Blank Spaces Ch. 03-04

Story Info
Tyler’s nightly exploration, lingerie arrives and a spa day!
6.2k words
4.79
4.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/18/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi guys and gurls!!!

I hope youre enjoying my new story!! Im having a lot of fun writing it! Its a little bit different than Masculinity Lost but still has the same love of super detailed outfits and forced feminization of a straight guy! Please please please feel free to message me and comment too!

Love yall so so so much :)

-Jessicaxoxoxxxxx

Chapter 3: A fitful night of sleep leads to exploration

Tyler woke up to sun shining through his penthouse windows. Groggily, Tyler yawned, stretching and trying to wake up a bit from his restless night, feeling like he barely slept at all.

Tyler got home from work after listening to his meditation tapes again on the drive, feeling much more relaxed than at work. He walked into his apartment humming a simple tune with a smile on his face, ready to get a good nights sleep for once. He took a quick shower, trying to clean off the odd feelings and thoughts of the day. Hopping out of the shower he stands in a towel looking at himself in the mirror. Hes clean shaven again, not remembering shaving his face in the shower, but other than that he looks normal.

As he's about to leave he see the red panties from last night hanging to dry. A sudden urge to put them on again and feel their soft lacy touch hits him, but he shakes it off. Intrusive thoughts aren't going to beat me.

Slipping on a casual t shirt and shorts, he pours himself a double of fine whisky and downs it in one go. Pouring another, he does the same. Pouring a final glass, he takes that back to his bed room to sip on and relax. Slipping on just a pair of boxer briefs, he decides to hit the hay and try and get a good nights sleep. Laying down and turning on his tv to unwind for a minute, Tyler is restless. The tv show couldn't hold his interest. His brain keeps slipping to those red panties and how good they felt that morning. His cock started getting hard at the thought.

Giving up on distracting himself with TV and with his cock at full mast, decides to indulge in jerking off. Maybe it'll help with sleep so he can get past this weird day. Switching the TV over to his favorite porn site, he puts on a typical porn of a white guy fucking a hot blonde from behind. As he starts stroking though, his dick gets softer. Stroking harder trying to get it back to life, he's horny now so he can't stop even though he's a limp noodle.

"Fuck, this never happens. Maybe the porn isnt doing it for me"

He thinks trying to rationalize his sudden impotence. Tyler jumped from video to video, trying to find something that would get him over the edge, but nothing he usually watched would get him hard.

He scrolls through the porn page and sees an interracial porn video of a small white blonde girl holding a massive black cock next to her face with eyes wide open in shock. Tyler's cock immediately sprang to attention at the sight of the cock. No, not the cock, the girl! Yeah, it was the girl looking all surprised by the massive back member. There's nothing wrong with liking porn with big dicks in it. Just like you don't watch an action movie with a scrawny guy as the main star, even if you are a scrawny guy.

Tyler quickly clicked on the link and watched the little white girl trying to fit this massive black cock in her mouth. Tyler watched her struggle before finally getting to half way down, her eyes looking up through her fluttering fake lashes at the large black man. Tyler was stroking furiously, timing his strokes with the bobs of her head on the dick, but as much as he stroked he couldn't get close to climax. He just remained on edge watching this chick go deeper and deeper on the cock.

"Maybe it's cause it's just a blow job. Let me try something else"

Tyler switched to a similar scene but with the girl riding the big black cock. It looked way too big to fit in her tiny pussy, but the girl took it to the hilt like a champ. The little 5' 2" blonde with big fake tits riding the 10 inch monster on the 6'4" black body builder was impressive.

"How does she take it all? It doesn't seem possible. That's gotta feel so..... full" Tyler thought while stroking to the interracial fucking. "What the fuck? Where did that thought come from?"

But then the girl switched it up and got on all fours. Her blonde pig tails swinging around as she looked over her shoulder as the black beast entered her little asshole. She moaned and groaned as the cock stretched her tiny pink hole. Danny's dick twitched and swelled In his hand watching her ass get stretched.

"Fuck that's hot. She's taking the whole thing in her ass! I wonder how that would feel?" Tyler thought but shook his head at the intrusive thought. Tyler stroked and stroked to the chick getting reamed in two. But still not able to cum.

Tyler clicked on more interracial porn, trying to find something that could relieve the pressure in his balls. But nothing seemed to do it. He was hard as ever but nothing would work.

Scrolling through, he saw a thumbnail that caught his eye. It had a little blonde chick in a maid outfit bent over sticking out her tight little butt with a big black cock resting on top of it. She had her hand to her mouth in faux surprise as she looked over her shoulder at the camera.

The maid outfit wasn't a typical maid outfit, but hyper sexualized. It was made of shiny satin material with thick black shoulder straps. The bodice was a corset that dramatically snatched in her waist while pushing up her DD sized breasts. The back of the corset was crisscrossed with white ribbon that pulled in her waist. The skirt, if you can call it that, barely came to the bottom of her heart shaped butt. The same shiny black satin covered the skirt but it was proofed out from the crinoline underneath that even the slightest bend showed off her butt. Fishnet stockings were attached to six garters and on her feet she wore glossy black patent leather platform pumps. Completely unsuitable for actual cleaning, the 5 inch heels had a hidden platform and a strap around the ankle.

Tyler quickly clicked on the link and watched the girl start dusting around an office with a large black man in a suit and tie at a desk. She's dusting a high shelf, showing off her lacy black panties underneath her skirt as she reaches the high point, when the guy grabs two handfuls of her ass. A girly "eeeepppp" came out of her mouth, followed by a moan. He grabbed her by the waist and carried her like she weighed nothing over to the couch, having her kneel on the cushions facing him.

She unzipped his pants, unfurling a huge 10 inch cock from his zipper. Tyler couldn't help himself as he jerked his white dick to the black cock.

"No, I'm jerking it to the blonde maid damnit!" Danny thought with his eyes glued to the black cock.

The blonde licked her glossy pink lips, her eyes covered with a heavy Smokey eye with long fake lashes. Her breasts heaved in the tight corset as she breathed heavily, practically begging to suck the cock.

"Go on, girl, suck my dick" the black man ordered.

"Yes Daddy. Thank you Daddy" the girl responded in a sweet girly voice before carefully licking the head before shoving it in her mouth.

She worked the thick cock up and down, slowly taking more in while moaning her pleasure at serving the man. Tyler jerked and jerked to the slow blow job but still couldn't cum! But when the man reached over and started massaging the girls ass through her panties causing her to moan around a mouthful of cock, an idea came to mind.

"Wouldn't it feel good to wear panties like her?"

Tyler's brain got fuzzy for a moment and suddenly he was standing next to the bed, naked, holding the red panties from the bimbo last night in his hands.

"What? How did I get here?" Tyler thought.

A muffled moan from the screen made Tyler look over. The slut in the video was deep throating the dick, a large black hand behind her head forcing it up and down. And the other hand was groping and slapping her panty clad butt.

Without a second thought, Tyler stepped into the panties and got into bed and slowly ran his fingertips over his panty covered cock. The red lace felt as soft and sensual as this morning as he left out a decidedly girly moan at the touch, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment.

"That's right, Candi, suck my dick bitch. Such a good little maid. Turn over now I want to fuck that ass."

Tyler opened his eyes and saw Candi on all fours, her peach shaped butt in the air framed by her poofy skirt. The man took some line and pulled her cheeky lacy panties to the side and slowly slipped a finger into her hole. Candi moaned softly at the intrusion, and Tyler imitated her moan. He looked down and saw his hand rubbing his hard cock encased in red lace like a pussy while his other hand was teasing his hole through his panties. He was so horny he couldn't stop.

He looked back up and saw two fingers now slipping inside Candi's ass. She was moaning with each thrust. Tyler felt the lotion he kept on his night stand rubbing against his bare asshole, his fingers teasing, unable to stop himself.

"I have to cum I have to cum I have to cum" he moaned.

The man on screen removed his fingers and replaced it with his hard cock. He rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass, teasing her with it. Tyler didn't same with his own fingers. While getting a shot of Candi's face looking over her shoulder as the cock entered her, Tyler saw the look of ecstasy across her face as the thick black cock stretched her hole. Danny made the same face as he slipped two fingers into his virgin butt, slowly rubbing his panty covered cock.

Candi was getting fucked harder and harder, moaning the whole time.

"Fuckkkk daddy! Fuuuuuuuuckkkkk! Fuck me fuck me fuck me!" Candi moaned. Or did that come from Tyler's mouth? The thick black dick going hilt deep, slamming into her tight butt causing ripples through the cheeks with each thrust. Tyler is toying his own ass in time with the thrusts, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

"Oh fuck daddy I'm gunna cum soon!!" Candi yells. The black man grabs her hips and flips her onto her back like a rag doll, never leaving her ass. As she is flipped over, her skirt flips up at the same time, showing off her transparent lacy black panties. Tyler is so close and wants to cum in time with Candi and he's rubbing and thrusting so fast his hands are a blur.

As he watches the camera pans down to her panties as she yells "oh FUCK DADDY IM CUMMING!"

But in her panties wasn't a tight pussy. But a small pink chastity cage wrapped around a little white dick. And at that moment that caged dick spasmed out a watery cum as Candi moaned and screamed her ecstasy. As she came, the black man pulled out and covered her panty covered cage with thick white cum. Spurt after spurt soaked the lacy panties until they were completely see through.

Tyler saw the cage covered in sissy and man cum and couldn't have been more turned on as he femininely screamed and moaned along with Candi, flooding his panties with his cum. His fingers were knuckle deep toying with his prostate as he came harder than he ever had. His eyes closed as pleasure took over his body.

A moment. A minute. An hour. Who knows how much time passed before Tyler opened his eyes. On the screen before him was the paused porno stopped on a close up of Candi licking the big black cock clean. She had her tongue extended on the head of the cock as she looked into the camera with a mix of shame, humiliation, and also pure lust. And that was the last thing Tyler saw before his eyes closed and he fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: Packages arrive and a spa day

Tyler woke up disheveled, disoriented, and tired. He rubbed his eyes and looked up from his big comfy king sized bed at the TV. Candi's piercing blue eyes stared at him, cock still in her mouth, from the paused porn. Tyler looked into those beautiful blue eyes and still couldn't believe that they belonged to a guy. Sure, he'd seen those queers on drag race before, but they all looked campy and over the top. Candi looked all woman. She even had tits! If it wasn't for that metal cage around her dick, Tyler would have had no idea she was really a he.

Shaking his head awake, he lifted the covers off and saw he was still wearing his panties.

"Not my panties, it's the sluts panties!" He thought as he walked to the bathroom to wash away the cobwebs of his restless night of sleep.

Looking in the mirror, he saw bags under his eyes looking haggard. Even though the reason why he went to sleep was stressing him out, masturbating to that queer porn with a finger in his butt and panties on, he went to sleep at an early hour. He got plenty of sleep and he didn't remember waking up at all. Why was he so exhausted??

He grabbed some Tylenol for his headache, and also his daily vitamins. As he dumped out the vitamins, he looked at them closely. One was a blue pill with b on the side and the other a small white pill.

"Aren't my vitamins normally capsules?" He thought. "Hmmm must be new packaging" and he swallowed them dry.

Turning on the shower and steamer so it can wake up, Tyler went about his daily skin care routine. Looking as handsome as he did took effort and money, and he wasn't gunna let his money maker go by the wayside as he carefully washed and moisturized his face. He didn't realize he had carefully shaved his face, not part of his normal routine, as he finished brushing his teeth and turned to get in the shower. But then he realized he was still wearing the red lacy panties. His cum from last night had dried inside as he looked disgusted at himself.

"God, these are gunna need to be washed" he said as he carefully took them off and hand washed them with delicate soap and hanging them up to dry.

He didn't realize what he did until he was out of the shower and saw them up drying.

"Why the fuck did I wash those! Just throw them away man!" He thought but an odd voice inside his head said "but they would just go to waste. And they did feel good last night..."

Tyler shook his head at the intrusive thought and just went to get dressed, not wanting to deal with it anymore.

Slipping on a pair of joggers over his boxer briefs and an expensive "casual" t shirt and some slip ons, Tyler headed over to his kitchen. Normally, Tyler would have a protein filled breakfast to get him ready for a workout later. But the thought of all those calories disgusted him at the moment, so he grabbed a yogurt and a bow of fruit instead. "Yes, don't want to pack on too much weight. It's time to trim down" that new voice said to him again. With summer coming up soon, it made sense to trim some excess weight.

Checking on some emails and messages over his light breakfast, he made an appointment at his usual spa. Nice relaxing facial and massage will do him good. Get his mind right. Slipping in his air pods and putting on his meditation, Tyler grabbed his keys and headed out. With his AirPods in, he didn't seem to notice the rather large pile of pink boxes stacked inside his door.

In no time at all, at least to Tyler, he was at Sensations Spa. His usual high-end spa that catered to upper class individuals who liked their privacy. Tyler was greeted by a very pretty blonde woman in a teal, almost scrub like uniform, bearing the name of the business on her left breast.

"Mr Matthew's, so good to see you again. I see you booked an all morning package..." the blonde faltered for a moment looking at the details of his package. "Umm Mr Matthews, this is a little... different than what you normally request. Are you sure you want this?"

Tyler was annoyed at the gall this lowly receptionist had. He paid good money for this spa for the reason of personal privacy. So what if a guy got a facial every once in awhile? It was good for the skin and not only for women.

"Yes, I am sure. And I don't really appreciate the tone you're having with me. You don't want me to call your supervisor do you?"

The woman immediately sprung back to practiced professionalism with a warm and welcoming smile. No way was she gunna lose this cushy job cause this guy wanted to do.... All this. To each their own I guess. Just didn't expect it from such a masculine looking guy.

"Damn, why are all the cute ones gay. But he is a prick so no loss there" she thought to herself.

"Of course not, Mr Matthews. Once you're undressed in the locker room, please take one of our robes and Jillian will meet you for your massage." she said to Tyler.

"Yeah, that's what I thought." Tyler said with a huff and walked into the locker room, missing the girl giggling and shaking her head behind him.

Tyler laid down nude onto the massage table underneath the blanket. Sighing in relief, he looked forward to the relaxation of the next few hours. He looked up and saw the buxom brunette, Jillian, come in wearing the same almost medical like scrubs uniform as the receptionist. But he uniform definitely fit all the curves she worked hard for in Pilates and yoga, as well as her natural gifts up top. Her soft brown eyes didn't share the same warmth that her smile held as she looked at Tyler, the jerk who was constantly ogling her and asking her out. Not one for finance bros, his charm and money did nothing for her. But, she was a professional so she let it slide, as long as he paid.

"Mr Matthews, so good to see you" she lied as she looked at her tablet showing what he ordered. "After your massage I see well be doing..." her eyebrows raised at the order, but she wasn't foolish enough to question it. Sure, it might have been a mistake on the online order at first but the receptionist up front would have handled that.

"Seems like Mr Matthews is a bit... different than I thought" Jillian mused.

"... we'll be doing something... different I see. Any questions before we get started?" she said aloud.

Tyler, already agitated from the previous day and the little girl up front, wasn't feeling his normal flirting game he had with Jillian. But damn did she fill out that outfit right!

"Yes yes yes, Jill. I know it all. Let's just get to it, alright sweet cheeks? Had a long week so not much for chatter today" Tyler flippantly said as he slipped on his ear buds, not wanting to hear the generic "relaxation" crap that was pumping into the room.

"God this guys a pig. But whatever maybe whatever chick he's seeing now is into all this. Or guy. Maybe he's bi?" Jillian thought as she rubbed the massage oil into her hands as Tyler closed his eyes, drifting off into his "relaxation tapes".

Tyler came to on a different table. More of a chair than anything. He was lounged backwards and felt his toes being toyed with. He had something covering his eyes and removed the two cucumbers from them. Must've dosed off and they finished with the facial. His cheeks felt super smooth and hydrated. With a groan, he sat up, moving the recliner to a seated position and looked down at himself.

Covered only by a small white towel, he looked at most of his body. But now, instead of his legs and chest and arms covered in a masculine net of hair, he saw he was completely hairless! His skin gleamed in the lights of the room from moisturizer. His tanned skin combined with the hairlessness made his legs look.... Well feminine. His hours in the gym made for a strong set of legs, but without the hair they looked decidedly feminine, and a sexy set of feminine legs at that. His torso still had his six pack, but now hairless it looked like some twinks upper body. His arms still had some muscular tone, but decidedly more feminine now without any hair, especially his under arms.

He ripped off the towel and saw the worst part. Where once he had a groomed mass of hair above his groin, now he his pubes we're neatly trimmed low into a heart shape above his member.

He touched the soft hair above his groin with his hand, completely shocked at what had happened, when he noticed his hand looked different. Specifically his nails. While he remained a pretty well groomed guy and took care of his nails making sure no gunk was under them, he'd never had a manicure before. Now, he clearly had. His nails were smoothed and evened out, carefully manicured into feminine looking ovals. It even looked like they had put a clear polish on them as they shined in the light.

12