Blackmailer's Web Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy began to wet a soft sponge and gently ran it over Dan's muscles, her nurturing. She slowly worked her way from his broad shoulders down to his arms. Her hands moved with familiarity, knowing the contours of Daniel's body almost as well as her own. As she lathered soap onto the sponge, Nancy took care to cleanse her son's skin, the scent of soap mingling with the steamy air.

She gently ran the sponge between his legs, gently running it over his cock. He watched in fascination, remembering jerking his cock over her panties and the photo. Now she was basically touching his dick.

"Oh, no. I shouldn't get too much excited," he made sure his cock didn't get hard.

The room seemed to fill with peacefulness as Nancy washed Dan's back, each stroke reminding her of the years that had passed since she last performed this motherly duty.

She gently wiped him with the towel, starting at his torso, going lower, lower, lower, running it over his groin and legs. His cock straightened abruptly finding itself level with Nancy's head.

"Oh," she gasped, seeing his semi-erected dick.

"Sorry, Mom," he whispered, his voice barely more than a breath.

"It's okay," she reassured him with a comforting smile. She continued to wipe his body with an expert gentleness.

"I think that's it," she eventually announced, her fingers slowing down.

He covered himself with the towel, as she stood up with intent to leave. "Yes, that's it. Thank you, Mom."

"Was glad to help," she stepped out of the room quietly.

As the door closed behind her, he couldn't help but think, "Well, that seemed to go well. I almost made her to touch my cock. Damn, that would be amazing. Now I need to make her really do it."

=

"What do you mean the camera wasn't recording?" Nancy's frustration was palpable as she stood in the living room, her deep, beautiful neckline adorned with a new, recently bought exquisite home dress.

"It didn't, mom. I don't know what happened. I'm really sorry."

Nancy couldn't believe what she was hearing. She extended her arms out to her sides in exasperation, the fabric of her new dress draping gracefully as she gesticulated. "Gosh, Danny," she sighed. "You had one job -- to set up the camera and start recording. And you couldn't do it?"

"I'm telling you, it's a problem with the camera. It was working fine earlier."

Unimpressed, Nancy let out a deep sigh. "Anyway, I'm busy tonight. We're supposed to watch TV with Jack. I'm sorry, Danny. I've had enough. We'll have to make do with the money we already have. Forget about our deal."

She walked out and Dan sat back in his chair, brooding. "I have an idea."

=

He nervously nibbled on his nails as he made his way to the kitchen, clutching a small gift wrapped in paper. As he entered the kitchen, Nancy was making dinner, her hair neatly tied up in a bun, wearing snug-fitting jeans and a light t-shirt that accentuated her generous curves.

"Danny, please don't put your fingers in your mouth, and try to stop biting your nails. Don't make me punish you again."

"Sorry. Hey, I got something for you," he presented her with a small, elegantly wrapped package.

"What is that?"

"I've got you a little something," he said with a sly grin.

As she unwrapped the package, her eyes widened in surprise, revealing a pair of azure lace lingerie. "This is... unexpected, Dan."

"Well, I remember you talking to Dad about your mysteriously disappearing underwear. I thought maybe I could help you replenish your collection. And it's your favorite color."

"Yeah, I can see it. I'm not sure if it's proper for you to buy me underwear."

"I can always return it back to the store if you..."

"No, no need. Thank you, Danny. That's very sweet of you."

She moved closer and kissed him on the cheek, the way she usually kissed Jack. It was a tender, sweet kiss. A trace of her warmth in the form of a lingering drop of her saliva left on his cheek.

While she was putting the panties back in the package, he spoke again. "Listen, Mom. We understand that you're a woman, and you might be feeling lonely. We wouldn't mind if you find yourself someone."

"Dan, spending time with you and Jack keeps me pretty busy. I don't really have room for anyone else in my life right now."

Dan smiled warmly and added, "You know, Mom, you're truly stunning. You'd easily catch someone's eye."

His compliment made her blush, and she playfully responded, "Oh, stop it. I'm far past my prime. I'm getting old; no one will ever find me attractive anymore."

"That's simply not true. You're as captivating as ever."

He thought about Step 2 and came closer, hugging her.

"Oh, okay, honey," in turn, she awkwardly wrapped her arms around him. "Never thought you were such a fan of hugs"

Now, returning to Step 1.

"What if we spend the evening enjoying your favorite shows together, Mom? We have some wine."

"What made you suddenly decide to watch TV with me, honey? I thought you weren't a fan."

"I'm just getting back into the habit of biting my nails when I'm nervous."

"I noticed that. So you want me to punish you again? Like when you were a kid?"

"Yes."

"All right, then. I'll be ready in an hour."

=

After getting their snacks and finding a comfy spot on the couch, they were all set. He kept his eyes on her ass the whole time she walked, having already a couple of glasses of wine beforehand.

"You're a very beautiful woman, Mom," he said as they took their seats.

"You told me that already today," said Nancy as they took their seats. "By the way, do you know where my vacation photo went? The one of me in the yellow bikini?"

"I took it."

"You did? Why?"

"Because you look really pretty in it."

"Oh," said Nancy awkwardly. "Well then, please remember to put the photo back where it belongs."

He found himself struggling to focus on the TV. His eyes kept drifting towards Nancy, captivated by her neckline, and the graceful contours of Mom's tanned legs. The memory of their passionate kiss lingered in his mind, causing his thoughts to wander.

"Do you know, Mom, how much I love you?" He inched closer, gently leaning his head against her shoulder. From here he had a view of her deep neckline.

"I love you too, sweetie," she said with a warm smile, taking a sip of wine.

"I'm sorry about that incident in the bathroom, you know."

Nancy was silent for a while, twirling her glass in hands. "Don't worry, it really wasn't a big deal. You are young. I understand."

"It happens all the time when there's... beatiful woman around."

"No more word. Just stop right there. You don't have to tell me that, Danny. I guess it's just wine makes you say nasty things..." A small droplet of red wine accidentally spilled from her glass and landed right on her smooth, sun-kissed legs, making its way down a leisurely, meandering path.

At this point he brought his hand up to his face, pretending to bite his nails. In the moment he lightly grazed her right boob.

She took his hand and pulled it away. "Don't bite your nails."

"I'm sorry, Mom."

The room was dimly lit, the show's final notes gradually fading into the background. Danny turned to her.

"Are you still upset with me about the camera?" he asked, planting a gentle kiss on her neck and running his fingers through her flowing locks of hair.

"I never was, Danny. I could have done it without the camera. You know, I even enjoyed washing you. Why are you... touching me like that?"

"I liked it, too. What if we...Can we make another video, Mom?"

"I don't know. I just feel weird when we do them. But I guess there's nothing wrong in washing you."

"Can we do it now then? Jack isn't home, so it's the perfect time."

"I'm not sure, and I've had a few drinks. And please, ease up on the neck kisses, it's not really..." She hiccupped gently. "It's not appropriate to kiss me like that," she pulled away, still feeling the heat of his kisses on her neck.

"Come on, Mom. You know, you'll make me start biting my nails again. I even got you a present. Can we please just get this done and wrap up this lovely evening?"

With a sigh, she relented, "Alright, alright. But only because of your gift."

=

Dan sat on the edge of the bathtub, his bare feet dangling just above the marbled tile floor. He looked nervous, his fingers fidgeting with the edge of a fluffy white towel draped over his lap.

"Okay, sweetheart," Nancy said gently, "You ready for your bath?"

Dan nodded. His mother helped him remove his clothes, setting them aside carefully. She then guided him into the bathtub, and the warm water enveloped his body.

"Can't believe I'm doing this again," Nancy whispered and dipped a soft sponge into the soapy water and began to gently wash her son's back, working her way down to his legs. Her touch was gentle and loving.

After thoroughly washing him, Nancy rinsed her son with the warm water from the basin and helped him out of the tub, wrapping him in a large, fluffy towel. She dried his hair with another towel, humming as she worked.

He watched as she bit her lip, rubbing his legs. The breasts shook under her T- shirt. The blood slowly poured straight into his penis.

"Oh," Nancy said in surprise, just like the first time, her red cheeks flushed even more because of wine. His full hard on was right in front her face.

She delicately dried his legs with a towel, acting like nothing happened. "Well, I believe that's it."

As she prepared to rise, he whispered, "I'm still damp between my legs."

Her eyebrows arched in mild surprise, "I think you can manage that on your own, Danny."

He hesitated for a moment, his body frozen in place. A brief silence hung in the air.

She let out a gentle sigh and said, "Fine."

With a compassionate touch, she carefully rubbed the towel between his thighs, and her bare hand slowly ran over his cock. He restrained himself from jerking when bursts of pleasure hit his head. She pulled the skin slightly, but quickly removed her hand, understanding the horrible mistake she made.

"Sorry, I..." she was about to make an excuse, but he interrupted her, taking her hand and guiding it back onto his cock. She remained silent, touching the tip and running her hand to the very end. Turning face away, Nancy slowly began to pull the skin to the very base. She did it slowly, carefully, looking into the wall, her cheeks red as never before. She gently moved her hand, bringing him to bliss. Her fingers touched his balls in slow jerks.

"Ohhhh," he bit his lip. Her hand felt exquisitely soft, and it was delightfully pleasant, Dan could feel the tenderness and care in every fingertip. It was so good.

She stretched the skin with slow thrusts, starting from the tip and ending at the very base. She intensified her efforts, thrusting even harder, applying additional force. He looked at her face, in semi-bliss, a sense of euphoria washed over him. In a fit of pleasure, he wanted to touch her face, to show her his love.

He was ready to cum when touched Nancy's chin, but this turned out to be a mistake. She stopped. "I think you can... finish by yourself. I'm sorry."

Nancy stood up, trying to leave the room as quickly as possible. But he managed to say. "Thanks, Mom"

She closed the door behind her in a hurry.

Chapter 6: STEP 4. 6 MONTH LEFT.

Dan lay on the couch, thinking about what happened. His mother touched his cock and almost jerked him off. And he loved it. It was hard for him to believe how much his life changed.

But victory was still a long way off.

"I can't believe I was jerking off this week every night till morning thinking only about Mom, using her panties and beach photo." At the end of each powerful orgasm, he was eaten up with shame for what he had done. He masturbated to his own mother.

After each orgasm, he would lie on his bed, dried, fondly remembering the precious moments from his childhood spent with Mom - birthday celebrations, joyful years, and the warmth of family. However, despite these beautiful memories, the lust continued to resurface each time.

He walked out into the kitchen, where Nancy, dressed in a business suit, was getting ready to go out to work. "Good morning, Mom," he walked over, wanting to kiss her goodbye to re-engage step 2, but she backed away.

"Sorry, honey, I'm in a hurry," she said, avoiding eye contact and rushing out of the house.

"Same thing the whole week," he thought with a sigh.

Dan went upstairs and peeked into Jack's room. His older brother was lying on the bed, engrossed in a book. Dan knocked on the door, and a piece of magazine slightly slipped from inside the book.

"Is he reading that pregnancy article again?" He thought and said. "So...You never found out how your friend got his mother into bed?"

Jack, making sure the magazine didn't slip again, looked at him. "I don't know what you are talking about. By the way, I think you're doing pretty well with Mom without my help."

"Yeah. I won't argue with that," Dan grinned.

"What is your secret? How do you manage to do that with Mom?" Jack closed the book.

"I don't know what you are talking about. Mom and I are just friends and we love each other like Mother and Son," Dan replied slowly, closing the door and heading back to his room. "Prick."

===

A few days later, Dan strolled home, contemplating his next steps. He felt stuck at step 3, unsure of how to make it happen.

Step 3: Make sweet loving kisses on the lips with your Mom the new norm.

Suddenly, a car honked behind him. Startled, he turned around to see his dad's old Porsche. Frank, his father, looked out of the window and called out, "Get in, Dan. We need to talk. I'll give you a ride home."

Dan sighed and hopped in. They sat quietly for a while, the tension palpable. Finally, Frank broke the silence. He let out a sigh, sounding weary and hoarse, almost like someone battling an illness, and opened up. "Things have been tough lately, lots of changes."

"Uh-huh," Dan replied, unsure of where the conversation was heading.

"Listen, Dan. Jack won't talk to me, so I'll say it to you. You have to convince your mother to come back to me."

"After what you did?"

Frank let out an unhappy snort. "Men cheat all over the place. Does that mean we have to throw away years of marriage?"

"I believe it does. You betrayed Mom."

"So what? Look, I want to handle this peacefully, without causing too much drama. You'll come back to me eventually. You need the money, Dan. Your Mom needs it. And I'm the one bringing in the big bucks."

"Drop me off here."

The Porsche pulled over to the curb; it wasn't far from home anyway.

"Think about it, son. Your mom's gonna come to me on her knees begging me to come back sooner or later anyway. Then I won't be so kind anymore. Talk to her, be smart."

"Whatever. Bye," Dan stepped out and walked down the street toward the house. The sound of a car driving away lingered behind him. "What was he thinking? That I'll do as he says? Fuck you."

Dan entered the house, finding his mother busy in the kitchen. The aroma of dinner filled the air, accompanied by the rhythmic beats of the music playing in the background. Nancy playfully moved to the tune, hips swaying engrossingly in tight seductive jeans.

"Hi, honey. Dinner's almost ready," she announced with a smile, her cooking utensils moving in harmony with the music.

"Sure, Mom," he replied, quickly changing his clothes in the room before coming back to the kitchen.

Upon his return, Nancy confronted him, her breasts in a grey sweater in full view. "I saw you getting out of Dad's car, Danny. What did you two talk about? What did he say?"

"Yeah, we didn't talk about anything significant," he kept staring at her breasts. "Just his usual rant about how we supposedly can't manage without him. He thinks you'll come crawling back, begging for money. But I told him off."

"You did?" she exclaimed in surprise.

He nodded, and Nancy hugged him warmly, pressing his head right against her soft and warm breasts. "Oh, Danny. I knew you wouldn't betray your sweet mom. Thank you."

"Yeah, sure, Mom. Anything for you," he swallowed nervously, feeling the blood come up to his groin. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

"At you? I wasn't mad at you," she pulled his face away from her soft chest. "I was...mad at myself."

"But we didn't do anything wrong," Dan assured her.

"Yes, we did, Dan. We did a lot of wrong and bad things."

"We just leaned on each other more after Dad left. Sure, we had a couple of drinks that one night, but that's it. You did nothing wrong."

"And I still feel bad."

"You are overthinking it, Mom," Dan hugged her, remembering the step 1 and 2. "We don't need Father. I won't let him manipulate us, and I won't betray you, Mom. We'll get through this together."

"Thank you, sweetheart. I appreciate yo-," Dan pulled away and kissed her on the lips, not giving her a chance to talk, "Mmmm?" she mumbled.

He dug into the sweet Mother's lips; Dan could taste the wine with the hint of something sweet she had eaten. He gently moved his tongue into her mouth, hoping for a shared moment, but she hesitated and didn't reciprocate the tongue-to-tongue contact. Nancy broke off the kiss, still holding him in her arms. "Daniel!?"

"Yes, Mom?" he said as casually as possible.

She was ready to get mad and scold him once more for his indecent behavior toward his poor, lonely mother. But then she thought maybe he deserved that kiss after what had happened with Frank. Why not, if he wanted it so badly? After all, it was just a kiss. What harm can it do?

"Nothing. I need to finish making dinner, honey," she said, releasing him and returning to her cooking with a small smile.

===

Nancy sat at the table, casually enjoying a glass of wine, wearing a purple seductive nightgown. She had a bunch of things on her mind - her divorce, debts, money matters, work stress, and, of course, Dan, her little Danny. Since Frank left a few months ago, her youngest son has been acting differently. Ever since that incident in the bathroom, he started trying to kiss her on the lips, pretending it was innocent. Over time, she got used to it and started seeing it as normal. After all, she thought, it was just a kiss. Yes, mothers and sons shouldn't kiss like that, but why not?

The most important thing was not to do it in front of Jack.

It was silly to deny that she enjoyed being in Dan's company. He was always there for her, offering help and making her feel better in any way he could. Those kisses were just her way of saying him thank you for being such a great son. Still, sometimes he would go quite far as if casually touching her ass between kisses or gently hugging her thighs. That was too much.

"What's wrong with that boy?" she took a sip of wine, remembering how he took her beach photo to his room because, as he said, she was pretty there. "Is that something sons are supposed to do?"

The front door creaked open, and Dan stepped inside, returning home after a long day.

"Hi, Mom. Is Jack home?"

"No, dear. He's likely at work right now."

"Dummy thinks he can outsmart me and make enough money to win back Mom's favor," whispered Dan, entering the kitchen. Gently bending down, he intended to give his mom a friendly peck on the cheek. However, true to his usual style, he ended up planting a soft kiss on her lips, inadvertently tasting the wine she was been enjoying.

"Tasty," he thought.

She teased him with a smile when he broke the kiss, "Wow, you really seem to love kissing me, huh?"

Dan chuckled, a bit embarrassed, "I'm not really sure what are you talking about. It's just a kiss. You are my Mom. Of course I love kissing you. Shouldn't I?"

"Not like that... But I have to confess; you're actually a better kisser than your dad ever was." It seemed like the wine was loosening her tongue.