All Comments on 'Blackmailing Bitch Sister'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 109 Comments (Page 2)
TW9278TW9278over 1 year ago

Are you going to add to this

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
Alls Well.

That Ends Well,so Sam now has two Cock-Craving Bisexual Sluts and possibly more to add.Brittany was your typical Bitch Sister to Sam his whole life,and I think Brittany was jealous of his smarts and going to Princeton while she was just a Dumb Blond Cheerleader who would never amount to anything,and even their Parents were Stupid As Fuck to not recognize their Son's talent.

But thankfully Sam discovered Brittany's dirty little secret that she was a Cunt-Muncher,and used that to entice Brittany to see what she was missing.Sure you could say Sam blackmailed Brittany and Mrs. Charles but after they witnessed what Sam had they were instantly hooked.So after that Brittany and Mrs.Charles weren't so much as blackmailee's as willing participants. And Brittany got bragging rights that she got her brothers virginity.

Hopefully Brittany now appreciates her brother Sam and decides she can't live without him and follows him to Princeton and becomes his Live-In Girlfriend/Slave/Sister and they have sex everyday.I think Brittany lost her bond with Sam from the get-go,but realized what a great brother she has and is now trying to make-up for it.

But honestly I hope after Sam goes to College he and Brittany start a relationship without their Parents,and add others like Mrs.Charles to their incestuous lifestyle,and maybe add kids to their family.

rbloch66rbloch66over 1 year ago

D- for incomplete.

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

Your stories are always excellent. It would be a crime to not continue this one.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btaken8 months ago

Would have LOVED to be my brothers slut! He was so handsome and strong, I saw his cock once my pussy melted wanting to fuck it

morbidfrostmorbidfrost6 months ago

And you call this a loving/romance? ots just a fuckfest...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Basically a good brother/sister revenge fantasy story. One question what will happen when their parents find out and they will even in a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very ridiculous. A fun fantasy but lacks any realism or emotion. Not for me, but I can understand why others may enjoy. Otherwise, well written and structured.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story begs for a sequel with Sam, his sister, and Ms. Charles in a torrid threesome.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...