Blackmailed High School Sissy Ch. 03

Story Info
The Humiliation Continues.
1.3k words
4.41
125.1k
59

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxy007
maxy007
196 Followers

***All characters in this story are fictional and over the age of 18***

***

Yesterday I was forced to wear purple panties to school, go to the bathroom with my two mistresses, and take countless pictures while wearing nothing but panties, with lipstick on, and different humiliating things written on my body with lipstick, all while sucking and kissing a banana.

Yeah, things have gotten bad for me.

I still can't believe all that happened yesterday. It's now Saturday morning, and I'm wondering whether this humiliating experience with my mistresses Denise and Claudia will ever end.

------------------

*TEXT* - GROUP CHAT WITH DENISE AND CLAUDIA

Denise - "How's our little slut feeling this morning?"

Max - "Humiliated. When will this all end?"

Claudia - "It'll end when we say it can end bitch, did we allow you to ask a question?"

Max - "No Mistress, sorry Mistress"

Claudia - "Okay good, now its your lucky day, you're coming over to my house tonight Maxy!"

Denise - "That's right baby! See you at Claudia's house at 7pm sharp, or those pictures and videos we have are going to be seen by everyone in our school ;)"

Claudia - "It's a free house, so get ready to have some fun!"

Max - "Yes Mistress, i'll see you both at 7."

-----------------

I know I'm in trouble now. These girls seem to have no limits, and i know that theres nothing i can do to stop them from making me do anything they ask.

Theres no point worrying about it now, I'm just hoping tonight isn't too embarrassing.

----------------

"Hey baby" Denise stated as i came in the door. I knew i was in for a long night.

"Come and stand in the living room, and take all your clothes off, we'll be back" Claudia stated as the two girls walked into Claudia's bedroom.

When they came out they were holding some lingerie, and I knew it was for me.

"Okay listen up max, we've decided that 'max' is a much too masculine name for a sissy slut like you, so you'll be Bella from now on" Denise stated. "Now, there's a camera recording on this tripod here, so i want you to act like a sissy all night towards this camera." Denise continued.

"Now I'm going to drop these different options of lingerie in front of you, and I want you to smile, pick up your favourite pile, thank us for the clothes, and put them on without complaint." Claudia told me.

"Yes Mistress" I mumbled. "Good, lets get started" Denise smiled.

In front of me was two piles of clothes. The first had white heels, white thigh highs, white garter belt, pink satin bra and panties, and white elbow length clothes. The second pile had all the same clothes, but all black, with black lace gloves.

I smiled at the camera, picked up the pink and white pile, and said "Thank you for the pretty clothes mistress, i love them", with a forced smile.

I then put all the clothes on, with a bit of difficulty and ended up shaking in the unfamiliar heels in front of my mistresses.

"Good job Bella! You're such an obedient slut" Denise told me. She continued and while holding up a black, realistic dildo, stated "I want you to now get on your knees and passionately suck this dildo, and repeatedly thank us for letting you worship this 'big black cock', okay?"

I knew I had no choice but to obey, so said "Yes Mistress"

I then got on my knees and started doing what I've seen in porn, worshiping the dildo. I licked it up and down, sucked on the balls, and tried my best to deep throat it. After my first time taking it down my throat i looked to the camera and reluctantly said "thank you mistress for allowing me to worship this big black cock" and continued.

After about 10 minutes, and more thanking towards the camera, i was short for breath and told to finish up.

"You are a natural slut! I can't wait for whats next," Claudia said.

"What's next?" I asked, worried, but too tired to complain.

"Just bend over on the floor with your ass up and eyes closed Bella, you'll see" Denise told me while laughing.

I had a decent idea of what was coming, but was still scared and humiliated to go this next step in my feminisation - and strangely excited. I did what they said, and waited.

The next thing i was aware of was an object poking into my presented sissy ass. I opened my eyes and turned around to see my mistresses smiling and with a strapon each on.

"Time to become our slut forever Bella" Densie smiled, as she pulled down my pink panties and pushed her lubed strap on into my ass. The pain was intense as she pushed deeper and deeper, until she was all the way in. By now i was sweating, and my mistresses were just laughing. It was now that Denise started to pull out, and then push back in, over and over again.

She was fucking me. I was feeling so humiliated, and so submissive.

"Thank me for fucking you, and beg for more slut!" Denise yelled.

"Thank you for fucking me mistress, please fuck me more" I muttered.

"LOUDER!" Denise yelled.

"THANK YOU FOR FUCKING ME MISTRESS DENISE, PLEASE FUCK ME HARDER" I yelled back, starting to feel some immense pleasure.

"Well if you insist" Denise smiled, and started pumping in and out at a rapid pace. I started panting, and growing with obvious pleasure.

All of a sudden Denise stopped thrusting, and it took me 10 seconds to realise that I was pushing backwards and forwards on my own, with no instructions. I turned and looked at Denise, and without thinking blurted out "Please keep fucking me mistress Denise! I need it!"

Denise just smiled at me, and stated "Beg me Bella, will you suck Claudia's big cock if i continue?"

"Yes Mistress Denise! I will suck Claudia's big cock, just please keep going" I spat out.

"Sounds like a plan" Claudia smiled, and kneeled in front of me, so that her cock was in front of my face. "tell me you want to worship my cock, because you love cock, and you're a filthy sissy faggot slut" Claudia stated.

"I want to worship your cock mistress Claudia, because I'm a sissy faggot slut who loves cock!" I yelled, desperate for Denises cock in my ass.

"If you insist" Claudia laughed, and i began sucking. Denise finally continued to fuck me, and i realised i was being double penetrated in front of a camera, while wearing white heels, white stockings, white garter belt, white elbow gloves, and pink bra and panties. There was no coming back from this.

I didn't care though - I loved it. After 10 minutes of Denise fucking me and me sucking Claudia's strapon, I asked if i could cum. "If you insist sweetie" Denise said, as she pushed me onto my back and pulled my legs high into the air. It was here that she started giving me a hand job and stopped.

I was in ecstasy, and needed release badly. "Tell the camera that you're a slut, and desperately want to get the taste of cum" Claudia told me. I was beyond reason at this stage, and said to the camera "Im a sissy slut and I'm desperate for the taste of cum, please let me drink cum!".

Denise just laughed and kept pumping, aiming my dick. "Okay sweetie, open your mouth". I complied, and before I knew it I exploded onto my face, with most of it going in my mouth. It was the biggest orgasm I have ever had.

Claudia laughed and said, "it looks like our little bitch enjoyed that fucking, and is loving that cum on her face. Lick it all up Bella, and swallow it."

After coming I had lost my horniness, and with extreme embarrassment swallowed all of the cum, like a good sissy slut.

-----------------------

Surely things can't get any worse for me from here.

maxy007
maxy007
196 Followers