Blackmailing Lucinda Ch. 02

Story Info
Lucy gets tied tighter into the spider's web.
6.6k words
4.68
22k
18
3

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch7: Chastity

Lucinda woke up Sunday morning a bit stiff from yesterday's confinement and very horny. She got the vibrator the creeper had used on her yesterday and began teasing herself with it, trying to copy what he'd done. She closed her eyes, thinking through yesterday's encounter in detail.

Why was all this having such an effect on her? Why wasn't she fighting back? Instead of defending herself, she just kept giving him more to hold over her head. Maybe it was the lostness of her situation that was exciting her? He wasn't hurting her and even made her cum...but it was all on his terms.

She didn't even know what creeper looked like. He could be hideous or ancient or something. The only thing she knew about him was he had a cock.

The first orgasm pulsed across her body, but she kept the vibe where she needed it, riding the crest of that wave to a second and then third smaller orgasms. He really had taken control of her subconscious if nothing else.

She sent him a good morning message then went for her run.

She sat down to eat breakfast with the envelope on the table. It was almost a presence. She scrolled social media as she ate, but her eyes and focus kept drifting back to the envelope.

It both excited and terrified her. She'd enjoyed some of what he'd made her do--there was no denying that. And she liked the surprise elements--almost like she was living in an escape room. But, she didn't want to visit any more drug dens or have things escalate beyond what she could do. Would the creeper get extreme?

As she finished her coffee she decided she couldn't put off the inevitable and opened the small padded envelope.

There was a small padlock inside, in the open position. And a note--

"Hi Lucy. Put on the chastity belt from the other package and use this lock to lock it in place. Send me a few pics of it on, so I know it's on properly and not too loose.

-WB"

She shook the envelope and looked inside to see if he'd included the key. Nothing. Just the lock and the note.

She studied the lock. It was a tiny, cheap padlock. She imagined it would be easy enough to cut off is she got stuck. But, that would mean having to go to the fire department or a hospital and try to explain why she was locked into that thing. She was mortified just thinking about it.

The belt had a few thin metal cords covered with some kind of black plastic with larger metal sections to limit access to her ass and pussy. Peeing would be easy--there was a metal section with holes for that. So, it was functional, just not allowing for wiping.

The part for her anus was trickier. It had a small hole that would be awkward to clean--especially since she couldn't see what she was doing. It looked waterproof so maybe she could get clean in the shower?

She went to her room to try it on. She removed her pants and underwear and pulled the belt on. It was a clever design leaving it adjustable until locked. Once the lock was in place, there was no way to loosen it.

She got it on and made sure it was comfortable--not fully snug to hopefully avoid chafing, but tight enough to do what it was intended for.

She hesitated locking it. This was really giving up a lot of control to creeper. He could effectively decide how long she stayed locked up. The only thing that allowed her to lock it was knowing that in an emergency it could be cut off.

Thankfully she wasn't dating anyone. Hopefully, she wouldn't need to see her gynecologist anytime soon she thought laughing to herself.

She put the padlock in place and locked it. Then she sent him a few pics and a short video including her pulling it to show him it was snug. She didn't want an inspection from him.

It was a weird feeling to be locked up like this. She tried to sneak her fingers around the device to test it, but it was well-designed and there was no way a finger or anything else was getting at her. The anal opening even had sharp little points that would do some damage to anything trying to go in.

She put on a blue sundress and decided to go commando--her underwear was too tight to get over the chastity device.

She decided to get out for the day and text her friend Beth to meet for coffee. They met and chatted about a range of topics. Things were mostly normal, but Lucinda had to be circumspect about a lot of her recent activities.

As they drank their coffees, Lucinda's hands kept moving to the cords of the chastity belt. She kept idly rubbing it through her dress--catching herself and having to make an effort to move her hand away.

Every time the chastity belt crossed her mind, she got a rush of excitement. Worse, her thoughts kept drifting back to it. So much so, she kept losing track of the conversation and was sure Beth must have noticed.

Beth tried to fix her up with one of her workmates, but Lucinda gently declined. The last thing she needed was a guy touching her and realizing she was wearing the chastity belt.

The creeper left her alone until after dinner. Then her phone chimed.

--Before you go to bed tonight, polish your finger and toenails for me and send me pics. French nails.

--Ok

--From now on, always call me Sir.

--yes Sir.

--Good girl.

Lucinda's nails were generally a bit short, and she painted them with soft pinks or beige--neutral colors. She hadn't done her nails French in ages, and she felt her own nails would be too short to make it work.

She made a quick trip to the store to get some false nails and a file. Then sat in the living room watching TV and dutifully doing up her finger and toenails as requested.

She caught herself absently rubbing the necklace between her fingers with her left hand as she worked. The necklace was becoming some kind of weird touchstone for her. She realised the creep was seeping into her subconscious.

When she was done, she sent a few pics to the creeper. She was pleased with her handiwork--she'd always thought French nails were classy and hadn't worn long nails in ages.

The next few days had only minimal contact from the creeper. In reply to her good morning messages, he sent links to porn of women dressed in French maid outfits. The first was a woman pleasing herself in the costume, the next day a maid having sex and the third another maid with three men at once.

She tried to go about her normal routine, but the necklace and chastity belt were almost constant reminders of her situation. The porn getting more intense even as the creeper otherwise ignored her seemed odd.

The biggest effect of the chastity belt was her wanting more and more each day to touch herself. She normally masterbated a few times a week and could go several days without thinking about it. But, knowing she couldn't just make her want to all the more. Each day seemed to get worse, and she kept noticing she was wet and horny--her subconscious seemingly focused on nothing else other than sex and orgasms.

Ch 8: A Second Meeting

On Friday morning, she sent her usual morning hello to the creeper.

--There's a package for you at the mail store with instructions.

She felt flushed and her clit throbbed beneath the chastity belt, and she could feel herself getting wet in anticipation. What was it this time? The last package still had things she hadn't been made to use yet. The yet was the troubling part. Did the creeper have a master plan to torment her for months or was he winging it? So far, it all felt like it was mapped out, and she was just a rat in his maze.

She felt distracted all day at work. The chastity belt, necklace and fingernails all conspired to constantly remind her of her predicament. Every time she moved or typed she was reminded what was going on.

Despite trying to will the distractions to the back of her mind, it kept her in a low state of horniness and kept her a little wet all day.

She made a quick run to the mail store and this time found a letter and one package--a large plastic mailing bag. Both were addressed to her with the return address on the letter being from Will Bender. She guessed the bag was clothes of some kind, but didn't want to open it in public just in case.

Back in her car, she quickly looked around the parking lot to make sure she wasn't being watched, then opened the package.

It was a French maid's outfit and a nice one--not a cheap nylon Halloween costume but something heavier made from decent fabric. She tore open the note--

"Dear Lucy,

I haven't had time to properly clean my house lately. So, I need you to do it tonight at 8pm in your new outfit at the address below. Wear your collar. Key is in the envelope. More instructions at the house.

WB"

The street seemed familiar. A quick Google Maps search showed her the house was across the street from the park she ran through daily! Was the creeper living there, watching her on her daily run?

She wanted to drive by the house now, but it would have to wait. She had to get back to work. She did take a moment to check it out on Street View. She must have run across the road from that house hundreds of times without ever noticing it. She thought it would be sinister looking, but instead she just saw a typical two-story home with large trees and a well-kept lawn.

She drove back to work with her mind racing, wondering how long the creeper had been watching her. Had he just been sitting there, plotting to get her? Did she do something that had angered him or was it just lust?

For all his strange demands, he hadn't actually hurt her. So maybe he didn't plan to?

After dinner, she changed into the outfit. It was somehow classy and sexy at the same time. The skirt only went to mid thigh, leaving the matching suspenders visible with white stockings with black bows going up to above her knees. The black top was very low cut, allowing a white bustier to be seen. It compressed her breasts making them seem much bigger than normal and exaggerating her cleavage. A matching hat completed the ensemble.

She admired herself in the mirror. It was a perfect fit, and she looked dead sexy in it.

Her front door actually opened at a right angle to the street, so she was able to slip out from the house to her car unseen. Without the hat on, no one passing her on the road noticed anything unusual about her appearance.

It actually made her feel like she was getting away with something hiding in plain sight like this. She almost didn't think she'd feel any stranger if she was driving around with no skirt at all. Between the fetish outfit and the chastity belt, she felt like she was sneaking around like a naughty child. The whole thing was exciting her all over again.

It took only 10 minutes to drive to the address. The porch light was on and there were lights on inside. But, every window seemed to have curtains or blinds down, obscuring the interior.

She pulled her car far up into the empty driveway. Then, following the instructions, she buckled the heavy collar around her neck and walked quickly to the front door, sliding the key into the lock. She wanted to get inside before anyone spotted her.

The key turned, and she practically ran into the house, closing the door quickly behind her.

There didn't seem to be anyone home. She stood in the living room taking it in--an older home with lots on wooden features with slightly outdated decor. The living room was totally normal--couch, easy chair, coffee table, TV...

She hadn't noticed it in her haste to get in, but the TV was playing a livestream of her in this room. The screen displayed 8 squares with cctv from what looked to be several rooms in the house. Sitting next to the TV in plain view was a small home camera pointed in her direction. She assumed the creep was recording it, no doubt adding to his growing collection of her.

In the middle of the large square coffee table was the note--

"Hi Lucy,

Go upstairs into the blue bathroom. The belt key is there. Remove it and freshen up. Don't touch yourself.

WB"

She looked back at the TV and saw the bathroom. He'd be watching her.

She didn't care. The past several days had left her wet and wanting to cum. She wanted the belt off more than anything.

She flew up the stairs and went into the large bathroom with blue accented tiles. On the counter was a key with a small label that said "belt." She grabbed it, hiked up the dress and unlocked the padlock, removing the belt and letting it drop to the floor. The camera stared impassively from the windowsill.

She freshened up using the towel and wipes then stepped out into the hall. She relished the sudden feeling of freeness, her skin still cool as the moisture from her quick clean evaporated.

Lucinda stood in the almost square hallway and looked around for a clue as to what the creep wanted her to do next. There were several doors around her, but only the bathroom and one other was open.

She stepped into the main bedroom which was huge with a wooden four-poster bed, dressing table, a wing back chair and other furniture with doors to the en-suite bathroom and--she guessed--closet.

Mounted on the wall opposite the bed was a TV. Similar to downstairs, it was streaming cctv but only for this room. The screen was divided into four sections. She looked around the room and saw the four cameras--two across from the bed, one hooked to a bed poster and the fourth on the headboard.

As she took stock, she saw the camera on the dresser pivot slightly. The creeper wasn't a passive viewer, but an active cameraman.

Her phone chimed.

--I've left out some toys for you, Lucy. Cum for me on the bed.

Her face flushed. He already had nude photos of her. Now he'd have a porn video with her in fetish costume. He already had more than he needed to ruin her life, but this still felt like a big step. Another line she was crossing.

She hesitated and walked over to the dressing table. He'd laid out several toys of different shapes and sizes as well as a large bottle of lube. She wanted to do this. She wanted to cum and the thought of him watching, making her do it just turned her on more.

--Ok Sir

She was about to cross the next line and tumble deeper into the creep's trap.

She looked at the toy selection again and decided to use the large blue rabbit style vibrator. She set the lube on the nightstand, smirking to herself knowing she probably wouldn't need it.

She slid onto the middle of the bed, still wearing the collar and maid outfit, as she'd been instructed. The blue rabbit looked so inviting after these past several days locked away. It had taken all her willpower not to tease herself in the bathroom earlier when she'd removed the belt. She couldn't wait to touch herself.

The vibe slipped easily inside her. She pressed it inside her until the "ears" of the rabbit touched her clit. Then she turned it on and shuddered at the delicious feeling the vibe sent though her from inside.

She started slowly, with long deep thrusts, turning the vibe at the bottom so the smaller vibe hit her clit and massaged it before she pulled it back for another thrust. It was delicious being filled and having her clit teased on each thrust.

Almost without noticing, she unlaced the top and began rubbing her fingernails against her nipples, squeezing them between her fingers as she continued fucking the vibe faster and harder, keeping the ears in her clit longer and firmer on each stroke.

She came hard, moaning loudly into the quiet, empty house. She didn't want to stop and kept going until she came a second time. Only partially satisfied, she slid out the vibe and focused entirely on her clit, raising her hips slightly to meet it as she pressed it into her sensitive bud, rubbing it until she came again.

She lay back on the bed, relaxing in her post orgasmic fog. After several seconds, she focused back on reality and turned off the vibe, letting it rest on the bed beside her.

Her phone chimed and she had to search for it. She'd set it on the nightstand in her haste to play. Picking it up, she read the message.

--Good girl. I love the sound of you cumming. I could watch and listen to you for hours. Rest for a minute, I'll message you with more instructions.

She sat upright against the headboard, seeing herself on the TV. Creeper must have gotten quite a show. Weirdly, it excited her to know he'd seen that. Maybe that's why it felt so good?

All of this was seeping into her head and turning her into--what? An exhibitionist or some kind of submissive? None of this felt like her normal self. She'd never have done anything like this with any of her exes. Let alone enjoyed it like this.

-- Open the nightstand drawer on your right and get what's inside.

-- Yes Sir

She leaned over and opened it, finding a leather hood exactly like the one at home--the one creeper had given her in the package.

-- Now pull up the cuffs attached to each of the four posters on the bed.

She realised her could hear her and was obviously watching her.

"Yes, Sir."

She hadn't noticed them, but attached to each of the four bedposts was a wrist or ankle cuff with an adjustable length. Each also had its own small hasp and padlock to secure them. She pulled them all up, setting them on the bed.

-- Now remove your clothes and attach your ankles to the cuffs and lock them in place.

"Ok, Sir."

She got off the bed and quickly undressed, leaving the outfit in a pile in the corner of the room.

Back in the bed, she buckled and locked her ankles into the cuffs, loosening them a bit to make herself as comfortable as possible.

Next he had her lock her left hand into place and put on the hood.

She laid back on the bed, her heart pounding in expectation.

She wondered where the creeper had been hiding. Was he in the attic watching her or camped out in a basement bunker? She hadn't explored the house...he could have simply been in one of the other rooms.

She imagined him in some kind of creeper mission control room with lots of monitors and camera controls. Maybe listening to her on headphones.

In reality, Ed was next door at home in his office, watching Lucinda on his monitor screen. The house she was in happened to do AirB&B, so he rented it to be close to home without being at his home.

She could come back any time and never find him at home. He'd even tried to cover his tracks with the reservation, just in case. Not that he was overly worried. She seemed to be enjoying herself.

Ed went out his back door and entered the house through the back door. He walked upstairs and entered the main bedroom, taking in the sight of Lucy nearly locked into place. He firmly took her free wrist and locked it into place.

Then he slid a pillow beneath her lower back to raise her hips and adjusted the lengths of the ropes securing the cuffs. He wanted her just comfortable enough to enjoy herself, but secure to prevent her accidental release. He pulled at each cuff to double check her bonds, then checked the hood was properly in place.

He gently parted her labia with his fingertips, sliding his fingers just inside her, feeling her wetness. Then he turned on an egg vibe and eased it inside her, turned on low.

Ed used a thin pointed permanent marker he'd brought with his to write on Lucy's skin. He took his time drawing a circle and neatly writing "Property of WB" curved inside it. Then he drew a smaller circle and colored in a logo he liked to use for himself, "branding" Lucy on her hip as his.

He left her tied up, senses dulled by the hood with only the egg vibe throbbing inside her to occupy her. He quickly went around the house making preparations for what was next in his plans.

He returned to her less than 10 minutes later and stood watching her. She lay on the bed, breathing heavily. The vibe just enough to keep her on edge, but not enough to push her over it.

He silently laid out everything he needed, then turned on the rabbit vibe she'd used earlier and used the rabbit ears to ever so softly touch her clit.

12