Blackmailing a Christian Wife

Story Info
Husband got caught using a call girl.
6.9k words
3.98
45k
63

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
524 Followers

Xenia is a very beautiful attractive 35 year old Asian woman. She works full-time as a property consultant for a small property firm in town. She is 5'5", has a shoulder long wavy hair, with burgundy dye, ample 32C cup breasts and has a curvy hips and ample round ass. She always dressed well and knows how to put on a make up. You can easily classify her as a hot MILF. Xenia has been married to her husband Gab for 20 years and has given him two beautiful children, Kelly and Tim. Kelly is 15 years old and Tim is 10 years old.

Gab is only few years older than Xenia but on the other hand, he has abandoned the concept of taking care of himself physically. He is overweight and his excessive weight has been hindering him from physical activities.

Gab runs a cleaning company. He holds contracts with office buildings. The company employs mainly blacks and immigrants from minor countries as contracted janitors. The reason for this was because they are cheap labours.

Gab and Xenia are your typical middle class. Both of them earned enough just to pay bills and mortgage. They live in Brentwood. Brentwood is where the middle income earner lives. It is where they have lived for the past 15 years. The suburb is formed with a very close knitted community and most of the residence attend the same local church.

Gab and Xenia are devout Christians and actively serving at their local church. Xenia is a church singer and Gab is a respectable leader of the church board. Both of them are regular speakers in their local church. Gab usually speaks about what it takes, how to be obedience and the sacrifice it requires to be the follower of Jesus. Xenia usually covers topics such as how to be a Godly woman of Christ, how to be a strong independent woman, how to be a good Christian wife and mother, how to raise your children in a Christian household. Once a week they hold a prayer gathering in their house. Phillip and his wife, Sarah, both pastors of the local church are regular attendees together with the other prayer members and the church board members sits together and pray for a few hours.

Phillip and Sarah have two kids, Emily and Jessica. Both attend the same school as Kelly and Tim. They also live in Brentwood and the church has helped the community a lot as a congregation. The locals look up to them very highly, including Gab's family.

Everyone knows Xenia wears the pants in the marriage. She knows what she wants and she is not afraid to speak her mind and put her foot down if necessary. Gab on the other hand is fairly easy going and he is happy for Xenia to take charge on most things in their marriage life. She is overall a loving wife and mother, but all of them know to never cross the line with her. Both Tim and Kelly knew when shit hits the fan, their daddy will always cave in and give in. So both of them have always seen Xenia as the figure of authority at home, not their daddy.

In the beginning of their marriage life, sex was great, until kids came. Both of them used to be creative when it comes to sex. Xenia was in general a very sexual person. She loves putting on naughty lingeries for Gab. She knew she always had a wild side buried underneath a proper Christian mom and wife. Gab enjoys having sex with her. He is a gentle lover in bed. He makes sure he has plenty of foreplay, going down on her until she came. Unfortunately, when it comes to penetration time, he lacks of it. He always finished prematurely.

Xenia also never questioned his 4.5 inch when its really hard, slightly smaller sometimes. She secretly wish he was a little bit more endowed and last a lot longer. But she told herself, there is more to marriage than just sex. That she loves him for who he is as a person.

However, all this is going to take a downturn when one afternoon Gab receives an envelope at his office with "play me" on his desk. He opened the envelope and found a thumb drive inside it. He then plugs it into his computer. There was a folder named naughty and caught. His hands are now shaking and he is sweating like crazy. He prays and hope this is not what he think it is.

He opened it and saw a long list of video files. He clicked one of them and plays the video file. The image shows a scene in a cheap tacky motel room. He recognises the room immediately because he has been a frequent visitor of that particular motel. His fear came true. His infidelity has been recorded by the sender of this package.

Gab has a fetish for young girls. And he, despite of being a respectable member of the church board, also has a demon he needs to caged or release depending on the situation.

So every Thursday night, during church board meetings, he would excuse himself early to hunt for young street walkers in East Point, a seedy suburb that is notorious for prostitutions, drug dealing and gang violence. He meticulously plans his extra curricular activity. He knows he needs thirty minutes to get to East Point and spends around fifteen minutes to roam the street, 7th avenue to Walker road, shopping for merchandise. After picking up the girl for the night, he needs another five minutes to Lola's Motel, a seedy run down motel in the middle of the red district area of East Point that rents out the room by the hour to its patrons. The rooms are usually occupied for prostitutes and their customers. There, he would spend an hour to unleash his demon including cleaning himself up. A drive back to Brentwood will take another forty five minutes.

Jamal is a black 19 year old kid that works part time at Lola Motel. Jamal is 5'2", skinny but pure lean muscles, long cornrows breaded hair, tattoos all over his body and arm. He is employed by the motel to be an all rounder. He cleans, run drinks to the rooms, replace light bulbs, replenish the mini bar. He goes to East Point High, a tough school full of little young thugs. He has been living in East Point all his life with his uncle, Abe. His parents left him with his uncle because he had some money. His parents were killed during a street gang shootout in the outskirt of East Point coming home from a double shift. They both worked at the local hospital as janitors. So he never knew who his parents were. Jamal boxes at the local gym whenever he is not working so he is extremely fit and strong for his age. He had a tough life growing up. He has been in and out juvy four times for rape, assault and drug dealing. Although he deals, he never touch the products. His justification was that he doesn't have to money to support the addiction. He is a smart kid.

Abe his uncle, is in his mid sixties, he turns 65 this year. He is bald with receding grey hair on both sides, a thick grey moustache and beard, 6" stocky black man with a big belly. His thighs and arms are as thick as a tree trunk, his shoulders are broad and opposing. Like Jamal, he used to box in his younger days. He won few local amateur tournaments in his prime. He used to work as nightclub bouncer at night to pick up few dollars. He works full time for Gab's cleaning company as a janitor.

Abe raised Jamal as if his own. He introduce him to boxing, teaching him about important life skills especially on how to survive and teach him about women. Abe never marries because he never believes in that bullshits. Main reason for this was actually because of his chosen lifestyle. In his prime days, he was a home wrecker. He sleeps with many married women, some black but mostly white. He witness how easy he can sway women's wedding vow once they get a bit of alcohol in them and especially when they saw his African sausage. All the white women he has ever been with always started with no's and donts'. But those no's and donts' eventually ends up to be yes and more, once their pussies are adjusted to his size.

So when Gab plays some of the videos, his heart stops the entire length of the videos. Someone has been recording him doing the deed in the motel room. Judging by the number of video files in the folder, he realise this folder pretty much summarise his entire dark escapade all these years. There is no denying that this will ruin his career and his reputation at church. And no doubt this video will destroy his marriage and break his family apart. He could not bear to imagine what's to come he breaks down in tears. He sobs and weep hard. But he has no one else to blame but himself. The fact that the sender knows where he works means one thing, this is not random, this is a well planned out operation.

He turned to God at this hour and prays hard for the next hour in his office. Asking for forgiveness and way out. He spends the rest of the day preparing some possible outcomes out of this situation. He knows this will come down to money and he is coming out of some reasonable figures in his head. That day before he comes home, he did a detour to a jewellery shop. His motive was to ease his way in, just in case if this thing blew up on his face. Hoping Xenia would remember him as a sincere loving husband. He spent a good thirty minutes at the shop to pick a $200 necklace with a beautiful diamond crucifix pendant. A perfect jewellery for a devout Christian wife and mom. Then he goes to electronic shop and bought both Kelly and Tim latest video games. Christmas surely do come early this year around for his family. And all that is credit to the secret Santa.

"Honey, I'm home!" Gab called out as he enters the house.

"Oh hey babe, I'm in the kitchen!" Xenia replied.

He enters the kitchen and hugs her from behind with passion and gives her a deep kiss.

"Mmmm..hello babe.....what's gotten into you?" she smiled and asks wondering why the sudden romance.

"Ohh nothing hon, I just miss you that's all and I don't think appreciate you enough these days so I got you a gift" said Gab pulling out jewellery box.

"I love you babe" He said.

"Awwwww honeyyyy....you are the best!!" Xenia said while opening the box.

"Ohhh my Goddd!!....This is beautiful Gab!!! I can't believe it....this is absolutely gorgeous!! I love you sooo muchhhh!!" She said.

"I love you too honey, they look absolutely great on you. Now where are the kids? 'Cos I got something for them too" He replied after helping her putting the crucifix necklace on.

"They are upstairs....someone is in a good mood, I guess Christmas comes early isn't that right Santa?" She smiled giving him another kiss.

Obviously she doesn't know it yet that the real Santa is not her husband. The real secret Santa will change her life forever.

That night went very well, the kids were so thrilled with the surprised presents. They had a nice and colourful family dinner. Xenia and Gab had sex that night. To thank him for his gift, she put on her newest lingerie set and gave him a special treat. It lasted for twelve minutes which is pretty much the amount of time they spend on sex. As usual Xenia never complains about not having an orgasm nor the quick finish. She is just happy with the fact that she has a loving family living a comfortable life.

The next day, Gab could not concentrate at work. He constantly thinking about the videos. He has a meeting with an important client in ten minutes. Luckily the client came earlier so at least that distracted him a little. Halfway into his meeting, his phone rang but he ignores it. The caller is very persistent so Gab rejects the call and put it on silent. This annoys the caller and in the span of five minutes the caller has leave him twenty six missed calls and still going. The constant blinking on the screen distracts him from talking to his client so he excused himself to pick the call.

"Hello?" Gab answered.

"Yo motherfucker! You gotta learn to pick up your phone when I call you! " The caller replied.

He sounds like a young boy, judging from his accent, he is black, Gab thought.

"Who is this? I am in the middle of the meeting." He replied.

"Next time I call you, you better pickup faggot!!... You can call me Mr. J. Who am I? I am the one who sends you those videos bitch!" He replied.

Gab's face turns white like he just sees a dead man walking. His client looks confused and Gab excuse himself to walk out of the meeting room.

"I...I...wh...what.....do...you want...M...Mr. J? I...I'm...s...sure...we could...w..work...something o....out?" Gab asked him, stuttering the whole way through.

"Damn right Asian boy!....if you don't want anyone to see the filthy things you do to these young girls, you better pay up!" Jamal responded.

"O..o..okay...I got money....,how much are we t-t-talking about-h-here?" Gab sounded scared and worried.

"I want $1 million down payment in cash!!!" He demanded. His tone is confident and commanding.

"W-w-what??....I don't have that kind of money...I can give you $5,000 cash right now?" He tried bargaining. The truth is, he doesn't have that kind of money and his company is still owing the bank some money.

"Fuck off!!.... I get that amount of money from 2 weekends shit bag!.... You better come up with the money or else. You have 3 days to come up with the money" Then he hung up.

Gab went to the mens room and threw up. The guilt, shame and the fear of the repercussion of his deeds are too much for his stomach to handle. He cried on the floor next to the toilet bowl.

Xenia is probably going to leave him, the kids gonna hate him for the rest of their lives, his parents and her parents are going to banish him from existence, his church, his pastor, their friends. It was all too much for him to handle.

He didn't come home right away that day. He went to a local bar to drink his sorrow down. Unfortunately the alcohol made him feeling worst.

It's 9:37pm so he thought he better comes home before Xenia gets worried. He saw his phone and he saw 2 missed calls. It was from Xenia. During his drive home, he prayed non stop asking God what to do. He doesn't have that kind of money and he knows he needs to be prepared if the blackmailer or Mr. J expose his dark secret to his family and the public.

When he got home, he entered the house finding Xenia in their bed listening to an online sermon by Pastor Sarah.

"Hey babe..late meetings at work?" She asked while unplugging her headphone. He stood by the door and slowly walking his way into the bathroom for a shower.

"Ohh.. hey honey...uhm yeah...I....there was this.... meeting and some of the guys at work wants to have a few drinks after work" He replied. It was extremely hard to hide the burden that he has deep inside.

"What are you watching?" Gab tried to deflect the topic.

"Oh... ok..did you have fun? I'm listening to Pastor Sarah....she's preaching about marriage pitfalls.....a lot of marriage problems come from communication. And then she elaborates more that communications are formed through honesty and most importantly forgiveness" She said.

Gab thinking to himself, if this is a sign from God that he needs to just confess to his darling wife that he has cheated on her with young prostitutes for the past six years of their marriage.

"I think this is so true don't you think babe? I mean look at us..... We have been married for what...fifteen years? I am glad we know we can always confide in each other.... I know I can always be honest with you telling you anything and everything and you the same. I guess we have matured so much in our relationship where we could reward our honesty to each other with forgiveness, doesn't matter what we have done. Because are the end of the day, we are a flawed human being, we have fallen so far from God's intention. But through the grace of God, we are forgiven. I guess because we both believe in God's grace, we learned over the years to forgive each other no matter what....right babe? I love you!" She said to him whilst blowing a kiss to him from their bed.

This is it he thought. This must be it. The signs to his prayers. The sermon, her response, the situation, he thought this must be the best opening he will ever have. He thought if he tells her now, at least the topic of forgiveness is still hot in her memory.

"I...love you too sweetheart" He replied meekly. Then he hit the shower. The hot shower helped a bit to clear his mind off. He spent a good fifteen minutes in the shower. After brushing his teeth and he joined Xenia in bed.

She was wearing a pink lacy nightie. He can see her nipples through the soft fabric. She gave her a smile and a kiss while showing him she still intends to continue listening to the sermon.

Seeing this, Gab changed his mind and thought to give her a chance to actually finish listening to the sermon fully, hoping that she could somehow forgive him fully too. It was a long shot but he had nothing to lose. He only has three options and all three will lead him to a very long dark road. First option, he tells Xenia tonight and take her full wrath on his chin. Second option to wait until the time is right, maybe tomorrow which most definitely lead to the same outcome but maybe just maybe he can negotiate with his blackmailer before he gets found out. Or the last option, was to let this to blow up on his face when his blackmailer exposes him publicly. He chose the second option.

"I love you baby, good night" He kissed her on her cheek and turned off his light and went to bed. He was so tired feeling worried that he went straight into slumber.

The next morning, during breakfast, Gab was making small chats with Timmy and Kelly about school. Timmy maybe younger but he is quite sharp. Xenia always call him. He observes things although he doesn't speak much. But he notice things you can see it from his eyes. He is processing.

Kelly told Gab that she is so looking forward to three day church retreat in summer holiday. That is about ten weeks away and she was telling her dad she already started packing.

Timmy didn't say much, but said enough to tell him that he has a lot of project assignments coming up and will be spending a lot of his time at Jessica's. Jessica is Pastor Phil's and Sarah's youngest. She shares the same class as Timmy. Although Xenia doesn't want to admit it, but Timmy has a special attachment to his mom. When he was younger, Gab still recalls Timmy could not be away from Xenia for one second. No one could calm his crying except for Xenia. As he grows up, he tried very hard to suppress it but he knows Timmy is still very much a mommy's boy.

Finally Xenia joined them in the kitchen after finishing getting ready to work.

"Morning everyone!" "Xenia walked around and kissed everyone.

"Morning mommy" Both of them replied.

"How are we this morning? You guys sleep well?" She asked.

"Yes mommy" They both answered in unison.

Xenia is the boss around the house. She loves both of her children but they both knew to never push her button. She instills boundaries in both her children. But she admits deep down, she has the soft spot for Timmy. Timmy is very timid and quiet. So she, at times feels sorry for him whenever she comes across as harsh to set boundaries. Xenia does a good job in keeping the order in the house.

"Gab, I have ladies night out tonight with some girls from church. Do you mind preparing dinner for the kids and make sure their homework is done before bedtime tonight?" Xenia asked.

"Yeah sure thing babe, where are you going?" Gab asked.

"Oh, most probably we gonna hang at Black Cat Lounge, Johnny and The Boys with is playing tonight, they're really good." Xenia said. Black Cat Lounge is a local jazz bar in town. It is nothing fancy but a good crowd to be in if proper ladies like Xenia and her church friends were to go out.

"Ok...have fun darling" Gab said.

Once Gab reached the office, he searched his call history to find his blackmailer's number. He pressed dial and the phone started to ring.

The blackmailer picked up the phone and said "You the money fuck face?"

"Oh...oh hi...Mr. J,....look....I have a proposal, an idea.....ummmm....look I do not have a lot of money, I.....only have $7,600 to my name in the bank. I can give it to you, all of it...." Gab said before getting cut by his blackmailer.

ps3lite
ps3lite
524 Followers
12