Blackstone - The Lady & the Spider

Story Info
Blackstone to rescue the Gray Lady in a web of betrayal.
4.5k words
4.49
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WebbThorne
WebbThorne
10 Followers

This is a new age - dark and brutal, woven with the shadow of the 21st century world. Earth has grown into a savage place where the age of man was usurped by the rise of the undead, the invasion of those from the stars, the awakening of the beyond things and the ascension of the machines.

The skies parted, angels descended and demons rose, whole cities turned to sand while other metropolises swelled to greatness. In these times of sorcery and mad science, one fierce and mysterious wanderer's tales are legendary.

They call him Blackstone.

###

Long was the night as the mysterious wanderer Blackstone rode his fearful steed Slayer hard and fast. Few things stirred the armored warrior to such travel as did the news that Iana, the Gray Lady had fallen into an unknown trap in these woods. And such dire information was delivered by the Gray Lady's newest ward Beya.

She had sought out Blackstone in a nearby tavern. Her tale began of a trip to a local town within her mistress' kingdom to purchase goods. Beya stated she had been pulled into an alley by inhuman clutches. A whisper, a hiss of a voice said her broach had been recognized - the insignia of the Gray Lady.

The broach protected her. None would dare harm her for fear of violent retaliation by Iana, the Gray Lady, the warrior queen herself.

But this shadowed thing that held her, whispered to the young woman that Iana had been captured and to find the armored wanderer, the Jeweled Man himself.

Beya was released and she fled, crying for help.

And that began her quest for Blackstone.

###

The mighty steed Slayer slowed from its gallop to a halt.

Blackstone dismounted smoothly and aided Beya down from her horse.

The armored man walked to the edge of a large dark forest. In the distance, a large clock sat crooked with half of its structure long gone. Tattered flags of blue, red and white flapped in the wind. This was once a place called London, a capital city of a land called England.

Like many countries during the Ages, things had changed - for better and for worse.

Blackstone reached out into nothingness with his gloved hand. "You stated this is the place where the portal appears..." The armored man was always semi-shrouded in shadows, only his eyes showed and they glowed with either burn or simmer. Standing next to the armored muscled giant, Beya was dwarfed in size. Yet her eyes drank Blackstone in entirely.

The large, dark crystal in his chestplate reflected a shine of moonlight.

"Yes," Beya answered. The woman's dark curls were caught by the chilly night air. "This is where my mistress was said to be held captive!" Her words were cut off by her breaking voice. She turned herself into Blackstone's massive form.

He placed his hand on her shoulder in cold comfort.

"Such a portal will appear just before sunrise. We camp here. We wait. We rest."

###

The camp fire crackled. The heating device Blackstone used the start the small blaze was captivating as it oscillated with a crimson crystal set within a metal, technological frame.

The silent man sat, large and imposing, with the flickering of fire dancing on his armor. The warrior checked and re-checked his weapons. The blades were sharpened to perfection. The firearms were cleaned and charged for absolute lethality.

Beya's borrowed steed was resting. The fierce horse Slayer had been fed and put down for the night.

Beya lie on the ground on the other side of the fire. She had shoulder length hair that was full of waves and curls. Her skin was perfect and had a desert beige to it. She had large dark eyes with heavy lashes and an innocence to her gaze.

The woman's lips were full and parted sweetly when she smiled. Under her cloak, her body could not be seen.

She sat up and the moonlight and firelight competed in her eyes. She looked once again at Blackstone.

"I've never seen such a beautiful place," the young woman began. "I grew up in the streets of Kroyshire... Not many things there one would want to see..."

The man was silent. He did not move.

Beya drew a breath and blew it into her hands. "H-How...how did you meet my mistress?"

The man inhaled and it seemed he could draw in the entire forest. "That is a long story for a longer night."

Beya nodded. "I-forgive me-I have seen you in her court. Several times when you rode in freely. Twice when she had you...captured. What was that name she called you?"

The wanderer gave no expression for he had none to give. His horned helmet cocked slightly downward. "Pebbles. And the Gray Lady and I have a... unique relationship. I ceased attempting to define it."

The campfire crackled.

"You are very powerful," the ward continued, "You are very brave."

"I am what I need to be when I need to be it," the stoic warrior replied. "And not all of it has been...good. You should rest." Blackstone rose from the campfire and the conversation. He walked to a nearby tree, to a nearby view of the forest and stopped. It was impossible to tell who or what truly was under that armor and arsenal.

"I must admit, great Blackstone," Beya began, "That I have secretly...envied my lady's place with you."

Blackstone's eyes narrowed as he stared off at the moon. "Explain," he said and even his softened voice was a rumble and full of bass.

Another moment passed. Beya rose up and followed the man. Something new was in her eyes. Something primal.

"I would rather show you..." she answered. With a clipping of her cloak and garment underneath, her clothing did not follow with her.

As Blackstone turned, the nude female stood before him. While the Gray Lady was voluptuous, Beya was smaller but not without curve. Her breasts were larger than a handful and would serve a lover plenty. Her nipples were dark and hardening in the forest cold. Her waist was narrow and showed a strong core while her hips jutted out to a full backside that was good for many a carnal use.

"...I believe I could treat you better than she..."

Beya slipped to her knees before Blackstone.

She reached up under his armor, his chain mail and other protective layers until she found his manhood. Beya's eyes widened at the size of it.

She looked up in wonder and Blackstone's shadowed, faceless helmet looked down at her. His glowing eyes simmered as she began to stroke him hard.

"I had no idea-oh Blackstone..." Beya whispered now watching the man's penis harden and stiffen in her hands. "I know Iana is not taking care of this as she should...!"

She stroked his massive cock. It took both of her hands to push and pull on it. She had full lips and began kissing its side, licking it, relishing it. Beya moaned and enjoyed the full veins alongside the dark cock. No one knew who the armored man or where he was from. Even his full, exposed penis was shadowed by some unknown technology or magic that allowed it free but masked any details of it.

But Beya licked it and tasted the wet tip. She played with the head, kissed it and kissed it until Blackstone's mighty hand came down on her head and pulled her onto it.

He held her gently while she went back and forth on the immense cock. It was more than she could take into her whole mouth. It was not long before it was at the back of her throat.

Blackstone's eyes simmered to mere slits as he lost himself in the moment of the woman sucking his heavy rod. Beya gagged repeatedly but enjoyed her meal all too much to stop.

It was not long until the woman found herself spun around. The campfire danced over her lean but curved body. Blackstone was a mighty silhouette behind her. She reached backwards and embraced the man. He wrapped an armored arm around her, stroking her hips and running his hand atop the small strip of hair between her legs.

With a wanton push, now Beya was on all fours. She arced her back, putting her juicy round backside into the air. She smiled and closed her eyes as she felt Blackstone grab her by her hips and slap his thick meaty cock against her backside.

It thumped heavily and she could only imagine, after having sucked such a large thing, what it would be like to take it inside.

She smiled and winced at the same time as Blackstone slid his engorged manhood into her. It was fat and deep; Beya could barely take it. Leaves and grass bit up into her hands and knees. The cold of the forest hardened her nipples even more.

The armored man's breathing increased as did his rhythm. Beya almost wanted to beg him to stop but she enjoyed the powerful ramming of the tremendous thickness inside.

The precum was enough to fill her, she felt it running out of her sloshing crotch. It seemed forever until Blackstone pulled himself out of her and ejaculated all over her back. He grunted several times, each accompanying huge spurts of hot, thick sticky fluid.

Beya stayed still on all fours and embraced the bath she was given by Blackstone's cum.

###

Still dripping in the warrior's seed, Beya found herself up against a tree. Cum dripped down her back and legs. Blackstone's might was legendary and proved in the ease by which he held the young, curvy woman aloft with one arm.

She could not see the man's face - who he was, where he was from, all such details were lost or unknown. All she could feel was his mouth, warm and hungry, feasting between her legs. His tongue was long and powerful and lapped her labia deeply. She was still tender and sore from the pounding but his devouring of her pink mound made her forget her pleasurable pain.

Beya could not contain the throbbing wetness swelling between her legs.

She grabbed the horns on Blackstone's helmet and pulled him deeper into her as she exploded in a shower of her own.

#

Their night of passion behind them, the two rode deep into Queen's Forest.

Beya winced occasionally when the trail became bumpy. She was still recovering from her lay with the silent man.

Blackstone stopped their trip. At his signal, they paused and dismounted.

The armored jeweled man and Beya stood close and walked forward through a rippling wall of mystical proportions.

Emerging from the rippling portal, Blackstone and Beya stood on the edge of a massive hole that led deep into the earth. The cold air seemed colder. The darkness around this area seemed darker. The gaping wound in the earth led to a cavernous tunnel that could have been bottomless for all Blackstone could see.

Yet he could see, faintly beginning before the obscurity of curving earth, a collection of webbing.

"Once again, Beya," Blackstone said, his voice echoing on against the howling wind. "You said the Gray Lady fell to a trap."

"YES!" As she answered, Beya pulled a glowing rod from behind her and quickly stabbed Blackstone in the back. There was a massive discharge of power, enough to stun the warrior with an echo to his bellowing scream.

Blackstone trembled as he danced over in arcing pulsations of bright white light.

There was a long enough pause for Beya to shove him forward. Blackstone fell into the jet-black hole.

###

"You fucked her, didn't you?"

The world came back to Blackstone in waves of pain and blurring light.

His eyes fluttered as he regained consciousness.

From the moment he tried to move and could not, Blackstone knew his location.

And from the cursing, he knew he was not alone.

The horn-helmeted man looked up to see Iana, the Gray Lady hanging in webbing before him. The same type of trappings that held him. He was held spread eagle some ten meters off the ground.

"Say again..." the armored wanderer said as he shook the pain from Beya's betrayal.

Iana was the epitome of sensuality. The voluptuous beauty had a copper color to her skin, full lips and a muscular build. She had a long face with large expressive eyes and a mane of black hair that crowned her face perfectly.

Given the position she was bound in, her massive heavy breasts hung with a distracting amount of cleavage. The gray battle armor she wore was always designed to protect her, kill others and entice all. Blackstone could not help but notice the rounded hips and thick ass the also showed in this unique position.

"YOU-FUCKED-HER-DIDN'T-YOU?"

Blackstone shook from the lusty stare.

"I was sought out to rescue you-" He now looked around, assessing the situation. Nothing he saw filled him with hope. On the contrary, dread began to fill the armor and the man within it.

Iana's large expressive eyes narrowed. Her full thick lips pursed. "You sonuvabitch, you had sex with Beya???"

The armored man was silent.

"These webs are...strong..." he pulled hard against his trap. "That can only mean one thing-"

"Yes, bright eyes. It means Atlanach. So..." The Gray Lady snarled. "That bitch...she came at you all sad eyes and open mouth and you fell for it?

"She said you needed help."

"And you came running like a knight in shining armor?" Iana had a wry smile and narrowed eyes.

Blackstone sighed. "You enjoy mocking me..."

"Playful banter. Don't feel too bad, she got me too. Led me out to a picnic. I thought I might get laid. It was a trap. I woke up here. So great, now we are both stuck..."

"Where is it?"

"Oh, it's coming. And it wants to talk. It talked to me, I told it to go fuck all eight of its legs into its eight asses (if they have asses, I would guess eight...)"

"What does it want?"

The Gray Lady took a deep breath and her massive, tan cleavage swelled in the deep cut of her armor. Her eyes caught the moonlight and she was a vision to drive men wild. "An alliance, Pebbles. With me, its kind would have my clone armies, my kingdom and access to the Multiverse Fractal Crystal - control of the motherfucking multiverse!"

Blackstone sighed loudly.

"It was a trap..."

"Yes, set by that skank bitch ward of mine."

"SKANK BITCH???" Blackstone and Iana the Gray Lady turned towards a shadowy opening. From within the darkness, emerged Beya. She held a hovering light source crystal in her hand. The cold breeze that funneled down into the cavern played with her waves of curls. Her large dark eyes had none of their sweet tenderness from when she came to Blackstone. They were now filled with anger and a fury across her full lips.

"The Spider King contacted me! He saw my potential! You never saw what I could do, you old hag!" snarled Beya. "I could be ruling part of your kingdom! Leading your forces against the other Queens!"

"OLD???" Iana shouted back, dangling in the web. "You ungrateful little bitch! I took you in! Kept you off the street, kept you from selling that little ass of yours! Who appreciated you as much as I did?"

Beya turned away in anger.

"You aren't ready to go to war, girl! I was training you! Teaching you!" Iana guarded her emotions heavily but in this moment, actual hurt from the betrayal showed through.

"But I am capable of so much more NOW!" the traitor shouted with tears in her eyes.

"Now," Blackstone interjected. "Now you have led all of us to death." Beya suddenly looked nervous.

"Yes, sweetheart," Iana began to add. "Have you ever heard of a human-Atlanach alliance?"

The traitorous woman shook her head.

Iana grinned. "Cuz they get hungry, you shortsighted cum slut!"

Suddenly from up above, a hissing could be heard. It was faint and then grew in sound and sent a bone-rattling vibration down the web-covered walls.

Blackstone sighed loudly. "Of course..."

From above the three, a large silhouette could be seen lowering in the moonlight. Given its shape and the eight legs working methodically in the descent, this giant thing was the Spider King.

#

The bound he-man Blackstone, the buxom warrior-queen Iana and the traitorous Beya all looked upwards at the tremendous descending arachnid.

"I the Spider King, lord of the Atlanach greet you, Blackstone, great warrior, long wanderer. Hungry Blade of the Bone Wars. Butcher of the Dark Spire, the Jeweled Man, the Scourge of Hells Gate..."

The horned helmet continued to stare at the impossibly gigantic spider. Blackstone inhaled deeply. "Titles," he answered back. "One should not believe all that one hears."

The Spider King was the size of a house, a large lair like those shown in depictions of the past Ages of Man; when people stood in lines for things such as coffee with technology in their hands and when scores of spending made one person more worthy than another.

The creature's massiveness was held aloft by a strand of webbing that was at least two meters thick. It creaked but held the mighty arachnid without worry.

The eight-eyed being's legs worked in a visual orchestra while its red gaze focused on the bound warrior.

"Even my children fear you so that they will not descend any closer," the Spider King continued. "But I do not see an enemy, I see a possible ally." The inhuman royal's voice echoed greatly and vibrated every strand in the cave. Its mandibles clicked in front a mouth of fangs, venom and drool.

"Same pitch he gave me, Pebbles," Iana said from her bound position, "He's making a power play! He wants allies!" Blackstone drank in her delicious body, accentuated by her pose.

The hulking creature shifted its enormous eight-eyed head to snap a red gaze upon the Gray Lady. "And can you blame me? Do not you two-legs do the same?!? Gather forces for the next defense?!?"

"More like offense," Blackstone interjected. "More like another chapter of the Weave Wars."

"So, two-legs, you know of our conflicts?"

"I know the Weave Wars shattered what little peace there was in the world of the spiders," the warrior continued. "And like many wars, it was unnecessary, bloody and killed more innocents than those who wanted it waged."

The arachnid shook its head in denial.

The Gray Lady laughed. "You're just as fucked up as us two-legs, oh great king!"

"SILENCE!" roared the beast. "I will promise you power not only within our world but worlds beyond, Blackstone," the Spider King offered. "Join me, put your blade to mine, lead my armies...or die here. Now."

Blackstone was silent. Suddenly, he tensed up and began pulling on the webbing that bound his wrists to the wall. It was in this moment that both the Spider King and the Gray Lady were aware of how massive the armored warrior truly was.

Beya stood in silence and remembrance of such girth and physicality.

Every muscle of Blackstone rippled, every blade of his armor flexed and showed the striations, the tendons and the girth of the man's body. His chest swelled, his biceps bulged, his thighs, calves and back all stretched to put a near inhuman amount of pressure on the trappings of the goliath Spider King.

Blackstone's glowing eyes closed as he focused, as he concentrated on the task at hand.

Iana's mouth fell slightly open. Never before had she witnessed such power in a man. She would never admit it, but in this moment, she felt herself wanting Blackstone deep inside her.

There was a sound that grew in the cavern. It was an inhuman noise that was the creature's laughter.

However, the jeweled man did not stop his strain. He continued to pull with all his might.

"My webbing cannot be broken, warrior," the Spider King hissed. "In time, perhaps you could cut it but break it? No, no such thing is possible."

"I... agree..." strained the armored man, "That...is why...I am not breaking free...but PULLING FREE!" With Blackstone's might, he pulled loose the cavern walls where the webbing connected.

The warrior fell loose and before he landed, he had his firearm "Tribulation" and his sword "Retribution" in hand.

Waves of smaller spider creatures began descending down the cavern walls. Blackstone fired his weapon in rapid style, shattering countless attackers in sprays of green goo. Those that were not felled by Tribulation's firepower were sliced by Retribution's swing.

WebbThorne
WebbThorne
10 Followers
12