Blackmailing a Feminist Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I think you can get Mommy's cunt ready for your father," Jasmine ordered, sitting beside her husband, spreading her legs before leaning in and kissing him.

Mercedes, who was also her mother's submissive based on Syndom slut hierarchy (Syndom slut hierarchy was clear - the hierarchy was not based on age, but on when the woman becomes a Syndom slut; obviously all daughters became submissives to their veteran mothers, but older women were often submissive to younger ones if their father delayed the initiation into Syndom later than the usual eighteenth birthday), dropped to her knees between the nylon-clad legs of her mother. "Mommy, you got a Brazilian today," she announced, as she stared at her Mom's completely smooth cunt.

"Got to keep pace with my slut daughter," Jasmine countered.

"I hope you mean Brandi," Mercedes shot back. Her younger sister had turned eighteen a few months ago, but hadn't been initiated yet... which drove Mercedes nuts, keeping such a naughty secret and eager to have her own live-in submissive.

Carl quipped, "Yes, her initiation will be soon, my slut daughter. Pretty soon you will have more competition for Daddy's attention."

Mercedes pouted, "But I'll always be your first slut daughter."

"That you will," he nodded, standing up and leaving his wife and daughter alone.

Jasmine ordered, "Now get licking. Apparently your father isn't going to fuck me, so you will have to get me off."

"If I have to," Mercedes teased her mother, before burying her face in the pussy she ate the most, looking forward to the day soon when she would no longer be low slut on the totem pole.

...

A couple days later, Mercedes had made all the arrangements for the complex plan that lay ahead. It was going to be expensive, but if it worked it was going to be the biggest coup of her young seduction life. Plus, even worst case scenario, she was going to create huge hype for Silky Sin as she had written a new song for them called 'Silk Stocking Revolution' and she planned to make a video for it while seducing Eva's daughter Mary.

As Mercedes came downstairs with her suitcases, she went to her father, lifted up her skirt to show off the fresh Brazilian she'd got to match her mother's, and asked, "A quickie for the road, Daddy-kins?"

"As I said," he smiled, standing up in front of her, "no cock until you accomplish your task."

"Fine," she sighed. "My flight leaves in under two hours anyways."

"Excellent, I'm looking forward to your success at this task," he said.

"Have I ever failed you yet?" She asked.

"No my baby-girl, you haven't," he said, kissing her forehead, like a normal father would do, he then put his hand on her head and guided her to the ground, quite unlike what a normal father would do.

Eagerly she fished out her favourite snack, hungry for a nice load of Daddy's cum for the road.

2. TURNING THE TABLES on the righteous left

Mercedes arrived at the public high school in disgust; she had only attended private schools and the various levels of social pathetic-ness she saw in the first couple of minutes was enough to almost convince her to go back home.

Yet, she looked at the clock and saw the final bell would ring in twenty minutes. So she went to the school principal to discuss her plan: to donate a hundred thousand dollars if they could film a video there.

The principal asked skeptically, "You look too young to be a director."

"I've been told that my whole life," Mercedes said with a charming smile, able to be either dominant or sweet as the situation unfolded, "I have spent my whole life trying to prove I am more than a last name."

"I'm sorry, what is your name again?" The principal asked, trying to place this confident young woman...who reminded him of the school's president, Mary Parsons.

"Mercedes Williams," she answered gracefully. "My father is Carl Williams."

The principal suddenly shifted from slightly patronizing to excited, likely optimistic, as he realized the money wasn't a scam. Carl Williams was famous for donating to schools in the country. "Your father is a very generous man."

Mercedes replied, her true meaning not caught, "Oh, he gives and gives and gives."

"So what would you like us to do?" He asked, now curious.

"Our idea is rather ambitious," she answered cryptically.

"We are capable of almost anything," he replied, already drawn into her plan without knowing it...money does that to people... as do celebrities.

"Tomorrow I would like to give all your girls a school-girl outfit to wear while we do a live music video for the band Silky Sin," she explained.

"The pop band?" He asked, surprised as they were easily the most popular band in the world right now...his two tween daughters would kill him if he didn't say yes.

"The one and only," Mercedes shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal.

"And you want to do this tomorrow?" He asked, trying to figure out the logistics of pulling together such a massive event in only a few days.

"It must be tomorrow, as the band will be arriving later today and has to head out again tomorrow night for a show in Denmark," Mercedes nodded, not wanting to spend any more time here than she had to, plus this whole no sex thing was already driving her nuts... she was a nymphomaniac and had no qualms at being called such.

"That is awfully quick," he said, with slight trepidation. No way to get permission from the board, there wouldn't be enough time to get permission forms home and back, and he could already see how Eva Parsons would react, having seen her CNN news clip and her adamant protest last month that any hosiery other than full pantyhose should be banned from the school dress code.

Mercedes could see his hesitation and asked, seeing the picture of two young girls on his desk, "Are these your daughters?"

"Yes," he nodded.

Mercedes smiled and offered, "If you say yes, I am sure I can have them come meet the band tonight."

"You could?" He asked, his mind flashing to his daughters' joy and the fact that he would be dad of the century if he got his daughters the chance to meet Silky Sin.

"Of course," she shrugged, "I manage the band," which was somewhat true as they were at her disposal whenever she needed them... like when she called them after a show in France and ordered they get here ASAP.

"Wow, you are one ambitious young lady," the principal complimented.

"It's important that I get out from under the shadow of my last name," She answered, which wasn't remotely true... she loved the power that came with her last name.

"That is so admirable," he again complimented, impressed by the young woman's determination.

"I would like to meet with your school president tomorrow morning to discuss her role," she explained, setting the plan in motion.

"That could be a problem," he answered, a thought in the back of his mind that it likely wasn't a coincidence that Carl Williams' daughter was here just a few days after the televised confrontation with Eva Parsons.

"How so?" Mercedes asked innocently, wondering if she should have lied about who she was.

"My school president is Eva Parsons' daughter," he answered.

Mercedes considered how to play this, but sensing that Eva and Mary were both major thorns in his side, she went for blunt as she leaned in and whispered, "I know... I plan to crush that lobbyist bitch."

Hearing someone other than a teacher call Eva a bitch sent a chill up his spine. She had been the bane of his existence since he took this job two years ago, and the thought that she would finally be put in her place (she pushed the previous principal out) was very exciting. Yet, if this backfired, he would never get an administrator job in the state ever again. He said as much, "This could cost me my job."

"I never lose," she countered, stressing the word never.

"I don't know," he said, suddenly full of trepidation.

"I guarantee I will have Eva eating out of the palm of my hand," she smiled, before adding, trying to use sex to sell, "and between my legs."

His face went beet red. He wasn't used to such sexual bluntness in the south, especially at school. "How are you going to possibly do that?" He asked, both curious for his job and the sexual vision.

"A mixture of seduction and blackmail," she smiled, before adding, "but Mary can't know who I am."

"Of course," he nodded, drawn in by the beauty and confidence of the young woman.

Looking at her watch, she said, "I've got a lot of work to do if we are doing this, so I hate to put you on the spot, but I need a yes or no."

"And my daughters can meet them?" he asked.

"They can stay overnight if they wish," she added, continuing to sweeten the deal.

Figuring worse case he'd get fired, best case he'd get rid of the biggest pain of his life, the risk analysis was favourable and he agreed, "Go for it."

"Great," she smiled, getting her way like she always did in the end... and she didn't even have to suck his cock to do it, though she would have happily done so (an ends to a mean!). "Please have Mary ready to meet me at nine in the morning," she added, standing up.

"Of course," he nodded.

"And please stop by the Senator Hotel at eight," she offered.

"Great," he agreed, excited to tell his children the news.

"Here is my cell. Call it when you arrive and I will come and get you," she said, writing her number on a piece of paper.

He took the paper and said, "My girls are going to be in heaven."

"Oh, how many students go here?" she asked, just as she was leaving.

"Just over 700," he answered.

"Girls?" She continued.

"I'll check and text you an exact number," he offered.

She headed out, went back to the hotel and made a few calls to guarantee she would have 400 school girl outfits with plaid skirts and thigh high beige stockings for the next morning.

When the band got in, Mercedes pulled Tiffany, the best of the four girls at eating pussy, into her room and got a much needed orgasm. She figured she wasn't allowed cock according to Daddy, but he didn't say anything about a slut's tongue.

The rest of the night was anti-climactic, pun intended, for Mercedes, who kept her promise for the Principal's kids who were staying the night in the penthouse suite with the band.

...

The next morning, Mercedes was introduced to a very forward, quite pretty, Mary. Mary greeted her like a politician trying to get a vote, "Hi, I'm Mary Parsons, Principal Martin says you wanted to meet with me about an opportunity to promote our school."

Mercedes greeted, all sweet, "I'm Mercedes, I know, strange name. My father is a car nut, at least you're named after the Bible."

Mary laughed, before asking cheerily, "That I am. So what can I do to help?"

Mercedes explained, "I am making a documentary on the growing number of teenagers who are choosing abstinence."

"Really?" Mary asked, clearly surprised.

"Oh, yes," Mercedes said, "and after seeing your mother on CNN, I was inspired to find you and add you to my documentary."

Mary couldn't believe it. She was used to always having to defend herself and was always in the shadow of her mother. The opportunity to have her own spotlight was instantly appealing, she asked. "And what do you have in mind?"

Mercedes could tell she was already reeling Mary in. "Well, I want a camera to follow you around at school and maybe even after school to see how a normal 2015 teenager really lives."

Mary loved the idea, but was instantly concerned about her mother getting involved and taking the spotlight. "Could we keep my mother out of this?"

Mercedes smirked to herself. Mary was so predictable and was playing so perfectly into her hands. She wanted to make it about her, to get out of her mother's overbearing shadow. This was going to be even easier than Mercedes had anticipated. "Of course," she answered, "I want to focus on the teenager perspective. With all this push about using women to sell sex, we thought we would make a documentary and finish by making a music video where the chastity girls dressed provocatively to show that women can be pretty, can showcase the body God gave them, and still not be a..."

"A slut," Mary finished.

"Exactly," Mercedes nodded. "Are there many girls who dress like sluts here?"

"God, yes," she answered, then covered her mouth and apologized, "Sorry, my Lord and Saviour."

"It is so nice to see someone who still has morals," Mercedes complimented, playing the Christian girl.

"Thank you," Mary smiled, "it isn't easy in this cesspool of sin."

"That is why you are the perfect girl to lead the revolution," Mercedes continued.

"Revolution?" Mary questioned.

"Yes, the revolution to stand up to society and show that we are more than just a pretty face or a nice body. The plan is to film you in your current outfit just hanging out and then for the music video we want to film this afternoon have you change you into a," Mercedes used air quotations, "more provocative outfit, to make a point."

"How provocative?" The conservative girl asked.

"Nothing too risqué," Mercedes promised. "Just a school girl uniform. Something that unifies girls, and demonstrates that even in a traditional outfit we can be beautiful, sexy and smart...plus your whole school will be wearing the same outfit, the girls that is, to signify solidarity for young women."

"Sounds fun," Mary admitted, drawn into the chance to promote young women in a positive light.

"Oh, it will be a blast," Mercedes agreed, already envisioning the complete corruption of this syrupy sweet girl. Mercedes hated girls like Mary - girls who judged others based on what they wore... she couldn't wait to see her fall from grace.

"Plus, for the few scenes intertwined in the live music video, actor Walker Stevens will be your love interest," Mercedes revealed, knowing if she had any reservations this should seal the deal.

"Oh my," Mary said, blushing. Walker Stevens was the most famous male actor/singer in the world...a nineteen year old Justin Timberlake, able to act and sing.

"So you will film a few scenes with him dressed as how you are now," Mercedes explained, not giving her time to really think about it.

"Really?" Mary questioned, excited at the thought of meeting the cutest actor in the world.

"Of course," Mercedes said "he is meeting with the director right now."

"He's here?" Mary gasped, like the giddy high school student she is.

"Want to meet him?" Mercedes asked, knowing she had her hook, line and sinker.

"Yes!" Mary exclaimed eagerly.

"Great," Mercedes said, "Come with me. You can meet him and then we will film a few scenes dressed as you are now."

"Okay," Mary nodded, oblivious to the real plan to turn her into a horny submissive.

Mercedes introduced Walker Stevens to Mary and had them go to class together to film some of the earlier scenes, while she dealt with all the last minute details that had to be looked after. She made a few phone calls to make sure the band would be there by lunch, went to the gym for set-up, made final arrangements with the video director and had all the school girl costumes ready. She requested the whole chastity club meet right at lunch, except Mary, and then recorded a brief video of each before and after the clothing change.

Meanwhile, they filmed a few scenes with Mary and Walker, including one where they kissed. Mary hesitated briefly, but the director reminded her she was just acting. That convinced the innocent girl as she kissed Walker on film.

Mercedes showed up just in time to send her to wardrobe. "Come with me, we need to get you into wardrobe."

"Okay," Mary agreed, her head spinning, feeling like a movie star. She had kissed Walker Stevens... on the lips. She had held his hand. She reached wardrobe and was soon in a room with what was obviously the band. They looked familiar, yet she was too embarrassed to ask and insult them by not knowing.

A tall redhead, Claire Elderson, a Syndom slut for a few years now, asked Mercedes, "Is this her?"

"It is," Mercedes nodded.

"Come with me," the redhead ordered.

Mercedes smiled, "Just do as they tell you... we are quite behind schedule."

"O-o-okay," Mary stammered, intimidated by the bossy redhead.

Mercedes watched her walk away and went to make sure the rest of the cast was in the gym and in costume. As expected, they were, and she explained things to the 700 boys and girls... every girl wearing the exact same outfit.

"Today we are shooting a brand new video for Silky Sin," Mercedes announced.

The gym descended into pandemonium.

Mercedes waited for the shrieking teen girls to calm down.

"And they are here to perform for you live," Mercedes added, and the gym erupted again.

When the chaos finally died down, Mercedes, who often was at Silky Sin concerts, continued, "Do you want to be the stars of the video?"

"Yesss," all the girls screamed.

"When the band begins their new song, I want you all on your feet and dancing to the groove. And seniors... when Brittany gives you orders, you will do it, right?"

"Right," over 200 seniors, all purposely placed in the front, screamed back in unison.

"Now I do have one more surprise," Mercedes said, "but I'm not sure you girls can handle it." She paused a moment before adding, also joining Silky Sin on stage is none other than Walker Stevens."

With that, Walker Stevens, in a football outfit, sauntered onto the stage to join Mercedes.

Meanwhile, Mary was given a whole new wardrobe. As she realized how short the skirt was she protested, "This is too short."

Claire sighed, knowing she had to just stay in control, "Just put it on."

Mary, who was used to being the one doing the instructing, continued, "But this isn't school appropriate."

"The principal has approved it for all your classmates," Claire explained, annoyed by the girl's questions.

"Principal Martin approved these?" Mary asked, surprised because of his usual conservative demeanour.

"Money talks," Claire shrugged. "Just please put it on or we will have to get another classmate of yours to play the lead across from Walker."

Mary, who was still in seventh heaven over the brief kiss with Walker Stevens and was hoping for another one, nodded, "Okay, okay."

Mary put on the tight sweater, the plaid skirt and was staring at the nylon thigh highs when Claire returned.

"Is there a problem?" Claire asked.

"It's just, these are not pantyhose," Mary said, having never worn anything else.

"Yes they are," Claire said.

"They're thigh highs," Mary pointed out to the package.

"It's all the same," Claire shrugged. "They are nylons...nylons are nylons. Put them on now. We are running behind."

"But..." Mary began, but was interrupted.

"Either put them on or we will have Sarah Spencer be the lead," Claire threatened, having quickly learned that Sarah was a cheerleader and Mary's antagonist.

Mary, not wanting to let Sarah have such a role for the school and also eager to shove her time with Walker in Sarah's face, changed her tune, "Okay, okay." Mary put on the nylons and couldn't believe how silky soft they were. Looking in the mirror, her make-up done, her hair full of life, she only vaguely looked like herself. This version showcased her eyes, her cheekbones and her body. She usually hid her voluptuous breasts, but this sweater seemed to frame her breasts, without being slutty. The dark brown nylons gave her legs a shine that accentuated her long legs.

Meanwhile, Silky Sin was playing their song "School Girl Twirl" as a warm-up to get the crowd in a frenzy.

Dressed in a school-girl outfit that would give her conservative mother a coronary, Sarah was led to the back of the stage out of view.