Blame It on the Alcohol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, be a good boy and eat mommy," I commanded as his tongue tasted my already soaking vagina. I grabbed the back of his head my fingers intertwining with his thick hair. "Laura was a cunt. If she had ooh... If she had just given you a little encouragement, she would... Oh yes right there... be the one about to have an orgasm instead of me."

My son raised up his face glistening with my juices. "You're about to have an orgasm?"

"Not if you stop," I replied frustrated with the discontinuation of my son's tongue. I shoved his face back into my yearning pussy. Luckily, he got the idea and resumed. "Yes baby, right there. That's mommy's clit. Uhmm, Yes! Keep going. Oh god darling I'm cumming! I'm cumming!"

My entire body shook as the most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my thirty-eight years on this earth electrified me from head to toe. In the aftermath, my heart pounding like thunder, I went completely limp.

My son slowly began to kiss his way up my body. "Uhm let me taste myself on you." We both started a slow but passionate make-out session. Our naked bodies intertwined as any thought to the taboo nature of what we were doing was put out of our minds. I could feel my son's manhood laying against my leg. Slowly life returned to it, and his cock stiffened once again to its prodigious size.

David lowered a hand and began to stroke my inner thigh up to my hungery pussy. He gazed into my eyes with a look that said he longed to go further but didn't have the courage to ask.

"I don't think that's a good idea honey. I'm not on the pill," I answered his unasked question.

"I'll pull out," he replied as he slid his finger along my outer folds. I shook as his stiff pole began to twitch just inches from my opening.

"No, you won't. You'll mean to but you won't," was what I said in reply but what I thought was; If you are ever inside me, I'm not going to let you pull out. I'll want it all. Your warmth and the pleasure you cock will bring. I won't want to experience it half way. And that is way too risky.

"Trust me, mom, I love you," My son answered before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me up to my feet.

I had to stand on my tiptoes for my lips to meet his. As we kissed, I felt myself melting into him. I have to get away. Sara, you turn around right now and go to your room and lock the door. Because if you don't and If David presses the issue of sex, you are not going to be able to hold out.

David reached under my hips and lifted me up ending my inner turmoil. Deciding to give in to my most lascivious desires I wrapped my legs around his waist never breaking our embrace. My son slowly began to walk toward my bedroom. My head was dizzy with pleasure as David lay me down on my bed. "Sara I desperately want you."

The fact that my son had just called me by my first name caused a ripple of excitement to jolt through my body. As tears started to well in my eyes, I could feel my resolve faltering. "David, I don't know... I..."

David placed a finger on my lips. "It's ok Sara. I'll be gentle."

I'm the one whose supposed to be treating you like a blushing virgin about to have sex for the first time. Instead, here I was acting like a girl with the boy she fantasizes about during her third-period math class. The lewdness of the situation caused my juices to start flowing even more. I reached down and took hold of David's cock and lined it up with my entrance. "Maybe I don't want you to be gentle."

My son took my request to heart. David violently thrust into me. Over and over his massive tool pistoned inside of me, all the way to the hilt and then pulled back to where only the tip remained. "Fuck me hard you motherfucker!" I screamed in ecstasy unable to control myself.

The wooden slats of the bed creaked in protest as David slammed in and out of me. My fingernails raked down his back as my pussy was filled completely. A woman could get addicted to being fucked like this. Laura is a fool for not locking down this stud cock. Well the hell with her. Laura's loss is mommy's gain.

The headboard slapped the wall as though it were high fiving it for a job well done. Which, if it were judging the pussy pleasing dicking I was receiving, was appropriate. My son's hands roughly handled my overly sensitive breasts. My nipples were rock hard as he rolled them between his fingers. I'm losing my god damned mind. I started to squirt coating David's washboard abs in my love juices.

"Sara, I'm going to cum. Time to pull out," David announced his speech ragged from exertion.

Immediately, my legs wrapped around my son. I dug my heels into his firm ass. I pressed hard in the same way I would if I was trying to spur on a stud thoroughbred. My hands came up and gripped his firm broad back. I pulled my face up until my mouth was next to his ear. "Don't pull out. I want to experience all of it. We're not doing anything halfway."

David gave me a surprised look, and for a second it seemed like he might argue against cumming inside his mother. But I gave him the withering stare that was the universal sign that mommy had spoken and her son best obey. David then pushed into me completely filling my pussy to the brim with his substantial piece of meat. Then as I felt the tale tell sign twitching that signaled I would soon be filled with my son's semen he kissed me with a fiery passion. As he pumped me full of what possibly could be life creating seed our tongues danced together. You're mine forever now. Not just as my son, but also my lover and possibly the father of my children.

Finally, both of us exhausted, David's cock deflated enough that it slipped out of me.

"Wow mom that was intense," my exhausted stud of a son said as he nuzzled his head into my shoulder. "But tell me why did you change your mind about me cumming inside you?"

I turned and kissed the top of my son's head. "I wanted the first time to be special. I didn't want it to be like some porn where the guy blows his load on the girl's tits or face."

"I don't know which is more shocking the fact that I just creampied my mom or that I just learned she watches porn," David joked.

"Well, it's been a dry spell. I'm not dead, and a woman does need something to get her going besides her vibrator," I said punching him playfully in the arm. "Go get showered."

David rose from the bed and grabbed me by the arm. "Why don't you join me? That is unless you plan on going back to your vibrator."

"I've created a monster," I giggled as I eagerly arose from the bed anxious to play under the water with my son.

12