Blake, Broadway, and the Diamond Riddle

Story Info
Blakes birthday, Emilie, 53rd street, Martial arts training.
3.9k words
4.23
3.3k
8
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blake's 18th birthday was today; she had gotten a scholarship to attend the Guirstines School of Cinema in Brooklyn, New York, in the fall. Her best friend and daughter of her mother's friend, Dawn, had graduated last year and was a sophomore at New York State University. She had made the cheerleading squad and talked about it a mile a minute, texting Blake.

The party was set for 8 o'clock that night; her best friend Emilie was flying in for the occasion.

Amber, her mother, was 48 now but looked 32; she had kept herself looking beautiful; it had been fourteen years since she had Gwyneth, Blake's younger sister. But you couldn't tell her mom had ever had children until you saw her beautiful copycat daughters.

Blake's mother had a little exhibitionist in seeing nothing wrong with being nude. Her father, Brian, did not care and ensured no one put their hands on her.

Blake looked out the window, noticing her mom nude again, laying out near the backyard pool, which wasn't unusual but off in the distance saw neighbor Bailey setting up his camera again.

Blake yelled, "Dad, it's Bailey again."

Brian, her father, was watching a baseball game while setting up the party decorations; he did not hear her.

Blake texted Emilie, "Hold on a minute, okay."

She went to the den punching her dad on his shoulder, "Hey Baileys, at it again!"

"Oh, okay, Swan," her dad said; it was a nickname he called her.

Brian casually walked out and into the car, drove over to Berkshire drive walked up to the two-story flat; he did not have to ring the doorbell; Bailey's wife opened the door.

She constantly nagged him, saying," You know this would not happen if your wife would wear something."

Yes, I know Mrs. Bailey. We have talked about it before; you guys have called the police. They can do nothing if it's in a high fence backyard on private property.

Brian walks up to the man, takes the illegal film, shakes the man up, and slaps him around a little with his wife's approval.

Brian told him he could look but don't touch; the camera is touch. He walked out while Bailey's wife threatened to divorce her husband again.

Brian always laughed about it, thinking he could not blame the guy; he and his wife were dumpy looking, while his wife looked better than most females in fashion magazines, saying, "hahaha, those two."

Emilie arrived, and with ten other girls, they swam, played music, did their nails, then settled down for an all-night slumber party; it was sensational.

The next day mother Amber, Brian, and her sisters traveled with Blake and Emilie to O'Hare International for the flight to New York City.

Blake was studying dramatic stage acting, dance, and singing at the school of Cinema in Brooklyn. She was hoping to get work on a Broadway show eventually.

Emilie was majoring in Botany in upstate NY; she started her sophomore year and went out for the cheerleading team making the squad.

Emilie had already obtained an apartment inviting Blake to stay with her.

Blake moved in, all excited about this being the first time away from home, her sisters, and her parents she so loved.

Emilie said, "Blake, you have seen downtown Chicago, right? But you haven't seen anything until you have seen New York and time square. Come on, let's go.

So off both girls went to the curb, then thumbing for a cab.

They took the classic tour seeing all the sights, the Metropolitan Museum, the statue of liberty, the Empire State Building, and Central Park. She ate dinner at Grand Central Station, then finished with the Broadway theater, the place Blake hopes to land a job asap.

53 rd and Broadway and the Diamond store

There it was. 53rd and Broadway, the place Blake dreamed about her whole life; She walked inside to take a private 2-hour tour before her acting class began.

Suddenly as Emilie held out her hand for a cab ride back to her apartment, an alarm rang.

Emilie stood back, watching while traffic stopped. The alert caused a block-wide shut-down. No Cabs, Busses, or Motor vehicles were allowed in the area; there was nothing she could do but wait until the alert ended.

Within minutes police cars and a swat team van showed up at a diamond store across the street. The public was directed to other avenues for rides away from the area.

Finally, Emilie thumbed a cab for a ride back to her apartment, turning on a local TV station to find out more about the robbery she supposed it was.

Blake enjoyed her theater tour, learning about how it grew out of a horse-trading district. The vaudeville palaces of the Great Depression turned into today's theater and dance studios, tips for making it in the business, and other Broadway locales: Sardi's, Shubert Alley, and the Edison Hotel.

She was so excited to get started right away.

Just before her acting class began, she got a text from Emilie with the wild tail of the Diamond Store Robbery and that she was searching for information about it. The acting class required her phone to be off, but she was interested in hearing about it. Blake texted back okay, but the course was about to start.

After class ended, Blake returned to her apartment; Emile was still researching the group credited with the diamond heist.

Emilie said, "Blake look at this?"

The news service said it was a message left at the robbery scene. The police are releasing it to the public as it was so strange that no one could decipher it.

What is sweeter than honey, yet stronger than a lion, cannot be lifted, given away, nor eaten. If you can find out, you will find who I am.

Blake said," What does it mean?"

Emilie replied," I don't know, but the robber sure is eccentric."

Blake said, "Well, I have a lot to study; we have our first test tomorrow."

A week passed, and the two girls settled into the apartment, classes, daily life in New York City, and the colleges they chose.

During acting class at the School of Cinema in Brooklyn, a team from a Broadway theater play was looking for young women for a part supporting an actress.

Looking at Blake, they said we are looking for a natural blonde, asking if she was a natural or dyed blonde.

Blake told them she was natural.

They checked the hair follicles in their heads with only two other natural blondes found; they said," You three meet with us tomorrow on 53rd and Broadway at 9:30 am sharp."

"Understood," the three said.

"Oh, by the way, there will be a few martial arts involved, so if anyone has training in that area, it won't hurt." They walked out of the room.

The whole room was a buzz with chatter from the students saying," do you think it involves like a stand-in for an actress."

"But what blonde works in action movies?' 'Or are they making a new West side story musical?"

The instructor said, "Okay, let us move on with class."

After Blake arrived home at the apartment, pondering about the happenings in class today, thinking, I'd better learn how to fight. Thought about her mother. She knew from family stories that her mom was involved with a kickboxer disguised like her who helped her once.

She got her cell phone ringing her mom's number.

Her mom Amber answered, "Hey daughter, how is it going? I hope this isn't an emergency?"

"No, mother, it isn't, but remember you told me a story about some kickboxer woman dressed up like you when some hick guys were bothering you?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Well, here at class today, a dance group from the theater offered Theatrical dancing positions, but they had only three; for some reason, they wanted natural blondes."

"So, want to thank me now for wanting you to stay blonde?"

"I guess you were right; it's good to be the least of something I suppose holds value, anyway; stop interrupting me.' 'As I was saying, they also said it would be good for anyone to have cross-training in martial arts.' 'Remember your lady friend who helped you with the hick dudes? Know anything about how she developed her skills?"

Yes, we have kept in contact over the years, but sweety she lives here in Chicago, but the club she operates the main branch is in New York; a man who helped us with the dudes as you call them is the owner-manager of the place, I will send you his address and number his name is Gerald Johnston.

"Great mother, okay, I got to go, alright," hurrying off the phone.

Blake phone the number her mom gave her.

Bronx boxing Academy

The receptionist said, "This is Bronx Academy; Can I help you?"

Blake told her, "She was given their number by her mother, Amber Jones, using her maiden name; who knew Gerald Johnston, the owner; could she speak to him?"

"One moment," the receptionist said.

Gerald answered after a few minutes, "Hello, so your Ambers daughter?"

Blake told him the whole story of her desire for a career in the theater and their suggestion they get some martial arts training and that, yes, Amber was her mother.

Now Gerald never knew her mother and his father James had a thing together years ago, and his father did not tell even his son, the only one who knew, his Uncle John.

"Okay," Gerald said, "the only problem is all of our tutors are busy with their own set of amateur fighters; thus, they are booked up for six months."

Blake replied, "Oh please, this is my chance to begin an acting career on stage."

I haven't taken on a protégé in years, but if you want to learn how to fight, I will have to be the one to teach you. I can't release anyone else now if you don't mind a man twice your age, Stated Gerald.

"No problem, Mr. Johnston," relayed Blake.

Since I am not on any schedule, I can work around yours, give my secretary dates and times, and I can most likely accommodate you.

Okay, I will get back to you as soon as I find out more about what the dance company wants; she clicked the phone off.

Looking in the kitchen saw nothing appealing in the refrigerator and thought, "Okay, I will go buy some groceries."

When she returned to her apartment, she noticed a bed squeaking outside the door.

Oh no, Emilie had told her she had her eyes on her college team's quarterback, a senior; on top of all that, he was black. But she had to get the groceries in the fridge.

She slowly and quietly opened the door tiptoeing to the kitchen thank goodness the bedroom door was closed. After putting up all the groceries, she slowly sat on the couch.

Emilie had always been vocal when she engaged in sex, saying," pound that black dick in my pussy; you won't hurt it."

The guy replied, "I can't. I'll cum if I do."

Then there was silence for fifteen minutes.

Blake had turned on the TV and began studying her homework.

Emilie and the guy came out; she kissed him as he quickly hurried out the door. She started smoking a cigarette and sat on the couch beside Blake with only her bra and panties.

She said, "I hate it when these guys can't hold their nut before I can get mine." I made him get off me and broke up with him.

Gosh, Emilie, you just destroyed his self-esteem.

"Oh, there are plenty of others who will just lay there and get creamed without understanding he is just a lousy lay," Emilie responded.

She laughed, "Oh my, you're heartless, Emilie.

But Blake, deep down inside, knew she was right; most of the guys in high school that she allowed going that far; came real fast, apologizing, even if it were in a condom.

Martial Arts Training

Things began to slow down to school, classes, and homework, with no time for little else for both Blake and Emilie.

A week later, Blake received a call from Gerald. He had some personal time to help her with the training she desired.

"Great," she told him; "however, you know it must be in the evening?" Blake replied.

"Yes," I have the parameters from my secretary you left with her; how does 7 pm thru 9 Tuesday and Saturday evenings starting this week?"

"That will be fine," Blake told him, hanging up the phone. Looking at the calendar, she saw it was Friday; she had been so busy she didn't know what day it had been.

Saturday 4 pm came quickly. While Blake took a shower was thinking classes had gone well so far; she passed all tests with only a single B grade in economics. She took a cab arriving at Gerald's home by 6:30 that evening, ringing the doorbell.

Gerald welcomed her in.

Where he lived was fabulous, with a built-in gym, heated pool, and walk-in Jacuzzi.

Blake was in awe, walking in, saying, "All this is yours?"

Gerald replied, "Yes, but I didn't buy it; it was willed to me by an old boxer who wanted to do a good deed before he died; if someone agreed to keep the club going, but more of that for another time.

We have the training to get you into; let's go.

An hour and a half later,

Gerald stated, "Okay, that's enough." Go ahead and take a shower, and so will I; when you finish, I'll show you out. I assume you have a ride setup?

After a quick shower, Blake dressed and entered the gym's dressing room.

Gerald was still in his robe, walking her to the door.

"I better call my cab," Blake said.

Okay, Gerald replied, "I'll be in the Jacuzzi."

Blake started to make a call on her phone and then stopped; curiously, she walked towards the pool room; seeing Gerald take off his robe, she saw what looked like a foot-long enormous black cock. She gasped at the sight; she had only seen pictures of guys like that, nothing in person.

Blake took off her clothes slowly without thinking, watching from around the corner, leaving only her panties on, then swiftly strolled to the Jacuzzi. As she walked near, she noticed not only was this Jacuzzi heated but also was scented.

Gerald turned his head, seeing Blake standing with her pink titties sticking out.

He didn't say a word, just put out his hands to hold her hips.

Blake's body was gorgeous, with huge nipples like her mother, blonde pubic hair, and long legs; standing there in skimpy pink string bikini panties, she was a picture of beauty.

She stood there focused on his huge cock.

With a mesmerizing stare, he sat there looking at her young titties, pussy mound, and long shapely legs.

She was perfect.

Gerald was much older and thought this young girl was curiously exploring her sexuality; it had been a long time since he had seen something so young and innocent.

He pulled her panties down; held her white booty then placed his hand between her legs to feel her soft silky pussy hair.

Like his dad, he likes the view but makes no sexual advances toward her.

Blake, like her mother, likes a man who isn't crazily aggressive; she doesn't like guys who come on to her when 95% of them did.

Gerald was surprised; to say the least; younger females are timid and passive for the most part, not knowing nor understanding what to do, much less what they want.

He was the first to speak, "Look; you are a little young; perhaps you should rethink what might happen here."

His reluctance only fueled her; she said, "Uh-huh." She leaned over and grabbed his dick.

She stroked and pumped on it; she stopped, saying, "I can't believe how big this thing is." Then resumed.

Startled somewhat, his cock grew in her hands. Gerald let her do what she wanted.

Blake liked how it grew; feeling it pulsate, she couldn't believe it.

Gerald took Blake by the hand, taking her out of the water and then taking her to his bedroom. He sat her on the bed and retrieved towels from his closet. He dried off her legs, titties, pinkish white booty, and hair.

Blake was so wet and horney by this point she could not think rationally.

Gerald told her," We will stop right here, okay? You have homework and obligations to attend to, not some old black man twice your age." We both got a feel and a look.

Blake stood up, whimpering," You never dried my pussy looking seductive."

Gerald took a towel as she stood before him while he dried her blonde pussy hair; it smelled like a rose. He almost kissed it but stopped himself. He knew she wanted to fuck, but he was reluctant; after all, she was only at most eighteen and knew her mother even if but barely.

She climbed up, pushing him down slowly on the bed, straddling him; his robe opened; looking, she said," You might be a little reluctant, but that big black cock isn't."

She was correct; Gerald's cock was sticking straight up between her legs a footlong, thick, and hard.

Blake's pussy took over, telling her to put the head near her opening; she did, then it said softly to her to sit on the head and press down.

Gerald did not stop her, grabbing her booty with one hand and her hip with the other helping her to balance.

Blake was not short; she was five foot eight inches tall, slender, with long legs and long blonde hair she never cut due to some tradition her mother insisted on keeping. Blake had a body that could do some serious fucking. She never really liked sex before, finding it unsatisfying, but that was because she was so deep. Untested true, but she was about to find out.

Her pussy was very elastic; it only took a few pumps before she took in 6 inches. The glands inside her vagina walls erupted, sending the first natural juicy oils lubricating her shaft, making it slicker for insertion. Usually, all the other guys she let go that far were as far in they could go.

Gerald's Dick began to slide up farther and farther inside this amazing blonde's elastically juicy pussy.

Blake was surprised that only after a few minutes, she had taken all his huge black dick; looking down saw her pussy stretched like a balloon full of water. Her pussy let her know how amazing and full it felt,

Her pussy sent her a short orgasm with pleasure spikes pulsating throughout her whole body. Blake moaned, "Oooooh, Oooooh."

Gerald was stunned this little female had taken a 6-foot 7-inch black man's 12-inch-thick cock to his balls. He laid back, enjoying the pussy that just swallowed him. All the other women he had in the past struggled to get more than half in; some never did.

Blake laid down against his hairy chest, her legs to the outside of his. The lights were on, allowing him to see her little naked white booty hunching up and down on top of him in full view.

He placed his hands, feeling her soft buns, then held her hips, watching her pumping up and down; it was a beautiful sight while his cock lay buried in her belly.

Looking down as she lurched up, his dick looked like a frosty glazed donut; Blake had come so much, suddenly Blake's pussy muscle started to twitch with slippery squeezing action then releasing.

Gerald whispered, "What is going on?"

Blake did not hear him; she was lost in the movements her body was instinctively doing.

Gerald stopped moving with her.

His stopping got her attention for a minute; she said, "huh?"

Your pussy is twitching and squeezing inside, milking my cock. Gerald whispered again.

Blake asked," don't they all do that." Moaning, "Oooooh." She resumed pumping.

Gerald knew he wouldn't last much longer with a pussy like that, so he turned her over, thinking, I better open this pussy before it makes me Cum in it. He figured with him in control, when he was about to Cum, he would be in a better position to pull out.

He placed her legs between his shoulders, getting into position to power fuck this young blonde'.

"Okay, baby, I'm going to get some pussy." Gerald announced.

Blake, unsure what he was doing, caused some concern; however, her pussy sent a pleasure impulse to her glands, somehow ensuring her nothing but pleasure, was coming.

With this girl's butt and thighs in the air, he began to fuck her hard; her head popped up as he pounded her. "Oooooh,' 'Oooooh,' 'Oooooh," she cried out. More and more, her pleasure was building, a gigantic climax quickly brewing. Nothing she knew was possible nor ever had.

12