Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 07

Story Info
Anna struggles with her self-image after meeting Annie.
4.3k words
4.61
12k
9

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers

Introduction

Blackmailed Couple II is a continuation of rainyseason747's original story, Blackmailed Couple. It would be best to read, or re-read the original story and Chapters 01-06 of this continuation if you have not yet done so. Thanks again to rainyseason747 for giving me permission to continue his story and for giving me the freedom to take it in my own direction.

Fair warning: This story contains elements of Mind Control, blackmail, resistance, reluctance and coercion, through use of drugs and psychological manipulation. If any of these topics offend you, STOP NOW. Go back and find another story to read. This is not the story for you.

In this update;

I have decided to start submitting chapters one at a time.

Chapter 07, On the eve of her trip to Las Vegas, Anna struggles with her self-image after encountering her overtly sexual alter-ego in Doc's VR simulator.

A request to readers:

I am considering going back and editing chapter one to make the time when Eddie begins his recounting to be considerably less than a year as currently written. The way the story is evolving, a year feels excessively long. Please let me know if you have feelings about it one way or another either in the comments or in a direct message. Thanks!

Please remember: This is Fiction. None of these people exist in the real world.

-NoWriterI

Chapter 07

When Anna awoke, and her vision cleared, she found herself staring at the ceiling of the training room. She recognized the patterns in the ceiling texture. Classical music wafted in from nowhere and everywhere. A slight movement of the air chilled her clammy skin and there was a heavy scent of musk. She knew it was her own. She needed a shower.

Still somewhat disoriented, Anna tried to piece to piece together recent events. It was Monday. The gathering that had taken place just over the weekend now seemed so long ago, yet the memories were starkly vivid. The weekend had been a revelation to her of just how far she'd fallen. It was the first such party she had attended since the night she and Eddie had been initiated into The Group. Anna shuddered at how quickly and completely she'd lost herself to the lust. It was if she was a completely different person.

Anna found that she was no longer bound to the table, so she sat herself up. She was a little lightheaded at first, but it quickly passed. She felt the weight of those ridiculous contraptions they'd installed on her nipples. She brought her hands up to cup her breasts in an effort to take some of the weight off. There was a mild tingle within, like tiny little pin-pricks just below the surface. Not unpleasant at all. Assuming the routine held true, today the nipple stretchers would be removed for a time. She looked forward to having a day without them but knew that they would be reinstalled the following day and tightened to the point of pain as the cycle repeated itself. Wash, rinse, repeat. Her nipples were noticeably longer and thicker than before. The realization that she was being permanently altered brought back the all too familiar conflict between anxiety and arousal.

As Anna sat there for a moment, cupping her breasts, she considered them. She'd always been quite proud of her breasts. At a comfortable 34C, they weren't overly large, but she'd always felt that they were nicely shaped and fit her frame perfectly. They hadn't yet gotten any of the sag that inevitably comes with age. She knew just how to emphasize them to maximum effect when the situation called for it and she'd enjoyed the attention they brought her. But now, sitting there, cupping them in her hands, something seemed amiss. Could they be getting smaller somehow?

Just then Doc poked his head in through the open doorway.

"You're awake. Good, good."

He turned away and spoke to someone unseen. "OK, she's awake."

Doc then entered the room followed closely by Mistress Linda.

"How are you feeling Anna?" He asked.

Anna stretched, her arms over her head, her back arched. "I'm alright. A little tired if that makes any sense."

It was not that long ago that had someone had walked in on her naked, Anna would have instinctively tried to cover up in an attempt to hide her nakedness. That impulse was long gone. Over time, she'd become accustomed to being openly naked before others, even a crowd, without a hint of shame. She could even take a measure of pleasure from the attention.

Doc smiled. "It does actually. It makes perfect sense."

Doc and Linda helped a still wobbly Anna from the table to the floor and held her steady for a moment as her knees adjusted to supporting her weight again.

In a comforting, maternal tone, Linda told Anna to just hold still until she felt strong enough to support herself.

The moment passed quickly. "It's OK, I'm fine."

Linda and Doc slowly released their grip on Anna as she stood steadily on her own.

Doc then disconnected the nipple stretchers from Anna's piercings and set them aside. He then applied a soothing ointment to her nipples. Anna felt as though a ten pound weight had been lifted from her chest. With the stretchers removed, the effect they'd had on her nipples was much more apparent now as they stood erect on their own, noticeably longer and thicker than before. They would remain erect now as a permanent feature. They would only get longer and thicker as the treatments continued.

Doc said, "Mistress Linda is going to see you to your room now Anna. Get you a nice warm shower and then a light dinner. I want you to get plenty of rest. We leave for Las Vegas early tomorrow morning."

Linda turned to Doc, "It's a nice warm evening Doc, I was thinking after dinner we might relax by the pool for an hour or so before we turn in if that's alright?"

"I think that's an excellent idea. How about if I call ahead and have sandwiches delivered to you poolside in say forty minutes? I'm sure the kitchen knows your preferences."

"That would be perfect Doc, thank you." Then Linda turned to Anna, "Let's go sweetie, get you cleaned up. You smell like a fish cannery."

Anna agreed with a chuckle. She started to follow Linda out of the room then instinctively stopped. "Wait! Mistress. What about my leash?"

"I think we can do without it this time Sweetie, don't you? It's mostly for show now anyway, right?" Linda replied with a wink. "I think maybe we could also dispense with the 'Mistress' crap for the time being too. Please just call me Linda, at least for the evening."

Linda had become the closest thing Anna had had to a friend since becoming involved with The Group. Perhaps 'friend' wasn't quite the right word though. Despite being just a few years older than Anna, Linda had taken on more of a mothering role. It was Linda who'd consoled her just the day before, when the gravity of her situation had overwhelmed her.

The previous weekend had been particularly difficult on Anna, or rather the aftermath of it had been. The gathering that had taken place, the one that had included several out-of-town visitors, had turned out to be a sort of mid-course demonstration of Anna's progress.

The weekend began Friday evening when Master Mark displayed Anna, naked, before the gathered crowd. She'd been a little nervous at first, even though by that time she'd become well accustomed to being naked before others. But she had been particularly startled and embarrassed to see her old boss, Mr. Sandoval, among the gathered crowd. She'd worked closely with Mr. Sandoval for several years and for her, having him see her in this position was unnerving to say the least. She hadn't even known he was a member of The Group. Mr. Sandoval was there with an attractive young redhead, which struck Anna as odd since she'd always taken it for granted that he wasn't much into the ladies.

But all of that was quickly forgotten as Master Mark went on to enumerate for the crowd all of the changes Anna had undergone since she'd given herself over to The Group. He did this, all the while openly stroking her exposed and sopping pussy before the gathered crowd. All thoughts of nervousness or embarrassment evaporated as the cloud of lust enveloped her and she'd responded immediately by shamelessly humping herself against his finger in front of everyone. After that, Friday evening had turned into a frenzy of sucking and fucking as Anna demonstrated to the gathered crowd just how well she'd learned her lessons.

The next day, Saturday, when all that remained of the crowd were the out-of-town guests, Anna remained in a lustfully compliant state and spent a comparatively lazy afternoon casually fucking the out-of-town guests as they circulated into and out of the pool courtyard area.

Saturday evening culminated into a gangbang back in the great hall after Anna's arousal had ramped back up. She enthusiastically took on all of the out-of-town guests at the same time under the watchful eye of her Master, Mark and one of the ever-present cameramen.

At the end of the evening, after all of the out-of-town guests had completely drained their supply of semen, inside and outside of her, a physically exhausted Anna was surprised to once again see her old boss, Mr. Sandoval and his pretty redheaded girlfriend.

Mr. Sandoval gently and, Anna thought, lovingly directed his girlfriend to clean Anna completely, both inside and out using only her mouth. Without a word the pretty redhead set to work in an almost reverential way. Anna, too tired to even move, just laid there and enjoyed the sensations, as she was occasionally rocked by a post-orgasmic aftershock. It turned out to be the most sensual and enjoyable twenty minutes she'd experienced since coming to The Group. It reminded her of how Eddie had treated her. Not as the shameless slut, but as a worshipped lover. She felt a connection and hoped that she'd get another chance to meet her old boss's girlfriend again sometime and return the favor.

As the pretty young woman completed her task, Anna looked across the room to see that Master Mark was still keeping a watchful eye over the proceedings and that his ever-present smirk appeared to be even more self-satisfied than usual. Shortly thereafter, Mistress Linda took Anna to off be cleaned up and helped her to bed where she slept until well into Sunday afternoon.

Late Sunday, after the weekend was over, and Anna had slept off the cloud of lust that had consumed her since Friday evening, the gravity of just how far she'd fallen hit Anna hard. She was dismayed at how quickly and effortlessly it seemed that she had given in to her base instincts to become the shameless whore Master Mark had told her she would.

Anna had become distraught and it was Linda she'd turned to for comfort. Linda held Anna through the long tearful Sunday night and assured her things would get better.

Up until recently, Anna had been led to believe that it was Master Mark who would be her advocate. Her salvation. That he would be the one to keep her safe. She'd even convinced herself for a time that she'd fallen in love with him. But over the last few weeks Anna had come to be aware that, though he appeared to have genuine feelings for her, and maybe he did in his way, Mark was just another cog in the wheel of a larger machine, and that Anna was just another project to be seen through to completion.

At first, Linda had intimidated Anna in all the leather, her goth-like appearance and her dominating presence. But when Anna had undergone what she called her 'lesbian training' Linda had been her primary coach. Anna felt that they'd shared some 'moments' beyond the physical. Since then, they'd gotten to know one another and shared life stories. Anna and Linda had become something more, but just what that was, was hard to define. Were they friends? Lovers? Master and slave? It had also occurred to Anna that Linda's friendship could also just be a contrivance to earn her trust in order to further advance The Group's plans for her. But since there was nothing she could do about it anyway, she put the thought aside.

Linda saw Anna to her room and left her there to shower and freshen up, while she went to her own quarters to change into her poolside attire. They agreed to meet by the pool as soon as they could get themselves ready.

***

By the time Anna had made it to the pool, Linda was already there, at a poolside table, waiting for her with sandwiches and diet Cokes. Linda was in a very brief, black two piece that hardly covered anything at all. Anna was wearing the exact same cut in red. Something about being in red struck her for a moment but as quickly as it struck her it was gone again. Anna marveled at what a weird place she was in where she spent most of her time naked, but covered up, albeit minimally, to go to the pool.

Aside from the color of their two-piece suits, Anna took note of another major difference between the two of them, something she had never really paid any attention to before. Linda's breasts were larger than Anna's, much larger. They were two large, too-perfect spheres. Anna looked down at her own breasts and had a brief moment of... what? Inadequacy? Where did that come from? She'd never felt that before. She'd never been in the position of comparing herself against another and not measuring up, as it were. She brushed the notion aside and pulled out the chair across from Linda and sat at the poolside table to eat. She was starving.

The sun was still out and it was warm. But you could feel in the air that as soon as the sun went down it that it would cool off quickly.

The two women sat across from each other eating in silence for a time. Anna was ravenous, from her day in the simulator and devoured her sandwich, her favorite, ham and Swiss on rye, barely tasting it.

Linda, finally, between bites, broke the silence by telling Anna that she had requested to accompany her and Doc to Vegas and had been granted permission to do so.

Anna broke into a broad smile. "Really? That's great! Thank you Mistr... er Linda. But who's going to watch over things while you're away?"

"That's not for you to worry about Sweetie. The resident's wing is practically empty after this weekend and there are no big events planned in the near future. In fact, the next big event scheduled is centered on your return. They'll manage without me for a while. If something does come up, I can always come back for a couple of days."

After the revelations from this past weekend, Anna shuddered at what the next one would be like. She held her trepidation in, and silence again consumed the next few moments.

Linda took note that Anna had been taking furtive glimpses of Linda's breasts and then, alternately her own. It was something she'd been expecting. Doc had asked her to be watching for it in the aftermath of today's session. Linda knew, at least in a general sense what was in store for Anna when they got to Vegas. She knew that Doc was priming Anna for it, but she'd been told that it would be better for Anna's acceptance of her fate if she felt that it was, at least partially, her own idea. That seemed to be what was playing out right now.

When Linda caught Anna stealing another glimpse, she called her on it in an attempt to draw the subject out into the open. "What are looking for Anna?"

Anna was startled and brought her eyes back up to meet Linda's, blushing with embarrassment at being caught. "Um.. I was just..."

"I can take them out if you'd like a better look." And she proceeded to do just that, pulling the fabric of her top to either side to frame her considerable breasts.

Anna's embarrassment intensified and her blush went from pink to crimson. "No, no, it's not that... Well maybe it's a little that." She admitted. "But I was just wondering..."

"Wondering what Anna? C'mon, spill."

Anna struggled with how to say what she wanted to say. She knew full well that Linda's breasts were not natural. Anyone taking even a cursory glance would come to that conclusion. But she was unsure whether or not Linda was sensitive about it. There was also the whole undercurrent of Linda's status as a "Mistress" and the power dynamic around that to consider, though that had seemed to have lessened to some degree recently, at least in private, as their relationship had turned somewhat more personal.

Finally, Anna just blurted it out. "Those aren't real, right?"

Linda laughed. A hearty laugh that echoed off the mansion walls and reverberated in the courtyard area, finally dying out in the woods behind the mansion.

"Of course they're real!" She brought her hands up and squeezed them together and winked. "Sweetie, you're looking at a combined total of 1000 cc's of 100% prime, FDA approved silicone. The best that money can buy." She paused, prompting, "What are you thinking sweetie? Are you thinking you'd like to trade up?"

Still recovering from her embarrassment, Anna replied, "I'm not sure it really matters whether I want to or not. Nobody has said so, but I'm pretty sure it's going to happen in Vegas. I was just curious really. I never really gave it much thought before. But..." Anna, then in cupped her own breasts as if making the comparison, "What's it like?"

Linda turned serious. "Well, it hurts like a sonofabitch at first, I can tell you that. But after a few days it gets better, and after a few months I just got used to them. Like they'd always been there. They're just a part of me now."

"No." Anna clarified. "I meant, how do you like them now? Are you happy with them? Any regrets?"

Linda took a breath, blew it back out and confided something to Anna that she'd told few people in her life. "Sweetie, our situations are quite a bit different. I say this with no envy now, but you're lucky. You were born with the works. You've probably never been in a position to envy another woman's looks. But until I got these," Once again hefting her breasts, "I couldn't even fill a 32A bra and I was miserable. You may find it hard to believe, but it wasn't that long ago that I was very shy and withdrawn. I called myself 'Pretty but...'"

Anna tilted her head. "Pretty butt?"

"Not pretty butt." Linda paused and smiled. "OK, yeah I had that one asset going for me I guess. But what I meant was, it was always like, 'Linda is pretty but... she's flat as a pancake.', or 'Linda is pretty but... she's got nothing up top.' stuff like that. I rarely got a second look unless it was derisive.

"You know what they called me in middle school and high school?"

Anna shook her head.

"Bumble Bee. Because of the 'bee-stings'. Kids can be very cruel if you don't measure up. I was hurt, and I was angry. Angry with the world and angry with men for being so damn shallow. But I learned something. It's primal. Men are hardwired for it in the ancient code of their DNA. Some are wired differently of course, others are able to rise above it, but for the vast majority, when given a choice, they are naturally drawn to the biggest tits in the room. They can't help it. Its physics, the greater the mass, the greater the gravitational pull."

Linda continued.

"Fortunately, for people like me, we live in a time when I could do something about it." She cupped her tits again.

"These! Once I got these, BAM! I got all the attention I'd ever dreamed of. I'm not proud of it now, but after I got them, just for fun, I went back home to attend my five year class reunion. I drew quite the crowd from the guys, and just as many leers from the women I'd gone to school with. I exorcised some inner demons that night. I ended up fucking the former prom king in the men's room and made damn sure his pregnant wife found out about it. I left the next day and never looked back."

Linda reached across the table, taking Anna's hands into her own. "But Sweetie, here's where you and I are alike. We're hardwired to compete for that attention. That's what you're feeling right now. You suddenly find yourself coming up short. It's a natural reaction."

NoWriterI
NoWriterI
161 Followers
12