Blackmailed into Chastity

Story Info
A young man is blackmailed into a chastity slut.
1.4k words
4.02
41.7k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was so stupid to have allowed myself to even be put into this situation. I have always been a little bi, but I had never acted on the gay side of my sexuality.

This changed once I went off to college. I was able to get a single and this privacy is what led me to be more adventurous.

I am 5'9", I have brown hair, and a 4.5 in cock. I am not bad looking, but sometimes I wish I was taller and had a larger cock.

I put an ad on Craigslist saying I wanted to suck someone's cock and found someone. My first mistake was giving them my number so that we could text. My second was letting slip that I was a college student. This was a mistake because there was only one college in the area. My third was giving my real name.

My final mistake was the one that sealed my fate. I agreed to meet at his place. Looking back it is easy to see these mistakes, but at the time they seemed tiny.

I arrived to his house at night. I took a bus because I did not have a car. The house was nice. It was not huge, but it was a good size. The lawn was manicured that sort of thing.

I knocked and a well built 6 foot man opened he was handsome and probably 15 years older than me. He didn't say a word, but led me through his nicely furnished house to his living room. He unzipped his pants and I got on my knees.

"Strip" he said to me and I did not feel like arguing so I got up and stripped. I was then kneeling completely naked

This was the first cock I had ever sucked. I did an amateur job and gagged a lot but it wasn't terrible. My cock got hard through the experience, but I didn't feel like jerking off in front of the man.

He finally began to cum and he pulled out of my mouth splattering my face with his seed. Once he was done he smiled down at me kinda creepily. I reached up to begin wiping my face, but he caught my hand stopping me.

"Don't touch your face." He said in a commanding voice. He walked over to a table and picked up a laptop opening it. He then turned it to show me the screen. It showed stills of me sucking his cock. I realized that he had been filming me the entire time. He then turned it back to himself clicked a few buttons and turned it back to me. It showed my Facebook page.

"Here is your situation. I have changed the password to your facebook account and have complete control. I also have emails for the head of your department as well as the dean for your college. If you disobey me I will post the video of you sucking my cock completely naked to your Facebook and send the videos to your school effectively ruining you. Do you understand that I own you now?" He paused waiting for my answer

I felt completely trapped. I answered a quite and defeated "yes".

He then left the room and came back with handcuffs, soapy water, towel, and a razor. He put down everything except the handcuffs. He put my hands behind my back and handcuffed them together. Somehow I felt more exposed now.

He then later the towel down and told me to lay down on my back with my ass in the middle of the towel. I struggled not having my hands to balance myself, but I managed.

He picked up the razor and water and told me to sit still. He then shaved every bit of hair off my cock and balls until there was not a follicle anywhere.

He then lifted me up. And walked away. He came back with a pair of panties and a chastity cage. After all the attention my cock had been given it was still hard. He grabbed an ice pack and stuck it directly to my dick. It quickly shriveled down in size and he then stuck the cage on. The cage had the lock built into it and there was nowhere to cut it so it would fall right off. I would have to cut with some serious equipment right next to my cock in multiple places. This thing will never come off without the key.

He then took pictures of every inch of me especially my now bald and locked cock. He now has even more evidence against me.

He then put the panties on my. They were punk and had lots of lace. I must have been a sight with my caged cock showing through the panties and a face covered in cum. He then took another round of pictures.

He finally unlocked my handcuffs and told me not to get dressed, but not to mess with the quickly drying cum on my face.

I got dressed and my cock felt weird in my pants now. Once I was dressed with my shirt over my head I still felt exposed.

"Here is what is going to happen you are going to walk to your house as you are and once you get home you will strip completely naked and take pictures of yourself. A face full of cum and a caged cock" he reached down and grabbed my cock from the outside of my cock "got it?"

"Yes." I replied. He let go of my cock.

"Before you go I want to go over some ground rules. First, and I feel like I shouldn't have to say this, but you will always do as I say. Second, you will always have a pair of panties on even when you don't see me. No more boys underwear for you. Third, you will always refer to me as master and this" he grabbed my cock again "as my cock not your's. Now off you fuck."

He ushered my to the door and shoved me out. I was now a 35 min walk away from my house with a face full of cum.

I got about half way with Boone seeing my face, but eventually I took a turn down a dark alley and ran into trouble.

Someone came up behind me and shoved me. I turned around and found a gun pointed at my face.

"Give me your- what the fuck is on your face?" He leaned in closer and saw what it is. "Jesus dude is that cum? Are you a cock sucking whore? Can you just not get enough cock and that is why you have to have to have cum on your face? Strip off your pants and shirt now." I did not see much of a choice being presented so I complied.

I stripped of my shirt first taking care not to disturb the cum. The mugger chucked at that. And he had me hand it to him. I then removed my pants and he got to see my panties.

"Holy shit you are a real sissy faggot. Those come off too." I reached down and pulled them off giving my mugger a view of my cock cage. He laughed when he saw it. He then reached down and unzipped his cock which was easily 7 inches.

"Get to work faggot." He said. Not seeing another option I began. He was much more rough with me then my master and took full control. Eventually he ignored my gagging and just started face fucking me. After about 10 min he groaned and pulled out of my mouth.

He splattered my entire body with cum making sure to add a nice coating to my cage. Once he was finished he tossed me my shirt. Once I put it on he tossed me my phone, wallet (now empty of any cash), and keys.

"Now run away unless you want to bend over and let me fuck you." He told me with a grin. Not needing to be told twice I ran. I was now completely exposed and I ran as fast as possible to my apartment.

I managed to get home without much trouble. Once finally inside I sighed with relief. I stripped off my shirt and took the required pictures.

He responded quickly and I read it on my way to the shower.

"Good job slut. It looks like you had some fun on your way back. Don't wash any of the cum off. I expect a picture of you still covered in cum in the morning. I will be expecting a picture in the morning with the sun in the background. Your best bet to keep the cum is to sleep naked without any covers. Sleep well slut."

I can't believe the situation I am in.