Blackmailing Mother Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers

"Fuck me! Oh fuck me! Fuck me you bastard!" she screamed.

After what seemed almost like an eternal orgasm I lay on top of my mother, spent, panting, and gasping for breath. Mother lay under me, exhausted, her legs spread wide, her pantyhose torn and soaked with semen and vaginal juices. Her arms lay by her side as she stared up at the ceiling of her bedroom

I leant down to kiss her but she turned her face away.

"Don't do that," she said, the revulsion in her voice surprised me somewhat.

"You just forced yourself on me. You made me orgasm sure; but you still forced yourself on me."

"Can you leave here and go home now please?" Mother whimpered.

"I don't think so Bethany. I have one more video to show you," I reached for my iPhone on the bedside table.

"What now? You have more than enough imagery to blackmail me for a life time," she sighed.

"Oh no mommy, you'll like this one," I raised the phone to her face.

At first mother was irritated that I was making her watch another video but the imagery on the screen soon had her undivided attention.

It was my father, naked on a bed in what was obviously a seedy hotel and he was soon joined by a rather attractive mature woman wearing only lingerie and high heels. The fact that my father was obviously about to commit adultery didn't amount to schmick but the fact that the 'woman' was sporting a huge erection and was about to mount my father did.

"Oh my god Nathan that is priceless! That fucking arsehole will give me anything I want I threaten him with that!" mother beamed.

"It will cost you mommy," I sipped my wine.

"Yes?" Bethany said expectantly and cuddled up to me.

"One. I get to move back in here," I counted off on my fingers.

Mother nodded.

"Two. I sleep in this room with you."

Mother hesitated only briefly and then nodded.

"Three. The 'Three B' rule becomes the 'Two B' rule and you always wear nylons to bed," I grinned.

This time mother answered by sliding her nylon-encased leg along my flank and smiling at me.

"And of course I give you some of the money that I'm going to squeeze out of your shithead father," she kissed me quickly.

"Deal. Also, you stop fucking uncle Roger and save yourself for me. You will have a copy of the incriminating video in your email inbox tonight," I put down my wine.

"Good. Now that we have a deal Nathan I think we should seal it with another fuck; but first I want your face between my legs and your fingers inside me doing that thing you did before," she grinned at me sheepishly.

I began to slide down the bed to do her bidding.

"Oh by the way. Bonny Driver saw the footlet of those pantyhose that you took from my office protruding from your pocket when you left my office," mother said as she opened her legs wide for me.

"Mmm...that's another conversation we need to have. How do we get Bonny in this bed with us?" I chuckled.

"Yes honey but later...now lick mommy's pussy like a good boy," she pushed my face into her groin.

The End.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,976 Followers
12