Blake's Coming Out Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still moaning heavily as the final load filled Lincoln's ass, I lay my head back against the pillow saying 'Oh my god, oh my god that was, that was...', trailing off my sentence. Lincoln lifted up slightly as my cock fell out of his ass, his own cock still raging hard and pointing out directly at me. He shifted himself up my body until his knees were placed either side of my head and his cock was now hovering above my face.

He lifted my head slightly and pressed his cock against my lips. My lips parted and the head of his 6.5 inch Taiwanese cock fell onto my tongue. This was my first taste of cock and it surprised me how it felt to have a cock in my mouth. It was nice and my senses were overwhelmed by the taste and smell of Lincoln's cock. As he held my head with the head of his cock now in my mouth Lincoln smiled down at me and said 'My turn now Blake.'

He then started to slowly thrust forward and back his cock moving 3 inches in and then 3 inches out of my mouth. He was gentle as he got me used to sucking cock and my throat muscles began to be familiarised with this new found intruder. I was eager to make Lincoln feel good and started to move my face further up and down to try take more of his cock. He was only too happy to oblige saying 'Oh white boy wants more of my Asian cock huh.' And he thrust further and further in until he was now holding my head against his abs his cock all the way down my throat.

I was now deep throating Lincoln and he allowed me time to get used to the feeling before he started to fuck my face, pulling his cock out until just the head was on my tongue and then slamming it back in so as his balls slapped against my chin. In and out his cock went, my saliva now coating its full length, I looked up as he fucked my face and our eyes met, I lost myself in his deep brown eyes.

Lincoln's balls began to constrict and he pulled himself from my mouth panting and jumped off the bed. He grabbed the bottle again and moved between my legs lifting them up onto his shoulders he squirted the bottle into my ass hole. It was all happening so fast and I wasn't sure if I was ready to be fucked but Lincoln had his cock pressing against my hole so quickly that before I could say I wasn't sure he had started pushing the head against me.

I looked up at his glistening sweat covered body his muscular chest and abs and into his eyes. He was in lust looking down at me and I was feeling horny as hell from my first fuck. All I said was 'Please be gentle.' And he nodded as the head of his cock finally pushed into my ass hole.

It was a strange feeling, painful at first as Lincoln slowly pushed further so now 4 inches of his cock were inside me. He looked down telling me to try to relax as this would make it easier and to keep breathing. I did as Lincoln said and took a few deep breaths leaning my head back and found my ass muscles beginning to relax more.

Sensing this Lincoln slowly pushed further in being steady with his cock as he did so and then as the pain continued I felt his pelvis press against my own. He was now balls deep inside me. I thought to myself 'Ok that was the hardest part, now just relax and it'll start to feel good as the pain goes away.' Little did I know just how good it would feel as after a few seconds of Lincoln holding himself balls deep inside me he began to slowly move out and then push back in while doing so making gentle circular motions with his cock.

The pain had now subsided and was replaced with pure ecstasy as Lincoln found my g-spot and continually pressed his cock against it. I began to moan louder and louder as Lincoln increased the pace of his fucking, thrusting his cock harder and harder into me. He was panting with each thrust matching my moans with his own and as I looked up into his eyes he thrust one final time balls deep into me and I felt a warn sensation fill my ass. He was cumming deep inside me filling me with his cum.

With his cock still inside me Lincoln knelt down between my legs and grabbed his phone taking a photo of us in this position, me lying on his bed my hands behind my head and him kneeling between me with my legs up on his shoulders and his cock in my ass. I was so turned on by my first gay sex experience that I didn't seem to care that he had taken a photo and was still regaining my breath as he pulled his cock from my ass, his cum beginning to leak from my hole.

Lincoln then fell onto the bed beside me and kissed my cheek as he lay his arm across my chest and whispered into my ear 'That was great Blake, you are a natural. Did you like being with a Taiwanese boy?' And as I turned to face him we kissed again and lay there on his bed drifting off to sleep in each other's arms.

12