Blackmailed Couple Used

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom then blindfolded me and put a gag in my mouth. "You will stay out here for the next hour while me and your wife will get to know each other some more. You can just imagine what is going on inside this cabin and if anyone out there is enjoying the show."

Tom went back inside and shut the door.

I was there in total darkness, not knowing if anyone would see me exposed like that or what he was doing to my wife. The thought turned me on and there was not a chance for me to hide that. It was quite hot though, so that was not a problem. I could hear them talking but not what they were saying. I even heard my wife laugh a few times!

After about 20-30 minutes I suddenly felt someone touching me. I could not tell who it was. I did not recognise the smell, was its aftershave or perfume? Was the person pinching my nipple hard a man or a woman. The hand went down my body and grabbed my semi hard cock and started to stroke it hard. The grip was firm and soon I was fully erect and being given a hand job by who knows who! I could feel that I was close to cum but suddenly the hand stopped and let go of my cock.

Then I was hit hard on the balls. I whimpered, could not scream like I wanted. Then I was punched harder and I almost fainted from pain and my cock was limp again. The third stroke came and I lost my legs and hung there on my hands. The person then started to whip my ass with something, at least 10 times on each ass cheek. I was trying to talk, begging the person to stop. My balls hurt so much but now my ass was on fire!

The beating stopped and I could hear footstep walking away from me. I thought this must have been Tom, but I was not sure. I would have to wait for another 30 minutes before I found out who was torturing me.

"Wow what happened here," Tom asked as soon as he opened the door. "You will have trouble sitting down I can imagine," he added as he untied my hand. He took the blindfold and the gag from my mouth.

I looked around and asked Tom if it was him torturing me. "No, he has been in the cabin with me the whole time," Rachel answered. Tom laughed. "You got a visit, I like that. I might offer you up for some more torture again."

When we came back in the cabin, I could see that they had used the time to make dinner. Fresh steak and they were drinking red wine.

Then I saw a plate on the floor. "This is your dinner cuck, your wife has been so nice to you, sliced the steak down for you as you are not allowed to use anything but your mouth to get your food." They sat down on the sofa and watched as I kneeled down. It was hard to eat, messy and Tom laughed as he was playing with my wife while watching my humiliation. I finished my food and licked the plate clean. I stood up and started to clean up after dinner. Tom came over, handed me a beer. "Good job cuck."

While I was cleaning up the kitchen Tom took Rachel outside and started to take pictures of her naked in the nature. When I was about to finish Rachel came back inside and told me that Tom had ordered her back in, that we should have a drink and talk, he would be back soon.

"Did you mean what you said earlier, about enjoying this?" I asked as we sat down.

"Yes I did, I feel ashamed admitting it but something changed. How he talks to me, how he dominates me, get me excited but a little scared too."

She asked me what I was feeling about this all. "It is quite extreme, but you know my fantasies, being the submissive. After years of fantasising about this it feels strange being in this situation. It hasn't been too hard for me so far, but I can imagine you don't feel the same," I added and asked her again about the situation outside earlier.

"Tom was not the one doing this to you. We don't know who it was, honestly."

I could not believe it. some strangers had whipped me and give me a hand job without saying a word and then just walked away. It was strangely arousing though! To be used like that. We talked for a while and agreed that we would try to make the best out of this situation over the weekend and hopefully it will not be too hard for us.

When Tom came back, he was not alone. Two man came in with him, both quite older then us. "I just met these two gentlemen. They are staying in the cabin up the road, together on a little fishing trip. I invited them over here for a drink, hope you guys don't mind."

We sat there, both naked on the sofa quite embarrassed! "This here is Joey," Tom said and pointed out to a smaller of them, grey hair but fairly fit. "He is 60 years old, married to a lovely lady. She does not have too much interest in sex anymore, so he has his needs that need to be fulfilled. Then there is Mark here, he is 55 years old, divorced. Do you know why his wife left him?" Tom asked and without waiting for a reply from us he added. "They didn't see eye to eye regarding his sexual needs. He can be quite kinky he told me."

Tom told us that he and his new friends were going to sit down outside and told me to get them something to drink. Rachel would wait inside until they would call for her. For the next hour or so we sat inside in silence and listened to the man talk about all kinds of things that should be done with us and how this situation was going to make them be late for their spot fishing in the morning. Finally, Tom called for us to come out.

We stood there naked in front of them. They were smoking cigar and looked us up and down. "Now slut, tell these two gentlemen what you have done so far today."

My wife hesitated but as soon as she saw the look on Tom's face she started talking. "I have giving three men a blowjob Sir."

"No, describe what you have done and where. I want them to know some details slut."

Rachel started again. "First, I give Tom a blowjob in our home, he came into my mouth, but I wasn't able to swallow it all so my husband was punished for that. Then I gave a man whom I do not know the name off a blowjob in a car park outside of a gas station. He came all over my face. Then I had to pay for the drive to the cabin and give the driver a blowjob but he also fucked me."

They all laughed. "What a whore," Mark said.

"How did you punish the cuck," Joey asked Tom. He described what he had done and what was done to me. More laughing and degrading comment.

Tom stood up. "It is getting late, so let start. Slut, why don't you show Joey your skills with your mouth," Tom said and point to the floor.

She went down and crawled over to Joey where he sat in his chair. She unzipped his pants and fished out rather small but thick cock. She started to lick him and suck him slowly as he grew harder and harder. Soon he was fully hard and my wife sucked him up and down. It was not bigger than mine, but thicker and she took it all in her mouth.

"You were not joking Tom, she is a good cock sucker," Joey said as he was enjoying my wife's skill.

Mark stood up, took out his long cock and went behind Rachel. He stroked his cock a few times before going down, adjusting her a little and then rammed his cock into her wet pussy. She was trying to keep sucking on Joey, but it was hard while Mark was fucking her.

"Mark, you are ruining her rhythm with me man," Joey said. Mark slapped my wife on the arse as he stopped. "Slut, when I thrust my cock into your pussy you put his cock deep down your throat. When I pull my cock back, you slide his cock back out of your mouth. Understand slut."

My wife nodded and he started slowly, and my wife kept the rhythm like that. Mark got to go faster and faster and my wife was having a hard time keeping up but did the best she could. Mark slapped her arse hard and fucked her harder.

Suddenly Mark stopped. "Come Joey, switch with me. I want to cum in her mouth, you can have her pussy." They did and Rachel had Mark in her mouth and Joey fucked her even harder than Mark had did. It did not take long, and Joey came first, thrusted his cock deep into my wife. "I am cumming now slut, oh my god, what a good whore pussy you have there." He withdrew and Mark stood up. "I am going to shoot all over your face slut." Soon I could see cum all over my wife's face, into her eye and over her mouth. She looked so slutty, cum dripping out of her pussy and covering her face.

Mark took out his phone and took a few pictures of my wife. "I need to have some memories of this, what a slut. Something to tell the guys back home." My wife looked down, shamed and humiliated.

Tom ordered us back into the cabin as he said goodbye to the strangers. When he came back in, he told us that this was good for the evening, we would need to rest up to be ready for what he has planned for tomorrow.


12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
9 Comments
AmbulAmbul7 months ago

Terrific and very imaginative start.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 2 years ago

i did like it, almost like a setup. this is gonna be good , keep up the good writing.

MstrPussyEaterMstrPussyEaterabout 2 years ago

Ah; I would love to have a couple like this as i have only been lucky enough to train a few married women all at with their husbands knowledge as one wanted to be eaten to multiple Orgasms and if possible, turned into a squirter and the second thing was that because she was a referral from a female acquaintance and sometimes slave she had heard from her that i had taught her to enjoy anal and that she even came while i fucked her. So after meeting with her privately i said i would and as she was fearful i aid it best if she was blindfolded and bound and if she resisted then she would be gagged and possibly spanked rather harshly until she learned how to obey. I said i would teach her husband by him observing at a later time and then watching and instructing him on his technique. Later I would learn it was her friend who had suggested me because of my "special skills" and that she also knew as a kinky Dom i like tying women up and controlling their orgasms. And it was because the wife had actually confided to her friend she was unhappy and considering divorce, and thru previous discussions knew that her friend had accompanied me to swingers clubs on occasion and all she had relayed was that as one of my other fetishes is that i LOVE to fulfill other people's fantasies as i really get a kick out of someone doing something unexpected, or something they thought of but were hesitant to put into reality as many people get a touch of inhibition of a fight or flight instead of walking straight ahead into the fear. I guess i have been less fearful and more adventurous and even though i have been in some Extremely wild situations no harm has to come to anyone. So, I was rather happened to get another anal virgin and get to fuck and suck a married woman not only with her husband's permission but later i would sort of cuck him in doing it in front of him and ask if he learned anything. He was afraid to watch me assfuck his wife although i did get a sadistic pleasure in not only being the first but in telling him after several session had made her cum whilst i fucked her while she was tied up as my sex slave. He was a little embarrassed and upset but was understanding i was there to save his marriage and he really did want to learn how to please her as he liked doing t he just wasn't skilled and even when his wife had posed the idea, he didn't agree till friend came over and told him of her experience with me and how i had made her a major squirter and had made her crave multiple men. The other was a woman who had allot of fear from childhood trauma and couldn't fully let go and climax very well and wanted to give her husband all of herself and really really wanted to be able to cum multiple times if possible. I agreed if she gave me 3 nights at the club afterwards as payment so she agreed without realizing she would be my sex slave in exchange. I picked her up and blindfolded her as we drove and i made her play with herself as i told her i wa going to take her somewhere and make her wish cum true and she would have multiple climaxes by the end of the night. By the time i arrived at a buddies house she was willing and soaked but had still not cum along with shaking like a leaf. I made her get out of the car and completely strip, and then handcuffed her in front and put a collar and leash on her. I did at times assist her as we walked up to my buddies house, she heard the dogs barking and acting like they were going to attack and that added to it while she did not know they were on chains. I took her inside and led her to the middle of the living room to some quilts and blankets with pillows and laid her on the ground and cuffed her hands to 2 chairs that people were sitting in but all she could hear were voices of men and women unbeknownst to her a Transvestitie and a crossdresser and some of the attendees were bisexual. I then informed her she was in the middle of a Sex Party and that SHE was going to be "The Entertainment" for the night and that she had better please whomever was licking, sucking or fucking her otherwise she would be punished or taken outside and see if the dogs were horny that night. Well I was quite happy as she ate pussy for the first time, got a DP and the final was an Airtight of all three holes at once and had given head o both in and on her, done ATM and been touched rubbed fingered and fucked so well as ALL the guests were happy it was my turn to supply the Entertainment that month. By the time we left she couldn't thank me enough as she said the fear, the blindfold and not being able to resist are what broke her and while she Never got to ever see any of them she could hear every word and it inspired her as she knew i was there to protect her and yet she was allowed to completely let go and let her Inner slut out. You can only imgaine how she was a complete slut and eager for the swinger's club even though she was attending with me as she said she no longer refused her husband Anything and he was so aghast and thrilled at the change he allowed her to go out with his consent as long as He got the benefit. Well I go the benefit but he got to keep her so in the long run he did get the better part. I also said it would only be short term and temporary. Now this added part of having husband along makes my horny juices fly as i also wonder if not only making him a cuck but make him a bisexual one at that too. Or he could be making the wife his sex slave and invite a gay friend or tranny over to use the husband side by side so each can see the other be used and enslaved. Now that would be an interesting offer i could consider and wish to see where this author takes the couple in their submission to him as the new Bull in their relationship. Just as breaking a woman into being bi is fun; making the unwilling husband into a strap-on slut or cocksucker and creampie eater would also be interesting. And while i have had all kinds of threesomes and foursomes to have a couple as my slaves would be very nice.

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 2 years ago

Ok first off you need an editor reading this was painful in parts.

Secondly, use a storyboard. Follow the trail of your thoughts you say on the one hand you are keeping their ID secret yet half the world has had the opportunity to photograph them see them ID them. Whilst this is not a real-world story, (sane people know it's fiction) let's try and give the illusion that it could be happening. If you start on a premise follow it through. This kind of story has been done over and over so to get people reading it you need to make it worthwhile believable fiction. Oh, and I did say get an editor ..........

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 3 years ago

Hell of a Story! They Thought They Were JUST Playing! He Put Them to Work! How About The daughter!

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Cuckold Made Hung lodger seduces wife and cuckolds a willing husband.in Loving Wives
Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
More Stories