Blackmailed Ch. 04

Story Info
Harold told me to come meet the suppliers with him.
4.3k words
4.55
20.7k
13
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/21/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers

After the gangbang, Eric and Harold left me alone for the next week to recover. Not that there was much recovering going on for me. I went to the pharmacy as soon as I made myself presentable and got the pill to prevent any unwanted pregnancies. I wasn't sure if it was too late but it was better than nothing. I simply couldn't risk having my boyfriend find out what had happened. I could barely look him in the eyes now, each time remembering how I screamed out in pleasure as I was fucked by the men. How could I sit there pretending to be virtuous when I acted like an absolute whore to the others?

However, my quiet demeanor recently had brought about a change to my boyfriend as well. He thought that I was under too much pressure in my job search, told me very kindly I could join a gym class or something in order to make new friends if I was bored of staying at home all day. For the last few nights he would return from work with something I enjoy. A bottle of wine, flowers, my favorite dark chocolate. His kind actions only made me more guilty. He didn't know I was making friends, just not the sort one went out to tea with.

After a week of agonizing wait, Harold finally called me.

"Meet me at the store in an hour. You're going to come meet the suppliers with me. Wear a short skirt and a white blouse. Something sexy. If you wear what you turn up in last time, I'm going to make you change into the kinkwear we have at the store." Harold warned me.

I understood that I couldn't pull the same trick twice. I dug out a skirt I hadn't put on since high school, a skirt which ended a few inches below the curve of my ass. High school was my wild days, before I decided to settle down and focused on my school. I put on a white knitted top which bared my midriff and framed my breasts to perfection. I gazed at my reflection in the mirror, could barely recognized myself. In a bout of impulsiveness, I tied my hair into two plaits. I looked about five years younger now, especially without the makeup on my face. I thought about how I had never dressed up like this for my boyfriend, even though we had been together since university. Would he have liked to see me dressed like this? What would he say if he knew that I was going to meet someone else in this outfit?

I already knew what I would be doing today. Fucking several men Harold wanted me to fuck. The thought of faceless men using my body turned me on. I squeezed my thighs together, already getting wet between them.

"There she is." Harold roared out cheerfully when he caught sight of me as I came through the doors. "Looking beautiful, as always."

An unfamiliar man, a customer, was talking to Eric looked up, whistled. When I glanced over at him, his face went ruddy.

"Sorry, wasn't thinking-"

Eric waved his apology away. "Don't bother. She dressed up for us to admire, didn't you, honey?" He asked me directly. I nodded, although I couldn't quite muster up a smile. "I see you're dressed appropriately for once." He gave me a very blatant onceover and grinned. "We'll turn you into a slut yet."

Harold clasped me by the shoulder, groped my breasts with another hand. "The supplier people are going to be really happy to see you."

Eric leered at me, his nostrils flaring. "If you two aren't setting off immediately, I'd love to have some time with her."

"Another time, old boy." Harold shrugged. "She'll come when you call."

I didn't say a single word as they conversed, even though they were talking about me. The customer was eavesdropping, his interest bright on his face. As Harold led me out of the store, I heard Eric's words, "Interested in her? That's our store pet. You'll see her around often enough if you drop by. We'll put her to work soon."

"It was Eric's idea that I brought you along today." Harold explained as he turned on the truck. I climbed up onto the vehicle with difficult, and probably flashed anyone who was standing behind me. "Thought I might as well put you to good use."

I remained silent, not sure what I would add to the conversation. Did they want me to tell them how much I look forward to it? Or did he want me to praise Eric for his idea?

Harold didn't care. He turned on the radio to some unfamiliar station as he pulled out of the parking space. He steered with one hand, and with his other, reached over to me and pushed up my skirt to reveal my white lace underwear. The shape of my clit ring could be seen through the soft material.

"Take that off." He commanded.

I obeyed immediately, shimmied the panty off with a sexy wriggle of my hips, knowing that he was watching my every movement. His hand came back immediately as soon as it was off, tracing my lips and the soft flesh within. He hooked his thumb through the ring and tugged it, his index finger slipping inside me. I couldn't help but rolled my hips towards him, my breathing grew heavier.

He kept me on the edge of an orgasm the whole time we were driving there. I didn't care what it look liked to other drivers on the road, if they caught me with my legs spread in my seat, and him playing with my pussy openly. My thighs were slick with my wetness and the air smelled of my arousal. I almost opened my mouth to beg him to let me come when he stopped the truck.

"Get over here and suck me off." He ordered.

I went over eagerly, my mind clouded with sexual pleasure. I knelt down on my seat with my bare ass in the air and took him into my mouth. It didn't take long for him to come and I swallowed everything.

"Let's go," Harold said. He didn't care that I was trembling with the need for an orgasm.

I tried my best to shake myself from the haze in my brain, looking around to see where I was. We were in yet another warehouse district, though this one was a tad less seedy than the last one. Harold knew where he was going and led us towards one of the warehouse to the left. I was surprised to see neatly stacked boxes upon boxes within, and even an air-conditioned office inside.

"Finally here huh, Harold?" A balding man in his fifties came forward to greet us. He was dressed in a tee with a purple logo emblazoned on the right side, with black jeans. He had a stubble on his chin which, like what was left of his hair, had strands of grey in it.

"Yup. Brought something for you to enjoy. You better give me a good discount for the merchandize today." Harold growled.

The man finally caught sight of me from behind the huge bulk of Harold, a slow smile spreading across his face. "Well now, little girl, are you lost? Did the big bad man kidnap you from somewhere?"

"Nah. Eric found her in the shop, thought she'd like to play with us. I told her we're going to come here and she dressed herself for the occasion." Harold twisted the meaning behind the words, made me out to be worse than I was. He turned to me, "Go on. That's Mr. Rawlings to you."

Mr. Rawlings perched against his desk and beckoned me with his hand. "Don't need to call me that. For cute little girls like you, you can just call me papa."

My skin crawled as I stepped away from the relative safety of Harold. I stood before Mr. Rawlings, subjected myself to his scrutiny. "P-papa." I whispered with a reddened face.

Harold chuckled, settled down in the lounge seat in the office. "You can have her for a few hours. Have to get her back by six though."

"Why?" Mr. Rawlings asked, not even sparing Harold a glance. He showed no signs of touching me, just undressing me with his eyes. I was very aware I had left my underwear in Harold's truck, that there was nothing beneath my skirt.

"Have to get her home before her boyfriend returns." Harold said. "The idiot didn't know about her extracurricular activities and she would like to keep it that way. Might throw a fit and stop playing along if that boyfriend finds out. Isn't that right?"

The last part was directed towards me and I nodded my head.

"Interesting." Mr. Rawlings commented. He stared at me as though he knew that there was more that Harold wasn't saying, but he didn't question it further. "Let me just call Oli and Victor. They'll know just what to do with you." He grabbed my chin, raised it so that I was staring into his eyes. "Oli's going to love you."

He spoke on the walkie talkie. A moment later, two people came into the office, crowding the small interior. Victor was a young pimple-faced man in his early twenties and had multiple rings on one ear. Oli, it turned out, wasn't short for Oliver, but Olivia. She was about thirty years old, with sharp eager eyes and a huge presence. Her jet-black hair was tied up in a ponytail at the back of her head. She was chewing bubblegum as she strolled in. Both of them were wearing the uniform with the logo, and jeans.

They saw Harold and me in the office at once, looked away from Harold and focused on me. Presumably, they had seen Harold before.

"Who's the skirt?" Oli asked straightforwardly. "Pretty little thing."

"Harold brought her for us to have a bit of fun with." Mr. Rawlings told them. "Go. Take her outside and set her up with something. I'll be out in a bit."

Victor leered at me. I noticed then that he had a gap between his front teeth. An inane little observation. Olivia grabbed me by the arm and pulled me out, the gum snapping loudly between her teeth the whole time we walked over to the back of the warehouse.

"This is the first time Harold ever brought someone around. How did he land you, sweetie?" Oli asked as she walked me up the flight of stairs.

Between Victor and Olivia, she was obviously the one in charge.

"I visited their store and he said I should play with them." I lied.

Oli laughed, saw through it. "Whatever. You're here now and you're ours for the time being. Rawlings never brought us anything fun to play with in the five years I've worked here."

She led me into a large room with a huge array of their toys on display. Their merchandise room, I thought to myself as I took in the tables of dildos and vibrators. This was where they showed their customers the stock that they had.

"Come on. We won't be using those today." Oli clucked at me. She went over to a saddle over in the far corner, patted it. "This one. We have difficulty selling these because they're so expensive. You might as well help us to demonstrate how these are used." She looked over to me. "Go on, take off your clothes. Victor, set up the camera. We can show it to anyone who is interested. Something tells me this will work very well."

Victor scuttered off to get the necessary items. I pulled my tee over my head, revealing the white lace bra underneath. I had learned to obey without question, and even though I had qåualms about more people seeing a video of what was going to happen to me, I kept my mouth shut. Something which Oli was rather pleased with, judging by the flicker of surprise on her face. She came over to me, caressed my face with a hand, a smile on her face.

"You're quite the pretty child, aren't you? Perhaps I'd have a bit of fun with you before the boys got their hands on you."

I stared at her, my lips parted wordlessly. She... couldn't possibly mean what I thought she had meant, could she?

My expression must have amused her, because she laughed. "Oh yes. Later." She promised as she turned me around to unclasp my bra. She pushed the straps off my shoulders and threw the bra, along with the blouse onto one of the tables, where they laid amidst the sex toys. I stood in front of her, topless. She clucked her tongue when I raised up my arm to cover myself, as though she was a stern disapproving nurse so I let it fall lamely on my sides. I hadn't had a woman undressed me since my mother did when I was a child.

She reached out a hand to gently brush my nipples, watched them pucker under her touch. My face heated in embarrassment, the blush extending down to my chest. Her eyes took on a cruel glint and her smile broadened.

"Such a cute pink color." Oli whispered with a sly grin as she traced my areola with a fingernail. I looked down at her wandering hand in silence. When she pinched one of them suddenly and pulled, I gasped out loud, my eyes shooting up to look at her in surprise. She chuckled at my surprise. "That look. What a lovely expression. I am going to enjoy playing with you so much later."

She unzipped my skirt, clucked her tongue again when she saw my wet thighs and pantyless crotch. She knelt down before me, trailed a hand between my legs. "Are all these for me? Naughty girl, were you that excited to see me?"

"N-no. Harold did that." I denied it urgently.

"None for me? Not even a little?" Oli sounded rather dejected. I knew she wasn't, not really. She was only toying with me.

Her fingers caressed the outside of my lips, sending tingles through me. She pried them apart gently, pushing aside the wet folds and located the metal ring dangling from my clit. Her soft touches were a world apart from the men's rough hasty handling, and far more disconcerting. I could feel myself falling into a warm pool of water, melting into pure desire. Like the frog thrown into water which didn't feel the temperature slowly increase until it was boiling.

She played with my ring until I grew slippery and yearned for something inside me. She looked up at me as she licked my juices off her fingers. "Are you sure you're not excited to see me?" I bit my lip, but she wasn't looking for an answer. She got to her feet and nudged me towards the saddle. "Go on. You're going to do some riding today. I better set you up before the boys get back."

Oli went over to the array of dildos and picked two dildos which would have intimidated me if I hadn't been experienced the same from Eric, Harold and the others. I watched her fit those on the saddle and poured a large amount of lubrication on them, thinking how considerate it was of her. Perhaps it was because she was a woman too.

"Come over," She beckoned me with a hand.

There was a footstool for me to balance on while I swung my leg over the saddle. It was aptly named because of the shape, though I imagined none of the usual ones would have two large dildos sticking out of it. It was placed on a heavy steel container, which withstood my weight pretty well. I was just edging down the dildos when the others wandered in casually.

"Good choice," Rawlings said when he saw what we were doing. "We always have problem selling this. Not a lot of people are willing to splurge over a thousand on this product." He turned to Harold and continued, "The customers are always looking for something discreet and portable, but they don't know that there's something about the good old sex toys. This puppy packs one hell of a punch. You'll see in a moment."

Victor sidled in and began setting up the video camera. He made sure that it was able to get the whole of me within frame. Then he came up to me with a slightly crumpled paper and a pen, told me to sign it.

I was focused on the two dildos sinking deeper into me. The week's abstinence had apparently made me recover to previous tightness. I took the pen and hastily scribbled my signature on it, not even bothering to read what it was about. I hadn't realized I had given them the rights to distribute the video they would take in a minute.

"There you go!" Oli exclaimed when I finally settled down on the seat of the saddle. The dildo in my pussy was pushing against my cervix while fighting for space with the dildo in my ass. I pressed a hand over the bulge of my tummy and stared out blankly at the men looking at me. I didn't noticed Oli wrapping cuffs around my legs and locking them to hooks on the steel container. She reached for my crotch and adjusted my folds until my clit was pressing against the bumpy patch on the saddle.

"You're ready now, darling." Oli smacked a kiss to my cheek. "Victor?" When Victor gave her a thumbs up, she patted my face. "Enjoy!"

The vibrations turned on. There was apparently a reason for the steel box. There was a machinery which made both dildos in my ass and pussy plunge in and out of me. Oli adjusted them until they were fucking me alternately, one entering me as another was exiting. I moaned at how they felt as they thrust in me. This was what I had missed during the one week's rest- the extreme fullness, the fact that I couldn't stop this even if I wanted to.

"Isn't she lovely?" Oli asked the men in utter delight.

"Very." Rawlings's voice was a low growl. "You brought a nice one, Harold." He slapped a hand on Harold's shoulder, as both of them watched me writhe on the saddle. Victor was touching himself through his pants.

"Go on." Harold said to Oli. "Don't limit yourself to just one thing. She can take as much as you can give."

The three men appeared content to watch Oli run the show. Oli took something from a table and came over to me. I was shaking uncontrollably, holding onto the front of the saddle as both dildos ravaged me from beneath. A sheen of perspiration covered my bare body.

"Thought I would beautify these lovely breasts of yours." Oli said.

She touched my breasts again. They were squeezed between my arms when I leaned forward, creating a tantalizing cleavage for the audience. She clamped the nipples, turned it tight until I was struggling to move away from her. These clamps were each decorated with silver butterflies. When they were attached to my nipples, it looked as though I had butterflies dancing on my breasts. They looked incredibly erotic.

"Doesn't this look pretty?" Oli leaned in close to me and whispered in my ear as she held one of my breasts in her hands. "You look really beautiful, sweetie. Do those dildos feel good in you? You're such a little slut to enjoy this, aren't you? Do you like being exhibited like this? Like being watched as you come for all of us?"

The dildos drew me closer and closer to my orgasm, as did Oli's degrading whispers. I had been conditioned to find these pleasurable. The name-calling, the exhibitionism, the filming. My sexual preference had changed even though I hadn't fully understood it.

I squealed out my orgasms, my clit throbbing as my pussy spasmed around the two invaders. Neither of them stopped. They continued pounding me like the mechanical beasts they were. I moved eagerly onto the next wave, until it crested and broke apart inside me. My skin flushed hot and cold, my body sagging under the two orgasms I just went through. I tried to lift myself up from the saddle and only then realized that Oli had buckled them down. Seeking for a reprieve, I turned to her and pleaded, "Please. Turn it off."

To my surprise, she did so immediately. It was the first time my requests were heeded. I was still slightly stunned as Oli unbuckled me and helped me off the saddle. Then she told me why she had let me off the hook so easily.

"I better have my fun before the boys get impatient." She brushed damp hair from my face, walked me past the men with me leaning heavily against her and the men staring lustily after us. "I wanted to play with you first before they mess you up."

She led me to the next room, which was empty except for a huge mattress on the floor. I didn't even want to think why the warehouse would have such a room here. She lay me on top of it and got between my legs. Her eyes gleamed predatorily at me. "You didn't see how lovely you were just now. No wonder all of them were so eager for you. I want you too. I want you to come for me."

I pushed a hand at her shoulders. "I'm not into woman." I told her, trying to be kind. After all, she had been incredibly nice to me.

"It doesn't matter. With the right stimulation, you'll come for me anyway." Oli chuckled, brushing a finger down my neck to play with the butterflies on my nipples. I arched my back, incidentally pushing my breasts towards her. "Look. See how you respond to me."

kallyreys
kallyreys
197 Followers
12