Blackstone - The Sand Bandits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sand Bandits discharged their plated and sodered rifles at the cover where the sheriff returned fire. Every time the woman attempted to lift up to fire back, at least three barrages would send her back down behind cover. Sand Bandits used things from the desert for ammunition. Several rocks, bone and scales fired from their rifles.

They shot and reloaded in unison. The law officer would never get a chance to return a sufficient volley of her own. It was their hope to eventually overrun the woman, kill her and continue their plans.

"Curse Blackstone!" hissed a thief.

Another one reloaded his rifle. "I will carve that jewel out of his damned chest myself before the sun rises!"

There was a gust of wind and the giant silhouette of the warrior cast an equally massive shadow over the bandits.

"No need to wait," his voice boomed. The giant of a man had moved around the Bandits while the sheriff kept them distracted.

The horn-helmeted wanderer moved in too close for their long rifles to aim. In unison, the Sand Bandits each retrieved Silveredge blades, identical to those weapons that had grievously wounded Blackstone earlier. They spun their blades to the ready.

There were six.

The first swung his crackling weapon. Blackstone stepped into the arc of his reach and and ran his legendary sword "Retribution" through the bandages. The man shrieked and collapsed.

Blackstone dropped his weapon slightly behind him to deflect the knife coming at him from the rear. The armored man spun and exchanged a spark filled block as he met blade with blade. He moved in close and drove his thumbs into the eyes of the bandaged opponent. He pulled his hands back with goo dripping from them.

A Sand Bandit cut Blackstone in the back with a swipe of his blade. The warrior grunted in pain and moved back, hitting the thief with his broad shoulders. Blackstone spun, catching the attacker with a spin kick that snapped his neck. The warrior moved in and lifted the man up and slammed him into the desert floor on his neck.

The fourth leapt up and dove down with his blade crackling and sparking.

Blackstone lifted the fifth Sand Bandit into position so his kinsman's attack slayed him mistakenly. As the stabbed desert man screamed out, the warrior rammed his horns into two bandits. They screamed out as the points of the horns punctured their torsos as if Blackstone was a bull of some type. He lifted up and threw the corpses from his head.

The second to last was the Sand Bandit that had fled the other day.

He had stepped back enough that there was room to swing his rifle into play. It hung at his side.

Blackstone stood still, almost like a statue.

The wind blew.

A dead bush blew by, casting a long shadow in the moonlight.

As if both men counted to three, they drew their firearms.

Blackstone's weapon Tribulation slid smoothly from its holster as he blasted the raider into burning ash.

The warrior spun his weapon and placed it back where it belonged.

###

Sheriff Layla marched with the handcuffed undertaker Zuzdat Dustreaper in tow towards Blackstone.

The warrior was now himself walking from the scene of carnage towards the pit where the animals were captive.

"-y-you-" whispered a pained voice from the sand. A wounded, bleeding Sand Bandit coughed at Blackstone's feet. "Blackstone, your horse...the others...would serve a greater purpose."

The giant paused in his walk. His glowing stare cast down on the dying raider.

"Slayer already serves a purpose. She is my steed."

"N-no..." the wounded bandit continued, "This area...blighted...dry...the person who brings water to this place would be a king or a queen...we found water...or at least that which could find it..."

Sheriff Layla walked over to Blackstone's interrogation of the thief.

"W-we have a method to find water in this wasteland. But it requires fuel - food."

"A divining rod?" questioned Layla.

"No..." Blackstone countered. "Divining rods do not need food. But I know what does..."

Suddenly, a shrieking, ear-shattering screech echoed in the sky above. A huge shadow fell over Blackstone, the sheriff and her captive.

"Of course..." Blackstone said to himself.

#

A massive shape descended from the sky, landing with a ground-shaking impact that sent a gust of sand all around. As the dust, sand and rock settled, what was in the cloud was a monster that had a giant lion's body, a set of massive wings and an almost human face.

Sheriff Layla was paralyzed with fear.

"-a sphinx-!" she said to herself. "-a fucking sphinx-!!"

"MOVE!" Blackstone dove onto the lawman just in time to dodge the beams of fire which shot from the creature's eyes. However, the ghoul Zuzdat Dustreaper was not fast enough and screamed out just as the monster burned him into the sand.

Behind a jut of rock, Layla and Blackstone hid for cover. The winged beast stomped around the immediate area like a raging dog.

"Shit," Layla said, checking her ammo. "They have a sphinx??!? Why?!? How?!?"

"They are desert animals...they are excellent at finding water...if one can tame them."

"Tame them with food..."

"The most exotic there is..." Blackstone finished. "However, fortune favors us tonight. That is a feral sphinx, not a talking one."

"How do you know?"

"It is not talking."

"Smart ass...how is that good?"

"Talking ones are smart. I will distract the beast. You free Slayer and the other animals."

"Then I come back and help you?"

"No," he replied. "If I need your help, we are both dead. Ride Slayer away from here."

The winged, lion-bodied creature roared. The ground shook.

"GO!" Blackstone shouted and gave the sheriff a push. As she moved away, the warrior somersaulted to a new position and fired his handguns at the sphinx.

The creature was powerful and its kind was also fast. It danced as it dodge the blasts from Trial and Tribulation. The armored man's aim was near perfect but nothing mortal in any degree was faster than a sphinx.

Sand erupted in tufts of missed shots.

Blackstone moved in a blur swinging his ax and sword against the monster. It met his blows with its claws - each strike between the two combatants sent sparks and flashes into the desert night. Even with his might, the warrior could barely counter the sheer strength of the sphinx.

The creature flapped its wings and sent a gust of fury which hurled Blackstone off his booted feet. The armored man crashed into a large rock slab.

Before the warrior could regain his footing, he looked up to see the fast, fanged maw of the sphinx clamping down onto him.

"NO!" Sheriff Layla shouted as she watched the scene before her.

As the officer looked closer, she could see the beast was struggling to close its maw. Despite obvious strain from his wounded chest and the sheer force of his would-be devourer, Blackstone was pushing with his arms and legs against the jaws of the creature.

But even a man of pure will and strength could not hold off such a beast forever.

Sheriff Layla ran off to the chained Slayer.

"Come on, girl, your rider needs us!"

###

Blackstone struggled in the maw of the creature. Its drool ran down his armor; its hot breath beating over him along with the creature's coarse tongue.

While he had healed enough to dispatch Sand Bandits, Blackstone's wound was making it difficult to sustain any level of resistance to being devoured. He groaned and strained but the animal was slowly gaining victory.

The warrior's muscles were weakening; he could hear the whine of his body as slowly but surely the sphinx was closing its jaws around him.

"YEEEEHA!!"

Suddenly, several gun shots struck the sphinx in its head. Leaping over the height of the beast was Layla riding Slayer.

The law officer fire her handguns while over the creature's head. Blood and skin erupted from the monster as the bullets tore into its head. Penstar was an excellent shot and she managed to put a silver bullet right into the eye of the creature. The sphinx roared as its right eye exploded in a spray of fluid.

As the monster reared back in pain, Blackstone shook loose from its fanged vice. When the winged creature dove for the armored man again, Blackstone rolled out of the creature's attack path and leapt up.

Blackstone's arms trembled and his bicep swelled as he wrapped his locking grip around the sphinx's neck.

With considerable strength, the warrior twisted and snapped the monster's neck.

The sphinx fell dead.

#

Despite being a horrid winged monstrosity, the sphinx was correct about the presence of water in the desert. With some exploration, the townspeople were able to locate a powerful running river under the desert floor. Once the word was out about the water, there was a near immediate mass exodus into Dry Town. With the influx of people, life came back as well.

Dry Town exploded in celebration. As water filled its reservoirs, it seemed a party filled every building from town limit to town limit. Fireworks filled the sky.

Nowhere in town was as fit to explode in jubilation as was Kitty's Bar & Grill, formerly the Watering Hole but now under new management. Inside, the former barkeep watched as her respected and well-paid employees served a full house of joyful customers.

The youngest manager of the establishment smiled and served.

Outside, Sheriff Kayla walked up to the stables where Slayer had been tended to and was being prepared for a long ride. Blackstone brushed the animal's semi-scaly hide and patted the beast's mane.

"I didn't figure you one much for celebrating," Penstar said. She wore a checkered dress with boots. The tank top held her ample breasts down to a partial bounce with each step. Her dark hair blew slightly in the night air. Her full lips glistened as she smiled.

The armored man purposefully turned and cast his gaze upon the sheriff.

"Having a good night, partner?" she asked.

Blackstone returned to grooming his steed. "I do not have partners. We worked together. We are done."

Layla nodded.

"Well, would you help me with one more thing?"

###

Inside the sheriff's office, there was the sound of banging.

Immediately it was followed by the sounds of grunting, moaning, panting and more.

"YES YES YES!" shouted Sheriff Layla. Blackstone had the officer pinned against the bars of her jail, her bare ass exposed as well as her heavy breasts. The armored man fondled the law officer's tits while thrusting inside her. She gripped his shoulder with all her strength and pushed her hips into his.

She held on to the metal of a cell while taking the armored man's rod in return.

The sheriff was aroused even more by the jail bar that was wedged between the cheeks of her ass.

Her plump erect pink nipples jiggled with the shake of her big, plump tits.

"Shit-shit-shit-shit! S-SO FUCKING-B-BIG-!" she stammered as the armored warrior pounded her with his massive, thick cock. It was like a machine was laying the woman with the ferocity of a freight train and the fullness of an industrial pipe.

Another pump and Layla screamed out. She burst in an explosion of warm froth.

Simultaneously, Blackstone himself came and filled the officer with enough of his seed that it spilled out loudly from her vagina.

Together, they exhaled and leaned against one another.

###

Sheriff Layla leaned against the roof's support beams. Tonight the wood held her up as much as it did the roof. Her legs trembled still. Her back ached and her hips were slowly recovering.

She exhaled and watched the stranger ride out of town.

THE END

12