Blackmailing My Moms Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stepmother," I corrected her, but Juliet ignored me as she went on.

"And her outfit today? And her calling you sir? And then Mom comes in our room late at night in that maid lingerie? What the hell is going on in our house lately?" Julie seemed to be asking all of this of herself. I stayed silent.

She pulled into the parking lot for a motel off the highway. "Why are we here?" I asked my sister.

"I just wanted to stop somewhere out of the way so we can talk," Julie explained as she found a parking spot far away from any other cars, of which there weren't many.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked as if I didn't know.

I guess I didn't know because then Julie said, "my boyfriend is incredibly needy. He's always calling me and wants me to come over all the time. He wants to fuck a lot but he's so bad at it and then he acts like it's my fault for 'not being able to cum' and I can't even remember the last time I had an orgasm that wasn't me the one giving it to me. It didn't help that his dick is kinda on the small side." She glanced at my crotch. I wasn't hard anymore but there was an obvious bulge in my right pants, "he acts as if he needs me and when I'm away from him it's like it's the worst thing in the world for him. He can't even go a day without me going over there to take care of his emotional or sexual needs... I just don't..." she trailed off.

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked, a bit confused. I'd never heard Julie complain about her boyfriend before. Up to that point, I would probably have told others they had a perfect relationship. I guess things aren't always how they look on the surface.

Julie had a thoughtful expression. But then unbuckled her seatbelt and shifted nervously, "do you mind if we get in the backseat? The steering wheel is always kind of cramping me when I'm up here."

"Yeah sure," I said, not thinking anything of it. I got out to get in the back as Julie climbed over her seat in the same amount of time.

"I guess I'm wondering..." Julie said when we were both in her car's backseat, "why Ivy? She's our stepmom after all and I've never seen you two get along before. In fact, I'd probably say you two hate each other. But now she's doing shit like calling you 'sir' and giving you blowjobs. I mean, that's pretty weird, to say the least."

I considered my sister. She knew too much already but it's not like I could tell her everything, "I kind of, inadvertently, discovered that Ivy is very submissive, and one thing just kind of led to another..." I said nervously and hoping Julie didn't need to know more than that. It was mostly true, after all.

"But she's our stepmother!" Julie said, getting a bit flustered as if she thought I wasn't getting it, "I mean, what if you found out our real Mom was submissive!? Or me!? What would you do then?!"

I cocked an eyebrow at my sexy sister, "Was that an invitation?" I asked cheekily.

She scowled at me, "So you're just a pervert then? You'll fuck anyone as long as they have a pussy?"

"I haven't fucked Ivy," I said.

Julie rolled her eyes, "A blowjob is just as good! It's still cheating on Mom."

I cringed at that, but more for show since I was slowly working on Mom, "Are you going to tell her?"

Julie blew a strand of hair out of the way of one of her eyes. She crossed her arms and looked thoughtful, "I don't know. What are you going to do for me if I don't tell her?"

Now that's interesting, I thought, "So you're blackmailing me?"

Julie scoffed but then said, "I don't know. Maybe kind of." She said, "Whatever I'm doing to you it's no worse than what you're doing to Mom!" She pointed out.

I guess Julie and I weren't that different. Still, what she wanted could be something awful for me and maybe I'd have to call everything off, "What do you want?"

Julie took a breath but then gave me an evil look, "Truthfully," She said as her face softened, "I kind of just want to break up with my entitled piece of shit boyfriend." Julie then laughed as if it were an absolutely ridiculous idea.

"I can help you with that," I said seriously.

"What? How?" She asked, acting like it was a total mystery.

"A lot of ways," I told her, "I could call him on the phone and tell him I'm your new boyfriend. Or I could approach him and beat him up or something. Or, you could just ghost him."

She scoffed, "No, I can't do that. And I don't think you posing as my boyfriend is a good idea." Julie laughed her intoxicating laugh, "I don't think you'd play a very good boyfriend anyway." She said, but I noticed she moved towards me on the seat slightly as she said it.

"I'd make a great boyfriend," I said as I moved a little more towards my sexy brunette sister, "Better than that piece of shit anyway."

Julie moved towards me a little more, "Well, after what I saw this morning, you'd at least be a better lay." She laughed at herself, "Oh my god, I can't believe I just said that."

I moved a little closer to her, our legs touched. The contact was electrifying for both of us and I don't think I noticed the tension until just then either. She looked at me, it was all-natural, instinctive.

I moved in and she did too. I kissed her and she was kissing me. My sister was sucking on my tongue, and our hands were moving. She was undoing the front of my pants while I unbuttoned the front of her shirt. I was grabbing her tits as she took my dick out of my pants, her hands on it, jerking me wildly, nothing but our animalistic nature taking over.

And then she was on top of me, kissing me as I lay sidelong across the backseat of her car. I gripped my sister's tone ass as she straddled me, her legs on each side of me as she was hocking her skirt up and moving her panties out of the way. I was seconds away from losing my virginity and fucking my sister...

Unfortunately, Julie's phone rang. Of course, it was her fucking boyfriend Adam. "Um, I should, um, take this." She said as she realized that we were moments away from incestuous lovemaking.

Julie got off of me and got out of the car, buttoning up her shirt as she answered the phone, holding it to her shoulder as she did. I couldn't hear much of the conversation but it didn't sound like she was breaking up with him...

I crawled over the seat to get in the front seat of the car. She got in after about fifteen minutes on the phone.

"What happened just now never happened, okay?" Julie said, obviously very frustrated with both me and her boyfriend.

"I understand." I said to her, "Are you still blackmailing me?"

Julie rolled her eyes, "We'll talk about it later." We drove in silence for the trip home and after she dropped me off she left to go meet her boyfriend somewhere.

When I was walking up to the door I noticed since of Julie's lipstick was smeared on my face. I hurried to rub it off with my hand and just in time too as while I was using the window the door opened.

Ivy stepped out, dressed in one of her business skirts, "what's with you?" She said suspiciously.

"Why are you disobeying me?" I asked. Ignoring her question as I wiped my hand on my pant leg.

"I'm going out," Ivy said and tried to walk past me but I stood in the way.

"Where?"

"The office. It's important. I have to go now," she pushed past me and I let her go but I was going to have to think of something good for her punishment later.

I knew what I wanted to happen next. I texted Mom as Bruce to tell her about it.

She came into my room, sat on my bed next to me, and whispered in my ear, "The blackmailer contacted me again." She said.

"Twice in one day! He's never done that before." I said.

Mom bit her lip but didn't say anything to that. She went on, "He wants us to, um, do something with Lana. I don't know what to do about it. Should I tell her about the blackmailer?"

"No, I don't think we should do that. What does he want?"

Mom sighed, "He wants us, both of us, to give her a sex lesson." Mom said, then sighed, "I mean, she's always been very closeted sexually and I know that's my fault but..." She trailed off as she realized she was being a bit too open, "I mean, um,"

"It's okay Mom," I said, I took her by the hand, "As I said before, anything you need me to do, I'll do it."

Mom swooned a bit at that, "Okay," She said, "I don't think I can talk to Lana alone about this, why don't we do it together?"

"Of course," I said cheerfully.

Lana was reading a book in her room. "Um, hey, Mom...and Dan, what's up?" It wasn't like me to come into her room so she seemed a little weirded out that I was there.

"We, um," Mom said, trailing off immediately. She looked at me for support.

I smiled though inside I was a little panicked, I decided to just go for it, "Mom thought it was a good idea, to um..." I also trailed off.

"We wanted to teach you about sex!" Mom said, ripping it off like a band-aid.

"Um, what? I mean, both of you?" My 18-year old sister stammered.

"Well," Mom said as she glanced from me to Lana, "It's about time you learned, don't you think?"

Lana cringed, "I mean, do I have to? And why does Dan need to be here?"

I blushed a bit at that, but Mom went on, "What better way to learn about sex than to have an actual man there to study?"

Lana glanced at me, she noticed the growing erection in my pants, and gulped, "But, you mean, Dan will be naked?"

"Um, yes." Mom said. "Just Dan." She explained.

Lana bit her lip, "What if..." She trailed off.

"What is it, honey?" Mom said comfortingly as she sat on the bed with her redheaded daughter and put an arm on her shoulder, "Is anything wrong with this idea?"

"No, well, maybe..." Lana eyed me again, "But I am curious about sex. Especially after, um, Ivy's, um..." She trailed off and took a breath.

"Was it her outfit?" Mom asked as she glanced at me looking confused, "Are you a lesbian, Lana?" She said as she realized.

"No," Lana said as she looked at the obvious tent in my pants, "I just think I might like girls too." She explained, then blushed as she looked away from both of us as if she couldn't believe what she just told us.

"Well..." Mom said as she glanced at me again, "That's nothing to be ashamed of, dear. I mean, I'm bisexual as is Ivy. Tell you what, I'll get naked too." Mom said as she stood up, "So, before we continue, this is all fine with everyone here, right?"

"Of course, Mom," I said, smiling devilishly at Lana.

She didn't notice my smile as she was staring at the hard cock in my pants now, "Yeah, let's do it." Lana said softly. I wasn't sure what she was thinking but I knew she at least wanted to see my dick in the flesh.

Mom took off her blouse and it fell to the ground. I took off my pants and my hard dick came free. Lana gasped when she saw it, "Oh my God, it's so big!" She said, "I've never seen one before, are they all like this!?" She said as she leaned in close to my groin, my cockhead only a few inches from my sweet sister's face.

Mom removed the rest of her clothes and stood naked, her nipples hard and pussy obviously swollen. She was very horny right then, "Um, no. Your brother's cock is something special." Mom explained.

Lana was so close to my dick then I could feel her breath on my shaft, "Can I touch it?" She said, but that's when she saw mom was naked too and she was practically drooling looking at her hairy snatch. "Can I touch you, Mom?" She asked.

"This is about your learning, Lana," Mom said, her voice dripping with lust, "Do whatever you want to either of us."

I guess that gave Lana free reign to do what she wanted as she placed one hand on my dick and the other on Mom's pussy. "Wow, this is awesome!" Lana moaned as she started jerking me, very haphazardly but she was trying, and fingering Mom at the same time. I was really surprised. Lana was always so square it seemed, who knew presenting her with this kind of option would transform her into the horny teenager she apparently was.

Mom started moaned immediately, she seemed to still be excited after the orgasm I gave her earlier in the day, "Oh my Lord! Lana, you are very good at that! OOOH!" She moaned in pleasure.

"Less so with me," I said as she threw my cock around.

Lana stopped what she was doing with Mom and put her other hand on my cock, "Sorry, I've never touched one before. Should I be using my mouth?"

Before I could say anything Lana started licking the tip of my dick, my precum leaking onto her tongue.

"Um, it's just a handjob sweetie," Mom said as she kneeled next to her daughter. She moved her hand and took my cock in her own. Mom started jerking me at a normal speed, "See it's like this, but when he's about to cum you want to speed up." She increased her speed, "And if you really want to make him cum you can play with his balls like this." Mom grabbed my balls and started fondling them, "And, then, if you really can't make him cum, jerk him off with both hands," Mom took both her hands around my shaft. She moaned a little as she watched precum form on the tip, "Then, if he still can't cum, then, maybe, ugh, then, oh, suck the cockhead in your mouth," She did just that and I couldn't believe it. Moms' tongue wrapped around my dickhead as she slurped my precum like it was a cherry soda fountain. She was moaning too and I saw that while mom jerked me and sucked my cockhead, Lana had started finger fucking Mom again.

"Um, I'm going to cum!" I announced and Mom moaned louder as Lana set off her orgasm with her talented fingers. Mom sucked harder and I sprayed my load into her mouth. She swallowed like a champ as I came and came.

Mom collapsed on her back after that, "Well, that was certainly a very educationally learning experience." She said, "Um, that's all for today." She practically bolted out of the room.

"I'm eager for the next lesson," Lana said up to me with a glint in her eye as I pulled my pants on. She was just full of surprises that day.

I kinda wanted to stay with Lana right then to see how much she was willing to learn. But after what happened I wanted to make sure Mom wasn't freaking out.

I think she felt a bit dirty after our little session with my sister as she was in the shower. I just walked in the bathroom without knocking and got a great view of Mom's beautiful backside as I came up to the shower.

"Hey Mom," I said.

I think I surprised her as she covered get tits and pussy with her hands as she turned to me, "oh Dan! What are you doing here?!"

"Umm, I just wanted to make sure you were okay with everything that just happened?"

She moved her hands probably realizing it was ridiculous to hide her body from me after everything that'd been happening in there. "I don't know. You want to get in the shower with me and we'll talk about it?" She suggested.

I quickly disrobed. My erection bouncing out of my shorts as I removed them. I got in the shower.

Mom looked at my dick and licked her lips, "Jesus does that thing ever go down?"

"Truthfully, I usually just have to wait for it to go away. Cumming has never helped."

"My poor boy," Mom whispered dreamily as she continued to stare at my big dick. She shook out of it, "alright let's talk. I know, umm, the circumstances are obviously a bit extreme. But these, uh, situations have been showing me that I've been shutting myself off from my sexual desires."

"What do you mean?" I said. It was hard to listen with Mom's fuckable body right in front of me.

Mom bit her lip nervously, "I mean, my body keeps crying out to be touched, and as I keep getting touched it's harder and harder to resist."

I thought she meant this as an open invitation so I grabbed both her tits. Mom moaned and moved into me. Kissing me as the hot water washed over both of us.

But then she pushed me away, "you see Dan, this is exactly what I'm talking about. What we've done has been fun, but I'm your mother. I gave birth to you. We can't do more than what we've done already. And we can't do anything more..." then she leaned in close to me to whisper, "unless that horrible blackmailer makes us."

She got out of the shower and was out of the bathroom when I got out too.

We had a late dinner. I think Mom was waiting for Ivy and/or Julie to get home but they never did.

So it was just me mom and Lana eating together. Mom seemed nervous, probably worried I might push her again. Lana seemed excited and she let us know why.

"I really learned a lot today Mom," she said smiling her beautiful smile, "you're a great teacher. Thank you."

"Umm," mom mumbled not confidently, "you're welcome."

"Do you think we can have another lesson after dinner?" Lana asked innocently enough.

Mom glanced at me, "uh, I don't think that's a good idea."

Lana was upset, "please Mom, I want to learn all about sex. Everyone else knows so much more than me." She pouted.

I think Mom felt sympathy for her. "I suppose so..."

"Yay!"

After dinner, we went into Mom's room, "umm what should we learn about?" Mom asked.

"Why don't we get naked and go from there?" Lana asked as she practically ripped her clothes off. Mom and I followed suit.

Lana practically tackled the two of us and all of us were on the bed making out. Three tongues and six lips all melding together as Lana's hands found my cock and Mom's snatch. We were all moaning and I started feeling up Lana's tits as Mom's hand joined Lana's on my cock. Two hands jerked me off together.

"Let's suck Dan's cock together!" Lana shouted excitedly. She made me get on my knees on the bed and immediately inhaled my dick.

"I don't think..." mom started to say but I put a hand on her head and moved her to my cock. She and Lana took turns sucking my cock while one would suck on my balls and back again. This was so hot I knew I would cum soon.

"I'm going to cum." I announced.

"Cover both our faces!" Lana shouted as she pressed get cheek up against Mom's and I grabbed my dick to aim it between the two ladies. Spurt after spurt of my thick cream shot from my cock and covered their beautiful features.

"Oh shit mom," Lana moaned, "we're covered!" She tasted some, "it's delicious!" And she started licking mom's face like it was covered in ice cream instead of my white baby batter.

Mom kissed and licked her back and soon my cum was gone from their faces. My cock was still rock hard after such an erotic sight.

"Wow, you're like the Energizer Bunny!" Lana said excitedly as she gripped my dick and jerked it a few times.

"That's enough of a lesson..." Mom said making us leave. I had a feeling she was going to need some time before she accepts what we did together. At least until I think of something else to get her to do as the blackmailer...

I went to my bedroom and Lana went to hers. I fell asleep quickly after such an eventful day.

fell asleep quickly, it had been an eventful day.

12