Blake Dreams in Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want this?" Blake asked.

"God, yes," Hannah breathed, nodding. "Don't stop."

Blake pressed his cock still forward, deeper into Hannah's ass. He pushed in slowly, savoring the sweet friction.

Once he was balls deep, he leaned forward to her ear. "What's gotten into you, you trollop?" he asked.

"Fuck you," she panted with play desperation.

Blake pressed himself deeper, as if to reiterate his cock's full occupation of her shitter. He didn't yet pump. He wanted to talk with her while his dick was full up her rectum. No flirting or playing here. He wanted her to appreciate that this was his maxed-out cock rammed way up her bunghole.

Blake leaned in again.

"Where's my cock?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

"Deep ... deep in my ass..." Hannah whimpered with her voice muffled, buried in Brandy's glazed snatch.

"And you like having this thick bone up your bottom?" he asked. When Hannah nodded and squirmed in response, he pressed his loins in even further. He buried his nose in the nape of her neck.

"Well, let's give you what you want," he whispered. Then he started pumping in earnest while Hannah ate away at Brandy's swollen, dripping pussy.

The three fell into an orgasmic rhythm. Soon, Brandy's moans grew louder. Blake watched her shaking in ecstasy, her body glistening with sweat. "Fuuuuck, I'm cumming!" she said.

Blake kept pounding away into Hannah's bum. After a moment, she turned back to him.

"Are you about to cum?" she asked him breathily.

"Getting close," he huffed. He looked down and watched his cock disappear and reappear, in and out of Hannah's asshole.

Suddenly, Hannah broke off the ass fuck and turned sideways. She reached back and grabbed Blake's cock. "Come over to the mirror," she ordered, leading him by the member.

Blake, now right in front of the mirror, looked down as Hannah took him back in her mouth.

Ass to mouth, he thought. This butchy bitch is nasty!

Hannah then looked up at Blake through the mirror. As she jacked his cock, he caught on to what she was thinking.

Meanwhile, Brandy was back. From behind, she reached through Blake's legs and gripped his balls.

He put his hand on Hannah's head. "Here I come," he whispered.

As he looked on with pleasure at the two little hands kneading and pumping his junk, he felt his orgasm rising inexorably within. Electricity surged from his balls and asshole, up his belly and spine and back again. His toes curled. He gripped Hannah's head. The release was here.

"Shit!" he exclaimed. And BOOM!

As Hannah milked Blake's dick and Brandy pumped his balls, rope after rope of his thick, white spunk laced the mirror and oozed down it. Each blast was an exquisite, heavenly pop of existential bliss. The girls seemed intent on painting the mirror with every last drop of Blake's man-juice.

Finally, Blake's rocking orgasm ebbed. He looked down at the mirror, which by now resembled some crazy cross between an impressionist painting and a piece by Jackson Pollack. He stepped back, feeling the cool sweat on his face and back. He was spent.

As he looked on, the two women crouched before the mirror. Then they took turns, licking his cum off it. Then Brandy scooped up a finger full and turned to Hannah.

"OK, you nasty cock-slut," she told her. "Let's get the rest of this cum in you."

She pressed her cum-soaked fingers into Hannah's hot mouth. Hannah lustily sucked them clean. Brandy scooped another helping, then a third, feeding it to Hannah, all the spunk then swishing around in her mouth before going down her gullet.

After several more minutes, the energy lowered to a more chill vibe. The girls smacked on their fingers a little more, then looked at each other and laughed.

"Did that just happen?" Brandy asked, giggling.

Hannah shook her head, smiling. "Damn, that was hot as FUCK!" she said. She looked up to her two cameras.

"And it looks like we got it all on video!" she said. "I can't wait to edit this down and watch it again."

"Sounds like another date!" Brandy said. She turned to Blake.

"Hey, babe," she cooed. "Would you mind grabbing us some pizza while we clean up?"

"No problem," Blake said. He quickly clothed himself, grabbed his keys and walked out the door.


12