Blackmailed Couple II Ch. 14b

Story Info
Anna and Eddie together again?
5.2k words
5.1k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 12 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 01/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few rambling thoughts before we get to Chapter 14b;

First, I'd like to apologize for taking so long to get this out. It's been a hell of a year what with Covid, a death in the family and any number of other distractions that kept me from writing.

I post this, the second installment of Chapter 14, more to let you know I'm still out here and that I do intend to finish the story. The sooner the better. There are other stories I'd like to write, but I feel the obligation to wrap this up first.

When I began this sequel I had a clear idea of where I wanted to take the story. Unfortunately, I let myself be detoured off course and kind of wrote myself into a corner. So I took the time to do what I should have done in the first place. I have written an epilogue and now have an end to write to.

I have more of Chapter 14 written, and will post more soon. Sooner that this one took!

Also, note that this is my first attempt to post in mark-up text as opposed to a Word document. I understand that makes if easier on the moderators. I hope so!

This chapter is self-edited. All errors are mine and mine alone.

Blackmailed Couple II Chapter 14b

Anna:

It was like I was living in a horror movie. I was trapped, like a passenger in my own body, as it was being driven by a sex-crazed maniac. To make matters worse, Annie's grip over me only seemed to strengthen with every orgasm we had.

Yes. I feel those too. I feel everything and I hear everything that she does. I cannot hear what she is thinking though, so I can only assume that she can't hear what I'm thinking either. There are times though when I think she can hear me if I think loudly or forcefully enough. I think I can feel her react to what I'm saying.

At Lance's suggestion, Annie had taken us down to our room and taken a hit of coke and a tab of ecstasy. We were now with Linda, up in what she'd called the green room, waiting for Mark to have Annie sent down to display our newly constituted body to the anxiously awaiting crowd. Annie is now as high as a kite. I can tell. Me, not so much.

I don't understand how it can be that the drugs affect only Annie and not me. Do we not share the same bloodstream? Somehow our minds are so nearly walled against one another that I am free from those effects and yet I can still physically feel everything she does. I will admit that the sex is amazing and that there are times, when we're really going at it, that we are nearly one again. Those are the times I could easily give in and surrender myself to her. Surrender to the pleasure. But what then? Do I cease to exist? I can't let that happen. No. I have to find away to get to Mark and let him know what Lance and Annie have planned. I'm confident that I will not survive if that should happen.

For the umpteenth time, Annie has taken us to the full length mirror that is mounted on the far end of the green room wall. Linda has hung up from speaking to Mark and is now just observing us quietly. Linda has seemed quiet lately. Distant since Annie took over. I think she misses me. I hope so. I miss her too. I could use a confidant.

Annie, once again, admirers our new look, particularly taken with our new breasts. The breasts that were engineered in a lab somewhere and implanted into our chest while we were at the spa in Las Vegas. I swear to God they're as big as soccer balls. Annie is very smitten with herself. I can feel it. I can feel it in the way it affects our pussy and our nipples. And those nipples! Jesus Christ! What they've done to our nipples! If I ever get control of my own body again, and somehow manage to escape the group, I can always have the implants removed, but I'm pretty sure I'll have to live with those freakish nipples for the rest of my life. Those and the tattoos that adorn them.

And what of Eddie? What have they done to him? Was it really him I felt inside that red headed chick? What with everything they've done to me, is it really all that preposterous that they could have, would have, done that to him?

Now, as Annie was preening and posing herself before the mirror, all I could think of was how I wanted to slap that smug, self-satisfied smirk off of her face.

What happened next surprised both of us.

Our right hand came up and smacked us right across our right cheek. Hard! Hard enough to leave a bright red handprint. We were both speechless, staring slack-jawed at the offending hand that was still upright and poised for a possible second attack.

Linda shocked, asked; "What the hell was that about?"

A still startled and confused Annie just replied; "Uh... nothing. It was nothing." I'm sure she must have been thinking something like; What the fuck just happened here?

I was thinking; Did I do that?

Ever since Annie had taken over I'd been trying to exert some kind of control over my own body. But the best I'd been able to manage was a twitch here or spasm there, without much progress. I'd found that my chances were better when Annie was in some weakened state, such as early morning slumber or at night just before sleep. Also, post-orgasmic bliss seemed to be a weak time for her. But her most vulnerable moments, the moments that seemed to have given me my best opportunities, were when she was high, like she was at this moment, her awareness dulled by the drugs. But even then, the most I'd been able to initiate were small things, like a nose scratch, a clearing our throat, or a sigh.

In these times, my effort was concentrated on the mechanics of what I wanted to do. I had tried issuing specific instructions like; raise the arm, bend elbow, extend index finger, scratch the nose. Perhaps I was going about it all wrong. While Annie was posing in front of the mirror, I was so disgusted with her I just wanted to slap her, and it just happened. Could it be that simple? Do I just need to concentrate on the concept rather than the step by step instructions to accomplish my goal? I decided to put my theory to the test.

Annie was still in front of the mirror, still somewhat in shock over the fact that she had seemingly just spontaneously slapped herself across the face. I began my experiment.

If I'd had control of my eyes, I'd have scrunched them closed, but I couldn't, so I just tried to mentally block all external input and focused my attention on my end goal. I concentrated hard, really putting everything I had into it. Sure enough, tentatively at first, but with increasing intent, our hands came up and pinched our nipples, really hard.

"Ouch! God damn it!" Annie cried. Sure, I felt it too. But never before had as much pain been so satisfying.

"Yess!!" I exulted. And I'll be damned if it didn't come out of our mouth!

I now had a glimmer of hope that I might be able to escape the situation I'd gotten myself into. But there was going to need to be much more of a plan. I was going to need to bide my time and try not to draw too much of Annie's attention to my newfound capabilities. First and foremost, I needed to find a way to alert Linda, Mark or Doc to my presence, without letting Annie know.

Meanwhile, over in the other corner, Linda was now sitting upright. "What the hell is going on Annie?"

Annie, now having suffered two shocking experiences in a very short time, was still trying to figure it out for herself. "Nothing. Never mind." She said. "It's nothing." But she was chewing on our bottom lip, trying to understand it in her own mind, or at least in her half of the mind we both shared. I was counting on her drugged state to slow down her reasoning process to keep her from being able to figure out what I had just done.

She wasn't given a lot of time to think about it as suddenly there was a knock on the door. It was time for Annie to go display our new self to her adoring public.

Linda got up and came to us, "Well, it's show time sweetie, are you up to this? Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." Annie responded as she took a last look in the mirror and smoothed the dress that clung to our body, though our hands had a slight tremor to them. "Let's do this."

Linda opened the door, thanked the doorman and led us to the top of the stairs leading down to the main ballroom area. Mark was at his usual perch on the midway landing finishing his introduction.

"And now, ladies and gentlemen, fresh from her rejuvenation in Las Vegas, here she is; Angel Annie!" He turned and looked up to us and gave us a wink.

Linda kissed us on the cheek and said; "Okay baby, go on down and show 'em what you got."

Annie began to descend the staircase. As she did, the applause of the crowd came up to greet us. As we headed down, Annie was scanning the crowd. The first thing that caught my attention was the image that was projected from all of the monitors placed above the crowd. It was that picture of us that had been used on the box of the entertainment center. Our back was to the camera, our ass on full display. Our tattooed wings were so vivid and intricate. I don't get to see them that often, considering their placement, but they really are impressive I must admit. With our face turned towards the camera, one of our big new breasts was fully visible in profile. The expression on our face was one of pure seduction. We looked very much the porn star that we had been groomed to be.

I felt our pussy moisten with every step as we anticipated what would surely be taking place down there this evening. Yes, I was anticipating it too. I couldn't help it. I feel the orgasms too. It's hard not to get carried away on them. And that is my greatest fear, that I will lose myself in them.

Annie continued to scan the crowd below when her gaze landed upon her.

Annie must have been looking for her too because our eyes locked right onto her. The redhead that was hanging on the arm of James Sandoval, my former boss. I detected a hint of fear from Annie. She definitely views her as a threat. I study her face. Could that really be Eddie? It doesn't seem possible, yet, at the same time, it almost seems inevitable. I have a feeling I'll find out for sure this evening.

We arrived at Mark's side and stopped. Once the crowd had stilled, Mark addressed them once again;

"Ladies and gentlemen, I think you will agree with me when you see for yourselves, that our people at the spa in Vegas have really outdone themselves this time."

Mark moved behind us and pulled our dress down, off of our shoulders, and past our breasts, letting it fall to the floor at our feet, exposing us completely to the crowd below. There was a collective gasp, followed by another resounding round of applause, whistles and cheers.

Annie basked in the adulation, proudly jutting our breasts out, (as if that were even necessary). Looking down upon them, they were indeed extraordinary. They were as big and as round as a couple of soccer balls, the areola were freakishly puffed out and were capped with nipples that were about a half inch in diameter and easily twice as long. Add to that the piercings and the tattooed orange and red flames that adorned them, they were truly a sight to behold. I couldn't help myself, even I was mesmerized by them.

Mark's hands came up and cupped our tits. Using his fingers, he tweaked our nipples. Whatever it was that Doc had injected into them really had worked. They were so big and sensitive that we felt them all the way down in our pussy.

Mark then announced to the crowd something I had not been aware of before. He told them that our tits were the prototype of a new line of designer breasts. The artists and engineers in Vegas would be coming out with a series designs in new and different shapes and sizes and that the product line would be marketed under the brand name; Creative Mammaries. Once again, the crowd applauded appreciatively.

Mark then stepped aside and motioned to Annie to turn around. She did so, exposing our backside and our tattooed wings to the gathered crowd. Annie duplicated the pose, including the seductive pout that was depicted on all of the screens mounted above the crowd. If I'd had control of our eyes, I'd have rolled them. But the crowd approved and rewarded her with another rousing round of applause.

Just then, the crowd at the base of the stairs parted and two large men began to make their way up the stairs. To to call them mere men however, would be an insult to the artistry of their creator. They would be more properly described as prefect specimens of the human male. One black the other white, they were, at the very least, six two or six three, broad shouldered and muscularly ripped. Wearing only loincloths, their skin was flawless, oiled and glistening. Our pussy started to spasm in anticipation of what was to come. Only a few short hours after our last session down at the pool and we were already as needy as we'd ever been. It seemed anymore as though the moments of sexual satisfaction between one sexual encounter and the next were becoming ever more brief before the need for the next began to assert itself. Annie's ravenous sexual appetite was only ever increasing and she was dragging me along with her.

As the men made their way up the stairs towards us, Mark announced; "The way this will work tonight folks, is that there will first be a brief exhibition, then Annie will be available for general club use. To participate, proceed to the registration kiosk in the southwest corner of the room. Numbers will be allotted based on each member's seniority. Remember, your STD test results must be current in the membership database. There will be no exceptions."

The men arrived to us there on the landing and each took one of our hands to lead us down onto the floor of the hall. Our arousal increasing with every step. As we made our way down, Mark continued his announcements;

"Remember, Annie's entertainment system begins shipping tomorrow morning. If you have not already done so, place your order at the sales booth next to registration. Once shipping begins, the introductory offer will expire and there will be a sharp price increase. If you want to try before you buy, there are two demonstration booths available."

If Mark made any further announcements we didn't hear them and could not have cared less. The men led us to the raised floor in the middle of the hall and hoisted us up onto the dais. Annie wasted no time in sinking to our knees and fished their cocks out from under the loincloths. The cocks Annie held in our hands were no less impressive than were the hosts to which they were attached. She took the cocks into our hands and began sucking them off, enthusiastically alternating between the two. By this time I was a fully willing participant. If I were to lose myself now, it was beyond my ability to stop it if I wanted to.

We continued our cock feast for a short while before another cock appeared followed by yet another. We were now encircled by four impressive male appendages and taking full advantage of our access to each.

The whole blow-bang thing continued for some time until, as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. We were lifted by two of the men and carried to where a sex swing had come down from the ceiling above. I'd seen sex swings before in videos and such, but we'd never experienced one before. It seemed as though that was about to change. We were set into the chair that was really just a hammock made up of a series of woven straps. Our wrists were then bound to one set of suspension cables while our ankles were bound to another set. We were now bound helpless, legs spread, our cunt wide open for easy access. This was going to be fun!

One of the men approached us between our legs, gripped us at the waist to keep us from swinging away and, without preamble, thrust into our sopping cunt in a single thrust. It was glorious! Annie tried to thrust back, but had nothing to push back against. There was nothing more for us to do other than to just enjoy the ride. And so we did.

Just as the first cock was getting into a rhythm, we felt a tapping on our left cheek. Annie turned our head only to come face to face with a fully erect cock number two pressing against our lips. Annie opened our mouth and took it all the way in and began sucking. As the cock fucking us increased his pace, there was another tapping, this time on our right cheek. Annie immediately disengaged from cock number two and went to work on cock number three. While this was going on, someone began tweaking our nipples almost as if we were being milked. That ramped our libido to almost stratospheric levels and we began bucking back inasmuch as the confines of the swing would allow. We kept alternating between number two and three until cock number one emptied his load deep into our cunt. That triggered our first orgasm of the night.

No sooner had cock number one deposited his load into us, than he had withdrawn and, in what must have been a choreographed rotation, another took his place and started pumping into us. At that point I had lost track of which cock was which and just went with the flow as the cycle continued until each of them had emptied their loads into us. I had managed to keep track of orgasms though, which numbered six by the time they'd completed the cycle. We were ready for more.

During a short break, we were given a sip of what I assumed was Gatorade or similar energy drink from a bottle with a straw that looked much like the kind used by boxers between rounds, which seemed fitting. Someone also wiped down our face with a warm cloth. Apparently, at least one of the cocks had dumped a second load on our face during the fucking frenzy. That shit stings when it gets in your eyes.

Our service to the general group membership got off to a bit of a rough, if not outright comical start. Do you recall that I said that Mark had mentioned that priority would be given by seniority? Well, it turns out he wasn't kidding! Our first "customer" for the night was some old dude I'd seen around. I think his name was Wilbur or Wilfred or some damn thing. Anyway, the guy must have been about eighty if he was a day. He shuffled up to us and started trying to poke his wrinkly old, Viagra fortified, pecker into us. As it turns out, the old guy didn't have the strength nor agility to hold the swing still. So, with every poke, he just pushed us back away from him only to have us swing back and practically knock him over. In the moment, I remembered Newton from a Physics class I had taken; "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." Well, the log guy kept trying several times only to be met with the same results. Finally he managed to get a grip on at least one of the straps, but all that managed to accomplish was that when he poked, we spun off away from him, causing him to lose what grip he had and he sent us off spinning round and round. Of course, this all caused a minor chuckle among the crowd. I thought we were going to puke there for a minute.

Finally, a couple of younger guys took mercy on him and came up to hold the swing still while he managed to get it into us and began to pump. Once he got going, the old guy wasn't half bad. He was pretty well hung and he managed to work up to a pretty good pace. He started to get into it and so did we. When he finally dribbled his load into us he backed out and the crowd gave him a hearty round of applause. He took a bow and was helped down off of the platform by the two guys that had held the swing for him.

Fortunately, the sex got better and better as the membership moved down in the pecking order (pun intended). Soon things were back in full swing (and there I did it again).

Orgasms began picking up again in both quantity and quality. I hadn't bothered to even try to keep track on the number of both cocks and strap-ons that we'd been drilled with. Not to mention the number of cocks and pussies we'd sucked.

12