Blackmailed Into Sex By Her Sister Pt. 06

Story Info
Part 6--The Non-Con With Nikki Is Resolved With Hard Anal.
4.7k words
4.08
15.7k
9

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LAHomedog
LAHomedog
356 Followers

Part Six

The Story Evolves

I apologize. It has been a while in between the last part and this one.

I got involved in other stories and through my volunteer editing of a couple of writers. I have happily developed writing partnerships. Those partnerships created a number of stories that have now been posted here.

I hope you enjoyed them, and I hope you enjoy my revisiting the story of my "college girlfriend" Chris and her younger sister Nikki.

Is this a stand-alone? Maybe, but probably not. I urge you at the very least to read Part One which will set everything up for you.

As usual, I am lucky to have Redheaded Wonder Woman and Eva_Adams to edit and proof for me since I suck at spelling, punctuation and grammar. I can write a hell of story when it comes to plot, narrative, and character, but I am a visual-spatial thinker, and spelling is not my strong suit..

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. I appreciate it.

Where were we:

"Nikki, I am going to fuck your ass and take your anal virginity. Maybe you didn't know that it is an act that sometimes people do. I have a hunch since I know you watch computer porn you do, but none of that matters because in just a few short minutes, I am going to put my very wide cock up your ass and fuck you. And I intend to make you cum screaming to high heaven and shoot my hot, wet, sticky, cum up your ass deep into your bowels so it is dripping down your thigh as you walk to the bathroom with a totally stretched asshole."

"I already have your virginity and you will now know your entire life when Chris and I are married and we are sharing family dinners together that I not only took your virginity -- that you blackmailed me to do -- but also fucked you up the ass and took your anal one too and shot my sperm into it!"

I rubbed some lube on the head of my cock and jammed it in balls deep.

Nikki screamed.

I was fucking Nikki so hard her body was starting to pound into the headboard. She started to grunt and moan as I knew she would.

That was all I needed. I looked down at Nikki and said, You'd better to cum right now because I am going to and I don't give a shit if you do or not."

It didn't take long until she let out a guttural, animalistic roar and came, her ass grabbing, and clutching my cock as it pulsed harder and harder with her orgasm.

And I shot everything I had left up her ass. Rope after rope after rope.

I stayed in her ass when I was done and moved it slowly in until I began to soften.

I pulled out, took Chris' head in my hands, kissed her and said, "I guess we have a lot to figure out tomorrow."

I then rolled over and let Chris lovingly take care of her sister.

And We Are Back!

Chapter 16:

Chris laid her sister down to sleep and we washed up and did the same. We were exhausted. My cock actually ached.

I was sore. Raw. I'm sure Nikki was too.

I was glad knowing Chris would take good care of her.

I wasn't sure what classes Chris and I had the next day, but I had a hunch we were missing them. I was so exhausted and physically and emotionally spent, I wasn't even sure what day of the week it was. Maybe we didn't have classes.

We crashed.

Chris and Nikki woke up first. Chris getting out of bed woke me, but I pretended to still be asleep.

She tended to Nikki, made a little breakfast, and sent her home. Public transportation in the town was good. Chris laid back down next to me, closed her eyes and we both slept for a bit longer.

I got up first since I had to pee, freshened my face, brushed my teeth, came back to bed, and laid back down hoping to sleep some more.

No such luck.

Chris was laying next to me staring at me with those dreamy green eyes, long eyelashes, brushing her ginger hair away from her face. "You want to talk?'

"Please not yet. Can't we have coffee at least and become kinda human again?"

A lot of coffee and an orange Danish or two helped. The bagels in Pittsburgh sucked. How do you talk about something like this the next morning? You can't, you have to process.

We didn't, silently eating our breakfast. We decided not to miss classes.

I said, "I'll see you after school."

After school meant dinner at her house with her eight siblings, their friends, and paramours. It was first come, first serve in the family dining room for 14. Chris's mother had made pork chops for dinner with mashed potatoes and salad for 14, aged from five years old to the early 20s, plus her husband, and everyone dug in frantically.

Chris reminded me, "Dig in or there will be nothing left for you, but watch the forks jabbing at your hand."

I dodged a few and grabbed two chops, fixings and we enjoyed a wonderful, boisterous family meal talking about life, relationships and The Steelers and the hated Baltimore Ravens.

Eight kids. It felt like eating at the table with the fake family that Will recites to Minnie Driver in "Good Will Hunting," but this was a real one.

Her older sister Rena, older brother, Steve, Chris was number three, Nikki, and four others including Charlie, the accident, who was only five.

A fine, Pittsburgh, Italian Catholic family with over 200 immediate and close relatives from three generations.

And they welcomed me in graciously with love.

Being 3,000 miles from home and all alone except for Chris, it warmed my heart.

I sat in the kitchen overwhelmed by this large, loving family.

Chapter 17:

I was a warm spring evening. Spring and fall were the best times in Pittsburgh since summer leaned towards 100 degree temps and 100 degree humidity and winters were bitter and cold. Chris and I sat on the soft cushions of the hanging swing on the front porch slowly swinging and holding hands.

She said, "We have to talk about Nikki."

"It might be easier if your hand was on my dick," and I smiled at her.

I dress left so it was a good thing she was sitting on my left side. She moved her hand to my the inseam of my jeans, found my cock, enveloped it and said, "Better?"

I leaned back enjoying the feeling.

"Hey this is important stuff! Can you get your mind off of your dick for a moment and talk with me?"

"Yes." I was avoiding the a conversation because I was scared to ask, "Are you okay with it what I did?"

"I think I am. Honestly, it will take a while, but yes, I think I am."

"I really want you to know that it wasn't my choice and I didn't want to do it. I love you and want our relationship to be monogamous. She forced us."

"Yes, honey. I understand. But we have a problem. She wants more!"

"What?!"

"She wants more. She wants us to start a three-way."

"No fucking way! We have already crossed the boundary into incest with your adult sister because she blackmailed us. No way. Never. No fucking way."

Chris looked at me and said, "I don't know if we have a choice."

"She is 18, you took both her vaginal and anal cherries. You opened her up to the world of sex. Once you experience that it is never the same. You know that."

"Now, she thinks she loves you, and wants you. I tried to tell her that it was teenage infatuation, but she would have none of it."

"Nikki is insisting that the relationship continue. And since I made her cum too, that it be a three-way, or she will tell dad and our brothers you raped her."

"But I didn't!"

"If Nikki says that, dad won't believe you and trust me, you're dead."

"Dead?! Really?"

"Yes."

"Like 'The Godfather' dead?"

"Welcome to the family."

"But 'The Godfather' was a book and a movie. It wasn't real."

"Honey, you've met some of the extended family. Over 200 of us and as you know, we dominate the cops and the fire department."

I was fucked!

I had to think. I understood dead.

"Come on. Sleeps with the fishes?"

She nodded her head.

Can I, "Go to the mattresses?"

"No."

This was going to take an agonizing reappraisal. But not at this moment, later.

"OK," I said, "Let's talk and figure this out. But not here. Let's sneak away for a weekend together. You know, a few hikes, a nice meal or two, a little romance," and I smiled.

"Where would you like to go?"

"Some place in the woods. A rustic cabin where we can drink wine, eat cheese and fuck like bunnies."

Chris said, "I think I know the place and we can afford it!"

Chapter 18:

We pulled into the driveway of her Uncle Jim's cabin in Laurel Heights in Ligonier, Pennsylvania.

"Wow!" I said.

"I told you it was nice. What do you think?"

"I think we need will need to fuck in every room!"

She smiled, playfully punched my shoulder and said "Scoundrel!"

We grabbed our bags, went into the wonderful, rustic cabin. Cabin? No, an upscale vacation home masquerading as a cabin.

We threw our bags on the floor and rushed into the master bedroom tossing clothes left and right as we ran in and threw ourselves on the bed making out like teenagers.

She fell to her knees and took my hard cock in her hands.

"I have been thinking about your cock for two days," and plunged her mouth on it, and started sucking like a Hoover vacuum, fucking me with her mouth, and keeping up the same rhythm with her hand that was gripping my shaft like it was the Olympic Torch!

I looked down at her flowing red hair shimmering over my crotch as she blew me like a mad woman.

I put my hands on her head and said, "Chris, stop! I'm going to cum!"

She refused to take her mouth off of my cock locking her lips harder around it as she shook her head no, and I shot my gigantic load building up from days of abstinence flooding her mouth with my hot spunk in rope after rope of scorching, milky, sticky jizz.

I shot so hard Chris started to gag a bit, but the flood in her mouth forced her to swallow and she rapidly got that under control.

She refused to take her mouth off my cock and continued to suck it up and down, clean my cum, and swallowing as she coddled my balls with her left hand.

"Chris," I said. "Come up here."

She shook her red mane no again and kept her mouth on my cock. Sucking on it as it softened.

She made love to it. Rolling her tongue around my head, her hands and lips around the shaft showing me that at that moment my cock was the most important thing in her life.

And her mouth started to do its job as my dick started to get hard again.

She kept sucking, and God Damn it, I was as hard as a rock again.

Chris stood up, said, "Lay down on the bed."

I did, and she rolled over me and put her pussy over the head of my cock.

She looked me in the eye as seriously as a heart attack.

"I'm not playing. Fuck me hard and make me cum. Understand?"

I looked at her and said, "Yes, m' am." Reached up to her hips and shoved her down on my now reinvigorated cock and fucked her like it was our first time.

Slowly at first letting her pussy get used to my size and how deep I was now inside her then harder and faster until I was thrusting in her like a jackhammer. I looked into her eyes and she was so enraptured I felt as if I was fucking a wild animal as she roared over our sexual pleasure.

Chris looked at me and said, "I thought I said fuck me hard and make me cum?!"

And she slapped me.

Shit! She slapped me. Well, okay our relationship was going down a lot of unexpected paths.

I grabbed her shoulders, threw her over and said, "You want me to fuck you?" and jammed my cock balls deep and started to pound her like Muhammad Ali on a punching bag.

I had never fucked any girl as hard as I was fucking Chris. She was moaning, shouting and then started screaming "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

And so did I. Shooting another huge load into her.

We rolled over onto the bed and laid there for a while panting and recuperating.

Finally, I rolled over to kiss her and she slapped me.

"Don't you ever ignore me again."

"Honey, I didn't."

"You did. I've put up with a lot of shit over the last few day. Okay?! But I need to know that in your heart I still come first. That I am the one that you love and want. Understood?"

I nodded yes and said, "Chris you are the only one in my heart."

Chapter 19

We went out for breakfast at the local coffee shop The Good Neighbor. Like a lot of small towns it was the local gathering place where folks met for pre-work eggs, bacon, toast and gossip.

Chris dropped her uncle's name to the hostess and we lucked into a booth by the window.

One of the things I love about travelling is people watching. Coming from the San Francisco Bay Area, the good, working people of Western Pennsylvania were a different breed of cat. I loved it.

I have always liked and admired people who work hard for a living, especially with their hands. I love carpentry. It is my hobby and The Good Neighbor was filled with my kind of people.

It was a good feeling.

Chris was glancing at her iPad, and I was going old school, and actually reading the newspaper.

A lifetime habit.

We chatted a bit about what was going on in the world and finally had to get to the business at hand, Nikki.

"Chris, I'm not comfortable with continuing this and especially having an incest three-way with Nikki. This has gotten creepy enough as it is."

She reached across the table and took my hand. "I understand." Do you have any other ideas?

"Look, I don't want to be dead. Killed and buried in Pittsburgh was not on my agenda when I came out here for school or met you. I want to marry you, have lots of sex and babies and live happily ever after."

A thought popped into my head, "What if we did this? Take turns? I know this sounds weird, but what if when Nikki becomes so demanding that she will not take no for an answer I have sex with her. Just the two of us. None of this three-way stuff?"

"Honey, believe me, I will not cheat on you. I will be paying ransom. And you can help by being the big sister and guiding her to Brad or Joe or whatever stud in the 12th grade has a hardon and wants her."

"And I promise you this. You know this is not who I am, but I am going to make this so horrible and nasty for her she will never ask again. Okay?"

"Whatcha think?"

She paused, took a sip of coffee and said, "I suppose that could work. There would have to be boundaries and rules because if you are alone in your place having sex with Nikki it is going to feel like cheating to me."

She continued, "Let me think about it."

And we went up to the lake and the falls to take a hike, and a risqué public fuck in the woods.

Chapter 20:

We came home to Pittsburgh and life returned to normal for about a week. Then I got a text, "I want to do it with you. When are you going to?"

I texted back trying to duck it, "Nikki this is complicated. How do you suggest we do this without your folks knowing?"

"I have my ways."

I was sure she did. Lord knows I did when I was in high school. My parents, who were really smart people, didn't have a clue. Drugs including acid, sneaking into 21 year old only shows and concerts with my buddies, and sex. A lot of sex.

I replied, "Talk with Chris and figure it out."

And clicked off.

The next Friday night there was a knock on my apartment door. It was Nikki wearing a translucent, floppy top that revealed her firm braless boobs, tight 18 year old tummy, tighter jeans and a big smile.

"Miss me?"

"I took her by the hand, led her in and lied, "Yes."

"I am here for you."

"Nikki, are you sure you want to do this? Seriously, you are 18, I am 25 and your older sister's fiancé. We are going to get married in the summer and move away. You are a high school senior. This is your year to shine! You are at the top of the school's pecking order and you are a great looking girl. You could have any hot guy you pick."

"And you are the hot guy I pick. Fuck me again. Show me what it is like again."

"Wait. Stop. Do you think you might put it another way, like make love to me, or sleep together?"

"Why? I want you to fuck me. You're the one who took my virginity and made me a sinner in the eyes of Jesus." She stood there with her hands on her hips. "I want to know it was worth being damned to Hell and if it is as good the second time as the first."

"Does Chris know about this?"

"Yes, now will you fuck me?"

"Slow down. This is not the way to do it. If we are going to do this, I'm going to teach you the right way. Not 'fuck you' make love to you."

"If all you want to do it get fucked, every horny school boy is going to take advantage of you, or even rape you. Stop. Cool down. Come inside and we will do this properly."

She did.

Luckily my roommate was out with his girl. We went into the living room and I led her to the table. I will admit she had a fine ass. A mighty fine ass. The family bloodlines ran deep.

"This is wrong on my part, but would you like a glass of wine?"

I poured from my open bottle of Chianti, and said, "So, what were you thinking?"

"I want it again."

"And if I do that what will happen?"

"I don't know."

"Nikki, you know that there are a lot of guys in your school who want you. You could fall in love."

"But I want you. I want you and you only."

Shit.

We drank some more wine draining our glasses. I gave a fresh pour to both of us, took her hand and said, "Come with me," and led her to my bedroom.

"Nikki, as you know, no means no. I need consent. Do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes."

"And does that mean you want me to put my penis in all of your holes, and that means your vagina, your mouth, and maybe even your asshole?"

On that one she hesitated a moment, and then said, "Yes. I want you to fuck me everywhere and make me cum again, please."

"If you want to do it, take your clothes off."

"What?! But I don't want to do that."

"Nikki, we cannot have sex with our clothes on. If you want me to make love with you take off your clothes."

She stood there frozen, gulped and started to shyly pealed off her clothes, top first revealing her white bra and tits with the freckles dancing across the top.

I wanted to make it difficult and embarrassing.

"Nice start. Great tits, by the way," trying to be as crass as possible.

"Keep going."

I gestured down to the rest of her clothes like The Sundance Kid did with Etta Place in their first scene in "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid."

She reached down to her unzipped her jeans, and shimmied them down to reveal her fine legs, hips, and a sort of sexy thong.

A bought-in Macy's high school thong. Not a "I want to fuck you" Victoria Secret thong.

"Nikki, if you think we are going to have sex you have to buy sexier underwear than this. Understood?"

She nervously gulped yes.

"Well, take them off."

"You mean here in front of you like this?"

"What do you think I meant? You came in here demanding sex. If you want me to fuck you, you need to take your underwear off."

She hesitantly moved up to her bra and unhooked it. It fell to the ground revealing the second finest tits I had ever seen in my life after Chris."

"Good start. Panties next."

She did and stood there naked as a jaybird, shy, scared, and trying to cover up however she could.

I stood up. Walked around her and went out of my way to inspect her and make her even more uncomfortable.

"Do you think this is the way we are going to fuck? With you covering yourself up? Stand there and show me what you've got!"

She dropped her hands, tried to stand up straight and did slightly shivering from nervousness.

I pointed down towards her crotch wagging my finger.

"Nikki, you forgot to shave. Look at that five day growth," I said like a stern school teacher. "Never come over here again without grooming. Understood?"

LAHomedog
LAHomedog
356 Followers
12