Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Doc begins his association with the group.
6k words
4.47
20.7k
9

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Preamble

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. For this continuation to make any sense, it would be best to read, or re-read the original story. Thanks to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation. If any of these topics offend your sensibilities, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

If you are still with me, I'd like to address a couple of items before we continue.

1. The title.

My original intent with this continuation was to create a short epilogue to lay the groundwork for another story I'm working on that will use several of the same characters. Thus the original title; 'Blackmailed Couple - An Epilogue".

As I got into it, however, it became more involved than I had planned.

It took a couple of tries to get Chapters 01-02 resubmitted and the name corrected.

2. The kids.

Yeah I get it. The children of this couple got a raw deal. They are really in a no-win situation. Their parents have chosen their own selfish needs over those of their children and have gotten themselves in way over their heads without considering the consequences. Unfortunately this happens in real life as well as in fiction. But the good news here is; this is fiction. These. People. Are. Not. Real. They exist only as words on a screen and in the imagination of the reader. As such, we can give them any outcome we choose. I choose to believe that they are strong and resilient, and will rise above their adversity to become healthy and happy. Or at least the best possible outcome considering their circumstances.

***

So, with that out of the way, on to Chapters 03-04.

These chapters, for the most part elevate character called Doc. to a major character, and provide background on him and the origins of his involvement with the group.

This is also where we make a hard turn to Mind Control and Science Fiction (or as I like to call it; 'Quasi-Semi-pseudo-Scientific plausibility).

Please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world. Or at least I sincerely hope not.

-NoWriterI

Chapter 03

To the casual observer, the facility from which the group conducts its operations would appear for all the world, as though a nineteenth century Victorian mansion had been dropped onto the highest point of the remote and secluded twenty acre property located ninety minutes outside of the major metropolitan area. But of course, no casual observers were allowed near. Security was tight.

While every effort had been made to make it appear authentically Victorian, the building's façade was wrapped around a modern three story structure loaded with the latest in technical amenities and furnished in opulent antiques. Where authentic furnishings were unattainable, reproductions had been painstakingly handcrafted to original specifications.

From the circular, hedge-lined, driveway the main doors open into a large open foyer, beyond which lie three stories of administration offices, Doc's work area and training facilities, plus five star worthy kitchen and dining areas. Out back there is also a large patio courtyard complete with a swimming pool, outdoor bar and cabanas.

The entire south wing is a large open ballroom with a wraparound mezzanine leading to a grand staircase to the second floor of the central structure. A large fireplace, complete with an ornate mantle anchors the entire south wall.

To the North is the residential wing which contains twenty suites including the boss's penthouse which occupies the majority of the third floor.

Within the basement of the center section is an area dubbed "Doc's lair" by the very few group members who know of its existence. Doc was in training room one, busy preparing for his subject's arrival.

The training room resembled a high tech version of an exam room of a typical medical clinic. Rather than the harsh lighting one would expect in such a setting. The lighting here though was low-key and the atmosphere was subdued. Doc kept classical music playing in the background over unseen speakers.

Doc was inspecting and testing the various equipment arrayed around the padded table in the center of the room. He was checking the connectivity and operation of the various tools of his trade, paying particular attention to the virtual reality goggles and a set of noise cancelling ear buds. Once satisfied that those were in proper working order, he followed up to insure that the correct file was loaded into the primary computer, and that it was cued up properly for playback.

When all of that checked out, he set a black case onto the counter and pressed his thumb to an aperture on the lock. A green LED flashed and he released the clasp that held the case shut. He opened the case and withdrew a glass vial that contained two ounces of a clear liquid.

That two ounces of clear liquid was the key to Doc's successes, here with the group as well as in his private practice. All the other equipment played a supporting role.

To produce even the small quantity that was in that vial was a laborious and painstaking process. Since many of the raw materials had been either outlawed or were highly regulated, he'd been forced to rely on the black market.

The formula was the result of an effort that had been started by Doc's father years earlier when Doc was just a child. The original intent had been to produce a surgical anesthesia that would be safer and with fewer side effects than the commonly available options at the time. If successful, it would have changed the landscape of general anesthesia and would have made Doc's father a wealthy man.

Alas, during clinical trials it was discovered that, while patients had felt no pain and had no memory of their procedure, they were able to recall and recite, verbatim, complete conversations that had taken place in the operating room. The trials were halted, the program stopped and Doc's young life took a turn.

One night, shortly after the trial had been ended, some men wearing uniforms had knocked on the door and talked to his father for a long time. After that night he rarely saw his father again. After that night his father would come home for a few days only to be gone for months on end, until finally, after a couple of years of this he'd stopped coming home at all.

Years later, while Doc was still in medical school, his mother had died. While going through the house, preparing to sell it, he'd come across his father's old notebooks in the attic. Taking them home, he consciously set them aside until he'd completed medical school and had set himself up in private practice as a clinical psychologist. He then seized upon them in a quest to discover clues as to what had led to his father's desertion.

What Doc learned, had both shocked and intrigued him. He came to understand that his father's disappearance had not been voluntary. This knowledge had gone a long way towards assuaging his feelings of abandonment. He briefly considered seeking out his father, but decided that even if he were still alive, he likely had very good reasons for not returning. Finding is father, in fact, may well have exposed the both of them to considerable peril. Reluctantly, he decided it was best for all concerned to put the past behind him.

Out of curiosity as much as anything else, using his father's notes, Doc set about re-creating his formula and surreptitiously experimented with it on his own patients without their knowledge or consent. In doing so, he learned that it could be used as a potent means for accessing a person's subconscious mind. It promised, if used judiciously and discretely, to be a powerful tool in his private practice. His discovery, which he kept to himself in an effort to avoid a fate similar to that of his father, gave him a distinct advantage over his peers, who relied on hypnotism, which he considered by comparison, to be a blunt and inexact science, its effectiveness highly overrated.

Acting on a hunch, he began augmenting his formula by gradually adding small amounts of MDMA - common ecstasy - he had purchased from a local dealer. The results were a dramatic increase of the potency and precision of the drug. The addition of even a small amount of the ecstasy, it seemed, not only provided unfettered access to the subject's subconscious, it also allowed him to focus the subject's attention with pinpoint accuracy. With practice he had even learned to be able to extract specific memories from his patients, then through suggestion, he could add or subtract subtle details, then re-implant the memories. From the patient's perspective, the new memories were totally indistinguishable from, and every bit as real as the original memory. He called this 'memory editing' and it proved to be a very powerful tool for behavioral modification. The results of this covert process was such that soon Doc had earned a reputation among his peers for his phenomenal successes with some of the most difficult of cases. That's when the referrals started pouring in.

Fate stepped in to change the trajectory of Doc's life once again when a patient had been brought to his practice by her desperate husband. The young woman, Jamie Blount, had become addicted to methamphetamines. Her family and friends had tried several interventions, all to no avail. Word of Doc's successes had made their way to Jamie's husband Jeff, and he had brought her to Doc in what was considered a last ditch effort to save their marriage and her life.

Perhaps if Jamie had been brought to see him sooner Doc may have been able to do more to help her. Though he had been able to break the addiction, permanent damage had been done. While Jamie, with help, would be able to function and live a happy life, the Jamie that remained was spacey and slow and probably always would be.

Still, he felt that with some effort, he could at the very least help to make her life a better one. He also thought it would be an interesting exercise to probe into the subconscious of a damaged brain to see how deep the damage extended.

He began dosing Jamie with his psychotropic cocktail and doing deep dives into her mind during therapy sessions. What he discovered was both intriguing and heartbreaking. He found that while her personality was largely intact and aware within her subconscious, the pathways between it and her conscious mind that had been damaged, inhibiting her ability to interact with the outside world. He began to think that even if he could not repair those pathways, perhaps he could help her to create new ones. That would require a great deal of work and for him to go deeper into her psyche than he ever had before.

It was during one of those deep dives that Doc discovered an interesting detail about Jamie and her husband's personal lives. He learned that they were members of, or had been members of some sort of sex club. The exact details were difficult to determine, but from what he could tell, they had been asked not to return until Jamie had cleaned herself up. He also learned that it had been Jamie herself that had been the main instigator of this particular activity, and that she very much missed, not only the activities, but the comradery and social interaction that being a part of the group provided.

This information fired Doc's imagination, and he began to consider the possibilities of being able to ply his skills in such an environment. He'd successfully treated many patients for sexual additions. In many ways treating a sexual addiction is far more difficult to treat than a drug addiction. Although, to be sure, there is a psychological component of any drug addiction, the sexual addiction tends to be more primal and deeply embedded within the psyche. Doc considered the possibilities of reversing his process to create, or redirect a sexual addition. He had in fact been tempted, and so far resisted, doing so on more than a couple of his more attractive patients. He found himself getting hard as he considered the possibilities.

Doc scheduled a consultation with Jamie's husband Jeff, to discuss his findings. At first Jeff reddened and was visibly embarrassed, but finally admitted that yes, they had become members of the group about two years prior.

"This is confidential, right Doc? Doctor/patient and such, even though I'm not exactly the patient?"

Doc reassured him. "Certainly Jeff. You and Jamie are both my clients. Go on please."

Jeff visibly relaxed.

"OK, thanks. It's like this; we'd hit a rough patch, Jamie and me, in the marriage. Jamie was unhappy and depressed all the time and I couldn't seem to make her happy no matter what I tried. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong and I felt helpless. I was thinking we were going to break up."

Jeff was unable to look Doc in the eye. He just kept staring at his hands as he was wringing them in his lap. Doc waited patiently to let Jeff continue at his own pace.

"I finally convinced her that we should see a marriage counsellor, which she was reluctant at first, but finally agreed to do."

"That makes a lot of sense Jeff. Did the counsellor help?"

"Oh yeah!" Jeff brightened up a little and shifted his gaze to Doc briefly then went back to staring at his hands. "She found out that Jamie was what you call a sexual submissive and she needed, certain things... in the bedroom if you know what I mean? Things I didn't know anything about and she was afraid to tell me."

"I see..." Doc scribbled a note using a stylus on his tablet computer. "What did the counsellor advise you to do?"

"Well first I asked her what I could do. I was willing to do whatever it took. I love Jamie Doc. I didn't want to lose her. But the counsellor said it wasn't that easy. She said Jamie needed a 'dominant' and you can't just be a dominant, she told me. It takes a lot of training and such to do it safely, and besides, she said she didn't think it was in my nature."

"So her advice was to find a group to join?"

"Yeah. The counsellor, Judy's her name, she got us in touch with the group, you know? The group we ended up joining. I turns out Judy really knew what she was talking about since she's actually a member of the group too."

This revelation of this detail got Doc's attention. While the counsellor's advice seemed solid enough, it also had a ring of recruitment to it. He was becoming more intrigued with this group.

"So joining the group helped Jamie?"

"Oh yeah Doc! I was skeptical at first. This was something I'd never considered before. But Jamie, she took to it right away. It was like a complete turn-around for her. I'd never seen her so happy, except maybe on our wedding day, and as I told you, that has always been the most important part for me, that she be happy."

"It was hard a first, I'll tell you that. Watching her have sex with a bunch of other guys really hurt, and I'll never understand all the whipping and pain and stuff. How that can make someone actually feel good, I'll never get. But it does. I know that now. I just can't watch it. But we'd go home after one of the parties and go to bed, I'd rub some ointment they gave us on the welts on her back. She'd tell me how good that felt and reassure me how much she loved me, then I'd make love to her real gentle and loving like. We were happy Doc, we really were. Joining that group was the best decision we ever made."

Doc made a couple more scribbles on his tablet.

"How about you Jeff? You've told me how much happier Jamie was after you joined the group, but you also said it was hard for you at first. Did you find your place in this group? Were you happy too?"

Jeff was more animated now and getting more into telling his story.

"It was like I was telling you Doc. The most important thing to me is Jamie, that she be happy. As long as she was, I was onboard for almost anything. When I couldn't watch the beatings anymore, someone in the group, I don't remember who now, made it so I had something else to do, to distract me when that was going on - if you know what I mean."

Jeff's face reddened again and a sly smile came across his face.

"I'm a guy Doc. There were a lot a pretty women around willing to help me take my mind off of what was happening to my wife. It didn't take me long to get used to that."

Doc smiled at that also. "No Jeff, I don't imagine it did." He continued;

"When you first brought Jamie to me Jeff, you said that it was a friend of Jamie's who got her hooked on meth. Was that friend a member of this group?"

"Oh no Doc. Drugs are tolerated in the group, but only recreational stuff. Pot, ecstasy, maybe a little coke. I never saw any of the hard stuff."

"No, that really was a friend of hers, a former friend now, thank God. What happened was it was Jamie's five year reunion and she met up with an old high school friend. They started hanging out together, going to bars and such. Next thing I know, Jamie is acting all weird and stuff and she started to drain our savings account. I confronted her about it and she stopped that, but it was shortly after that that she got busted for shoplifting. But what really hit her hard was when the group asked her to stop coming to parties and stuff on account she was a wreck. She had been really popular before, but she'd lost so much weight and had all these sores and stuff. Nobody wanted to fuck her anymore. I think being kicked out of the group was what was finally rock bottom for her."

"So you say your marriage counselor is a member of this group. Did she not see some of the early signs of Jamie's addiction and try to help?"

Jeff's hands and eyes fell back to his lap.

"Well, Judy, as I said, that's her name, she's not what you'd call a regular member. She attends only three or four parties a year maybe. She was there the night Jamie was kicked out and she tried to help. She's the one that suggested we get in touch with you, in fact. She said she'd heard that you were the best if we really wanted to kick this thing. So here we are."

Doc considered all this and decided he really needed to get in touch with this counsellor. Now that Jamie, with Doc's help, had kicked the addiction, there was still the matter of satisfying her other needs if she had any chance of not relapsing and getting any better. He also wanted to explore this group further. It intrigued the hell out of him. He thought that if he played it right, it could become a fertile playground for his pursuits.

"Jeff, I'd like to contact your counselor if it's alright with you. I assume that if you want Jamie to be happy and get better, you'd like to get back in this group?"

"Sure Doc. If you think it will help. I know Jamie misses it. But Doc, this is real important. The group is real serious about privacy. We had to sign legal papers and everything. I worry about what will happen if they find out I talked to you."

"I'll keep that in mind. Since your councilor is a member of this group, I'll work though her and follow her advice. Don't worry, I'll be discreet."

"Thanks Doc. Thanks a lot."

***

Having gotten the marriage counselor's contact information from Jeff, Doc placed a call that very afternoon. The perky receptionist, who sounded as though she'd just gotten out of high school, answered the call on the second ring.

"Sunshine Counseling Services. Mandy speaking. How may I help you?"

"I'd like to speak to a counselor by the name of Judy Cartwright please."

"May I tell Ms. Cartwright who's calling please?"

"Yes. Please tell her it's Dr. Benjamin Tibbits."

"Certainly Dr. Tibbits. Hold a moment please."

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers
12