Blair Pt. 04 - Teresa's Story

Story Info
Adam and Teresa understand one another.
3.8k words
3.28
2.7k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have it any way you want it," I said, reaching for my towel and heading for the bathroom to grab my robe. That's not how I felt, but I didn't want to argue.

"I always do."

I headed for the bedroom door. "I'm hitting the sack."

"Perfect timing," Blair snapped. "Go cool off that burning ass. I guess we both taught you a lesson tonight."

I left Blair with her nightly routine and started down the hallway, padding along barefoot as I approached the nursery. I peeked in as Teresa read aloud to the children whose cribs were set close together with hanging mobiles, then hesitated in the doorway, listening. She was reading from a children's book I'd grown up with. The Velveteen Rabbit.

Her voice filled the room with dulcet tones as she acted out the book's characters. I listened and watched while the children's nightlights cast the room in a soft glow.

Moving on, I thought about the lines Teresa read. Does it hurt to be real? And then I thought, 'More than you'll ever know, sister.'

A couple of lousy dreams later, I awoke with a start. The Ambien I'd been using for the last couple of months had lost its kick, and I was wide-eyed at three in the morning with moonlight pouring through my windows. I pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt, then headed for the home theater, thinking I'd find something amusing on one of our many channels. As I passed the nursery, I noticed Teresa was up and had one of the babies on the changing table. As if she'd sensed my presence, she turned and smiled.

"Hello, Sir... Andrew, say hello to your father." The genuine deference in her voice took me by surprise. Where was the sassy young woman who smacked me on my ass just hours before? She had traded the low-cut blouse and chinos she'd worn earlier for a pajama top and terry cloth shorts, exposing a set of rock-hard legs.

"Adam is good enough for me," I said.

"Of course," she replied, tapping her temple with her forefinger. "Old habits; Andrew and I are discussing how one handles a wet diaper."

"I'm afraid I'm useless in the diaper department."

"Oh, it's not so difficult, Adam," Teresa said. "Come in. You'll be an expert in no time."

"I suppose there's no time like the present," I said, stepping through the doorway and wondering more than a little at Teresa's self-possession. She was charming, and something in her manner dissolved my earlier embarrassment. She met my eyes with a steady gaze and a warm smile.

"Teresa," I said, "I'd like to explain what you witnessed between Blair and me. I'm worried you have the wrong impression of us. I want things to work out."

For a moment, she seemed to be contemplating something. "The wrong impression?" she grinned. "There's no need for concern, Adam. I've seen a lot more than people imagine, and I know more than you might think. You'd be surprised what a twenty-two-year-old ranch hand has experienced. Let's start the diaper lesson, and we can talk while we work."

"Fair enough," I said, moving to her side at the changing table. "How does a ranch hand know about diapers?"

"Well..." Teresa lifted her eyebrows dramatically as if doing a Groucho Marx impression. "I've got two older siblings that both have kids. Who do you think they ask to do the babysitting?"

"You're the baby in the family?"

"Loud, proud, and completely unruly." She quipped.

"You don't seem unruly to me. Well, maybe you were a short while ago in Blair's room." I felt my face flush. "Now, you seem very conventional and deliberate."

"You will find I can be what I need to be, Adam. I do what I need to do. Your fiancé pays a lot of money for my services. I try to keep an open mind. Sometimes you have to step outside the job description and provide a little extra. Did you like the extra?"

My face was completely on fire, but I tried to ignore my humiliation. "That was for Blair," I insisted. "But yes. In answer to your question, it was fun in a brutal sort of way."

"Too hard?" she asked. "I can be heavy-handed sometimes. I'm used to wrestling calves to the ground and tying them up." Teresa winked with a sly smirk. This girl was no amateur. For a brief second, I pictured her in jeans and boots, sporting a white Stetson cowgirl hat and roping me naked to a kitchen chair. I imagined the strength in her dainty hands, the power of her thighs.

"I'm fine. I don't think you bruised me too badly."

"Glad to hear it," she sweetly replied. "You've got a cute butt. Speaking of which, are you ready to learn how to change your children?"

The question was off-color.

"First things first," she continued. "No disposable diapers. Too many chemicals, and they're not environmentally neutral."

"You're an environmentalist as well?" I asked.

"I grew up on a horse-breeding ranch, Adam, a modest operation on a small spread. We pay attention to the environment and know a little about animal behavior. Can I speak frankly?"

"I actually prefer it," I said.

"Then let me put it to you this way. Once you've guided an Appaloosa's erect penis into a mare's vagina, a jerkoff session between a man and his fiancé isn't such a big thing."

I was struck silent for a moment. "Yeah, that's what you said in the kitchen, but I think I see your point."

"What I said in the kitchen?" Teresa looked confused.

"Not such a big thing."

Teresa exploded into laughter to the point that it startled Andrew to tears. I felt a bit like crying myself. The girl picked up the baby and cradled him against her ample breast as she tried to maintain her composure.

"Oh my god, Adam. I'm sorry. You caught me off guard there. I didn't intend to belittle you. I mean, the comment was for Blair. I thought it was a role-play. I forgot that I even said that."

"No big deal," I shrugged... "Unfortunately."

Teresa looked into my face. Her expression was a combination of stern inquisition and teenage amusement. "You're not one of those guys caught up on the size of his penis, are you?"

"I guess that I am. It's been brought up before."

"By whom?" Teresa laid Andrew back down, unfastened his diaper pins, and lifted his legs.

"My girlfriend in college told me I was small the day she left me for another guy."

Teresa froze. It was as if she had to process what she had just heard before resuming her task. "That was a bitch thing for her to say. Is that the reason she claimed she was leaving you?"

"I guess it was implied."

"And it's good riddance to her, Adam. You didn't need her. I'm sorry I said what I said. It was insensitive. I got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay, Teresa. I was caught up in the moment too. It is what it is. I can't change it.

"There are procedures that can make you bigger," Teresa mumbled, "but you're fine, Adam. I think you're cute. I worry about you with Blair, though."

"You do? How so?"

"Nothing," she responded. "It's none of my business." Teresa returned her attention to Andrew, unfolding his diaper to clean him up. "It's only pee, this time, but the process is the same when he poops. Start with the baby wipes, always wiping from front to back. Do it gently and follow with warm water on cotton."

"How do I know the right temperature?" I asked.

Teresa dipped a diaper in a basin of water and squeezed it out. She touched the inside of my wrist with the warm material and then moved it to my upper lip. "If it's too hot here and here, it's too hot for baby. Reach into that basket and grab a diaper."

She went about cleaning Andrew, then pushed his legs up and told me to pat him dry. I carried on with my instructions. "Okay," Teresa said, "Cross his ankles, then lift his butt with one hand while sliding the diaper under." Again, I did as I was told. "We'll leave the safety pin session for later."

"I'm curious, Teresa. How does a young lady from a ranch work her way up to an executive nanny service?"

"I'm not working my way up, Adam. I love the ranch. I love horses. My goal is to own my own ranch one day. I want to breed and raise prime stock. Unfortunately, ranch hands don't get paid very much. Even though I'd rather be in the barn or on the saddle, this job is much more lucrative. I'm saving for my future and my dream."

"But how did you get this job? Dee doesn't advertise for positions on social media. She handpicks her girls. At least, that's what Blair tells me."

"Blair is correct," Teresa responded. "Dee is my father's sister."

"Your aunt?"

"That's right. Three years ago, I would have laughed at becoming a nanny. Ultimately, I wasn't left with many choices, and I was thankful to Dee for offering the position."

"How's that?"

"I worked the rodeo circuit since I was sixteen in addition to my job on the ranch. I competed in barrel racing and some calf roping. I was good, Adam. Really good. I made some decent money and a name for myself. The guys called me 'Reese the Wrangler'. I got my share of attention."

"I bet you did."

Teresa glowed warmly. "I met this special guy, a bull rider. We started going out. We moved in together after a while. God, that really pissed off my parents. I guess that's when I cut the cord. I had the life I wanted and wasn't thinking past it. We had a great couple of years together."

"Just a couple? What happened?"

"A lot," Teresa grimaced. "None of it good. I had an accident one night during the competition. My horse stepped on my ankle and crushed it. My boyfriend saw the whole thing. He jumped the fence and carried me out of the stadium. He took me to the hospital. They had to operate... put in a few pins. It was never the same."

Teresa pulled down her ankle sock and showed me the scars. I hadn't noticed her limp until after that moment. Such a stoic girl, so strong and resilient.

"You can't ride anymore?" I asked.

"Oh, I can ride. I love to ride. I just can't compete. You have to be quick and nimble to rope cattle."

"What about barrel racing?"

"Too painful, Adam. You use your feet more than you might imagine in competition. Lots of guys get injured and just keep going. I let a fractured ankle fuck up my career. I guess I'm 'Reese the wimp,' not 'Reese the wrangler'."

"I don't buy that, Teresa. You're the strongest girl I've ever seen.

"Then, you haven't seen much, Adam. Where I come from, girls wear chaps and kick ass. The worst part came later."

"What could be worse?"

"My boyfriend took it upon himself to double up his efforts on the bull riding circuit. He wanted to make up for our lost income and take care of my astronomical hospital bills. It was a bad idea, and I told him as much. Bull riding is the most dangerous cowboy sport. A rider needs his rest and recovery."

"What happened, Teresa?"

"Kyle was thrown off on his head... a cervical neck injury. They carried him off on a stretcher. He'll never walk again, Adam. He'll never do anything. He's paralyzed from the neck down... a total invalid."

"I'm so sorry."

Teresa put Andrew in his crib and picked up Anastasia, who was getting fussy. She placed her on the changing table. A tear trickled down Teresa's cheek. "I'm sorry too. It was all my fault. Kyle would never have pushed himself if it hadn't been for me. He knew it wasn't safe."

"It wasn't your fault, Teresa. Kyle made the decision on his own. You warned him. He didn't listen. Men can be stubborn."

"Tell me about it." Teresa loosened the baby's diaper and proceeded to clean her. She wasn't thinking about teaching me anymore. She had slipped into autopilot. "Kyle's lying at his parent's house in some ten-thousand-dollar air bed where he still has to be turned every thirty minutes to keep from getting pressure sores. He can't lift a fork to eat. He can't pick up a glass. He can't shit unless you stick a finger up his ass to get him started. When he gets hard, he can't even masturbate."

"He gets hard?" I spoke before thinking but couldn't help my curiosity.

Teresa looked up in a fluster as if she had forgotten she was talking to anyone else. "Yeah, he can still get it up," she finally admitted. "It's never intentional... just the tactile stimulation of changing his diaper and washing his dick. Good God. I'm changing diapers everywhere I go, Adam. I should be the world's expert."

"I had no idea..."

"That I was changing so many diapers or that paraplegics could get a woody?" There was something incredibly sexy about Teresa when she was crass. Her innocent face was such a contrast to her explicit comments. It made me want to kiss her.

"Both, I suppose."

"I don't change Kyle that often, only when I visit. My visits are becoming less frequent for obvious reasons."

"Do you call?"

"We Facetime occasionally. His mom has to help. She will put the phone up in his bed and give us privacy. She's not as hung up on premarital sex as my parents. She didn't disown her son for living with me."

"Can I ask you something crazy, Teresa?"

The nanny finished placing a clean diaper on Anastasia and eased her into the crib beside Andrew. Both babies were fed and dry. They were ready for sleep. Certainly, Teresa was exhausted. "What is it, Adam?"

"Do you still have sex with Kyle when you visit? You don't have to answer that."

Teresa leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. I worried momentarily that I offended her. "Yes, Adam. I fuck him every time I visit. I close the door to his room, pull down his sheet, remove his diaper, clean him up, dry him off, suck him till he's hard, then get on top and ride him."

Teresa reached between her legs and started squeezing her crotch as she bumped her hard ass against the sheetrock. It was a sight to behold, and I couldn't help but get excited.

"There's a mirror on Kyle's closet door at the foot of the bed," she continued. "I like to do him reverse cowgirl and watch my reflection riding up and down on his pole. He likes to see my buns bouncing on his cock. I keep going until he's too soft to stay inside me when he comes. I think his mother listens to us from the adjoining room."

I was tenting my shorts and hesitant to make an adjustment for fear that Teresa would notice. She did anyway.

"You want to watch me get myself off, Adam?" She whispered like a siren from across the sea, undulating her hips and squeezing her breasts to some inaudible, smoky tune.

"Yes."

"Unzip your pants, then. Let's do this together." I unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the zipper. Teresa watched me earnestly as she massaged her sex through her terry cloth bottoms riding high up her crack. "Slide everything off, Adam. I want to see what you're doing. Sit down in the rocker and spread your legs."

I leaned back in the chair and stroked my erection, reminding myself she had seen all this before. Nonetheless, she regarded me with interest as she polished her hidden treasure through the soft, gray material, eyes full of sleepy lust. Though the nursery door was open, I had little concern about Blair. My attention was focused on Teresa.

"May I see you too?" I boldly requested.

"Is this like the playground in grade school, Adam? You show me yours; I'll show you mine?"

"I guess so," I shyly admitted. "It only seems fair."

"Yes, it does," Teresa echoed, sliding down her shorts over her muscular thighs. I couldn't believe the sight of her... a dark muff full of curls, thick and unblemished by razor or clipper, as natural as an Amazon warrior. "Are you surprised, Adam?"

I was. I could only nod in approval. My penis spoke for me, throbbing and drooling at the tip, engorged with anticipation.

"Are you ready to come, Adam?" she whispered. "Speak to me."

"Very close... so close, Teresa." The beauty lifted her top over her head, then pulled down the straps of her balconette bra, peeling the sheer cups from her pendulous breasts and suspending her globes on the silky shelf. She licked the tip of a forefinger and circled her protruding nipples with a glistening, slick glaze of saliva. Her puffy areolas resembled pink tangerines.

"How about now, Adam?" Teresa slipped her free hand between her legs and pushed her stubby middle finger inside her moist, meaty crevice. She trembled. "Are you ready to come now?" She fucked herself furiously, sliding down the wall as her thighs fell wide open, exposing her saturated snatch. Her course labial pubes were matted and shiny, coated with slimy secretions. I could smell the sweet scent of her seduction.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"Who?"

"Kyle. Do you love him?"

"I love him, Adam. I miss him. I miss how he fucked me."

"I could fuck you."

Teresa gasped, and the lips of her pussy contracted in waves. "Come on yourself, Adam. Come all over your belly. Let me see it."

I exploded at her request, semen raining down on my skin. Teresa crawled on all fours across the room to my chair, her boobs swaying beneath her salaciously. "You've made quite a mess, Adam. I like it." She smoothed her palm over my creamy expulsion, smearing my warm jizz like a thin coat of icing. "Blair says your testicles don't make any sperm, that your cum is an impotent froth. Is that true, Adam?"

I peered helplessly across the room, not wanting to answer. "It's true, Teresa," I said solemnly.

"Are you sure?" asked Teresa. "What did she do? Tie you up and kick you in the nuts?" I nodded expectantly as she tumbled my jewels in my sac, studying my scrotum conspicuously. "The only reason horses have no sperm is if their balls don't descend properly, but your eggs seem snug in their basket. How did you find out you were sterile?

Did you fail to get Blair pregnant and have yourself tested?"

"Something like that."

"But you weren't even married. Why such a rush?"

"Blair wanted it," I contended.

"I see," said Teresa. "Blair wanted you to shave your dick, so you did." I nodded. "Blair wanted you to pull down your pants before the help, so you did." I nodded again. "I guess Blair wanted you to bend over so could spank your ass, so you did." I looked up at the ceiling and shook my head. "Blair wanted to fuck a black man and have you take care of the results."

"Blair gets what she wants," I murmured. "But she hired you to take care of the results."

"She told me to teach you, Adam. Tammy and I won't be around forever. That's not the plan. Blair calls you her stay-at-home mom and trophy cuck in training. I'd call that pretty demeaning, Adam. Why do you put up with it? I mean, I get the money and the lifestyle, but why are you here?"

"Blair pulled me out of the gutter, Teresa. She gave me a great job. We started seeing each other. She invited me to live with her."

"You proposed to her, didn't you? Of course, she invited you to live here! She's just playing with you, baby. Can't you see that?"

"We have an odd relationship, Teresa. I know that. I know about femdoms and subs. I know what it looks like."

"You're like a Hollywood bimbo getting laid by a director to play a part in a movie that will never be produced. Empty promises, Adam. Did you seriously agree to this?" Teresa pointed to the two cradles, and I understood her meaning.

"I agreed to it, yes."

"What did she do, Adam? Cuff you in the corner and make you watch? Who is Alex?"

"I'm not at liberty to say."

Teresa laughed, but the tone was sinister. "Jesus, Adam. She's got your balls in a vice, doesn't she? You like it, don't you? Does it turn you on to know your billionaire fiancé got seeded by some black Adonis athlete with superior genes because you're conveniently shooting blanks? Is all this because you got bounced by that girlfriend - some sort of inferiority complex?"

"What does it matter to you, Teresa?"

"It doesn't, Adam, except that you seem like a nice guy, and I don't want to see you get hurt. Blair is the kind of woman who squeezes the juice out of people and then discards them in a ditch. Just because I work for her doesn't mean I like her. She's like a lot of rich people. You're not tainted like that."

12