new dildos that supposedly can vibrate as well as a black butt plug.

Hearing the sound of a new message, I turn to look at the screen. The message simply states that I know where they go. To this, tears form in my eyes as this is going from bad to worse. That instead of simple commands and showing off, this is turning into full blown molestation and/or fucking. That he's going to make me fuck myself with these.

Feeling still in a dream-like daze now, I take all three out. I put the two purple dildos on the desk next to my keyboard. Then I take out the butt plug and open it from the packaging. Out of the three, I know this one will be the worse. And I rather just get it over with.

I place it on my chair. For a while I stare at it, not believing I'm about to insert it up my ass. Yet as scared as I am, as dominated as I feel, a part of me is so excited. Anal is something I've never considered. Now it looks like I'm trying it if I like it or not. That I'm about to literally shove something up my ass.

Facing the webcam again, I bend over and slowly lower my ass. As I do, I spread my cheeks open in hope this makes it easier to put in. When I am low enough, I feel the blunt point of the plug. Positioning myself better, I then feel it right at my private entrance.

Groaning, whimpering and moaning, I slowly sit on it. At once it enters my ass, making me feel violated in a special way. I keep going where it begins to part my ass as the more I sit on it. I keep going down, becoming louder as I do with the plug going deeper and deeper up my ass. It gets to a point that it is so intense that my eyes roll as I've never felt so molested or violated.

And then I feel the thing sort of slip inside. That it goes over the widest part and the rest just slides in, staying where it is. That no matter if I clench or move, it's going to stay in me until I pull it out.

Feeling this, I sit on the chair with the knowledge that the entire butt plug is in my ass, where I very much feel the violation and odd pleasure it gives. And the knowledge that he saw my face the entire time it happened, only makes it stronger.

With a shaking hand, I reach and grab one of the dildos. Taking it out of the case, I look at it. It's much larger than any of the cocks I've seen in person. It's also wider too.

My shaking hand lowers it down to my womanhood. Then, staring at myself on screen, I place it at my opening and begin to push it in. My eyes widen as I feel the head of it poke inside. Spreading my legs more, I start to push it in more, gasping and moaning as I do. I knew I was wet, but I've never felt me so wet before. The thing practically slides in as I push, pushing me apart as it does.

I keep pushing it in more, making it go deeper than I've ever felt anything inside me go. A constant moan comes out of my as it's such an incredible feeling. And then, finally, I reach the end of the thing, as just the base sticks out of me now, with the rest buried inside. Only a couple of inches stick out with the entire thing inside my sex.

Knowing he'll make me do it anyway, I press the button on the base of the dildo. Instantly harsh vibrations start. They seem to vibrate my entire insides, making me cum at once. As I wasn't expecting it to feel like this, my hands grip the chair and my legs stay parted as the orgasm hits. It makes me moan over and over, which turns into a scream as I sink into the vibrations.

The orgasm is unlike any I have felt. It feels explosive and dark, instead of fun and light. It makes me moan so loud I'm scared a neighbor might hear. And overall, I love it. Love the way my insides quiver. Love that it makes me feel the butt plug vibrating as well. Love it so much that once it fades, I want to feel it again.

Sitting up once it passes, I reach to turn the dildo off as I'm not sure if I can even walk like this. That's when I see another message from the blackmailer that reads, "Do not turn it off Ms Big Boobies." Seeing that, I take my hand away, trying to fight the harsh vibrations and how they make me feel.

Taking the last vibrator, I figure there's only one more hole. So, once it is out of the case, I insert it in my mouth. I push it in deep where it goes almost to the back of my mouth. I push it to the point where I almost gag and then stop. Doing this makes the thing stick out, making it clear that I have a dildo/fake cock in my mouth, as well as a clothespin on my tongue.

The Blackmailer writes another message now, and I just nod to show I understand as I can no longer talk. Doing as he wants, I open one of the drawers of my desk and pull out some tape. Then I proceed to take a long strip of tape and wrap it around my head...and the dildo. In short, he makes me tape the dildo in place to gag me. And then I turn it on, feeling the fucking thing make my teeth and head vibrate.

Once I do this, the blackmailer writes more instructions. I try to read them, but it feels like my entire body is vibrating. Even trying to read is hard as the words all shake. It's so strong that I know I could cum at any moment.

"Go outside like this. At no point cover yourself, trust me I will know if you do. Pick up a pair of your panties and then wrap them around your wrists to bind them. Then go to the backyard and bend over the stump," the blackmailer writes, proving without a doubt it is someone that knows me. Not just knows me but knows my house.

I stand up but immediately fall back to the chair as my poor pussy seems to quiver at the new position of standing. Standing again, I go slower, and my eyes roll from how it feels. Feeling so stupid, I walk wide legged out of my bedroom, naked as can be as all holes are plugged.

It takes me several minutes to get down the stairs. In the end, I have to sit and go stair by stair as I get too scared I might fall. This causes me to have yet another orgasm as I keep my legs spread wide the entire time I move down. What really makes me cum is how each time I go to a new step, I feel the butt plug trying to go deeper.

I walk out of the front door, no longer caring about, well, anything. The knowledge that I'm naked and looking so stupid doesn't matter. Nothing matters now.

The night is dark and there doesn't seem to be anyone around, not that it matters. Slowly I walk with my hands behind my back as to not hide any part of my body. As I walk, my breasts do swing and jiggle, the clothespins very much still on.

Walking around my house, I find where I dumped all my clothes. Once there, I grab a pair of my panties that are on the ground. I stick one hand into a leg hole of my panties, then wrap the set around and around that wrist. Once it is nice and tightly wound, I force my other hand into the other leg hole. This actually hurts once I get it in and feels like it is cutting off the blood flow. But it is what he wanted. That my hands would be bound.

I walk between my house and the neighbor's naked, not really caring that they could see me if they look out a window. After all, it might be them who are doing this to me. If it is, I hope they are watching now as I put my bound hands on top of my head to make sure I'm not covering anything. But I walk in my humiliated state until I reach the backyard gate, to which I go inside, not bothering to close the gate.

A few minutes later, I'm bent over the tree stump that we have. The tree stump that has been here for years. The tree stump that almost no one would know about. The tree stump that is from that tree that had branches touching our roof.

I stay bent over, my tits dangling beneath me, my ass and pussy on fully display. As I'm made to wait, I cum again as the vibrations in my pussy are just too intense. What makes this orgasm even more intense is that I tell myself my all the neighbors are watching. That they can hear the humming of the toys I have forced inside me. That they are going to ask about this when my parents return, and everything will come tumbling down.

As I cum, I try to be as quiet as I can, not wanting the world to hear me act like the whore I'm being made into. With my mouth gagged on a fake cock, my moans are muffled, which I know was the point. Also, strange enough, I cry as I cum. Tears fall out as I feel so unlike myself. I feel like a completely different person, as I know I would never do this. I feel so broken. So stupid. So humiliated.

Thanks to the vibrating dildo in my mouth, I don't hear it when the man enters the backyard. I only know he's there when hands press on my upper back to make me bend over more. He then grabs two handfuls of my ass and squeezes before pushing on it to position me the way he wants. Feeling this, I whimper but move as he wants, knowing there's no way out of this.

This is him, the blackmailer. The one that made me do all those humiliating acts. The one that wanted this from me. Who wanted to hurt me both physically and emotionally. And now, he's going to take what he wants, which is me. He's about to fuck me, knowing I can't stop him.

He slowly removes the dildo out of my womanhood, letting it keep vibrating as he does. On purpose he slides it out slowly, torturing me more. He even pushes it back in a few times, fucking me with the thing until it is removed completely.

While he does this, I don't look back. Instead, I hang my head like the submissive I've become. I think to myself how far I've fallen, how low. I'm naked in my own backyard, having defiled my own body for him. Now I'm going to let him take this personal part of me...and I'm excited for it.

Now I feel his own manhood at my entrance. He then pushes it inside me, where it feels just as large as the dildo. Like before, he has no issue sliding inside me thanks to all the times I've recently cum. He's able to slide it all the way in until he's pressed up against my ass. I'm not sure if he moans or anything as I still just hear the vibrating of the dildo in my mouth, which I believe is the point.

And then this man starts to fuck me. He rams into me hard, slamming my hips into the tree and making my tits swing. There's no easy or gentle with this man, he goes full force as if he's teaching me a lesson. It's so rough that I can't help but let out a yelp or moan each time as my body goes into overdrive. I can tell he's doing this to punish me. He's fucking me hard like this as punishment.

He then reaches out to grab my hands. When I see this, I offer them willingly, which he pulls back on. He pulls on them until they are up and behind my head, making me arch my back very painfully. Now my clothespinned tits can clearly be seen by anyone looking from a nearby house.

I'm fucked like this, in my own backyard. Fucked hard so my tits bounce wildly and I moan like the whore I've become. The man is extremely rough, going so far as you slap my ass repeatedly as hard as he can. He's not worried about the noise as the clapping sound of him fucking me echoes all around, as does the sound of my moaning.