Blackmailed Pt. 07

Story Info
Bambi makes a big decision and goes shopping.
6.4k words
4.67
13.6k
13

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/21/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Hey everyone. Sorry it's been a while. I don't really have an excuse for not following up on the last chapter other than shit happens (and I actually can't believe it's been 4 years). But! I'm back now and hope that you all are still interested in this story. Please forgive any continuity errors because I do wish to explore some areas that were previously unexplored. Perhaps one day I will revise the earlier chapters to reflect any changes that I may have made.

Love to everyone!

XOXO Bambi.

*****

As I lay in my bed as a boy in the direct aftermath of my first night sleeping with a stranger for money, I was feeling every emotion. I was angry. Angry because of the lie that I was living for so many years as a boy. Somehow, I never even knew about this part inside of me that needed to be told that she was pretty.

I was also scared. I was scared because of the future. I knew that I had fundamentally been changed as a person and now I didn't know how to proceed. Should I just come out and tell everyone that I'm a girl now? Was I brave enough? Could I upend my life as Jonathan for the sake of Bambi. Not only my life but the life of the people around me. Could I?

I put the negative thoughts out of my mind for a minute and thought about what it was that I truly wanted. At that moment I knew what it was that would truly make me happy.

----------------

With the previous night's realizations in my mind I knew what I was going today. It was time to be honest with myself and the people that I loved. I started with a quick shower. I didn't have much to shave because I had been keeping my body pretty smooth over the past few days, but decided to give myself a once-over anyways.

After drying off, I made my way back to my room, where I found my duffel bag full of clothes waiting in the corner of my room. I was at a loss as I looked through the clothes that Hannah had provided me with. What do you wear when you tell your family you're a girl now? I decided a conservative outfit would be best. For underwear, I went with a simple blue, lacy hipster panty along with a black Victoria's Secret push up bra. To wear over that, I found a cute long sleeve dark green dress and topped it off with a pair of flats.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I was still unsure but decided that it would probably be fine. I sat down on my bed before putting on any makeup or my wig and thought to myself for a moment. Did I really want to do this? I was suddenly getting very nervous and anxious and was starting to have second thoughts. Then I thought back to the past couple days and how much I enjoyed being a girl. Part of it was the sex but I also thought back to just hanging out with Hannah. The amount of happiness that I had felt in such a short amount of time, really had a profound effect on me. With that in mind, I knew I had to push past any anxiety that I was feeling.

With my courage summoned I now had one last task to do. I walked back over to the corner that the duffel bag was in and removed my wig and makeup. I quickly threw the wig on and immediately felt better about myself. I looked in the full length mirror in my room and smiled as I pulled out my makeup. I went with a casual, light look to match my more conservative dress. Just a little eyeliner, some light eyeshadow and a light pink shade of lipstick and all of a sudden, I was Bambi again.

Now it was time.

----------------

As I reached the top of the stairs, I was once again hit with the same nervousness and anxiety as before. I wanted to turn back. I didn't want to do this. What if my parents don't understand. What if they hate me. What if they kick me out. But I couldn't entertain these thoughts anymore. I had to push them deep down. I had to have faith in my parents. I was their child, they had to accept and love me.

As I made my way down the steps I kept pushing thoughts out of my head and just repeated, "Right. Left. Right. Left," with each step.

Before too long, I had made it to the bottom of the stairs and could hear some noises in the kitchen. I could hear a conversation between my Mom and Dad but i wasn't registering what they were saying.

I then summoned up one last bit of courage to walk from the stairs into the kitchen.

I passed the threshold and stood in the doorway as my Mom and Dad turned their heads toward me.

"Who are you?" my Dad asked.

"Are you one of Jonathan's friends?" my Mom asked.

I was frozen for a second.

"Are you okay, sweetie?" said Mom.

I cleared my throat and tried to find the words. "I. . . It's me Mom," I said in my boy voice.

My parents both looked confused.

"I didn't really know how to tell you, so I wanted to show you that this is who I really am," I said, but this time in my more feminine voice.

"You're a girl?" my Dad asked.

I nodded in agreement.

"When did this happen?" my Mom asked.

"Well, I'm not really sure, but I know it's who I am and who I want to be," I said.

"And where did you get the clothes? Did your sister get them for you?" my Mom asked.

"A friend gave them to me," I said.

"Oh. Okay." said Mom.

There was an awkward silence.

"You two aren't mad are you?" I asked.

"I think we're just processing," said my Dad.

"It's a lot to think about sweetie," said my Mom. And after a brief pause she continued, "But we still love you."

Hearing those words was all I needed to break down right then and there. The tears came pouring out as my Mom walked over and took me in her arms. I hugged her back. Just slightly behind her was Dad to join her in consoling me.

"I thought you were gonna hate me," I said through the tears.

"We could never hate you, sweetie," said Mom.

"Never," said Dad.

"I love you so much," I said.

----------------

After the tears had subsided, we ate breakfast as a family before Dad left for work. I had decided before I even walked down the stairs that day, that I wasn't going to school which did raise some questions from Mom.

"So what do you plan on doing about school anyways?" she asked.

"I don't really know. Do you have any ideas?" I asked.

"Well as I'm sure you know, not everyone will react the same way as me and your father. And I know what you did today took tremendous courage, so maybe you could do the same thing there," she said.

"Sure," I said, but not totally convincingly.

"But I tell you what. Let's not think about that at all right now. Since you have the day off, why don't we go out shopping for the first time as mother and daughter?" she asked.

"What about work?" I replied.

"I want to spend some quality time with —— do you have a female name? I can't believe I forgot to ask."

"It's Bambi," I said.

"I want to spend some quality time with my Bambi today," she said with a smile.

----------------

Before Mom and I left to go shopping I decided to give Hannah a call to tell her I wasn't going to be at school today and that I had made a major life changing decision.

"Hey sexy. How are you?" Hannah said as she picked up her phone.

"I'm great. How are you?" I replied.

"Horny as always"

"Well you are quite the slut."

"That's funny coming from someone who literally had sex for money last night. How was it by the way."

"We can talk about that another time because I have something bigger to tell you about."

"Like a guy with a bigger dick? Is that what you mean?"

"Can you stop being a cockslut for one second so I can tell you something important."

"Sorry. Go ahead."

"I told my parents about Bambi."

"Wait. What?!?"

"I told them that I want to be a girl."

"What did they say?"

"That they love me no matter what."

"For real?"

"Yeah. I was so surprised."

I didn't hear anything on the other end apart from a few sniffles for a few seconds.

"Hannah. Are you crying?" I asked.

"Yes! This is so nice to hear. Bambi I'm really happy for you."

Hearing Hannah cry was enough for me to once again turn to a puddle of tears.

"I'm just so happy you made me dress up for Halloween Hannah. Without that I never would have realized that this is who I'm meant to be. I owe you so much," I said.

"I owe you Bambi. I had no friends and no one that cared about me before you. Without you I would still just be a lonely, loser, slut."

After the two of us exchanged some more tear filled compliments, we were finally able to settle ourselves down and end our call with Hannah berating me for not coming to school.

I touched up my makeup before heading back downstairs to find my Mom waiting at the table.

"Ready?" she asked.

"Let's go," I replied.

----------------

We had a bit of a drive to the mall so me and my mom were able to talk some more on our drive over.

"So I guess we need to get you a whole wardrobe today don't we?" asked Mom.

"I guess so. I mean I have some stuff already, but if I'm going to be Bambi full time, I guess I need everything," I said.

"Okay so what should our plan be. Where should we start?" she asked.

"Hmm. Maybe Victoria's Secret?" I asked hesitantly.

"You know every Mom dreams of her first trip to Victoria's Secret with her daughter," she smiled. "Victoria's Secret it is. So wait. You do still wear bras right? I mean obviously you don't have boobs but you definitely have the illusion of some right there. So what do you do?"

"The trick is to just get a push up bra that is like an A cup. And those are usually sturdy enough to make it look like you have some small boobs." I said.

"I see. What about breast forms. Obviously you could use those, couldn't you?"

"Yeah but I don't really like the idea of them because if you're ever down to just your bra, then the other person could just tell they were breast forms."

"So who is getting my daughter down to her underwear that has you so worried?"

I blushed and looked away without answering. My mom laughed.

"You don't have to tell me. But I hope you will be comfortable enough with me to tell me one day. The bond between a mother and daughter is much stronger than one between a mother and son."

There was a moment of silence before Mom spoke up again. "Have you thought any about hormones or surgery at all?" she asked.

I was a little surprised. I hadn't ever entertained the idea, but now the thought of it didn't sound too bad. "I haven't thought about it. But I guess it does sound like the next natural step." I said.

"Well we can look for a doctor when we get back home. Someone with a good reputation for working with trans ladies and get you started on some hormones."

"I've never really heard myself described as trans before," I said to my mom.

"Was it okay that I said it?" she asked.

"Yeah. I guess I just never really thought of it like that."

"That is something you want right? To start hormones? Obviously this is all uncharted territory for us both and I just want to make sure that you are happy so if that isn't what you want, let me know."

"No. I think that is what I want. I guess I just never thought of it. I would love to be able to have my own boobs."

"I gotta say they're pretty great," said Mom.

----------------

Mom and I had arrived at the mall and we quickly made our way to Victoria's Secret which was not busy at all on Monday at noon.

"Okay now listen Bambi. You have no limit today. Everything you want is yours so whatever you want, we will get, no questions asked," said Mom.

Luckily my parents were both successful professionals in high paying jobs so I knew that she meant money was no object today and I intended to take advantage.

"So you go get looking, I'm gonna get some stuff for myself. Is that okay?" she asked.

I agreed and set out with so much in mind. After about 10 minutes I had already picked out too much to carry. I had 10 different bras and 40 pairs of panties but I still had so much more I wanted. I decided to find my Mom and let her know.

I found her looking at one wall of the store that had some extremely sexy bedroom outfits on display. She noticed me walking up and asked, "Which do you think is sexier, the black or the white one?"

I looked at both but immediately knew the black one was much sexier. "Black," I said.

"I bet you would look sexy in that wouldn't you?" she asked.

"For sure," I said.

"Well are you all done, already?" she asked.

"No. I just can't carry anything else."

"Just put everything right there and I'll look after it."

I did as she said and went back to browsing. I got a little of everything. Nighties, pajamas, bikinis, some active wear. When I came back to drop everything off in the same pile, my mom was missing though.

From out of nowhere, I heard her say, "Bambi, come here."

It was coming from the dressing room so I walked over and stood outside her door.

"Come in here, Bambi," she said.

"I'm not coming in there Mom."

"We're both girls, stop being a baby."

"Fine."

I stepped in quickly so that no one would see her while the door was open. When I closed the door behind me and turned to my Mom, my jaw dropped. She was wearing the black lingerie from before. It was a bustier with matching panties and some stockings attached to the bustier.

She was stunning. I had never looked at my mom and seen such a beautiful woman. I had always known her face was pretty but seeing in her in this outfit, it was clear how nice of a body she had.

"Wow. You look so stunning," I said.

"Do you think your dad will like it?"

"He'd be crazy not to," I replied.

I got a little uncomfortable at this point because I could feel my clitty which was tucked back, start to strain against my panties a little.

"Well things haven't been great sexually between me and your dad lately, so I thought this would spice things up a bit," she said.

"Why are you telling me this. I don't want to hear about you and Dad's sex life."

"Sorry. I guess that is weird. Hey did you wanna try this outfit on? I wanna see how it looks on you. You've probably never worn anything this sexy have you?"

If only she knew the sexy things I've worn and all the perverted shit I had done.

"It is sexy. I guess I can try it on. But I don't know if that will fit me. I can't exactly fill out the boobs like you can."

"Just leave your bra on and I'm sure it will look fine."

Mom began stripping down right in front of me. First the stockings, which she handed to me.

I sat down and began putting them on as Mom began undoing the bustier and before you knew it she had finished.

"Here," she handed me the bustier. When I looked up at here to grab it, I was shocked to see her topless. It was the first time I had ever seen her boobs. They were average sized but were still firm even though she was in her 40s.

"Bambi," she was still holding out the bustier which I had yet to take.

I grabbed it quickly and went back to the stockings which I pulled up my legs rather quickly. I then removed my dress in order to put on the bustier.

"You have a nice body Bambi," said Mom. "You must be popular with boys. But what happens when they see that little thing?" She was pointing to a slight bulge in my panties.

I turned around, not wanting her to see it.

"Don't be shy sweetie. It must be difficult for you with all of this girly stuff and to see a woman in front of you like this. Just let me see. I'm not making fun of you."

"Mom stop this is embarrassing," I said.

"Stop being so shy. I'm topless and I'm not embarrassed. Why should you be embarrassed?"

"Because I'm wearing lingerie in front of my Mom."

"Do you think I haven't seen you and your sister naked? I don't know why you're so worried about it."

"Well parents shouldn't really see their kids excited like this."

"It's only natural sweetie, but if you're subconscious, you can just put the bustier on turned that way."

I heard her and started putting it on and within a few minutes had it on which is when I felt my mom place something on my shoulder.

"Put those on too. To complete the look."

It was the panties she was wearing.

"Mom. . . I," but I was interrupted.

"Just put them on sweetie. And take off those ones you have on."

The last few minutes had gotten me even more turned on for some unknown sick reason. It's crazy. Last night I wouldn't have dreamed to even wear something slightly feminine in front of my Mom and here I was putting the lingerie she was just wearing on in front of her. How fucking sick that this was turning me on.

Still turned away from her, I slid my panties off. Just as I was about to put the other ones on, Mom spoke up.

"Not yet. Turn around," she said.

"I don't want to," I said.

"Yes you do," she replied.

She was right. But how did she know? Against my better judgement, I slowly turned to face her with my erection dangling. But what I did not expect was the sight that was in front of me when I turned around. My Mom was sitting on the bench in the dressing room with her legs spread and her hand massaging her clit.

"Looks like you're a bit excited aren't you Bambi," she said.

My cock got even harder upon seeing her with her hand inside of her pussy.

"My suspicions seem to tell me that you're an obedient, submissive slut. Is that correct?" she asked while masturbating. "Tell me are you a slut?"

I shook my head up and down to indicate yes.

"As I suspected," she said. "My daughter is a little slut. I bet you love cock don't you?"

It must have been the submissive nature in me, but I once again shook my head.

"Say it," she demanded.

"I love cock," I said.

Mom let out a bit of a moan when I said it.

"Stroke it for me sweetie," Mom said.

I obeyed, moving my hand towards my crotch. I wrapped my hand around my clitty and began stroking up and down as my mom continued fucking herself with her fingers.

"So tell me Bambi. How many cocks have you had?" she asked.

My masturbation was starting to feel good and as I replied, I moaned, "A lot."

A devilish smile crossed my Mom's face as she continued her work.

"You really are a slut, aren't you?" she asked.

I had only started masturbating, but I could already feel my orgasm building up inside of me.

"Yeah. . . " I muttered.

"Well I guess you should know you got that from me."

I pumped my clitty harder and harder.

"I want you to cum for me sweetie," she said.

As soon as she said it, my clitty erupted. I quickly thought to put my spare hand down there to catch all the cum.

"That's it sweetie. Milk it dry for Mommy."

My orgasm subsided and I was left with a handful of cum while my mom watched with her hand still fingering her pussy.

Without thinking, I moved the handful of cum up to my mouth and swallowed it all.

"You really are a slut," she said. "Now. Have you ever eaten a woman out?"

I shook my head in agreement.

"Good," she said. "Come here."

I obeyed and moved over toward her and began licking her pussy as she held the back of my head. Being rather familiar with the situation, I went into auto pilot as I began to think about what had just happened and what was currently happening.

I had just masturbated in front of my mom. And now I was eating her pussy. How did this happen? And why did it happen today? Is it because I told her I was a girl now? I was so confused. I knew it was wrong to be attracted to her, but I was. I really wanted to please her and somehow Mom seemed to know about my submissive side.

My thoughts were interrupted as my Mom moaned loudly and then quickly covered her mouth. She was getting close to orgasm and as I sensed this I moved my tongue and fingers more vigorously. I kept going and felt Mom's grip on my head tighten as I got her closer and closer to orgasm until her legs straightened out and her grip on my head became unbearable and I was forced to pull myself away from her lovely pussy.

12