Blair Pt. 03 - Make Me a Gangsta

Story Info
Blair has babies.
3.8k words
2.74
3.4k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: Make Me a 'Gangsta'

Blair was eleven hours in labor and had refused a spinal for the pain. Just before they rolled her into delivery, she shouted for me to get the fuck out of her room. So off I went, my shirt pocket stuffed with bubble gum cigars that I ended up tossing in the trash on my way for a third cup of coffee.

I stopped back at the loft for what I told myself was a quick change of clothes when I really wanted to run into Tammy. She wasn't there, so it was back to the hospital. By the time I returned, I was the proud father of twins, and they'd been taken to the well-baby nursery so their mother could rest.

I checked in on Blair. She looked like a sleeping rag mop, so I went to the nurse's station and asked about seeing the twins. I looked through the viewing pane in disbelief, and the nurse kept pointing to the same babies saying, "God bless," and, "They're so beautiful."

They were beautiful enough, but they weren't mine. Ray Charles could have seen it. I had a sense of outrage building inside me, and I knew I had to decide then and there about how I'd handle it. And then the nurse brought one of the babies out and unwrapped it. When I touched his hand, his tiny digits circled my index finger, and I realized he was a warm little person who needed to make his way in the world. So, I swallowed my pride and went to visit Blair.

She'd had a rough go of it, and they wanted her to stay the night for observation, so I headed home.

The following day, the doctors let us take the babies home. We rolled into the loft, two babies and Blair in a wheelchair, straight up to the master on the top level where the infants suckled and their mother rested.

I immediately went searching for Tammy, elated at last to finally see her again. But the nanny who greeted me was Teresa, a lovely girl in her own right but not nearly as attractive as Tammy. Teresa had drawn the short straw to work the first ten days after delivery. She stared curiously at our bundles of joy, glancing back and forth between the babies and me. I tried for a smile and walked out of the room. It was easy to see what she was thinking. Anyone who saw them would think the same.

The nanny quietly took her position beside my fiancé and kept watch continuously for the next several days. It wasn't Teresa's first rodeo. I would wait more than a week before Tammy returned.

***

"I suppose we should talk about the babies." Blair sat beside the breakfast table and sipped her coffee. Teresa was upstairs with the infants in the nursery. It was the first time Blair had been downstairs since arriving home after delivery.

"Yes, I suppose we should," I echoed, standing by the sink with arms folded in disgust. My moment had come, I was ready to vent my outrage, or so I thought.

"What would you like to know?" Blair asked coldly.

"Who is the father, for starters? From there, I'd like to know why."

"Why what?"

"Why did you cheat, Blair? We're not even married yet, for Christ's sake."

Blair let go with a peal of derisive laughter and shook her head. "I was pregnant when you proposed, Adam, and you knew it. The fact that the twins aren't yours hardly constitutes cheating. We've been having sex since that dinner you attended, and as best I remember, neither of us has ever made demands for monogamy. Did I miss something?"

"What the fuck!" I shouted, knotting my fingers in my hair. "You let me believe the babies were mine! Didn't it occur to you to at least suggest I might not be the father? Did you stop for one minute to consider my feelings should the babies belong to someone else?"

Blair looked blankly out the window, her voice turning hoarse and her eyes welling up as she choked down a muffin.

"Adam, I was all but certain that the babies were yours. I didn't think they could be his... just don't ask me to apologize, Adam. Don't ever do it."

I stepped forward and touched her shoulder. "Don't," she said, turning away in sudden embarrassment.

"Who?" I demanded. "One of the board members? Some high-ranking executive?"

I thought about the bad luck I've had in my life, all the disappointment. I was crazy to think it could have worked out between me and Blair. I'd fallen under her spell, a sucker for her promises and charm. I was inexperienced in love. She was a manipulative siren. Suddenly Blair's voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Hell no, Adam. I'm not fucking those prickless weasels... not unless I'm pegging them up the ass with a crowbar. I can't get involved with those people, not that I'd ever want to be. Cedric works in public relations. You wouldn't know him. He's far removed from your geographic location."

"And how long has this been going on?"

"Longer than It's been going on with you, Adam." Blair stood up and strolled towards the sink. "Do you seriously think this is what I wanted? To give birth to black babies? Do you have any idea the situation this puts me in with the board, with my national and international business partners? Even if we put the children in boarding school, there's no way we will ever keep this out of the public spotlight."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My fiancé's concerns were completely about herself. "Why don't you ask Cedric to marry you?"

Blair smiled through her tears. "Cedric's already married."

"Well, ask another black guy in one of your businesses. I'm sure somebody will take you up on the offer."

A stinging slap from Blair shut me up and set my face to burning. "I'm not marrying a black man any more than I'll continue to listen to you whine about proposing, Adam. You assume too much. I'm a multi-millionaire. You're a salaried employee who dressed like a lumberjack at your job interview. I pulled you out of a snow drift and gave you an opportunity. I brought you to my room at the lodge. I bought my own engagement ring because it would take you a lifetime to pay for something acceptable, and I didn't want you to be embarrassed when people asked to see it. I own companies, Adam. I own people."

Blair kissed me sweetly in the same burning spot she'd slapped me. Then, she kissed my lips, and I felt myself falling. For a lady who had just given birth to twins, she looked quite amazing; all dolled up in make-up with her hair in a bun. Vanity at its finest. Power at its sleekest.

"Don't you realize, Adam, that men in my position fuck a different Vogue model every day? Their wives stand by and watch because they're well taken care of. They know their place. Who would they be without their husbands? Nobody. Tolerance and obedience are what's expected. How quickly you've forgotten our discussion about obedience, Don't talk to me about fucking until you own your own business. You fuck who I say. I fuck who I want."

"I'm leaving, Blair. I'm done with you."

She laughed in my face, then picked up her coffee and sipped with a condescending smirk. "Fine," she responded. "Let's see where that gets you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know what it means, Adam. I won't be embarrassed. I lifted you out of a bog you called your life, and now you're sitting in the castle on a hill. Everyone that works for me knows that, and everyone wishes they were you... but they won't after you leave me. They will all be glad to be just where they are."

"That's a threat," I retorted.

"It's a promise." Blair lifted her eyebrows subtly, but the seal was on her message.

"You embarrassed me, Blair." I softened my voice. "You embarrassed me from the beginning at the lodge in that meeting."

"You mean the interview?" she asked.

"Yes," I confirmed. "When you put your hand under the table. All those people could see."

"Did that bother you, baby, that I was playing with your dick right in front of them? Do you think it was an accident that my table was turned to face the audience, and I invited you to sit beside me? It was my prerogative to get you hard for the board members to witness. It was a lesson for everyone. You didn't complain about it then, did you? You came trotting to my room afterward with your toothbrush and comb. Everyone knew you would come. They all heard my invitation."

My mind went back to the lodge, back to Blair's room in the penthouse. I never expected Blair would do what she did.

"Why did you agree to marry me?" I asked.

"Because I like you, Adam. Don't misunderstand me. I don't love you or need you. I don't plan on loving or needing any man. But I find you attractive in your own special way, and I think you'd make a good father. You have that parental quality and concern about you, and I know you'll look after things without causing a fuss. That's why I know you won't leave me. That's how I know your threats are empty, and you know that mine aren't."

Blair kissed me again and let her fingers trail down my stomach to my crotch. "I know how to take care of you, Adam. I know what you need, just like that night at the lodge. I know what will excite you, even when you don't." She squeezed my cock gently just the way that she did in front of everyone on the board.

At that exact moment, the door opened to the nursery on the top floor. I could hear Teresa's steps heading for the stairs. Blair unzipped my trousers and pulled out my cock. I reached down to stop her, but she swatted my hand away. "Blair, no. Please don't."

"You like this, Adam," she said confidently, stroking my shaft to full attention. She unbuckled my belt and pulled my pants to my knees as Teresa's footsteps hit the first floor, heading for the kitchen. The floor plan was completely open. Teresa wasn't even paying attention, no doubt making a run for more formula and exhausted from her long hours. The young girl stopped dead in her tracks.

I looked around the room; the Venicasa black marble dining table, the imported Italian furniture, Shakuff chandeliers, original Erte paintings, even the stainless Sub-Zero refrigerator where I kept my beer... Blair's collection of exquisite things... and I, among them, on display. Teresa's eyes widened.

"Can you believe this?" Blair asked nonchalantly. She was jerking me firmly, slinging my balls in a circle. The young lady looked horrified; her eyes fixed on my genitals as I neared my explosion. "How big do you think he is... I mean, how many inches?" Teresa shook her head, unable to answer as my precum started oozing to the surface.

"Not very big," she finally whispered, less concerned about my feelings than Blair's satisfaction.

My humiliation was nearly complete yet eclipsed by a curious exhilaration. When would I become a man and be done with the pleasure of degradation? When would I ever stand up to Blair, stop being her toy and her showpiece? My cock was throbbing in her hand, and I was powerless to stop it. A real man would have grabbed her and shoved her away. A real man would have taken charge.

"Here he comes," Blair announced. "Get over here and have a closer look, honey." Begrudgingly, Teresa approached me. She had a lovely round face with dark chestnut hair. Her breasts were voluptuous, spilling out of her button-down top. "Lean over and watch this," Blair insisted, recognizing that I was studying the nanny's big tits.

I was beyond the point of return. That tingling sensation had seized hold of my testicles, and it was only a matter of seconds, just a couple more strokes before I'd spew my hot sperm on the floor. Blair knew it too. My shaft started bobbing, and she just let it go... left my prick dancing freely in air. I spurted towards the kitchen island, my semen, a single ribbon that fell well short of the cabinet before the rest of my cum dribbled into my pants at my knees.

"Do you seriously think this dick could ever get me pregnant?" Teresa gazed hypnotically at the mess, and I wondered momentarily how many cocks she had jerked to ejaculation. Did those innocent eyes understand Blair's inference that I was incapable of giving my fiancé what she needed? Could she see I wasn't breeding material? Did Teresa comprehend why the babies were black? Blair was working her magic.

I leaned against the counter, exhausted; wishing myself a new masculine identity where people feared me instead of using me for their own entertainment. I wanted to be dangerous yet graciously merciful, reliable yet unpredictable. I wanted to be a man who fucked whenever and whomever he wanted... conspicuously handsome, irresistibly desirable - a double agent or a spy, a smooth criminal or a gangster.

'God, make me a gangsta.'

"What?" Blair looked at me curiously then turned towards Teresa. "Have you ever had black cock, sweetheart?" The nanny shook her head in denial. Blair pulled off my soiled underwear and trousers as if undressing a child. "You should try it. It's addictive." She tossed my splattered clothes into the laundry room by the kitchen. "And I understand you and Tammy wash the clothes and the linens."

Teresa nodded, pursing her lips with repugnance. The air had a musky odor, and I was standing there nude from the waist down, afraid to exit the kitchen until officially dismissed.

"Go get yourself a shower," Blair insisted. She smacked my bare ass playfully as the nanny stepped aside. I instinctively covered my penis as I walked. "What are you doing? We've only been looking at your little dick for the last twenty minutes."

Teresa blushed with empathy as the babies started squalling in unison. I climbed the stairs as quickly as I could, knowing the girl was just a few steps behind. As hard as I tried, I couldn't resist looking back. She was looking directly at my butt. This was turning out terribly wrong; a hundred times worse than the lodge.

Several minutes later, as I was toweling myself off, I overheard their conversation from the bathroom. Blair was perched against the headboard of our four-post king, feeding a twin on each breast. Teresa was helping her hold the babies in position.

"Once we found out that Adam was sterile, I made the decision to ask Alex to father my child. I knew my clock was ticking and needed an heir to my fortune. Well, how was I to know he'd be so virile he'd give me two at once?" Blair giggled.

"But Adam didn't look sterile in the kitchen a few minutes ago." Teresa picked up Anastasia and started burping her over her shoulder. Andrew continued feeding.

"He's shooting blanks, Teresa, and not very much of that. How many boys have you been with exactly?"

"Just two," she replied softly. "I'm just not used to seeing... well.."

"Well, what? Did I upset you with my little demonstration? I thought you might enjoy that."

"I'm not used to seeing men treated like that." Teresa shook her head with a grin as if recalling the kitchen scene in disbelief.

"I noticed you were following Adam rather closely up the stairs when you were going to check on the babies. Did you like what you saw?"

Teresa smirked and nodded. "I could see where you swatted his ass."

"Would you like to swat Adam's ass, Teresa? Would you like to treat him the way that I treated him?"

The nanny giggled as a teenager giggles. It made the idea of her fondling me even worse. "I don't know if I'd like it, Ms. Underwood. It seemed a bit demeaning, not that I'm one to judge."

"I'm not asking you to judge, Teresa. I'm asking if it would turn you on."

"Maybe," she replied. "But not with a guy I'd want to marry, no disrespect intended."

"None taken," Blair responded. "Adam and I aren't married." Teresa glanced at Blair's ring. "I bought this ring for myself. Adam could never afford this," Blair continued.

"But you're engaged."

My fiancé nodded. "I like a manageable man, and you should appreciate that too. Most men are selfish and difficult. Adam is malleable and domesticated. He's just what you want if you're running a business... someone who takes care of your needs at home and can train to take care of your personal needs as well."

"All due respect, Ms. Underwood, are you saying Adam satisfies your needs?"

I had heard all I could take. I opened the bathroom door and entered the bedroom with my towel draped around my midsection.

"Speak of the devil," Blair gestured with her finger. "Come over here, Adam. I've got a nice juicy apple from the forbidden tree... maybe that's a bush." Blair handed off Andrew to the nanny who had just put Anastasia in her crib.

"What's forbidden about it?"

Blair untied her robe and opened it completely. She was naked and ready with her legs widely parted. I could see the pink of her post-partum folds. We were forbidden to have intercourse for at least a month after delivery, but there were no restrictions on oral sex.

"Get on your knees and taste it," she insisted. I wanted to refuse her, but the look in her eye was a dare. This was another demonstration for Teresa, and Blair knew as well as I did that I was going to comply. "Put your face in that pie, Adam. Push your tongue up that core."

Blair sifted her fingers through my matted, wet hair. She pulled me in deep and squeezed her thighs tightly. I could barely breathe, smothering in her sloppy confection. She was grinding my face and coming in my mouth.

"Aaahhh! Aaahhh! Fuck, yeah!" she exhaled as her muscles relaxed from perpetual contractions. "This is what I mean about satisfying personal needs, Teresa."

The young girl looked astounded as I lifted my head. My face was covered with Blair's milky secretions. "Does Adam know about Alex?" she asked.

"Of course, he knows," my fiancé responded. "He was completely agreeable to letting a real man breed me with his seed, weren't you, baby? It was the best of both worlds... a beautiful, intelligent, respected black athlete willing to donate his sperm with the guarantee of complete anonymity. Progressive. Smart. Genetically superior."

"And an incredible fuck," Teresa added with a seething sneer. She was getting the hang of this, and all at my expense.

"Yeah. Black dick, Teresa. It will turn you inside out." Blair sat up on the side of the bed. "Bend over the mattress, Adam." I was still wearing my towel. "If you'd like, Teresa, feel free to remove my fiancé's towel and give him a nice spanking."

The nanny laid Andrew down in his crib. "I didn't think that was part of my job description."

"Consider it a perk, but only if I'm present." Blair loosened my towel with her left hand, and Teresa pulled it to the floor.

I felt the young girl smoothing her hand over my naked bum. "I believe I'm going to like this job more than I expected."

***

"Who the hell is Alex, and what do you mean by telling Teresa I'm sterile?" The nanny had just taken the babies to the nursery for the night. It was time to clear the air about the bullshit.

"I've decided on a new avenue as an explanation for the infants, Adam. This simply won't do as an unplanned pregnancy."

"You mean, this is all about public relations?"

"That's exactly what I mean. I've told you already, my career can't handle a scandal this size. I've got too many eyes on my affairs."

"So, I take the fall as being impotent and sterile!"

"I didn't say you were impotent, at least not yet. I said your sperm count was zero."

"My sperm count is fine!" I countered.

"You don't know that. You've been fucking me for months, and you came up empty. You've never had your count checked; I can guarantee you."

"There's no reason to think..."

"I'm not asking you to think, Adam. I'm telling you the story, and you're going to stick to it or find yourself out on your ass."

I looked at Blair as if she had punched me in the gut. Actually, she did. It was an invisible fist, but just as painful. "What's the story?"

"The story is you're sterile, Adam, and we've been planning to have children since we met. You agreed to a donor that interested me, and yes, the rumor will be that he fathered my babies naturally."

"Why does there have to be a rumor?"

12