Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Telling Xenia she was the collateral.
6.2k words
4.46
24.2k
37

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
522 Followers

It has been a month since Gab's encounter with Jamal. His relationship with Xenia did not get worst but it was definitely far from what it used to be. Kelly vaguely sense something was not right but could not get her head around it. Both mommy and daddy are still chatty to her and her brother Timmy.

But something was not quite right. But Kelly being her age, she has a lot going on as well at school that tends to be a bit more fun like cute boys, crushes and gossips. Timmy, on the other hand, knew something was wrong. Of course he didn't know what it was. But he knew.

Gab and Xenia did try a couple of time to talk about it. But Xenia has not managed to let it go. Gab's stress level increased as the day for next payment is up in within a week. So far he could only come up with $23,000. And he knew damn well, Mr. J is going to take his interest. And that interest is his own wife.

On Sunday, after church service, Gab asked Xenia if they could leave the kids with their neighbour Sam and Lisa. They are both also a member of the local church and regular member of the prayer meeting on Thursdays. They have no kids because they couldn't. Gab planned to tell her about the video, the blackmail, the money and what will happen if he can't come up with the money.

Sam and Lisa are older couple. Lisa is a stay home wife and Sam works for an IT company in town. Lisa is a chatter box, maybe due because of her access to excessive time to do nothing. So she loves to get latest gossips and quite often she was the issuer of the stories.

Xenia agreed, thought this was a good idea. She knew she can't give Gab the silent treatment for too long. She thought to forgive him and move on and made him swear on his mother's grave to never ever cheated on her again. She knew her kids will not be able to handle a divorce and she told herself, if she ever forgive him, it will be to keep the family intact.

When they got into the driveway, Gab took the kids to Sam's and Lisa's. They rang before they came home to make sure it was ok. This was not the first time they baby sit for Gab and Xenia. Lisa opened the door and Gab made a quick chat with her. After thanking her, he walked back to the house and found Xenia sitting in the family room.

Gab walked up to her and kneeled next to her. He let out a cry. Xenia felt a bit sorry for him.

"I'm....I'm so so sorry to ever do this to you" Gab said between sobbing.

Xenia just remained silent, but she did look at him.

Gab knew he had to tell her about it now and he was prepared if she was going to leave him. He knew exactly what he was about to ask her to do. Bottom line, he was about to ask her to be pimped out to pay his debt.

"H-honey.... there is more that....I need to....tell you" He said looking down.

"You mean there is more to this?!?!" Xenia started to lose it.

"I--I was recorded.....someone recorded me.....having....sex with the girl" He confessed. His hands are now trembling with fear.

"You what!!!???" Xenia has now lost it.

"He-he was here the other day...that black kid....A-aa...and....h-he w-wants m-m-money" Gab explained.

"So that black nigger kid blackmailed you? Great Gab!! You are such a fucking selfish prick!! Now you have brought our family into this!!" What happens if you can't come up with the money? He's gonna show it to people? Huh? Is that it?" Xenia started screaming by now.

"Y-yes babe....he threatened to go online with this and taking this to the police" Gab explained.

"You did this to us, borrow the money, work double shift, I don't care, pay that black kid so he can leave us alone!!" Xenia demanded.

"I-I.... can't, he wanted to much.....he-he asked for a million dollars" Gab replied.

"A million what??? You're fucking joking right? We are done!! We will never get that kind of money!! How could you Gab? How could you do this to our kids?" Xenia said angrily.

"A-and h-he s-said......he will take his interest if I could not make the payment" Gab responded and started to weep again.

"What interest? How much did he say?!" Xenia thought to herself, any interest off a million dollar is a lot of money regardless.

"N-no....not like t-that.....he....he....wants........you" Gab broke out crying.

Xenia still didn't understand.

"Gab, you're not making any sense!! Be a fucking man, stop crying and talk clearly!!" Xenia demanded.

"I-I-I have to pay him $100,000 each month...and if...I miss my payment.......H-he...he w-w-wants you to s-s-sleep with him..... until the outstanding payment is p-paid....and the only way to stop this is to pay on time, which is impossible. The payment is due next Friday" Gab broke out crying again. The pressure was too much for him.

Xenia froze listening to that. She could not believe what she just heard. She wished this was a very bad nightmare and she would just wake up. There is no way she could ever let that black kid publish that video. That video would damaged her kids beyond repair, knowing their father had sex with a prostitute. The bullies Kelly and Timmy would receive during their entire school life. And the impact on their social ability when they go to the real world. She knew she had no choice. She hated Gab for this. She knew she could never forgive him this time.

"This is all on you, you asshole!! You ruined a our marriage!! You ruined our family!! And how dare do you turn this now on me!?" Xenia shouted.

"I-I-am so...sorry babe...... you don't have to..." Gab hasn't finished his sentence and was cut off by Xenia.

"What?! You gonna let that black kid ruin our kids life?!? Our kids future?!? The shits they will get from their friends, our friends' kids from church?!? Think about that stupid!" Xenia was letting her rage out.

"Remember today! You did not ask me if I can do this for you......you put me in this fucking impossible position.....I could not say no because the damage it would have done to Kelly and Timmy if that video was ever out......remember that!! After all you've done, now I had to sell my body to save our family!!" Xenia shouted.

With that she left. He knew he could not argue with that. Xenia was right. He did put her in this position. He just sold his wife to a black kid. For this black kid to have sexual intercourse with his wife. He could not forgive himself for this.

The tension was high between Gab and Xenia after that conversation. They hardly talk to each other apart from the "please pass me the salt". Prayer night Thursday was still on, they had Pastor Phillip's family, Sam and Lisa from next door and few other regular prayers from church.

Xenia tried very hard to act normal but Pastor Sarah picked it up and asked her what's going on. She didn't explain in details but told her enough about how she was having marital issues with Gab and she now must make some sacrifices for the family.

Pastor Sarah, not knowing exactly what Xenia meant gave her advice on how a woman of God never backs away from making sacrifices for her family. The bible talks about a wife's duties to bring the family together and that at times requires sacrifices.

Little that Pastor Sarah knows, Xenia's sacrifices involves having sex with another man, or another kid in this matter. A black kid. Xenia took this as a confirmation that she has to do this for her kids and her kids alone.

She thanked Pastor Sarah and by ten pm everyone went home.

Before they went to bed Xenia told Gab "Tell that black kid to wear a fucking condom or the deal is off! And not in our house!!"

"O-okay babe....I will tell him that, thank you for doing this for us, I pray God give us a way out of this. I still believe miracles do happen." Gab meekly replied.

Xenia didn't answer.

Both went to bed, Xenia could hear Gab was in tears. He thought to himself how his stupidity is now about to cost him his wife. His trophy wife. This beautiful wife of his is about to be sexually violated by this black kid.

The next morning, Gab received a text from Jamal. He told the office that he is not gonna be in today. To make sure everything goes smoothly.

"Got my money?" He texted.

"No, but I spoke to my wife and she has agreed on two terms. First, please wear a protection and second, not in our house. Please? That's all we're asking. And I should be good with the money soon" Gab texted back.

He felt so sick seeing his own reply. He still couldn't believe how quick his life has spiralled down. Here he was, begging a black kid to use condom to have sex with his wife.

There was no reply back from him. It has been two hours since with no reply. Gab was very worried if he upset Jamal. Gab told Xenia about the no reply as he realised Xenia was very anxious.

"OK, deal. Condom on. Send her to Lola's, 7pm sharp, room 202, up the stairs, turn left, the room at the end. Dress to seduce. If I don't like the way she's dressed, I'll turn her away and the deal is off. I'm going live with the video. " Jamal texted him.

"OK" Gab replied.

How things have turned upside down in just a few weeks Gab thought. Lola's was the very place this whole thing started.

This was done on purpose by Jamal. He wanted to rub it into Gab's face that he is about to have sex with his wife in the same motel where Gab had sex with the prostitutes. He wanted to show Gab that Xenia was going to be his whore for the night.

Gab placed down the phone and told Xenia about the details. Xenia was obviously clueless about the significances of the motel.

By 4pm, Xenia started to get ready. She still couldn't believe how Gab has sold her to this black kid. But she was hoping this black kid was still a virgin so he would probably be finished in a few minutes. She planned to trick him for a hand job, so he doesn't ask for sex. Being a kid, she wouldn't expect his penis to have developed fully in size. This kid probably have a penis like her son Timmy, she thought to herself. But just to be safe, she took her birth control pill.

She understood that she has to dress to impress or the deal was off. And she couldn't afford the risk of being turned away. So she scoured through her lingerie collections. She chose the mint and black silk lingerie with the black garter belt attached to her stocking. She then slipped into a tight black dress that showed her curve and display ample cleavage. She sprayed her perfume and slipped into a green high heel that match her lingerie.

The clock is now showing 6pm, if she wanted to be on time, she has to leave home now. Xenia came downstairs looking hot and ready.

"Wow....y-you look...a-amazing hon" Gab complimented her.

Xenia ignored him and looked for the keys.

"C-can I-I take you there?" He offered.

"You put the whole family in danger, you got me into this fucking mess, I now have to sell my body to a complete stranger, a fucking black kid half my age! Taking me there isn't going to make it better!!" Xenia snapped.

"Look after the kids while I'm gone, at least you could do that!" Xenia replied.

Xenia took the keys and left.

Google map took her to East Point area. She knew this was a bad neighbourhood to be in. She prayed that she could get to the motel, finish the job and drove back to Brentwood.

She finally got to Lola's Motel. A dodgy motel with neon sign blinking and buzzing. She saw a couple of men and their prostitutes going into the rooms. She parked her car near front office. She sat there and prayed that this will be over quick. She prayed for strengths and for God to be with her through out this ordeal. And also for the kids, to not having to know what she had to go through to save their daddy's idiocy.

She got out from the car and went up the stairs. She walked to 202 and knocked.

The door swung opened and there he was. The black kid at her house from the other day. He was wearing a white singlet and black sweat pants. He had the biggest smirk knowing what he's gonna score.

"Hey there hot momma.......mm..mmm..mmmm...I like....come on in!" He ushered her in giving her his approval.

"I'm doing this for my kids!" She said to him.

Xenia tried to clarify that she was only doing this for her kids. She hoed him how much she despised him. Her face said it all.

"A'ight bitch....you know the deal....yo married pussy is mine until yo hubby start to pay up!" He told her wanting to exercise his authority over this woman that is twice his age.

Xenia was standing in the middle of the room scanning her surrounding. The room smelled of sex, it was muggy and she could smell the old carpet smell. It was a hot summer night. There was no air con in the room, just a fan whirling on the ceiling. The fan has collected dust over the years. Old TV box in front of the bed.

"Just make sure you have your condom on, please" Xenia finally spoke to him.

He went to the bedside table and pulled the drawer. He took out two packs of Magnum XXXL Ultra Thin black label condoms out of the drawer and showed her. She was confused why he bought two boxes. This black kid was most probably a virgin Xenia thought to herself. Her husband lasted for six minutes, ten minutes tops. So she thought a virgin would last half that at best.

"Now strip!" He commanded.

He walked towards the single seater sofa on the opposite corner of the room, next to the entrance to the bathroom. He then took a seat. That corner of the room was a bit dimmed.

Xenia pulled her zipper down and dropped her black dress on the dirty floor. She could see Jamal was rubbing his penis but he still has his pants on.

"Come here!" Jamal ordered.

She left her lingerie on and walked towards him and stopped in from of him. She had an idea of what he wanted her to do. She thought if she gave him a good oral, she wouldn't have to go through real sex with this black kid.

"Get on your knees and pull my black cock out!" He told her.

Xenia went down on her knees and started pulling his sweat pants down. Xenia was shocked to his huge penis sprung out of the pants. It was the biggest penis she has ever seen.

Impossible she thought. He was just a kid. Gab's is a full grown adult and his was four and a half inch. On a good day.

She couldn't helped but to gasped. She knew about porn star having bigger penises but Jamal's was bigger, longer and thicker. Jamal's black cock was magnificent. It is 12 inch in length, fat veins all over, thick like a beer can and balls as big as tennis balls. Jamal shaved his pubic hair so it looked even bigger.

Her eyes were fixated on his black penis. She was in fear more than anything. How was that going to fit into her pussy?

"Never seen anything this big huh?" He asked.

Jamal knew she would be shocked to see his black cock.

"Bigger than that loser pathetic hubby of yours?" He chuckled.

"It's impossible, this penis.... you...you are just a kid.....this can't be natural." Xenia said disbelieved.

"It sure is sweet lady.....was born with it.....made a lot of women happy too!" Jamal replied.

"Black men love sloppy, messy deephthroating blow jobs!.... Remember that. Now put my black cock in that sweet mouth of yours" He said.

Xenia held his massive penis and started jerking it for him. She spat on his penis to lubricate her throat.

"Always call it a cock!" He told her.

Once it was covered in her saliva she started wrapping her mouth around his big black cock. She was struggling to get even a third in. Gab's little penis was easy. She could gulp it in one go.

She started sucking him real hard. She did that to get this over and done with quickly. He had a strong sweat stench on him. The smell you get after sports kind of scent. She hated the musky funky smell.

"Uhhhh yeahhh.....that's it.....suck on that black cock, momma....." Jamal sat back and relaxed closing his eyes.

He stared at the ceiling smiling. He still can't believe that this was actually happening. Fifteen minutes into the blowjob, he placed his hand behind Xenia's head and started grabbing her hair. He started using a bit more force to get more of his black cock into her more expanding throat.

She started making gagging noise.

*Gakh.....Gakh.....slurrrppp.....Gakh.....Gakh.....slurrrppp.....Gakh.....Gakh.....slurrrppp.....

Then suddenly, without any warning, he forcefully pressed her head all the way in. Her lips are now wide opened, wrapped tightly around the base of his cock. He now had half of his cock inside her mouth and down her throat.

Now he was sitting straight, to get a better angle to press Xenia's face all the way down his black cock. Xenia started to panic having no air into her lungs. She tried fighting his hands, that didn't work. So she tried propelling herself up using both of her hands pushed down his thigh. That effort was also in vain. He was too strong for her.

She started to choke. She really thought she's gonna die. He knew she couldn't breathe and she started tapping.

"Relax your throat girl......relax it.....ohhh...Godd....your throat is amazinggg" Jamal said.

He held her down for a few more seconds then he let go. He knew her limit.

Xenia pulled her head out and gasped for air. There were strings of salivas attached between her lips and his glossy wet black cock. Her chin was now covered with pre cum and drools. She coughed pretty bad, her throat and jaw was tested to its limit.

Jamal released a big laugh.

"Hahahahahaha.....damnnn.....not bad for first try, girl!" Jamal said to her.

"Fuck you asshole! I couldn't breathe! Xenia snapped whilst trying to get more air into her empty lungs.

Jamal saw the mess on the edge of the sofa where he was sitting. It was covered with her drools.

"Let me jump start your pussy!" He told her to sit on the sofa.

She tried crawling up into the sofa and sat there.

"Spread your legs" He instructed her.

Xenia sat down and started spreading her legs wide. Both of her legs are now on both side of the arm cushions. He went around her and stood next to her. He positioned himself facing the same way as her and slowly he reached down and went into her panties.

He rubbed and swiped her pussy in rough motion. She was not giving up that easily. She held any moans or sexual expression from him. The sex act with this black kid was still appalling to her. Made her sick. All thanks to her pathetic husband.

She tried to pull his fingers away from her pussy to no avail. He pinched and swiped her clit real good. Xenia closed her eyes and made attempt to out her minds on a non sexual object. Not happy with her expression, he put two of his fingers in and moved in and out very slowly.

This seemed to have a little effect on her. Her pussy was not starting to get a bit wet from the tease. She still did not let out a single moan. She was very strong in defending her decency and pride. Her mind managed to mental blocked the pleasure in her crotch.

He changed his game and started picking up the speed moving his two fingers in and out of her wet pussy. The sound his two fingers were making, showed how wet her pussy was now.

She started getting uncomfortable and her back started arching. Her hands frantically made multiple attempts to take his strong arm out of her wet pussy. She was afraid what will happen if she continue letting him doing what he's doing. She now has lost the ability to distract her mind away from her soaking pussy.

She wanted to moan but she managed to bit her lips so not a single moan slipped out. Her breath became erratic, she was close. Jamal saw this and knew she was very close. He whispered next to her ear.

"Pull your bra down baby, show me your tits!" He whispered to her, almost like in a seducing voice.

Xenia hesitantly pulled the left strap of her bra down and pulled down the bra for him to see her naked left breast. Her nipple was hard and pointy. She was not giving him more than he asked for. She was only exposing her left tits. Xenia still have a fight in her considering the situation.

ps3lite
ps3lite
522 Followers
12