Blackmailed Couple Used Ch. 03

Story Info
Married cpl are set up and blackmailed by a kinky bull.
4.6k words
4.49
45k
56

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers

It has been a few days since we returned home from our weekend with Tom. It has been a strange few day. We talked a lot about what happened and even though it was a scary situation, we both found it exciting. The mind work in a mysterious way! And our sex life has never been so active, not even first after we got married.

We knew that Tom would come back. We did not know when, but it would be soon. He had made that clear.

Thursday evening, we sat at home, enjoying a glass of red wine and like all the other night that week, talking about the experience. Turns out both of us enjoyed it even though it scared us. And it also scared us what his next step would be.

There was a knock on the door.

"Hello, cuck," Tom said as he entered our house as soon as I opened the door. "How are you guys doing tonight?" He didn't wait for an answer. "I am in quite a good mood. Looking forward to our weekend together."

I looked at Rachel and saw it in her face that she was excited to see him.

"Hello Tom, we are quite good. Just having a glass of red wine and talking," she said and offered him a drink.

"Let me have what you are having slut," he said as he sat down on the sofa.

Rachel came back with a glass of red wine, handed it to him and sat back down in her chair. Tom looked at both of us and waited. We just sat there wondering what was going on.

"You guys think this is the right way to salute your Bull?" he asked. We looked at each other and finally Rachel spoke.

"What do you mean Tom."

He stood up, walked over to Rachel, took her hand and she stood up from the chair. He then slapped her hard!

"Go down on your hand and knees slut," he ordered.

She was shocked but obeyed.

"When I am around you will remain in the position, I tell you to be in. And you will always be either naked or in sexy underwear. Now crawl in the bedroom and put on your most sexy underwear you have and then crawl back in here."

I watched as my wife followed his order without a word. Tom sat back down on the sofa and told me to hook his phone up to our TV. It took me a while to get it up and running and just as I finished my wife came back crawling in a red thong and a bra that matches. I could see in Tom's face that he was happy.

"Very good slut, now sit down on the floor next to me and watch."

Tom worked on his phone and soon a picture show came up, of my wife and activity last weekend. We watched as she sucked Tom's cock, got used in the restaurant and a lot of picture of her being a prostitute for P.

"Look Kevin, here she is airtight," he said as a picture came up of my wife with one cock up her pussy, another one in her ass and the third one in her mouth.

I was shocked, but hard!

"I didn't know there was someone taking picture there," my wife said as she looked at me.

"I want to document everything you do my slut," Tom said grinning.

As the slide show finished Tom ordered my wife between his legs and told her to give him a slow blowjob while he would explain our next tasks.

She had his cock in her mouth and he started to enjoy her as he started telling us about the next task. "I have set up quite a task for you guys tomorrow night. I have invited three men over to use you, but they will only see your lower body because each one of them know you one way or another."

My wife stopped sucking his cock and tried to take it out, but he thrust her head down. "Keep sucking slut," he ordered.

"You can't do that Tom," I protested. "You told us that you would not allow people that know us into this."

He smiled. "That is true, but I am not doing that. Unless some of them recognize her behind, or her pussy."

I was shocked. I tried to protest some more but he told me to keep my mouth shut while he uses my wifes mouth. Soon he started face fucking her, hard. "Yes, my slut, you will be a whore tomorrow night, servicing 3 man that you know, and if any of them guess right who you are, they will get to use you again." He groaned as he fucked my wife mouth some more and just as he was about to cum he stood up, my wife still on her knees and spurted his cum all over her face. "Keep your mouth open as hubby her will scoob the cum from your face and into your mouth whore."

As a submissive servant I did as was asked of me and filled my wife's mouth with his cum.

"I will pick you up 7 o'clock tomorrow. Be ready, in a mini skirt and no panties," he ordered as he walked out.

We were both in shock but knew we had no other option then to obey him.

Friday night

"This can't be happening. I can't go through with this," my wife said as she came from the bedroom in pantyhose and mini skirt. She looked so hot and slutty! I tried to be supportive, but she did not want to listen to that. "Its not like your ass will be on show tonight," she blurted out. That was true and I knew that whatever I was going to say would not change anything. So, I just kept quiet on our ride to Tom.

"Welcome slaves," Tom said as he opened the door. "I can see you keep following orders very well slut," he said to my wife. He offered us some drinks and told us to sit down.

"Tonight, we will be going downtown. I have rented a little apartment and set everything up. The first one will arrive 7.30 and then one every 45 minutes or so. They do not know of each other so they can't figure out who you are from each other. But if anyone guess who you are they will get another night with you."

We were both nervous when we entered the apartment. First thing I noticed was a hole in a wall and short bench, more like a seat without a back in front of it. There was a door on the wall and when I opened it there was not much room on the other site. Just the other half of the bench, I seat and a big tv hanging on a wall. The room could not be bigger than 1 meter from wall to wall.

"I build this wall specially for this night. You will sit in that chair and watch the tv with your wife while our guests will do what they want with the part of her body that they will have access too," he said smirking, clearly proud of the work he did.

"Please Sir, can we do something else. I will do what you want, just don't out me to my friends," my wife pleaded. He looked at her, smiled. "Who said it will only be your friends"

As the clock got near to 7.30 he ordered my wife on her knees in front of the bench, her head and upper body through the hole and then he slide the wall down on her so she was stuck. He locked it. He told me to go through the door and lock it. "Take of your clothes cuck, I want your wife to see your true reaction and don't make a sound, no matter what happens, understood," he said to me, stern voice. "Yes Sir," was all I could say before getting nude and going through the door, locking it and taking my seat next to my wife.

It was only minutes later that the tv came alive and we could see a wide shot of the room. Tom standing in the middle of it and my wife's lower body on display. Only few minutes later there was a knock on the door. We could not see who it was, but we heard them talk. Then they entered the room, and we could see who it was. It was a plumber that did work on our house just a month ago!

"What have we got here?" he asked surprised when he saw my wife's behind. My wife looked really shocked but she kept her mouth shut.

"This, my friend, is someone you have done some work for in the past, let us say 6 months. She is my slut, and I am offering you the chance to use her as you wish. And if you can get her name right, she will spend a night with you when you want."

He smiled and walked to my wife and took her mini skirt up and exposed my wife's pussy and ass. "Nice but I need to know if she is being forced to do this or that she is truly your submissive slut."

Tom nodded. "Ok, I tell you what. If she lifts her right leg then she is forced, if she lifts her left leg, she is my slut, agreed?" he asked and the plumber who I can't even remember the name of accepted that.

"Show us your sign slut," Tom said. My wife looked me in the eye as she lifted her left leg. My cock grew.

The plumber got the message and started to feel her up. "Not sure, been doing a lot of work lately so it will be hard. Met some hot lady's during the last few months. Some of them not so great," he laughed. "But only a dozen with an ass like that. Let me see, there was a Sue up town, Isabel too, but she had darker skin, then I worked some houses on the north side." He was playing it back in his mind. "Yes, Joly, Rachel and Brittany, all pretty hot and it could be one of them. And then a Karen. No, it couldn't be her, she was thinner."

All the time he was thinking about the women he had worked for he was playing with my wife's pussy. He was short this guy, little overweight and had a rounded face. He was getting bald. Not the typical Casanova! He now had his cock in his hand, not big but thick and he was stroking it as he was finger fucking my wife.

"She is getting wet, this slut. You weren't lying when you said you had a willing whore for use."

Tom laughed. "No, she is the real deal. Do you know who she is?"

"I think one of Joly, Rachel and Brittany. Could be Sue, but I doubt that. She was a nasty bitch. But maybe the nasty bitches are the best sluts. I don't know," he said and added a third finger into my wife's pussy. I could see her biting her lips.

He withdrew his fingers and replaced it with his hard cock. He fucked her slow but hard. "I like that, when I get a whore to fuck her slowly, but ramming her, you know?" he said to Tom who just nodded his head.

The rhythm got faster and faster and suddenly I can hear him moan as he emptied his balls into my wife's pussy, unprotected! I was shocked, we could not know if he was infected with something!

He withdrew his cock from her pussy, put it away in his trousers and thanked Tom. "I liked that pussy, so I hope I get the name right so I can have her again, and her mouth too then," he said. After a few moments he said, "I think this must be Joly, both Rachel and Brittany are fatter than this."

I could see relief on my wife's face, but also that she was a little offended about her being fat!

Tom thanked him and told him he would let him know. The plumber left and soon after he released my wife so she could get cleaned up and ready for our next guest.

"How could you let him cum in her," I asked angry.

"Relax cuck, all of our guest tonight got tested two days ago and I have the result with me. So your wife is going to get a lot of cum in her pussy or ass tonight."

Our next guest arrived just on time. We both were shocked when we saw our old neighbor Paul entering the room. Paul was around 70 years old, he lived down the street from us and we often chatted with him during neighborhood barbeque. He lived alone; his wife passed away few years back.

"He will recognize me," my wife whispered to me. I shook my head no and smiled to her.

"This is some fine ass you have her Tom. Who is she?" Paul asked. "That is for you to find out Sir, she lives in your neighborhood, about 10 miles radius around your house. And if you get it right, she will knock on your door some day and submit to your kinky fantasies," Tom added.

The old man smiled. "And I have a few so I better get this right." He lifted her skirt up and started to run his hand on her backside. "Soft skin, I like that. She must be around 40 I would think. A little chubby but that is good, I can rule out all the skinny bitches. And the extra fat one," he said laughing. He looked at Tom. "What may I do to her?" Tom told him anything he wanted, with what was in front of him.

"You have any toys," he asked, and Tom stood up and opened up a closet that I hadn't noticed before. My wife's eyes got wide when she saw what was in the closet. Lot of toys, vibrators, whips, butt plugs and some more that I did not know what was!

He was happy and took out a whip. "Let´s start by getting her ass a little red shall we" as soon as he let it lend on my wife's ass. "How many do you think she deserve," he asked Tom. "It's up to you but remember you only have 30 minutes."

He whipped her hard, around 20 times and my wife were struggling not to cry out. "She takes pain well; you have trained her well."

"Thank you, my friend, you must have narrowed it down to a few, haven't you?"

He nodded as he walked to the closet and came back with a butt plug. He put it into my wife's pussy first. "She is dripping wet, that should do for a lubricant." In one hard thrust the plug disappeared into my wife's ass. She gasped but manage to remain silent.

"I like her, she is truly a whore like you said," Paul said as he took out his cock and started to stroke it. "I could really use a good blowjob right now, no chance you open her up for me," he asked but Tom just shook his head. "For that, you will need to get her name right."

"It is down to three I would say. Julian from the next street, she is hot, and I would also believe she is submissive, Monica lives close, I would think inside 10 miles, but I am not sure. Then there is Rachel, she lives only a few houses from me. But I am not sure about her, do not think she is that kind of a woman. Her husband is, on the other hand submissive. That I could tell just by looking at him. Sure, glad you don't have his ass here on display," he said and burst out laughing.

He was fully erect as he entered my wife. This old man, friend I would say is now fucking my wife, calling her a whore and playing with the butt plug as he pushes his cock deep inside her. I can see on my wife's face that she is close to orgasm, she grabs my hard cock and hold it as he keeps fucking her. "This nasty slut is cumming," he said and fucked her faster and harder. "She is loving my old cock, she loves to be a nasty little whore for old man."

My wife gave out a soft moan as she was cumming. Paul laughed. "Man, she did cum, what a sweet little whore you have. He thrusted his cock deep in, popped the butt plug out as he cum into my wife. "What a ride that was. Thank you for that. It has been a few years since I had a pussy that young. Loved it."

He got cleaned up and when he came back, he was ready to tell Tom who he thought this was. "It is a race between Julian and Rachel. I think Monica is further away then the 10 miles you said. And like I said before, even though it is a possibility I wouldn't think I would find Rachel like this, so I go for Julian."

We dodged a bullet there and my wife was relieved.

Tom escorted Paul out of the room and came back, released Rachel and told her to clean up. "You only got 5 minutes before our last guest arrive, so hurry up."

When she was back in position, we heard a knock. Again, we were both shocked when we saw who arrived. It was my arrogant boss, Justin. He was a big man, around my age and my size. The only difference was that he was black.

"You found your self some whore bro," he said to Tom as he entered.

"I did, a willing white submissive housewife," Tom said.

"Nice looking lady. Who is she and how is she connected to me?" he asked.

"Well. You run a business, you have around 100 people working there. 30 of them are woman and 70 are men," Tom explained.

"Don't tell me this is one of my staff members?"

"No, but this is a wife of one of your staff."

I could see in Justin's face that he was running through the wives in his head. "You are kidding me; you got the wife of one of those pricks to expose herself like that. I can already think about a few that I would like to have in that situation."

Tom nodded. "And the price, if you get it right is that she will be your slave for one evening, doing anything you tell her to do. And you choose if her hubby watches or not. And you can do whatever you want to do tonight."

"You have really done great tonight Tom," he said, and I realized that they know each other.

He walked over to my wife, smacked her ass hard and Rachel gasped. "I will torment her a little, if that is ok with you Tom." He just smiled and said go for it.

He smacked her ass a few times, just enjoying her and fondled with her ass and pussy. "Am I the first one to use her tonight," he asked, and Tom told him about the first two. "I don't want to come third, you know that Tom," he said disappointed.

"Sorry bro, but you couldn't come earlier, so I had to get them in here first."

Justin shook his head. "Well, I just have to do with what I have, don't I."

He started to finger fuck my wife and playing with her ass. "Did either of them fuck her butt." Tom shook his head. "Then that is the hole I will use," he said and insert a finger into my wife's anus. She cried out.

"Well, well, her scream narrows it down. I know some of the voices from the wife's, not all but some. And if I think about the husbands, I can narrow it down ever further. No real alpha hubby would let this happen to his wife, so I would have to think about the pathetic losers who works for me. There are a few of them," he said, laughed and inserted another finger in my wife's ass.

"So, we have Kevin, who is really a submissive little man," he said, and my heart sank as my name was the first he mentioned. "I think his wife's name is Rudy or something like that. Nice piece of ass but a little arrogant for me." The third finger entered her ass. She had her eyes closed, biting her lips.

"I also have John; his wife is lovely. Would love for that to be her. She is a fox, always dressing sexy and flirting with the black members of our crew. John is like Kevin, pathetic and I would think he would be masturbating seeing his wife used like that, they both would I think."

He took his pants off and his cock came to light. I could see fear in my wife's eyes. He was big!

He walked over to the closet, took out some lubricant and started to smear it on his cock. "This will be a nice fuck. I like white wife's asses. I like to dump my load into her."

He started slowly inserting his cock into my wife's ass. She was gasping, took my hand and squeezed it hard. I was relieved she was not using my cock, like my hand!

"She is tight bro," Justin said and got his cock slowly deeper and deeper into my wife's ass. "I am not sure I will get it all in." He continued pushing further and further and I could see my wife was trying hard not to scream.

"Tell you what bro," Tom said. "There is only one hole left to use tonight and if you get it right, who she is I will unlock her and she will be on her knees in front of you, sucking your cock."

I wanted to shout out my protest. The thought of my boss knowing about this, would destroy me at work. I was really scared and horrified, and selfish! I was thinking about my situation, not my wife's humiliation!

"Nice bro, genuinely nice. Thank you. It is a one name chance for me, right," he asked, and Tom nodded. "One time only offer bro."

He pushed further and now only half of his prick was in my wife's ass. "I think only those two losers I mentioned are weak enough for allowing they're wife's to be used like this. What have you done with her so far," he asked, and Tom told him a little about what has happened?

"I am impressed. So, this has been going on for a little while. That is interesting. Both Kevin and John have been a little distracted recently." He thrust deeper. "Oh my god, she is tight. Looks like you haven't broken her in yet bro."

He stopped suddenly. "I think I have the answer. Is the hubby with her?" he asked, and Tom nodded. "Then I know who this is," he said smiling.

He pushed himself further into my wife and started slowly fucking her ass. "I will really enjoy using her, that is for sure, and I am positive that I will get a blowjob tonight."

He kept fucking her, not saying another word and kept me wondering if he would go for me or John who was good friend at work. Closest friend I have at the office to be honest.

tomas_ice
tomas_ice
374 Followers
12