Blackmailing a Christian Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Xenia gets used.
4k words
4.35
25.9k
28

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/13/2023
Created 09/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ps3lite
ps3lite
524 Followers

It has been two months since her first fuck session with Jamal. Gab still could not come up with the money. He was now behind for two months. He could only made the first payment and he was still owing money to Fred. Fortunately, Fred was being understanding and told Gab to just pay him when he can.

Kelly and Timmy ran downstairs after taking their showers. They love pizzas. Gab bought Tony's which was their local pizzeria.

"Dig in squad!" Gab told them taking a slice of a New Yorker.

"Yaayyy....yummyyy!" Said Kelly.

"Hey...you ok there little man?" Gab asked Timmy.

Timmy loved his pizza but he loves his mom more. He missed her being around more around the house.

"I miss mommy.... why do mommy get busy all the time dad?" He asked.

"Look Timmy, I miss mommy too. But you gotta understand, sometimes adult has to do what they don't like to do. They do it for their kids. So mommy is working hard for you guys" Gab explained.

Timmy did try to accept his reasoning but he still couldn't hide his feeling missing his mommy being around much more than the past couple of months. Gab felt for him. He was the one responsible for the whole situation. If only Timmy knew.

Back at Jamal's house, the noise was loud coming from his room.

*phack...phack......phack......phack......phack......phack......phack......phack...

"Mmffhh.....mmmffhhh.......mmmffhhh.......mmmffhhh.......mmmffhhh........mmmffhhh." The muffled noise Xenia was making having her face buried into his bed.

Xenia was bent over on the side of Jamal's bed and he was taking her real hard from behind. He stretched out his arm to bury her face into his dirty bed. Both of her arms were stretched up whilst holding the sheet. She had both of her arms stood straight up an hour ago propelling her body up whilst her waist below were being used by this black kid. But she has lost strengths to keep herself up so she now had her face down onto the bed. Her pussy was now used to getting the abuse after weeks of brutal pounding.

"Yeahhh.....Yeahhhh.....fucking love this pussy....fucking best pussy I've ever had......yeah......you loving it girl? You like 'dis?" Jamal asked her while still fucking her hard from standing position.

"Mmffhh.....mmmffhhh.......mmmffhhh.......mmmffhhh.......mmmffhhh" Xenia did not respond.

He reached out to her hair and pulled it back roughly to get more momentum smashing his black cock into her pussy.

*phack...phack......phack......phack......phack......phack......phack......phack...

"Ohhhhh......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh......." Xenia moaned.

" I bet you fucking dream about my black cock in your bed?" Jamal teased her.

"Noooo.....ohhh....this....ohhhh....is.....for......ahhhhh......my......ahhhhh.....kids....ohhhh...." Xenia denied him.

"Give it time momma.....soon....you're not gonna want anything else but this big black cock up your married pussy!!" Jamal told her.

*phack...phack......phack......phack......phack......phack......phack......phack...

"Never....ohhhhh......gonna......ahhhhh.....happen.....when.....ahhhh....this...ohhh...is....ohhh.....over.....don't....ohhhh...you.....ahhhh....ever....ohhhhh.....come....ahhhh....near......ohhhh....me......ahhhhhhh.....againnnnnn!" Xenia said between her moaning.

"Fuck you....you arrogant slut....I'm gonna turn you into a whore......one day.....mark my word!!" Jamal exclaimed. With this he increased his speed and he pulled both of her arms backwards to propelled him to get a deeper penetration into her used pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Xenia came. She would have lost her balance if Jamal did not hold her. Her knees were trembling and went all noodles on her. Her body was in spasm. Another massive orgasm. She came on his black cock.

Xenia told Kelly and Timmy she had a meeting after hours and will see them bright and early tomorrow. This was just one excuse she used alternating with others like music practice at church or church volunteer meeting or office party or ladies night outs. She just kept on rotating the story she had to tell her kids whenever Jamal

The time was now showing 9:20 pm and Gab had just finished putting the kids to bed. He came downstairs to continue washing the dirty plates. After cleaning the dishes, he went and checked his phone if Xenia had message him. Nothing as usual.

Gab sat in his study room trying to come up with several alternative regarding money lending. He was not going to continue to give up his beautiful wife to this black thug. He may have one option left and that was to sell the house and live in rent out a small apartment. The money from selling the house could keep Jamal off his wife for a couple of months. But that decision could also backfire because Xenia may hate him even more because of that. The house was given to Xenia by her parents as their wedding gift.

Gab thought of another possibility, which was to borrow from loan sharks. But that idea also may or may not put him in his current spot. What if he cannot pay the loan shark and they come for him and his family again. It was indeed almost a dead end but he just refused to admit it.

Meanwhile at Jamal's place, Xenia was riding Jamal's black cock. He laid down on his bed with one of his hands texting his good friend, Trey. Trey was like Jamal, had a lot of history with drugs and few rape charges. He is the same age as Jamal and they go to the same school, East Point college.

There was a rave that weekend and they were teeing up the meet up time and the logistic of moving some products at the rave. The rave was gonna be held inside an abandoned warehouse in the skirt of town to avoid attention from the police.

*phack...phack......phack......phack......phack......phack

"Ohhhhh......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh" Xenia moaned whilst slamming her pussy into his cock.

For a good twenty minutes, his focus was on his phone. He had to make sure this weekend operation was smooth. He had a lot of products to be sold and there wa a lot of money to be had too. So he needed to plan everything to the details. Unlike Gab her husband, he could remain hard despite being distracted.

Xenia was left alone with a duty. A duty to please him and his cock with her married pussy. She placed both of her hands on his chest to keep her balance whilst she fucked him from a squatting position. She felt weird seeing herself fucking him whilst his mind was obviously somewhere else. Both of their bodies were covered in each other's sweat. Her sweat drips on to his lean chest.

Finally, he had finished sorting out everything with Trey, so he put his phone down.

"God damn girl...looked like you love riding my black cock" Jamal asked her and gave her a nice slap on her ass.

"Noooo....ahhhhh.....I....fucking.....ohhhhhh.....hate......ohhhhh.....this.....ohhhh.....only.....ahhhh.....for.....ohhhhh.....my........ahhhh......kids....ahhhhh" Xenia replied whilst still riding him.

Hearing that, he grabbed her hips and fucked her back to meet her pussy on the way down. This drove her over the edge. He skilfully timed the momentum right.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Xenia came hard.

Her eyes rolled over back into her head and her body was shaking hard. This scene made Jamal came with her. He lifted his body up and sucked Xenia's hardened nipple.

After they had settled from their orgasm. He pushed her to the side and said "You can stay here if you want, momma. Tonight was different. I think you started to enjoy it. Don't think I hadn't noticed momma. You've been coming on my black cock!" He chuckled.

"In your fucking dream asshole.....I'm doing this for my kids!! How many times do I have to tell you!" Xenia snapped.

Jamal pulled out the used condom and threw it on the floor. The condom was full of his thick cum. It's been two months he has been fucking her with a rubber on. He wanted to start cumming inside that prime married pussy. Jamal hated using a rubber but he didn't want to scare her away in the beginning so he said yes to term that Xenia had.

But actually there was a more malicious reason why he wanted to fill that married pussy with his cum. Jamal wanted to breed this married Christian wife. To put a black bastard baby in her Asian belly. That would be his ultimate conquest. He also loved the idea of sending Xenia home to her husband with her pussy full of his cum until she gets pregnant. So he came up with a devious plan.

"Tell your wimpy hubby, I would reduce the remaining balance of what you guys owed me in half........." Jamal stopped right there and looked at her.

He got Xenia's attention immediately, he looked at him. Her legs were still too weak to move so she remained on his bed.

"If....only if, I get to fuck you without condoms....I fucking hate them." Jamal said.

The idea of reducing the debt in half made her paused to think. This might be the miracle both Gab and Xenia have been praying for. Well, practically half of the miracle but there was no way they both could come up with half the money anyway. Plus she just wanted this nightmare to be over as soon as possible.

Xenia thought it will be okay for as long as she continued taking her birth control pills daily and take the morning after pill. She knew there was a risk she was about to take but the reward was halving the debt. Which means her suffering may be halved as well.

At the back of her mind, she knew if his seeds managed to enter her womb and fertilised her egg, that would be the end of her. She will be disowned by her kids, her parents and her church community. A respected devout Christian wife and mother knocked up by a black young thug. But to reduce the debt in half, was a risk worth taking. She decided on the spot without even bothered consulting this to Gab.

"You fucking promise? How do I know you will keep your promise?" Xenia asked him.

"Listen Xenia, I am a man of my word. I maybe from the street but I fucking keep my word!" Jamal said that with conviction.

"I will have to think about it." Xenia replied wanting to show him some resistance.

"Ok momma, that's me for the night" Jamal said and he dozed off.

Xenia picked up her lingerie from the floor to get dressed. Jamal still threatened her that he would call of the deal if he doesn't look what she wear underneath every time. So she understood she had to impress him every time he called on her.

The following week, as usual Jamal would texted her if she wanted her to come over.

"Come straight after work." Jamal texted her.

"Ok" Xenia replied.

"You gotta pickup the kids. He wants me tonight." She texted Gab.

"Ok baby. Hang in there. Don't lose faith." Gab texted her back.

She didn't reply.

Thursday night was prayer meeting night with few people from local church including Pastor Phillip and Sarah. By 6pm people started showing up. Sam and Liza from next door were there too.

"Hi Gab, how are you buddy? How's your week been?" Sam asked Gab when he opened the door for the couple next door.

"Hey Sam, I'm good buddy!" Gab said, shaking his hand.

"How are you Gab?" Liza gave him a hug.

"Good thanks Liza" Gab replied.

"Where's Xenia?" She asked.

"Oh, you know, she got tied up with work. It's that time of the year." Gab tried to make excuse for her.

"Awww...that poor girl. Slaving her ass off for you Gab!" Liza joked.

Gab explained to everyone why Xenia couldn't join the prayer meeting and he apologised in her absence. He told everyone she had to stay back at work due to multiple projects handover and the office was short staffed.

"Don't worry Gab, I'm sure she wanted no where else to be than here with us. But sometimes our worldly duties come knocking. It's ok we understand." Pastor Phillip told Gab in front of everyone.

"We will include her in our prayer tonight Gab" Pastor Sarah added.

"Thank you guys." I am sure she would appreciate that very much.

"Now, lets get this prayer meeting started by singing few praise songs to the Lord." Said Pastor Phillip.

Pastor Phillip then led the small group to a song and everyone followed singing.

Meanwhile, at Jamal's house. The weather was humid, the room was hot with no ventilation, the stench of sweat was thick, the room smelled like sex.

Xenia spreading her legs like a wanton whore supported by both of her arms. In between her legs, was a sweaty skinny black kid pumping in and out of the hot MILF. This was practically the view from the top of the room.

"Ohh my God.......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.......ohh my God....ohhhhhh.......ohhhhhh.....ohhhhh......" Xenia moaned.

His body was dripping with sweat, some drips over Xenia's luscious body. They looked so hot and intense, grinding their genitals together. The light in the room gave a sexy glow to Xenia's sweaty body.

She looked at him and he looked at hers. Her mouth remained open to let out the ohhs, the ahhs and the oh my gods. The latter did not exist last week. She knew her body has started to betray her will. How can a nineteen year old black kid gave her that many amazing orgasms. She started comparing him with her husband. First and foremost, Gab never lasted long enough to give her one. So that's the end of the story. He was just not adequate in bed. This black kid made her feel sexually alive.

But she immediately felt sick of the thought. He was just a kid, only a few years older than her oldest, Kelly. Yet here she was, in his bed, allowing her married pussy to be pounded like a street whore. And if she wanted to be honest, having him bareback inside of her married pussy was adding extra pleasure to her neglected pussy.

"God damn.....God dammn.....fuckkkk.....I knew fucking you bareback would feel so good.....but.....fuckkkk......this is way better than I imagined!!" Jamal said to her.

*phack...phack......phack......phack......phack......phack

Back in the prayer meeting, each of them prayed for the church, each other, countries in war, cities in starvations, church programs, and many important things in the church's agenda.

Gab requested them to pray for his family. To give strengths in trialling times.

"Dear God, I pray that you may give this family enough strengths and more to overcome any sufferings and sorrows. There is nothing impossible for you O'Lord. Bless this family with love, joy and unity all the time. I bless Gab's marriage with Xenia so they always remain strong in You Lord. Amen!" Pastor Phillip prayed for Gab and the family.

"Lord, please give Xenia wisdom to be a wise mother and a loving wife to her husband Gab. May You continue lead her to do more great things Godly for You. So that she may set a great Christian examples and a great testimony for others. Amen!" Pastor Sarah added prayer for Xenia. She understood a housewife is a backbone of a successful Christian family.

Meanwhile, back at Jamal's place.

"Ohhhhhhhh.............myyyyyyyyyyyyy.............Goddddddd..........ohhhhhhhhhhh.........myyyyyyyyyyyyy.............Goddddddd!!!" Xenia came real hard.

Jamal was taking her hard from behind. Xenia had both hands holding on to the headboard, her head arched back, her eyes rolled back into her head, her legs trembled and her body went into spasm as she came again reaching another climax.

*thump....thump....thump....thump....thump....thump....thump the headboard hitting the wall.

*squeak....squeak........squeak........squeak........squeak........squeak.... the old spring bed squeaking.

Jamal had both of his hands holding her hips firmly, occasionally slapping her ass. From his point of view, he could see Xenia's sexy back and her bubble butt. She was covered in beads of sweat from top down.

He thought to himself, how fine she would look with some ink on her hot body. One day he promised himself to get her inked. Jamal was about to cum for the third time that night. Her pussy was heavily frothed from previous ejaculations.

"Fuckkkkk.....I'm gonna nutt.....here it comesss!!" Jamal let out a loud long roar.

Jamal could come a lot. His big balls keep lots of sperm. Xenia had another orgasm after feeling his hot cum inside her pussy. His cum would have filled her womb by now. She prayed hard the birth control pills better not fail her.

Jamal pulled out and he saw her pussy gaped open and frothed. He came so much that she dribbled cum out of her pussy onto his bed. He smiled, knowing he just managed to break her will to allow him to cum inside her. He gave Xenia another slap on the ass before withdrawing for a smoke break.

Back at home.

"Look, tell Xenia to look after herself. Don't get drowned with work. We see you guys at church this Sunday." Pastor Sarah said to Gab.

"Oh yes, almost forgot. Just a reminder Kelly's water baptism is coming up together with kids her age. We have penciled in four Sundays from now, it is going to be the 25th of July." Pastor Phillip said.

"Ok thanks Sarah, I will tell her you guys said hi and thanks Phil for the reminder. I will remind Kelly as well to prepare herself spiritually too." Gab replied.

"Excellent. As always, both parents are expected to come on stage with their children on the day to show signs of support. Oh, please do come earlier, usually we would brief the parents of the run sheet for the day. Thanks Gab, for having us at your beautiful home" Pastor Phillip added.

"No problem at all. Pleasure, as always." Gab replied.

After everyone had left, Gab went upstairs to put the kids to bed. Gab checked his phone but no text still from her.

At around 3am, Xenia finally came home. Gab heard the door opened and turned his bed lamp on.

"Hey babe, you home. You ok?" Gab asked.

"Yes." Xenia replied.

"Phil and Sarah was here. They said hi. And Phil reminded me that Kelly's water baptism is coming in four weeks. He said we should come early." Gab told her.

"Ok" Xenia said.

She got undressed and slipped into her nighties.

Gab was surprised why didn't she have shower first or at least clean herself up before jumping into bed. He could smell a strong musky stench of sex, lots of sex and sweat from her.

"H-h-honey...is it ok for you to hit the shower first?" Gab asked her.

"Don't you start Gab. I'm fucking tired. You did this to me remember?" Xenia gave him a snappy response.

Xenia went to sleep immediately after the brutal fucking and countless orgasms she's had. Gab tried to sleep but couldn't. The smell was too much for him to be able to go to bed.

Every single day Gab did not come up with the money, the further apart Xenia was to him. She became very distant and quiet. Although he still appreciated the fact that Xenia was still trying hard to act as if nothing happens around the kids.

The number of nights, mommy was away becoming a bit more regular. The kids would spend dinner with just daddy more often than not. The prayers group started asking questions if she is okay or need praying for. But Gab has been successfully playing it down and blamed it all for a promotion at work that she was trying to pursue. Although he knew this excuse will get old at some point.

Xenia would leave home spruced up and looking beautiful, but would come home at dawn, with messed up hair mixed semens, smeared make up and smelled of sex and sweat. One morning, Gab went to the bathroom to pee and by accident he saw Xenia's used black lacy panties on the bathroom floor near the laundry basket.

She must have left it out by accident he thought. So he picked up the used panties and just realised there was a huge white crusty spot in the crotch area.

This must be her panties from last night, he thought. She was with Jamal last night. So this must be his cum!

"Wait, then how? Why would she has this on her panties? Did he break the agreement? Was she forced against her will?" Gab thought to himself.

ps3lite
ps3lite
524 Followers
12