Blackmailing the Babysitter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna was playing with her hands in her lap, nervous about the conversation ahead when suddenly the big tv on the wall turned on. It was just a blue screen and she was about to shout for Kyle when suddenly it flickered and another image came up.

Her jaw hung low when she saw a video of herself, sat on the very sofa she was on now rubbing her own clit. Her moans were loud coming off of the tv. As her moans grew louder the video flickered, it then switched between multiple photos of Anna's selfies with her tits in, one of her smiling in them.

Turning around, Anna panicked in case Kyle came back in and saw! Pulling her phone out she texted her blackmailer, "What are you doing?! Please stop!"

Just as she hit send, a loud slapping sound came from the TV and she looked up to see herself completely naked on this sofa, on her hands and knees spanking herself.

"Thank you, daddy!" She heard her own voice shout over and over as she kept spanking her own arse.

"No no no no!" She whispered drastically looking around for the remote to turn the TV off.

"Everything okay Anna?!" Kyle shouted from the other room, grinning from ear to ear when he heard Anna shout back in a panic, "Everything is fine!"

Suddenly the TV changed again to Anna's house, it was a close up while Anna was on her hands and knees, at first her black hair was blocking the shot but that soon was pushed aside and it showed Anna with her eyes closed sucking on the huge cock of the delivery driver.

"Mmmmmmm!" A loud moan came from the TV as Anna saw how much pleasure she seemed to get from sucking this big cock.

The video showed the man clearly cumming in Anna's mouth and her swallowing it all down before thanking him.

Finally finding the remote, Anna turned the off switch and the TV went blank. But Kyle was watching from the cameras in the other room and easily turned the TV back on to Anna on her own sofa with Jeremy between her legs licking her pussy.

Anna was amazed at how loud she was moaning, especially when she came from his tongue on her clit.

"Please stop!" Anna whispered pressing the off button the remote but it wasn't doing anything.

Suddenly the video changed back to Anna sitting on the Hendry's sofa, fucking her soaking wet pussy with Jenna Hendry's dildo. She was moaning so loud and calling out for "Daddy".

This is when Kyle returned.

When he stepped into the room, he saw Anna standing a foot from the TV hammering the off button. When she turned and saw him, she shouted, "I am so sorry!!"

Kyle looked at the TV and smiled, watching Anna fuck herself on the TV.

"Please don't tell anyone!!" Anna shouted staring at Kyle.

"That depends." Kyle said with a smile as he placed down the two glasses of water in his hands.

"Please Mr Hendry! I am really sorry! Please!" Anna pleaded as her eyes began to well up.

"Do you have any underwear on?" Kyle suddenly bluntly asked.

"What?" Anna asked, her mind all over the place and assuming she misheard Kyle.

"I wanted to know if you have done as you were told and are not wearing any underwear?" Kyle said slowly.

"What? How do you..." Anna said before her phone started to vibrate.

"You should get that." Kyle said with an evil grin.

Looking at her phone, Anna saw it was the blackmailer's number. Nervously, she picked it up, her head running wild as she answered the call.

"Hi my slut." Anna jumped when she heard Kyles's voice and turned to see him on the other end of the call.

"What the fuck!?" Anna shouted, "It was you this whole time!!?"

Throwing his second phone onto a chair, Kyle took a step forward and smiled at the young girl.

"Yes, it was me. And finally, I am going to get what I want." He said.

"You sick fuck! I'm going to tell my dad!!" Anna shouted, but just before she could storm out Kyle shouted.

"You could, but will he really believe that his best friend has done this to you? You have no proof? Where as I, have a video of you offering yourself to me whilst naked."

Anna stopped dead in her tracks, she knew that her dad would never believe that Kyle would do this without proof. Hell, she still couldn't believe it was him.

"Why have you done this to me?" She stuttered out to him with a tear in her eye.

"You have been dressing in your tight clothes and staring at me all the time, you want it as much as I do." Kyle said stepping closer to her.

"I never wanted any of this! You have forced me!" She shouted again in anger.

"Did I force you to suck all those cocks in the glory hole? Or finger yourself on my sofa that first time, or take a facial from your boyfriend and then send me a photo? You did all of that because you love being a dirty little slut." Kyle said walking closer to the girl, "And now I am going to treat you like one."

Suddenly, Kyle grabbed Anna's thin wrist and pulled him close to her.

"No! I'm not a slut! Get off me!" She shouted.

"Shhh, trust me. You are going to enjoy this as much as I am." Kyle calmly said pulled the girl over to the sofa.

Anna attempted to break free but he was too strong.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted.

Kyle planted himself onto the sofa and pulled Anna so she was bent over his knee. Holding her down, he lifted her skirt to reveal she had no underwear on.

"Good girl, see, you enjoy being my little whore."

SPANK!

One of Kyles palms came crashing down on the girl's bare arse cheek.

"Oww!!" She shouted in pain as her arse strung from the strike.

"Time for your punishment for all the times you disobeyed me!"

SPANK!

"Ow please stop!" Anna shouted.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Kyles's hand kept coming down on her bare arse until it was turning red. Her thick arse giggling every time his hand lay onto it.

"Please," Anna whimpered out.

"Are you going to be a good girl for now on?" Kyle asked, gripping his strong fingers into her juicy arse cheeks, loving that he finally gets to touch her.

SPANK!

"YES!" Anna shouted, "Please stop."

SPANK!

"Good slut." Kyle said with a grin.

Standing up, Kyle kept a firm hold onto Anna as he pushed her face first to the sofa. Her legs still in the air as he lifted her skirt up and he finally got a first look at her tight pussy.

She closed her eyes and whimpered, feeling a single tear run down her face, when she suddenly felt one of Kyle's fingers tracing around her pussy.

"Look at that, you're already soaking wet! You must fucking love it!" Kyle said pushing a finger deep into her pussy.

"Fuck that's so tight! It's going to feel amazing when I fuck you!" Kyle said with a smile as her pussy tightened around his finger.

Why am I wet?! Anna screamed in her head.

"Please don't fuck me!" She pleaded but Kyle continued fingering her tight, wet pussy and as much as Anna tried to fight it, she was starting to get pleasure from it.

"There you go, just enjoy it my slut." Kyle whispered as he pushed a second finger inside of her smooth, beautiful pussy.

Anna was forced to bite her lip to stop herself from moaning, not wanting to give in to him. Although his fingers were pushing deep into her and hitting her G-spot over and over she was enjoying it, she thought she should make him stop.

"Time to finally feel my cock in your tight pussy." Kyle said with a grin on his face and pulling his fingers out.

Anna attempted to push up but Kyles's hand held her back down and her face was still forced into the cushions on the sofa.

Pulling his trousers down, Kyle held his big cock in his hand and started to rub his head up and down her soaking wet pussy.

"How often have you cum looking at my big cock?" Kyle asked.

"Never!" Anna shouted back in a panic.

"Well, you are about to finally feel it stretching you open, time to lose your virginity." Kyle said as he slowly started to push himself inside of the 18 year old.

"Noooooo." Anna whimpered out as she felt the giant head of the cock push inside of her.

"Fuuukk." Kyle moaned, not believing how tight this girls pussy was, acting like a vice around his dick.

"Take it out!" She shouted, except she couldn't help but let out a moan whilst she said it.

"You are taking my cock! You might as well enjoy it!" Kyle said as he kept pushing himself deeper.

Her smooth, tight virgin pussy was wrapping around his cock and Kyle smiled as he watched it going deeper and deeper inside of the girl.

Anna felt like she was being ripped open by this giant cock forcing its way deeper and deeper inside of her, losing her virginity in a way she never expected. She knew she couldn't fight Kyle, so she gripped her hands onto the sofa and bit her lip as the giant cock plunged deeper inside of her.

"Fuuuuckkkk!" Kyle moaned when he thrust himself forward and felt his balls hitting the girl's skin and knowing he was balls deep inside of her.

"Oh, my fuckin god!!" Anna screamed out as she felt like she could feel his cock in her stomach! It was so much bigger than the dildo or anything she has had in there previously.

"That's a good slut, you're no longer a little virgin any more with 8 inches of cock buried in you!" Kyle moaned, leaving his cock fully in her and feeling her pussy twitching around him.

"Please take it out." Anna whimpered into the sofa.

"We're just getting started." Kyle said.

Gripping onto her smooth, pale hips, Kyle slowly pulled his cock half the way out before thrusting back into her.

"Ugh!" Anna grunted at having the cock roughly fucked back into her.

Loving the feeling of her pussy wrapping around his cock, Kyle started to slowly fuck his babysitter, taking his cock half out each time before slowly sliding it back into her. He knew that she was trying to fight it, but he could feel how wet she was getting, he knew that she just needed to get used to his cock and then she would love being fucked.

Anna had her eyes locked shut and biting her lip hard, thinking of anything to distract her of what was going on, anything that could stop her from feeling the pleasure she was getting.

After a couple of minutes of slow fucking, Kyle was no longer having to hold Anna down and he knew she was submitting to him. Reaching underneath, he flicked a finger against her swollen clit which forced the girl's body to shake and she screamed out a moan.

"Ooooohhh!"

Smiling, Kyle said, "There you go, I knew you would love this!" and then he started to fuck her a little faster.

"I'm... not.... Enjoying it!!" Anna got out which came out as more of a moan.

Kyle kept fucking faster and faster, thrusting his entire cock in and out of her tight pussy, his skin slapping against hers as he would fuck deeper into her.

Don't! Don't! Don't! Anna kept screaming in her head as she felt her orgasm slowly building up inside of her. She had just realised that Kyle was no longer holding her down and that she was allowing him to keep fucking her.

In her head she argued that if she just let him do it then he will finish sooner. She just hoped that he would cum before she did, not wanting to show any sign of pleasure.

But Kyle knew she was enjoying it, moaning at his thrusts. She would keep fighting it he knew, but soon she won't be able to keep up the façade.

SPANK!

"Ooooowwww!" Anna moaned out in pleasure and pain.

"That's it you little slut! Take that cock!" Kyle moaned gripping onto her firm arse.

Anna wanted to argue back but when she opened her mouth an uncontrollable moan came out.

Kyle was smiling while watching the girl slowly accepting her pleasure from his rough fucking. Her black hair was flopping all over the place and Kyle gripped onto it and yanked her head back.

"Fuuckk!" She shouted in pain.

"That's it slut, you love it now don't you?" Kyle asked.

"Noooooo." Anna moaned out, her body betraying her.

"Soon you will cum over my fat cock fucking your pussy!" Kyle told her.

"Please stop!" Anna moaned out, knowing that he was right and that her orgasm was not far away.

Letting go of her hair, Kyle reached around and held his finger and roughly rubbed her throbbing clit. Her legs started to uncontrollably shake and her moaning got louder instantly.

"Noooooo." Anna moaned as her orgasm was about to hit her.

"Cum for your daddy you fucking whore!!" Kyle shouted rubbing her clit.

"FUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEE!!!" Anna screamed as the biggest orgasm of her life fired through her.

"That's it, cum my slut!" Kyle moaned.

"Fuckk youuuuuuu!!" Anna moaned as her orgasm wrecked her entire body.

"Fuck yes!!" Kyle moaned as her pussy was clenching around his cock, listening to this 18 year old moaning and cumming from his cock was sending Kyle over the edge.

"I'm about to fill you up!" Kyle moaned.

Anna panicked, her body was still shaking uncontrollably from cumming, but she knew she wasn't on any protection, and it was too late. Kyle rammed his big cock deep inside of her and she felt his cum explode inside of her.

"Noooooo!!" She screamed as the feeling of his cum coating her insides forced a second orgasm out of her.

"Yeeeesssss!!" Kyle screamed holding his cock deeper and deeper into Anna's pussy as he unloaded a bucket of cum deep inside of her.

Kyle's body was shaking the same as Anna's and it seemed he had never ending cum flooding into her pussy.

"Fuck." Kyle panted as his cum slowly died down.

Anna was exhausted and her body was flopped onto the sofa, when she felt Kyle pull out of her, she felt a load of his cum pouring out of her.

"That was fucking amazing." Kyle panted as he stepped away and looked at the girls stretched pussy leaking his cum, admiring his handy work.

Anna was trying to catch her breath as her body felt weak against the sofa, her pussy felt battered and stretched.

"I can't believe you just did that." She whimpered out.

Kyle sat down on the chair opposite to catch his breath as he replied.

"Don't act like you didn't love it, you just came twice."

Finding the strength to pull herself up, Anna felt his cum dripping down her leg as she shouted.

"You just came inside of me!! I'm not on the pill!!"

Smiling, Kyle replied, "That doesn't really sound like my problem."

Anna went to storm off but her legs felt like jelly and she stumbled against the sofa. Picking herself up again she started to walk out.

"And don't have any ideas of telling anyone what happened here, don't forget all the videos and photos I have of you."

Turning around and staring at Kyle, Anna couldn't find any words to argue back, knowing he had so much damning evidence of her. Instead, she stormed out and slammed the door shut behind her.

Walking down the road, Anna started to cry.

"Why the fuck did I cum!!?" She argued to herself, "You fucking slut! How could you enjoy that!!"

Kyle remained sitting on his chair, pleased that he finally got to fuck his babysitter knowing she won't tell anyone about it. He also knew that he had no intention of stopping fucking her any time soon.

When Anna got home, she rushed to the bathroom and using a tissue tried to get as much cum as possible out of her. Staring at herself in the mirror, she couldn't believe what had just happened. She couldn't believe that it was Kyle all along.

Lying down on her bed, her pussy felt sore from the fucking. How could he do that to me? She asked herself. What am I going to tell Patrick?

She was one week away from losing her virginity to her boyfriend whom she loved, but it was all ruined now. Her first time would always be ruined now. That's when her phone vibrated. Looking at it she saw it was a text from the blackmailers number, but now knowing that it was Kyle. It read, "That was fun my slut. Jenna is away on Friday, you are coming over for some more fun."

Angrily typing back, Anna replied, "I am not coming back and letting you force yourself on me again!! This is done!!!"

Kyle smiled at his phone as he replied back to her, "This is far from over." And then he attached a video.

It was from the cameras in his living room, he had edited the footage to just show that it was clearly Anna getting fucked, it even had her clearly cumming whilst being fucked. It wasn't obviously Kyle either.

"Fuck!" Anna shouted, knowing that Kyle was still in control.

The end for now.