Blackstone - The Spice Queen Pt. 02

Story Info
Blackstone & the Spice Queen against alien invaders Pt2.
2.9k words
4.51
1.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WebbThorne
WebbThorne
10 Followers

The horned man walked the outer edge of the queen's castle.

He watched the Omani people do their best to rebuild after the invasion. Blackstone knew all too well the fates that awaited those captured by the aliens.

The warrior watched as families took stock of their missing and their dead. He watched as countless souls wept for their missing.

Missing - Blackstone stopped occasionally to hear accounts of Omani who had been stolen away by the aliens.

There was a pattern - several to be exact.

The entire situation nagged at him as would a water demon hellbent to drag him to his death. Very few beings alive or otherwise knew that Blackstone disliked nagging situations. When pieces did not fall into place, the warrior was nearly consumed under his expressionless armor with solving a mystery.

And there was a mystery afoot. And something was being hidden.

The large horned warrior was not left to his thoughts for long. Overhead, the sky broke in a furious explosion of green.

"THEY'VE RETURNED!!" shouted a sentry. The explosion and the warning call were immediately followed by a barrage of the defense cannons and missile solutions firing. Overhead a fleet of at least a dozen spaceships soared, blasting down below. Half a dozen walkers pounded their quirky paths through the streets as well.

But the shields of Omani showed no signs of attack.

From the Spice Queen's castle, her royal guard - a collection of creatures - goblins, imps, fairies and human soldiers - soared out to defend Omani.

Repelling the attack began but it was obvious that the royal forces were too fatigued from too much fighting. A wounded guardsman rescued by Blackstone looked up into the glowing eyes of his savior.

"Even with the defenses, too many ships are inside the perimeter!" shouted the panicked guard. "We need HELP!"

Blackstone rose and began to walk into the most heated area of the battlefield.

"Where are you going???" shouted a fae medic.

"To get help," the armored man replied. "Perhaps. OPEN THE SHIELD, SMALL APERTURE!"

"What???" shouted a nearby elf in armor. "How big?!?"

"Large enough for a dragon," the warrior ordered.

The royal guard lowered the dome and Blackstone's glowing eyes simmered and he spoke to himself.

"Come to me, young one."

There was nothing at first in the burning green sky. Smoke billowed up hand in hand with the screams of war.

Suddenly, the sky rumbled.

Several alien ships exploded as balls of fire struck them and sent them hurtling to the ground below.

From the heavens above, a large black and red dragon landed hard and danger close to Blackstone. Its wings sent a powerful gust of wind; its mouth dripped fire and its eyes burned with an intensity that drowned out the slit pupils observing the battlefield.

The royal forces backed away. Some raised their weapons.

Blackstone moved towards the beast and stroked its reptilian face.

"Greetings Scorch," the horned man said. "Come, we have work to do." In one smooth move, the warrior mounted the restless beast. With a powerful flap of its massive wings, Scorch took to the skies above.

The tail of the creature whipped and knocked ships from the sky.

Scorch's fire was destructive and even Blackstone pulled back himself from the intense heat. This was not the same as the heated display that the dragon used on him days ago. This was hellfire pouring from a mythical creature, this was rage, this was fate.

As the dragon burned the enemy, Blackstone swung blade and fired gun atop the winged mount.

Down below, the Omani royal guard fired laser cannons from the castle parapets. Together, the soldiers and the horned warrior were able to push back the space invaders once again.

The dragon flapped its wings slower and in a pattern that allowed him to land. Blackstone dismounted.

Scorch gazed a burning look at his rider.

Blackstone reached out and touched the winged lizard.

"Go and my gratitude."

After delivering a mighty roar, the partially domesticated Scorch soared straight up into the sky. The dragon was young, wild still and at times ill-tempered. Blackstone knew well enough to not push the expectations of the beast or reap the burning consequences.

He watched the creature disappear into the horizon, through an opening in the force field around the capital city.

Blackstone turned to see one last alien craft rise up on trembling tri-pod legs and charge him. It moved towards the warrior at a pace that even he could not dodge. As it rammed him into a crumbling building, it exploded.

###

A green explosion.

Green fire.

Red.

Black.

The horned warrior awakened to a world of pain.

His armor was cracked. He rested in the medical bay of the castle.

The jewel on his chest was bleeding and dancing over with green static. His armor was covered in countless cracks. Blood had dripped onto the floor from his wounds underneath, however, even unconscious not even the best doctor could get under the shell to the true man.

Blackstone remained a mystery.

The moon rose high over the Omani capital. Tonight, was one of the few nights not filled with screams and the odd sounds of alien invasion.

However, any other man or creature would have been dead. Blackstone, although grievously injured, was impressively still alive.

"I can see why they fight over you." Carissa sat across the ward. She leaned on an empty bed. Her peach-shaped ass catching the injured man's glowing gaze.

"I do not know of what you speak," the warrior groaned. He partially sat up and felt his muscles and insides run hot as if blood filled his insides. Again.

"The other Queens," she replied. Her hair was now curled and almost a halo around her head. "The Mistress of Fire, Elizabeth Night and most certainly - the Gray Lady. Hells, Iana the Gray Lady battles the others over you more than anyone or anything. I think she's a bitch."

Silence fell between the two. The horned-helmeted man breathed slowly, his massive form rising and falling. The woman, with her almond eyes and full lips analyzed him.

"Serve me, Blackstone, hell, rule with me! My guard, my armor, they are strong and good but you know the Queens all have similar forces! We are too evenly matched! But with you? You would be the edge I need to FINALLY gain the Multiverse Fractal Crystal!"

The warrior groaned.

"You-you have a problem in your kingdom, woman...these invaders, they are stealing your people...they are able to bypass your defenses. Give me time...I-I will discover how. And then I am... done."

Carissa nodded her head as she rose and her sheer gown fell open, showcasing her lean, svelte body. Her nipples were pronounced and she turned enough that her rounded backside was coated in moonlight.

"If you will not serve me, then service me, warrior."

###

Blackstone spun the Spice Queen around so her famed ass was directly lined up with his groin. Granted he was a giant compared to her, with her heels and his bending enough, she could feel his manhood hardening behind her.

The woman laughed with surprise as the armored cock slid up against her ass and peeked out from between her legs. She could literally ride Blackstone's rod as if it were some type of steed.

And ride it she would.

Blackstone put Carissa on all fours and held her hips as he began to thrust into her.

The Spice Queen roared out from the session.

With no more a warning than a grunt, the armored warrior pulled himself free and ejaculated onto the Spice Queen's face. She smiled and enjoyed the wet, sticky showering of the horned man's pleasure.

He fell to his knees and scooped her up.

Covering in sweat and cum, the two slept in moonlight.

#

The horned man slept soundly. His large body rising and falling gently with each slumbering breath.

As Blackstone snored, the door to the room was coated in a sudden sparkling black substance, not unlike the depths of space itself.

From the darkness, five beings entered silently. Each was heavily armored and armed. Given the dome-like helmets and obscured faces, it was clear these were members of the aliens attacking Omani.

They communicated silently and efficiently enough so that it was a smooth series of movements that allowed them to quickly surround the large, horned man. Their arm-mounted weapons aimed and began to glow to life.

It was a blur and Blackstone was attacking the extraterrestrial hit squad. He had either faked his slumber luring the beings into a trap or he woke just enough to explode into battle. Either way, the aliens were caught off guard completely as the warrior sent a mighty spin-kick into all of their torsos, sending them backwards.

However, the aliens had a type of shielding the blunted Blackstone's blow. He paused in semi-shock and quickly somersaulted towards a column in the room just as the green globulus laser blasts incinerated part of the floor and wall where he had stood.

The column was taking a beating and would not last long from the blasts.

The warrior noticed that the Spice Queen was nowhere to be seen. He also realized that these aliens assassins were using a variation of the legendary shields of Omani.

Blackstone ducked out, crouching and fire Trial and Tribulation in their combined riot gun mode. The blasts struck three foes but once again the shielding protected them. They shrugged off the barrage and returned to fire at Blackstone.

He ducked to new cover just as the column that had protected him dissolved into emerald nothingness.

Again, he fired his weapons but to no avail.

The warrior spun out from his second column and hurled his ax and sword at two of the interplanetary conquerors. Yet neither Retribution or Vengeance found their mark. The alien technology protected the would-be assassins as the bladed weapons were deflected.

###

A spaceman moved forward; Blackstone sidestepped the deathly swing of its glowing arm.

Behind the warrior, he could hear the whine of the hit squad weapons preparing to fire; he could feel their plasma-fueled heat.

His battlefield wisdom and instincts taking control, Blackstone spun around the alien he held and allowed the creature to take the blasts meant for him. As he had hoped, the green energy penetrated the shielding - the extraterrestrial made a horrid squealing sound as it died. Shifting position, Blackstone held the dead alien now as a weapon and aimed its arm-cannon at the others. Through pressure on the corpse, the horned man was able to initiate the dead being's body to fire the weapon.

The green blast melted through one creature's shielding. Blackstone saw gray, mottled skin showing through as the armor disintegrated and very quickly the skin along with it.

Despite his size, Blackstone moved quickly, closing the distance between himself and his attackers. As another one attempted to fire its weapon, he hurled a dead enemy with all of his strength. The shielding did not blunt the force as both technologies canceled one another out. Both aliens crashed against the marble wall, both were now dead.

Blackstone leapt onto the last two aliens and lifted them up swiftly and slammed them together. Green blood spurted over the horned man's armor. He dropped the would-be assassins to the ground.

Large dark eyes stared up at him through broken helmets still full of otherworldly atmosphere.

Questions nagged at the warrior and he would have answers.

Blackstone tore an alien's armor open and began to access its internal memory.

Suddenly, everything made sense to the horned warrior.

#

Cassia stood, fully armored, fully healed on the battlefield that was the front of her castle.

There had been another attack.

This time, the conflict saw not another invasion of alien ships but an approach by a larger craft with two escorts. It seemed to be more of a diplomatic outreach.

And it ended in blood - green blood.

Cassia the Spice Queen stood victorious over the smoldering shattered armor - a larger suit almost mech like - which housed the leader of this particular alien collective. Even as the suit began to disintegrate, the dead gray body could be seen.

The battered royal guard of Omani stood and roared in victory as their queen declared an end to the conflicts.

Even in celebration, Haze looked around for the absent Blackstone.

###

The Spice Queen entered her throne room; Haze hovered not far away.

The banners of Omani and her rule billowed high and proudly.

"An amazing day, your majesty!" he said with a wide smile on his face. Green and white armor on his thin fae body. "May I ask what is next for rebuilding Omani?"

"I know what you should ask..." Blackstone began, entering the throne room from the shadows.

Cassia looked up with wide eyes. "Bl-BLACKSTONE???" Surprise leapt from her clear eyes.

The fae male turned towards his recent comrade-in-arms. "Blackstone?!? Where have you been?"

"Learning," the gruff warrior answered in a rumble. "Ask your queen how the aliens entered her kingdom. Ask her about their newly acquired shielding." His onyx-shaded armor was almost repaired. His wounds nearly healed.

The confused Haze turned to face the Spice Queen. "Of what does this crazed warrior speak, dear lady?"

Cassia stood silently. Her large eyes narrowed with an almost predator stare.

Unbeknown to the trio, a broken and dying alien soldier climbed the side of the castle. It left a trail of green as it continued to climb towards the throne room. Security was lax with the obvious defeat of the extraterrestrial leader but one wounded drone continued on.

"Your queen has long battled the others for possession of the MFC," the horned man continued, "However, there has been too even an edge between them. Cassia sought out external powers to give her an advantage. Her call for reinforcements riled giants, phoenixes...and conquerors from beyond."

The fairy turned wide green eyes at his majesty. Disbelief met with disappointment on his face.

"You-you brought these creatures to our home???"

"Haze, you don't understand-"

"B-but the aliens...they only want us for one thing-"

"Actually, several things," added Blackstone, "Testing, bioengineering, food, anal probing. And they wanted the technology of Omani's shields."

Cassia's lips trembled and her eyes narrowed as Blackstone's words continued and Haze's trust cracked.

"I OFFERED THEM A DEAL THAT OUR PEOPLE COULD THRIVE WITH!"

"You bartered in triage...the missing Omani..." Blackstone added.

Cassia nodded fervently. "Yes! Yes! The old! The sick! The dying!"

Haze shook his head. "NO! NO! Not you! You are kind and magnanimous! Your heart, my queen, is loving and wise to all your subjects!"

"You sent assassins to deal with me."

"Yes! I did! When I realized you would not give up looking for answers, I offered the aliens a truce if they slew you. At least I did so after fucking you!"

Haze grabbed his leafy, armored head. "WHAT? You fucked my queen?!?"

"It was not that good," Blackstone replied.

Cassia snarled.

"You have seen the horrors of war, warrior!" the woman shouted at the horned man. "You've seen what happens when conviction waivers on one side and power swells on the other! I brokered a deal for the greater good!"

Blackstone inhaled. "Six in one hand, half a dozen in the other." Even with his few words, he gave the enraged despot no quarter, no mercy and no sympathy.

"SHORT SIGHTED FOOLS! Don't you understand?!?!" Cassia shouted, slamming her fist against a column, her strength cracking the pillar. "With the aliens' forces, I could have had the MFC!! I could bend all of reality, time, space and more to MY will! I could undo any loss, restore any destruction!"

While the woman ranted on, Blackstone stood motionless and emotionless.

Haze watched in growing disgust with tears forming in his eyes.

The broken and dying alien soldier leapt into the throne room. With its last otherworldly breath, it swung its cannon arm into position and fired a death ray.

Haze saw the attacker.

"CASSIA!" the fae male shouted. Despite his breaking heart, leapt and took the alien's blast meant for the Spice Queen.

Blackstone hurled his sword into the alien, impaling it against the wall. It died. It disintegrated.

The horned man retrieved his sword as he moved towards the dying fairy.

The Spice Queen fell to her knees. Tears in her eyes. Hex the goliath cat purred against her.

Haze looked up at the horned warrior.

He looked at his queen. "...be...better..."

Then died.

#

A large collection of trees and bushes swayed in the gentlest of breezes. The sun shined warmly down onto the birds, the nymphs, the deer and the water sprites that moved around the wilderness. The fields waved back and forth and made a rhythmic swishing sound.

Blackstone walked into the wooded area. As he moved, the trees and branches, bushes and leaves all twisted and spun into Elke. He moved alongside the armored man.

The horned man stopped as did the wood spirit.

"I heard of your adventure, warrior," he began. His eyes flicked green and white in the sunlight. "I... I am sorry for the loss of the fae."

The armored man paused.

"Your flower that is vibrant and strong. You needed a name for it. Call it...Haze."

Elke nodded.

Blackstone walked away.

High above, Scorch soared wild and free.

THE END

WebbThorne
WebbThorne
10 Followers