Blame it on James Brown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You talked me into it."

She followed him to the station in her car. She sat in a chair and they talked while he got all of his music together. Daniel saw Nate, the evening jock, through the glass and waved as they entered the adjacent studio.

The show started smoothly. Through the first set of tunes, Daniel showed Dixie around the small studio, pointed out all the working parts. She seemed very interested and asked some poignant questions. On air, he did a quick rundown of what he'd played, ran a string of commercials (the customers to whom he'd sold ads received numerous bonus spots on his overnight shows) and cued up the next set, a couple of long tracks.

"And now, I hope you're in the mood for some slow blues," he said into the microphone. "This next song has been covered many times. This one is The Climax Blues Band: So Many Roads. Kick back and enjoy."

He swiveled around to face Dixie and said, "There, that should hold them for a while."

She was seated in a cushioned chair and had a glazed look in her eye.

"Do you take requests?" she asked.

"Sure, if we have it. What did you want to hear?"

"Uh, let me see," she said, rising from the chair. "How about, 'Three O'clock Blues'."

It was the voice. Daniel felt a prickly sensation all over his skin and his jaw dropped.

"You?" he asked.

Dixie laughed. "Me. Why, are you disappointed?"

"Disappointed? Hell no, why would I be disappointed?"

"Because there's only one woman who wants to get in your pants, and not two."

"I have the feeling you would be all I could handle."

"Good answer." She stepped toward him.

"That voice. That hoarse, seductive whisper..."

"Pretty good, huh?"

"God, it's sexy."

She was standing in front of him, he was seated on the high stool in front of the board. She put her lips to his and they kissed. Arms wrapped, lips locked and tongues twirled in a hot second. It was a long, fervid kiss, hot and wet, and soon their cold sweats were coming back in spades. He was hard. She was wet. The blinking phone lights were ignored.

"Let me ask you," she said in her raspy, sexy phone voice. "Have you ever fucked while you were on the air?" She placed her hand between his legs, gripped his hard rock jock cock through the denim.

Daniel shook his head. He was speechless. Not good when you're a disc jockey.

"Or how about a blowjob? Maybe that's more doable." She kissed him again, another long one, it went on and on.

Her fingers found the snap at the top of his jeans, flicked it open and lowered his zipper in a quick, deft move. His cock popped out into open space.

"Ah, nice and hard and ready," she said, in her phone voice. "Lift up."

He stood briefly and she lowered his pants. He sat back down on the stool. She shimmied his pants down his legs and took his cock into her hand. She put her face up close to his.

"I want all of you, Baby, but I'm going to have this first," she said, and gave his cock a squeeze. She jammed her tongue into his mouth. Daniel snaked his arms around her. They kissed deeply while she stroked his swollen, pulsing meat.

She went down. She cupped his balls in the palm of one hand and kissed his cock up and down, taking her time, before licking its glistening tip, which was already oozing his preliminary spunk. When she wrapped her lips around it, Daniel almost fell off the stool.

Dixie dug her thumbs and fingers into Daniel's thighs, held tight, and in one power move, pushed her face hard against his groin and took his whole cock into her mouth. Her lips kissed his pubic hair and her nose tickled, and she breathed in his sweaty, funky white boy scent.

She sucked his dick like it was a clogged straw buried deep down in a vanilla shake. Daniel eased his butt off the stool. Dixie was squatting before him with her dark mouth full of white cock and her fingers were now kneading the cheeks of his ass. He massaged her neck and shoulders as he gently swung his groin into her face. Daniel was in a timeless trance, his mind in a nebulous glow, and his dick in a warm, wet paradise.

He looked at the console. 'So Many Roads' was rapidly approaching its end. He would have to switch to the next song soon. Meanwhile his cauldron of semen was coming to a boil.

"Shit, I'm gonna come!" he said, almost shouting.

Instantly her fingers dug into his buttocks and her clamping mouth sucked him harder still. He eased his body a little closer to the turntables, reached for the control to segue from one to the other. His cum began its rise.

"Oh, shit!" he squealed.

Daniel found out that a smooth transition from one song to the next could be a problematic task when his cock was embedded in the mouth of a passionate woman with jaws of steel.

He did a little half-step hop and eased a tad closer. He was able to get a finger on the slider and started to ease it left to right.

"Ughhh..." he groaned, and his cum was unleashed.

He pushed the slider full right and punched the play button on the second turntable. Then he gripped the back of her head and fucked her face as he discharged his hot sauce into her mouth, stroke after stroke. Once Dixie knew she'd tasted the last of it, inch-by-inch Daniel's cock reemerged from between her lips. She stood up.

"Did you like that, Baby?"

The deejay was still speechless. "Amazing," was all he said, and pulled her close.

He placed his parted lips on hers, and his tongue jetted between them. He tasted his oily seed coating the inside of her mouth, and after a long kiss with their tongues slip-sliding away, she backed up a step.

"There's more where that came from, Honey," Dixie said. "Why don't you come over to my place when you get off?"

"I already got off," he said, grinning.

She smiled. "Well, after you get off work, you can get off again. Look. Come on over, okay? I'll fix you a nice breakfast, and then we can get in my bed and finish what we started. You can have a taste of my cherry pie."

"I'll be there. I can't wait."

He walked her out and they shared another long hot kiss. He was getting hard again so they stopped, and he watched her drive off. The rest of the night seemed to drag, but he got through it, and at six a.m. he signed off and quickly reshelved all of his music.

--

He got over to Dixie's place at six-thirty. He could smell bacon frying as he climbed the steps up to her apartment above the carriage house. He tapped on the screen door, and Dixie said to come on in.

She stood at the stove wearing a pink robe and nothing else, her long black hair hung loose and wet. She came into his arms, they kissed and hugged, and Daniel buried his nose into her damp hair and could smell and almost taste her lemon shampoo.

"Good morning," she said.

"Good morning," he said.

Daniel reached over and turned off the burner under the pan with the sizzling bacon.

"What are you doing? Aren't you hungry?"

"Oh, I'm hungry alright," he said. "In more ways than one. But I think I need some cherry pie before the bacon and eggs."

Dixie laughed. "You serious? If I go to bed with you now, afterwards I may not feel like getting up and cooking breakfast."

"That's a risk I must take," he said, and mashed his mouth onto hers.

She took his hand and led him into her bedroom. Dixie slipped out of her robe and was naked.

Daniel glanced around as she undressed him from the waist down. He unbuttoned his shirt. The room was nondescript, it looked like a guestroom or a furnished rental. A couple landscape prints on the walls, a chair, lamp, small desk, nightstand and a dresser with an attached mirror. Propped on the dresser were three easel-back pewter picture frames.

Dixie pushed him onto the bed. She stood there for a moment looking down at him, and his eyes took her in: Long black hair, usually tied-back, but now loose and wet; slim brown body, firm tits and hot curves; luscious lips, which had been wrapped around his cock a few hours ago; and her wild, black bush, surrounding her hungry, wet pussy. Oh well, he thought, looks like I'll be eating some ebony cunt hairs before breakfast.

He reached for her, she came to him. Their bodies molded into one on the bed, every inch of their flesh melded, mashed together, and they kissed, and their bodies thrashed, and their hands probed. Daniel kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobe and worked his way to her titties, sturdy and pointed. By the time he wrapped his lips around one of her stiff nipples, Dixie was already in rapture, and his dick protruded from his midsection like a railroad spike. But he knew he wanted to chow down on her pussy before he rammed his cock up in there.

Dixie's body went into turbo-thrash mode when he dove his face into her snatch and sucked her swelled clit into his mouth. She grunted with each of her thrusts into his face, and ran her long fingers through his long hair. Daniel's dick was grinding into the mattress as his face was grinding into her cunt. Her clit felt like plum pit in his mouth and he kept nibbling away, working her toward orgasm. He wanted her to come and come hard, like he had a few hours earlier at the radio station. Then he would mount her like she were a mighty steed and ride her hard.

Daniel's hands were now under her ass as it wriggled about, and he dug his fingers into her supple butt flesh for a firmer grip. He thought it would be easier to eat pussy if it wasn't a moving target. He alternately squeezed her buttocks like grapefruits, hoping to extract her orgasm. He kept sucking on her clit like it was a pickle, his tongue basking in her piquant liquor and his nostrils breathing in the spicy aroma of cunt and half-cooked bacon.

Dixie was grunting louder with each of her powerful thrusts, and her fingers were enmeshed in Daniel's hair, holding tight as she drilled her pussy into his face. She'd gotten a mouthful of his cum a few hours earlier, and now she was going to give him a mouthful of hers.

She screeched as she released and her long, lean body went into spasms. Her cum flowed and her legs flailed wildly on either side of his head. The wet rush covered Daniel's face, filled his mouth and even dampened his hair, but he got a tasty, potent dose of Dixie's musky juice.

"Damn, boy!" she exclaimed, and pulled his head up to hers and they kissed. "Drive me crazy, why don't you."

"You like that?"

"No, I love that."

"Been wanting to do that since you walked out of the station this morning."

"Yeah? I wanted you ever since we was grinding on each other at the concert last night."

"Goddamn James Brown. It's all his fault!"

"Phew. How many couples in that audience do you think went home and fucked the shit out of each other?"

"I dunno. Turned us into sex machines, for sure."

"Nah, just helped us along. You gonna fuck me now?"

"Does a grizzly bear shit in the woods?" he said. It was time to put his plug in her socket.

By this time, Daniel's dick was an overgrilled bratwurst ready to bust. He rolled on top of her and placed the tip against her glittery gash. Dixie spread herself with her fingertips and he pushed. He watched his cock slide in between her oily lips with no resistance and disappear inside her. In no time they were fucking like porn stars.

Dixie might have been a trim, wiry gal, but she had a gymnastic groin that could give a man whiplash. Daniel felt like he was trying to fuck a mechanical bull turned up to ten.

She had her legs wrapped over his and her arms around his back and she was soon screwing him with hurricane force. Her mouth was on his, her tongue doing acrobats around his, then she was sucking his neck and chewing his ear lobes and her hands were power-walking all over his back. Daniel's hands were under her butt, digging into her crack, and he was pounding her pretty damn hard too, trying to keep up.

He'd never been fucked like this. Not this hard, never this physical. She was banging him with every inch of every muscle, and baying like a bitch in heat. Daniel had had sex with a number of girls. He was tall, athletic, attractive and had always been popular with the opposite sex. But this was his first black girl. And it was the wildest ride of his life.

Dixie loved to fuck, this much was obvious. Every inch of her writhing body was into it, every ounce of her soul. She fucked like her twat was hammering nails.

Daniel was covered in sweat as he shoved his cock into her, over and over and hard as he could. The bed frame stressed from their pounding, synced movements, and her vagina was so saturated his dick glided in and out of her with slippery ease. His cum began to rise.

"Ughhh..." he groaned.

Dixie had heard that before and knew he was coming. She fucked him with a little extra oomph, if that was possible.

"That's it, Baby, give it to me!" she squealed.

He did. His sperm burned its way up through his slithery shaft, and out, and deep into Dixie, while she kept pounding away and juicing his cock with her cunt muscles. He'd no sooner emptied his tank when she began to empty hers.

"Oh shit. Oh fuck!" she howled.

Her climax bordered on savage. Her entire body shook, the bed screeched and her nails dug into his skin. He felt the warm wet rush surround his cock inside her and seep out and cover his drained balls. She kept humping until her discharge was complete. The cadence of their fucking slowed and their groins detached. His body fell down next to hers and they kissed slowly and softly and long.

They held each other for a time, her head on his shoulder and his arm around her. Dixie had gotten some sleep after she'd left the radio station, but she was already spent. Daniel was exhausted and nodded off. Dixie eased herself out of the bed, put on her robe and went to the kitchen to finish making breakfast. Her man could sleep, and whenever he awoke his meal would be ready.

--

When Daniel awoke it was after eleven. Dixie was gone, but left him a note. It said that she'd gone to church and his breakfast was warming in the oven. Eat your meal, get a shower, make yourself at home, she'd be back as soon as she could, and then they'd whip up some dessert. In the bedroom.

The breakfast was piled high on a wide plate and having not eaten for seventeen hours, he wolfed down every succulent morsel. Cheesy scrambled eggs, hominy, bacon, biscuits and gravy, coffee and juice. He cleaned up, washed the dishes, took a shower, brushed his teeth with his fingers. He didn't want to put his soiled clothes back on, funky from dried sweat and blowjob residue, so he wrapped the towel around his waist and sat down on the couch and started perusing Ebony Magazine. He had just finished an article about Bill Cosby when he heard footsteps on the stairs, and Dixie came in through the kitchen.

She looked fabulous all dolled-up in her Sunday best. She wore a snug, blue, figure-flattering pencil dress which covered her curves like paint, and matching heels. A cross hanging on a gold chain sparkled against her coffee skin above the V-neck. Daniel rose from the sofa and knew his penis wouldn't be far behind. He walked to her, the towel loose around his waist.

"Damn, girl, you look hot," he said. "Good enough to eat."

"Sounds like a plan," she said.

She came into his arms and his towel fell to the floor. They kissed like it had been years, not hours.

"How was church?"

"Okay. I really didn't want to go today, but I knew if I didn't , Mamma would give me shit. You know, with a man in my room, and all. Living this close can be a pain in the ass sometimes. So I went to church, but left a little early. Wanted to get back here. I was happy when I saw your van was still parked outside."

"You kidding? Me, leave? And miss out on dessert? I couldn't pass up a Chocolate Sunday." He traced his fingers along her shoulders, down her back until they caressed her ass. He kissed her nose. "I bet every man in that congregation had a hard-on when they watched you walk out."

"Hmm," she cooed. "Only one hard-on I care about." Her hand dove between his thighs and felt his growing member. "Dessert?"

"Dessert."

They went to her bedroom. Daniel sat on the bed, his dick at full-staff, and watched Dixie disrobe. She kicked off her heels, stepped out of her dress and hung it carefully on a hanger in the closet. Off came her bra and the chain. She stepped closer and stood directly in front of him.

"Can you help me with this?" she asked, her thumb inside her panties.

Daniel reached out and slowly lowered the white panties down her long, bronze legs. He tugged her closer and stuck his nose into her African bush. He licked her lips, which were already wet with anticipation. He slipped his tongue into her, and craned his neck to get it in as far as possible. Dixie squealed with delight and dug her fingertips into his scalp.

She stood moaning on wobbly legs as he licked her out and then he sucked on her clit, now puffed and ready. Soon she realized it was monsoon season down below and she needed something to dam up the flood. It was time to put Daniel's cock in there. She eased his head away from her crotch. She bent down and kissed him and tasted herself in his mouth, while taking his cock in her hand and lowering her cunt to its tip. She lowered herself, sat on his lap, feeding the cock into her open snatch.

In a heartbeat, Dixie was slamming up and down like a jackhammer. Daniel lifted his groin and jabbed his cock into her, matching her movements, and held her waist firmly. He didn't want her to raise up too high because his cock might slip out and then her body could slam down straight on the head of his straight penis. That could hurt and she might break it.

On the edge of the bed they sat facing each other, their tongues embedded, her pumping cunt full of pounding cock, fucking and fucking and fucking until something had to give.

They both gave at the same time. After minutes of hard, midday lovemaking they unleashed together, and kept up their synchronized romp until both were done. They smiled and together collapsed onto the bed in laughter.

--

They stayed in bed through the afternoon. They did it all. Each came two more times and every ounce of flesh on their bodies was involved somehow, licked, kissed, sucked or fucked.

Daniel finally left around five, his skin electric and his body depleted. He felt like he'd run a marathon, or spent hours in a cage with an untamed beast. But damn he felt good. He went home, ate something, took a nap before going into work.

--

Now their affair was in high-gear. No more pussy-footing around. They were lovers. Over the ensuing months they worked their jobs, and made time for each other as much as possible. They wanted each other and were insatiable.

Dixie would still call him once in a while when he was on the air and make her request and talk dirty in her raspy voice for a few minutes and get him hard, telling him all the things she was going to do to him when he got off the air in the morning and came over to her place. The mornings when he got off and Dixie didn't have to work were his favorites because his mind was always wired after work and he could never get to sleep for hours. Going over to Dixie's place and taking her hot, naked ass to bed took care of that.

During the week they worked around her schedule, as he was flexible. They slept together three or four times a week. They went camping in the Shenandoah Mountains, took long hikes, cooked over a campfire and fucked in his van. They became an accepted site around the town, having lunch or dinner or shopping or whatever, the cute white deejay from the black station with the foxy black woman. But the thought of a deeper commitment didn't come up. They were taking their sweet time and enjoying each other.

Daniel had feelings for Dixie, and she for him, they both knew that. He loved their conversations, her sense of humor, the way she held him, the way she laughed, the way she kissed, and of course the way they fucked. It was incredible. He'd never envisioned such a sex life. But a turning point came along suddenly and unexpectedly and he knew it would have to end.