Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 01

Story Info
Blackmailer takes his time luring her down the rabbit hole.
6.8k words
4.68
36.2k
56
5

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
212 Followers

------------

Note to the reader: this is more of a slower burn blackmail story than you may be used to. It escalates over time. Huge thanks to Whispor, Instazipper and TarnishedPenny for sharing ideas for this story.

------------

Ch 1: Getting Started

Ed works in one of those smaller cities that are big enough to have all the shopping you want and even a regional airport, but too small to have very many interesting people or places to go.

To make things worse, he chose the scintillating field of forensic security and accountancy. The city is home to one of his company's tiny regional offices of 5 with the headquarters back east. When the pandemic hit, the staff started working from home and basically met once a month for lunch.

Fortunately for Ed, he has interesting hobbies.

His company was called in to do an examination for a large regional construction firm with about 10,000 staff. They did a mini audit for last year and were convinced they'd "lost" track of about a million dollars.

This often happens in these companies. 90% of the time, Ed spends a few weeks then gives them a report showing where they money was actually spent and nothing nefarious is found. The other 10% of the time they find someone with a gambling addiction or a love for fast cars that put their hand in the till. His company once caught a guy in the UK who was embezzling so he could afford to go to the Orlando parks for four weeks every year.

His latest case looked like a typical 90% one. The company had built a new office for themselves and misfiled about $700k as operating expenses rather than tying them to the build. But, he found something interesting with the rest.

A mid level accountant named Lucinda had managed to skim off about $360k. From what he could tell, each time there was a conference or trade event last year, she'd routed about $8k to herself. It quickly added up.

Out of curiosity, he googled her and quickly got intrigued. She was absolutely hot and single. From a picture on the company intranet, it looked like she lived in a quiet neighbourhood about 10 blocks away.

Ed drove by her house one morning just in time to see her finishing her morning run. She looked as amazing in person as in her photo. He decided then to see if I could have some fun with her rather than turn her in.

He created a fake LinkedIn account using the name Will Bender and sent her a DM to her LinkedIn account: "Hi Lucinda. I know you've been stealing from the company. Send me a Kik message to discuss or I'm going to report you to the police. Your New Friend."

About an hour later, he got a reply on LinkedIn: "Not me--you must have wrong person."

Ed replied: "Ok. I'll let the police and company figure out who the right person is."

He had a Kik back almost immediately: "Who are you and what do you want? I don't have any money."

--I don't want money. I want you to do a few small things for me, then I won't bother you again.

--What kind of things?

--Any kind of things.

--What then?

--I'm going to ask you to do some things for me. Complete them to my satisfaction and I forget about the money. If you don't, then my memory will be very clear. Deal?

--As long as it isn't sex or illegal, I'll do it.

--Good girl. Tomorrow on your run, you'll find a small package with your name on it. It'll have what you need for my first little task for you. Message me when you get it.

--Ok

Lucinda did not like this at all. Not alone was this guy looking for a blank cheque for her to do god knows what, but he'd obviously been stalking her. He knew her daily routine including where she ran.

She thought about going to the police, but this was all about the money. She'd only taken that money to help her grandmother pay for her medical bills and making the house easier for her to be independent in. There was nothing left of it. She had a few thousand in savings--not enough to pay off whoever this guy was.

Maybe she could change her running route? That would maybe keep her away from the stalker, but then she wouldn't get whatever mystery package he was leaving for her.

In the end, she decided to follow her normal routine, but come prepared just in case.

Ch 2: His First Demand

Lucinda has trouble sleeping that night trying to guess what this mystery person had planned. She wanted to be ready for anything. She figured they didn't plan to hurt her since they knew her routine and could have planned something without warning her and making things more difficult for themselves.

A package? What could possibly be in it?

She got up before the alarm and got herself ready for her run. Her heart was racing even begin she left the house at 7:20. She followed her normal route, keeping her eyes out for the package and scanning everywhere looking for someone watching her.

About halfway through her run, she started to cross the small Greenleaf Park. It was only a few acres in size and was basically grass with an oval path, playground, small parking lot and a mix of sparse trees and hedges.

Her run took her across the park, following the oval path. As she neared the middle of the park, she spotted it. Sitting beneath a park bench was a shoebox sized package wrapped in heavy beige paper with a small gift tag reading "For Lucy ❤️."

She stopped and looked around, seeing no one. The park was empty apart from an old woman on the other path with her small brown terrier. No cars in the parking lot.

She walked over to the package, her heart pounding with trepidation. She picked it up and walked away quickly. Not realising that her blackmailer was sitting across the street in his kitchen sipping coffee and watching her intently.

She walked the rest of the way home and shut and locked the door behind her. She set down the package in the dining room and looked out the windows at the neighbourhood. Nothing. Only a couple of her neighbours heading off to work.

She unwrapped the package. It contained a small padlock necklace, a sexy black bustier bodysuit and a thick leather collar with a dog tag reading "Lucy".

She dropped the collar on the table almost in fright as her mind spun. This creep obviously had sexual plans for her. But why was he toying with her? He knew about her theft...why didn't he just demand sex if that's what he wants? Why play these weird mind games?

She messaged him: "Got the package."

--Perfect. Wear the necklace to work. When you get home, message me and I'll have you try on the lingerie. I want to make sure it fits.

--I'm not just going to send you naked pictures you know!

--Ha ha. Plenty of porn online. That's not what I want. Chat later, Lucy.

Calling her Lucy was an added annoyance. No one had called her that since she was a kid. He seemed to have latched onto it--that's all he'd called her so far.

Lucinda got ready for work. As she was about to leave, she kept looking at the necklace. Was this guy a coworker? He must be someone who saw her. So, if he didn't work with her, maybe someone she ran into a lot like that weird barista guy? Could it be her boss?

She decided the necklace was safe enough and put it on. It was a long chain, so the padlock was hidden beneath her top despite its low v neckline.

She spent the whole day watching her coworkers to see if anyone was checking her out. Whoever the creep was, he'd want to see if she had the necklace on.

She had a brief 30 minute meeting with Ed and his team in conference room 3. But, he was super discreet. He spotted the necklace at the start of the meeting, but didn't stare. Since he'd only been in the office one other time, he didn't register with Lucinda as a possible suspect.

That meeting also gave him video of Lucinda introducing herself. Since there were a few people on Zoom, they sent everyone a recoding of the meeting. Ed added it to his personal file of Lucy artefacts.

There were no more messages from the creep and the day felt totally normal allowing Lucinda to almost forget her predicament.

She went home and immediately fixated on the package still sitting on her dining room table. His last message was about her trying on the lingerie. She decided to make him wait--she'd eat dinner first, have a glass of wine, then maybe, just maybe she'd message the creep.

She was about halfway done cooking when her phone beeped.

--Did you forget to message me? Don't mistake my manners for me being a softy.

--Sorry. Was busy.

--Do you want to tell that to the cops?

--No

--I didn't think so. Put on the lingerie and collar and send me a picture of you in them. Now. You have 10 minutes.

She turned off the stove. She was mad at herself for getting into the mess and mad at the creep for asking her to demean herself like this.

She grabbed the lingerie and collar and went to her bedroom. She quickly undressed, removing the necklace and tossing her clothes onto the bed and slipping into the lingerie.

She looked at herself in the full length mirror. She really looked hot in this. She turned slightly side to side.

The lingerie was basically a lacy, see through bustier that laced up with ribbon from her naval to her chest. It had 3/4 length sleeves and the bottom had snaps at the base making it a legless bodysuit. The lace pattern meant it mostly obscured her nipples and pussy--they were just barely visible.

While she actually loved herself in the lingerie, the collar repulsed her. It was thick, heavy leather, almost like a small belt held in place with a large silver buckle. She put it on and pulled it closed, securing it snugly but not too tight around her neck.

The collar had four large metal rings spaced equally around it and a smaller ring to hold the dog tag. The tag with her name was vaguely shaped like a bone. Probably a tag engraved from a machine in a pet shop. The creep had no way to know it, but she hated being called Lucy.

She took a quick selfie, leaving the top of her face out of the shot and sent it to the creep.

--Send another with your face visible.

She looked at herself again. It wasn't a nude photo or anything. If it got out it looked like a fairly normal thing someone would post on social media or send to a boyfriend. It was only the collar that made the picture risqué. It screamed kink and bdsm.

She took another picture, smiling broadly to try and keep the image as casual as possible for anyone who might see it. She sent it to the creep.

--Good girl. Send another one. Sexier.

The pit of her stomach went into a cold lump. What the fuck? Why was he toying with her? Was this going to turn into a porn thing? Maybe it wouldn't. Maybe this creep just got off on teasing people and pushing them?

She untied the ribbon on the bustier and loosened it up at the top, showing a lot more cleavage but staying covered by the fabric. She pushed out her chest to emphasise her boobs and took a pic and sent it.

--Better, Lucy. Another. Show me your breasts. Then we'll call it a day.

She frowned. That's what she expected. But maybe that's as far as he'd go? Maybe the creep was shy or something? She kind of knew it was just wishful thinking.

She unlaced the top almost completely, letting it slip off her shoulders and sliding her breasts out, leaving them framed by the lace. Her areoles and nipples fully visible. She posed again, trying to look fun and flirty. Just pretend it's for a boyfriend, she thought. Keep it light and innocent.

She sent the pic.

--Good girl. You look amazing, Lucy! That's all for now. Enjoy your evening.

She tried to relax. Thank god he was done, even if only for tonight.

She looked at herself in the mirror. She really did look hot. She'd never worn lingerie like this before. Despite the circumstances, she liked the look and felt sexy. Now that the pressure was off, it actually made her a bit wet thinking about someone seeing her like this.

Her ex boyfriend Tom used to buy her sexy bra and panty sets and loved seeing her in them. But nothing as elaborate as this.

The collar made her feel trapped. It's weight and closeness a constant presence. What would Tom have thought about it? She'd let him tie her up once, but he didn't ask her to wear anything special like this. It actually looked serious and hardcore like stuff she'd seen in porn.

She laid back onto the bed, still looking at herself in the mirror. She thought about that night with Tom. Thinking of him tying her up dressed this way. He would have taken his time removing the lingerie, untying the top, unsnapping the bottom to get to her.

He always took his time. He'd caress her body with his hands, teasing her with bites and kisses. She began rubbing herself. Undoing the snaps to get to her clit and rubbing her nipples, thinking of Tom making love to her. Tom would be so hard seeing her like this. Pressing his hard cock into her as she laid tied up and exposed for him.

She exploded with a nice orgasm, watching herself cum in the mirror. God she looked hot.

It was only after that she felt dirty. She didn't want creeper making her horny with his games. She took off the collar and lingerie and put them back in the box, then slid that onto the shelf in her closet. Out of sight out of mind. Without thinking, she put the necklace on and went downstairs to finish making dinner.

Ch 3: Pushing the envelope

The rest of Lucinda's evening and the following morning were totally normal with no weird messages or strange packages. She spent the evening chatting to her grandmother on the phone, then scrolling social media and watching part of a movie before bed.

The next contact came around mid-morning.

--What are you wearing today, Lucy?

Her heart sank. She decided the creeper must have a clothing fetish or something.

--Just a knee length black skirt, white button down top and some black pumps.

--No bra, panties or necklace?

She went crimson. She didn't like this line of questioning. She looked around the open plan office to see if anyone noticed. But, everyone was just behaving normally, oblivious to her discomfort.

--All three.

--Describe the panties and bra, Lucy.

--It's a set. Both are cream satin with a little lace at the edges. Bikini style underwear.

--Good girl. After work, go to Heroes Park and message me from there.

--What time?

--Straight from work. Leave on time at 5.

--Ok

Her mind spun. The creeper was definitely into clothes. Was he going to make a move on her? Attack her? That didn't seem to be this guy's style, but you never know.

She opened her purse. Her pepper spray was still in there. She always made sure to have some if she was going out alone. A little insurance.

She was distracted the rest of the day trying to second guess what the creep was planning. She wanted to ask a friend to go with her, but how would she explain why?

Lucinda arrived at the park at 10 past 5. It was still bright--it wouldn't be dusk until at least 7. The park was quiet. During the early morning, it was full of joggers giving way to moms with small kids during the day. Mid afternoons and weekends saw sports teams and families. But, now only occasional dog walkers tended to be around. Just now, it seemed empty apart from an old lady with her terrier.

--I'm at the park

--Good girl. Go to the bench in front of the Lincoln statue and message for instructions.

--Ok

She didn't know the park very well. So she checked the statue map by the entrance. The park had a looped walk with Lincoln roughly at the middle near the back.

She walked down the path, looking for the mystery man--he must be watching for her...but where was he? She spotted two dog walkers quite a distance away.

She arrived at the Lincoln statue. Still no sign of anyone nearby. She sat at the bench in front of the statue and looked again for the blackmailer.

--Here

--Look under the bench.

She kneeled down and leaned her head over to see under the bench. She found an envelope addressed to her that contained a small red marker, a small sheet of paper and a few straight pins.

What the heck? What does he want...

--Got it?

--Yes

--Write "Enjoy ❤️ Lucy" on the paper.

--Done.

--Now remove your panties. Pin the note to them and drop them behind the statue. Send me a pic of them on the ground.

She felt a flush of embarrassment and looked around. The creeper had to be nearby? Or was he just assuming she'd do it and would collect the panties later?

She stood and--scanning all directions nervously--slid her panties down her legs and attached the note to them. Her heart was racing as she walked around the back of the statue and dropped them in the grass. She quickly snapped a picture of them and began walking back towards her car, sending the pic to the creep as she walked. Still no sign of anyone else.

Ten minutes later she was back at home. She felt so weird leaving her underwear like that. She wasn't one to litter anyway. But leaving something so personal like that for anyone to pick up made her feel kind of exposed. It was actually worse than the selfies she'd sent. It was like he somehow now had a tiny part of her.

What upset her more was that the whole experience was slightly turning her on. Like a low level spark gently burning in the background of her mind and making her a bit wet.

She'd just finished dinner and sat down to browse her social media when her phone beeped.

No text. Just a series of four pictures: one removing her panties, another of her dropping them. Then a pic of them laying in the grass at a distance. Then the same area again with nothing in the grass. He'd watched her then collected them afterwards.

Ch 4: Tightening the Knot

She woke up the next morning and started following her usual daily routine--freshen up, light breakfast, then off for her run. She was about to leave on her run when her phone chimed.

--No good morning for your new friend?

--Good morning.

--Better. Tomorrow you'll send me a good morning greeting without being asked, right Lucy?

--Ok

--Good girl. When you're back from your run, send me your name on each of your social media accounts and your running app. I'm keen to follow you so be sure to accept friend requests from Will Bender. I think I already know most of them.

--Ok

--There's a letter waiting for you in the same spot as the package. Pick it up on your run.

--Ok

Lucinda went for her run, but couldn't get her situation out of her mind. This creep was already familiar with her schedule and knew about her crime. Now he wanted daily contact.

Him watching all her social media was getting very stalkerish. She was guessing he'd already looked for her on them so he probably knew all the main ones. Hell, he contacted her via LinkedIn so he already knew a lot about her.

She didn't post much online. But, someone watching her would be able to see her family and who her friends were. Most of her family was out of state apart from her grandmother and one cousin. She had a small circle of friends, so he'd figure out who they were pretty quickly.

The running app kind of intrigued her. She had it set to upload only after her daily runs. Could he use it to track her?

At the park, she easily spotted the envelope waiting for her. She slipped it in her pocket--looking around and seeing no one--then continued her run.

Inside was a small key and the words "PO Box 42297 at the mail store on James."

That was near work. She guess the creeper wanted her to pick up something there, but there were no other instructions.

She went to work as normal, but nipped out to the mail store when she had a few minutes coming up to lunch.

The mail store was a bit worse for wear. Part of a large chain, it looked like everything was new maybe 10 years ago and was slowly being ground down from use and minimal care. An older lady sat behind the counter staring into a computer. This shop provided all kinds of services from shipping to cheque cashing and even payday loans.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
212 Followers
12