Blackmailed Fiancé Megan's Wedding

Story Info
Sequel to the classic story of the same name.
10.9k words
4.14
13.6k
34
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go_on
go_on
25 Followers

This story is based on a classic by Thecryptkeeper (Gwen Holden). It seems like the account is inactive, I have no idea how to make contact.

I pick up the story after the protagonist Megan leaves the body shop where she is being blackmailed into having sex. She is about to get married and leave for her honeymoon. I admit, there is some conflicting elements between my story and the epilogue of the original.

I'm considering writing a sequel based on the honeymoon, but it's not likely.

Please, read the original and enjoy! This work is entirely my own and I accept all responsibility for any errors!

https://www.literotica.com/s/blackmailed-fiancee

Blackmailed Fiancé - The Wedding

Megan felt conflicted as she left the shop for what would be her longest time away since she started working for Reggie. The three week break would finally give her a reprieve from the daily couplings she endured at the hands of her blackmailing boss and his handsome young protege. She hoped that they might forget all about her debt and that she would never have to return to that awful place and those awful men.

The beautiful red headed bride-to-be never dreamed that this would be her reality. The last few weeks have been eye opening to say the least. For years she had been so innocent and ignorant of the world. She never had an inkling of the cruelty and depravity that her fellow man was capable of.

That world came crashing down on that fateful day when she crossed paths with Reggie Coxton, her evil boss. If not for him, and of course Tyrone, she would never have been exposed to the cruel nature of men. At the same time, if not for them she would be ignorant of the intense pleasure her body was capable of experiencing.

As much as she hated and detested the awful men, they had actually served a bigger purpose in who she would become. It was undeniable that something deep inside of her had been woken up.

The forced sex and constant physical gratification had changed her self image. Megan discovered that she was a sexual creature with needs that she never knew she had. There was something about pleasing those men physically that made her feel good. Not to mention that she was having the best sex of her young life.

It wasn't only about the sex, Megan also felt good about the time she spent helping to run the shop. The sharp girl was most proud of the work she was able to accomplish in between her extended breeding sessions with Tyrone.

It took some doing and plenty of hard work but Megan had actually gotten the auto repair shops books in order. She spent hours putting together a plan to make the business profitable again. Leroy seemed especially thrilled when Megan delivered the good news.

The young woman never thought she would ever amount to much professionally. She had made decent grades in high school, but never even considered going to college. Working with her dad on the farm had given her a strong work ethic and enough knowledge to understand business.

"This is some damn fine work," Reggie said at the end of Megan's speech. She had put together a very detailed PowerPoint presentation for the two men. Neither Reggie nor Leroy expected such an extensive review on their profitability and future prospects.

"I think so too, who knew, beauty and brains," Leroy added. He wished that he was thirty years younger so he could experience the young woman's charms. He was eyeing her long slender legs and exposed midriff as she stood in front of them. He could practically see her hard nipples through the nearly transparent fabric.

"Really? You think so? If we can stick to this budget I really think we can make more money than any other year!" She smiled despite the fact that Reggie's hand was on her naked ass. She had worn a low cut top and a mini skirt that day. Of course she wasn't wearing a bra or panties, Reggie simply wouldn't allow it. She knew the horny old men were ogling her the whole time.

"I think we have more to talk about first," Leroy added, he looked over his shoulder and saw Tyrone working in the shop.

Megan had been very nervous about her presentation, but she knew that if they listened to her it would greatly improve the business.

"If you have any questions, just ask!" She was a little distracted by the sight of Tyrone working in the shop as she could see him through the big picture window. Her pussy was dripping wet with anticipation for what she would be doing with him later. She couldn't take her eyes off of him and the old men knew it.

"I know what you want, sweetie! You done good, now get your reward. Go ahead and clock out when you and Tyrone finish up," Reggie smacked her ass before opening the office door. Megan was thrilled that they had actually listened to her ideas. She was also anxious to see Tyrone again and tell him the good news.

"I'm so happy that you liked my report, I can't wait to put it into action," she turned around and hugged Reggie. Once again the old man squeezed her ass, this time lifting up her skirt.

"Tyrone, your bitch is ready," he called out over the loud rap music. The horny kid stopped what he was doing and rushed over. He got a good look at Megan's sweet ass. His cock was already getting stiff looking at her.

"You two did great this week, now go burn off some of that energy," Reggie said as the beefy black kid grabbed Megan by the hand.

"Thank you boss," he winked. Tyrone and Megan were locked in a kiss as the conference room door swung shut.

"Damn that girl is fine, she's gonna be a great momma to that boy's kid!" Reggie and Leroy laughed as they listened in on the young lovers.

"I never expected her to actually get this place back in the black," Leroy said, reading the reports Megan had created.

"She just needs a little black in her," they both chuckled.

Tyrone bent Megan over the big table and flipped her skirt up. He was almost all the way inside her creamy warm cunt in just a few thrusts.

"Mmmm baby, fuck my little pussy!" She moaned. They didn't waste any time as they were both more than ready to fuck. Megan had been dripping wet with anticipation all day. She was so busy getting her presentation done that she and Tyrone skipped their morning session.

"Oh fuck baby, I love it! That pussy is the best," Tyrone loved how warm and tight his white lover was for him.

"So good! Your big cock fills me up so damn good! I needed this, I've been thinking about you all day!" The two of them kissed as their bodies came together. A position like this would never work with Larry, he was so small that he would simply slip out. Tyrone had enough cock and power to handle what she needed.

Ty's big black spear slid in balls deep without much resistance. Her pussy was ready and able to accept every last inch. She was gripping the edge of the the table moaning as his enormous cock worked into her as they started fucking. In a matter of minutes she was experiencing her first orgasm of the day.

"Ohhhhhh, so good! I'm CUMMMING!" She cried after only a few seconds of their mating. It was like Tyrone's cock was specifically designed to elicit as much pleasure as possible from Megan's tight pink pussy!

The hot slut would cum at least a dozen more times that day before taking his first massive load inside her cunt. She would beg for his second load as he sprayed it on her face and tits. Just like every other day when she went home Megan was literally dripping with cum as she drove home to her fiancé.

If it wasn't for the blackmail and sexual coercion Megan would probably feel much more guilty about how much she enjoyed having sex with Tyrone. Despite their cruelty she was dedicated to being a productive employee for a growing company. Things felt different now that Reggie and Leroy took note of her hard work. Maybe they wouldn't have to use her as a perk to keep Tyrone from quitting. If they could afford to pay him more than she wouldn't have to cheat on her fiancé anymore.

A part of Megan really didn't want that to happen. She was growing addicted to cumming on a regular basis. Tyrone made her feel like the sexiest woman alive. She had experienced pleasure beyond what she ever thought was possible and only he could give it to her. It was simply the guilt of cheating on Larry that made it slightly less enjoyable.

It was true that Megan was having the best sex of her life with one of the hottest guys she had ever met. It was easier to justify her actions by pretending like she didn't have a choice. The truth was that she was finally finding out who she really was. She hadn't been with too many men and had never even considered dating a black man.

Megan would have never given a guy like Tyrone a chance. This is despite the fact that he was a stud by any measure. Tyrone Moorecock was just about every woman's dream man, tall, dark, and handsome. He could fuck like a machine and took pride in his ability to make his partner cum multiple times.

The soft spoken kid was also very warm and caring once you got past his macho behavior. He had the ability to not only stimulate her sexually, but mentally too. The two of them would often chat about their lives and interests between their marathon fuck sessions. Megan thought he could be quite funny and charming at times.

After a while she started looking forward to not only their daily conjugal visits but the post sex conversations too. They eventually formed a very strong bond and a mutual respect for each other. Megan found herself opening up and talking about things with him that she had never shared with anyone else, not even Larry!

The future housewife eagerly accepted Tyrone's invitation to go back to his place after work. They were careful not to let Reggie know, they both knew he got off on the coercion. Megan was still quite frightened of Reggie and his threats to destroy her life, but she took solace in Tyrone's capable arms. She knew that he would never let them hurt her.

Megan admonished herself as she left her house after getting ready and followed the GPS to the address Tyrone had given her. She had never been to this side of town and was a little nervous as she drove. Tyrone lived in a very rough neighborhood but she always felt safe with him around.

Larry and his brother were out together and wouldn't be home until later the next day, so she felt good about not alerting anyone about her detour. She fixed her hair and put on a little makeup before getting out of the car and knocking on the black metal security door. Megan's heart fluttered and her pussy gushed when Tyrone answered the door with his shirt off.

"Damn momma! You look so damn sexy!" Megan had opened her long coat to show Tyrone the sexy lingerie that she wanted to surprise him with.

"Are you going to invite me in or do I need to go knock on someone else's door?" She said coyly as Tyrone ogled her sexy curves. The peach colored lingerie complimented her skin tone. The flimsy lace bra and matching thong underwear fit her body perfectly.

"Fuck yeah! Get your little white ass in here!" He opened the door as Megan removed her coat. It was obvious that Ty had been working out as his muscles glistened with sweat as they remained constricted.

Tyrone's apartment was modest and sparingly furnished. He had a couch, a tv, and a weight set. Just about everything he needed, but Megan only had one thing on her mind. As the door closed they were locked in an embrace as they started kissing.

"Ohhhhh Ty," Megan moaned. This would be the first time they had ever fucked outside of the dirty auto body shop.

The two of them didn't waste any time stripping down and fucking on the living room floor. After an intense love making session they were able to cuddle and chat for a little longer than usual. Megan helped him clean his place up, making it feel more like a home. She even went out and bought him a queen size bed and new sheets for them to sleep on.

Tyrone was so thankful that he spent extra time making sure Megan was well taken care of. She was very impressed by Tyrone's talents in the kitchen. He was almost as good at cooking as he was at fucking. He always made sure his white lover left full and happy! He promised to keep the place spotless for her in hopes that she would come by more often.

Megan felt very good as she drove home late that night. She didn't want to stay the night even though Tyrone made a very compelling case. Instead she sucked his cock one last time and swallowed every last drop of his thick cum.

Thankfully his tactics worked! Megan found herself heading over to his place early Saturday morning the following weekend as Larry golfed. Usually Megan wouldn't see Tyrone over those two days but she couldn't stop thinking about him. After a long and fulfilling day in bed Megan went home feeling energized.

After that it wasn't uncommon for Megan to stop by several times a week, Tyrone had even given her a key. Fucking Ty in a comfortable bed was a much more pleasurable experience for both of them. Of course she never once asked him to wear a condom. Megan loved the way his raw cock felt when he filled her up.

Megan was actually starting to develop feelings for her black counterpart. In a different life she could see herself falling in love and having babies with the handsome stud. She got butterflies in her stomach when he was around and thought about him constantly.

The horny young girl loved looking at his body, and especially his massive sex. It was shaped perfectly to not only bring ultimate pleasure but to deliver his potent seed as deeply as possible to her fertile womb. His huge balls created enough sperm for him to keep her womb full. Megan's pussy would simply soak at the sight of him.

The love struck girl had never met a guy like him, she felt incredibly lucky that he was in her life. There was so much to love about him. Tyrone had a marvelous smile and an incredibly fit body. Not to mention his immensely long and thick cock that he knew how to use. They got along great both in and out of the bedroom.

Tyrone said he wasn't seeing any other girls either. He was having so much sex with Megan that he didn't have the energy to date. He had never met a girl as beautiful as her and could match his sex drive too. Most girls could barely handle his big cock, while she could take every inch multiple times. He loved cumming inside of her and felt bad about lying to her about having a vasectomy. A little white lie near hurt anyone anyway!

Tyrone made it his duty to see that Megan got off as many times as possible when they fucked. He would use his magnificent cock, expert tongue, and quick agile fingers to maximize her pleasure.

Sex with her fiancé would never even come close to what Megan needed. She was lucky if Larry could stay hard for two minutes, and he didn't seem to care at all if she came or not. The little wimp was more than happy to shoot his cum inside the protective condom whenever they had sex, which was becoming increasingly less frequent.

Megan's hunky black boyfriend more than made up for the lack of interest from Larry. Tyrone loved nothing more than to lick and suck her needy cunt before pounding her into putty. He would spend as much time as he could with his proficient tongue up her ass and pussy.

Megan was learning so much about sex. She was doing things that she would have never dreamed of with Larry! She had grown to love sucking cock and had worked hard to handle his size. After a lot of practice and dedication she developed a whole routine that involved choking down as much of his long shaft combined with a twisting motion of her hands. It thrilled her to hear him moan and groan in pleasure.

She had almost perfected her technique and could get his monster to blow within just a few minutes. She loved swallowing his cum and having him coat her face and tits with his thick cream. Her favorite was when they simultaneously pleasured each other in the sixty-nine position.

Megan would deep throat his massive cock everytime she came. He could get her off a dozen times or so before unloading his load of cum directly down her throat. Sometimes Megan would release his cock just in time to let him cum inside her pussy. She didn't mind swallowing his cum, but she much preferred to have it deep inside her womb.

Neither Megan nor Tyrone ever mentioned the four-day weekend they spent together when Larry traveled out of state for his bachelor party. They spent the majority of their time in Megan's future marital bed fucking and exploring each other sexually. Tyrone had pumped numerous loads inside her fertile womb during the course of their time together.

It was amazing for Megan to fall asleep in his strong arms and wake up with him back inside of her every morning. She loved it when he would just help himself to her wet pussy whenever he wanted. She never told him no and in fact would wake him up by sucking him back to life or bouncing on his morning erection.

They did everything together those four days. Tyrone treated Megan like his queen and he her king. Megan didn't care about the snide looks and sideways glances from people they encountered out in public. She loved holding his hand around town and sneaking kisses when she could.

The sexy interracial couple went out a few times and spent a day poolside in the hot summer heat. Tyrone was the star of the show on the dance floor and by the pool. He only had eyes for Megan and never let her get too far away. It seemed he had his choice of women, but he sent them all away in favor of his porcelain goddess. It was a thrill for her to see the jealousy in their eyes.

Plenty of men were envious of the black stud too. Tyrone had encouraged Megan to dress up slutty for him when they went out and she never disappointed. She loved to buy sexy lingerie for him to drive him crazy.

Megan spent quite a bit of money on various outfits for their little excursion downtown. Tyrone was thrilled by the tiny little white bikini she bought to wear at the rooftop pool of the hotel where they were staying. It was much more scandalous and sexy than anything she had ever worn before.

She felt like a model as she and Tyrone walked together across the pool deck holding hands. She could see all the jealous stares from men and women alike. Tyrone looked amazing in his equally sexy euro style swimsuit. Megan caught herself staring at the enormous bulge protruding from the front.

The sexy duo got a hotel room in order to use the nicest pool in the city. Having the room close allowed them to take frequent trips for sex. Megan even sucked his cock in the elevator as they rode up to their room.

Tyrone wasn't jealous at all when Megan danced with every man that asked. She had her pick of men, and she too rejected all sexual advances. They had formed an even stronger bond and friendship that weekend. Megan found herself missing Tyrone when he left her bed a final time before Larry arrived home.

Making love to Larry just hours after fucking Tyrone left Megan feeling like she was making a terrible decision. She could barely feel his slender condom covered penis inside her cum flooded cunt. Tyrone had emptied his nuts several times inside of her that morning as she begged for more.

Now that was all in the past as Megan drove away from the shop for what could possibly be the last time ever. She needed to focus on her upcoming marriage and devote herself to staying true to Larry.

Megan ran inside the house and stripped off her clothes. It was her daily ritual of cleansing all traces of Tyrone from her body. She gazed at her naked body in the mirror as the shower warmed up. Awestruck by her appearance, she considered how much she had transformed both physically and mentally.

Megan had always been a little shy and reserved. She wasn't one to show off or flaunt her mouthwatering curves. Gone were her frumpy and shapeless outfits. She felt much more comfortable wearing tight skirts and low cut tops. Tyrone had pretty much ruined all of her old cotton "granny panties" and full coverage bras. Megan never wore underwear and liked the feeling of her perky tits hanging free and unrestrained.

go_on
go_on
25 Followers