Bleached Blonde Latinas Ch. 01

Story Info
As Jane plots a new video, her husband sends her new boy-toy.
6k words
4.38
5.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bleached Blonde Latinas vs the Boner Boys - Ch. 01

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Many of the characters contained herein have appeared in my previous stories. This one picks up where "Life of Koh" ends.

Jane lay naked on the large bed, propped up on pillows, her luscious, delectable bush of golden amber concealing a cunt that was ripe for penetration. She wanted it bad. Dan walked towards her and then stopped. With hands on hips, and a shit-eating grin on his face, he posed for her; a diva who knew what he had and was proud to show it off. In the early days of Donkey they were inseparable, each claiming the other to be the best fuck ever, but relationships based solely on sex rarely last. Jane of course had since gotten married to a wealthy and kinky Japanese mogul, while Dan remained a veritable butterfly, floating and gravitating from partner to partner, a bisexual dream-maker, heart-breaker.

He hadn't always been that way. When they first met, Dan was hetero through and through, and he quickly became her number-one stable-boy. But a right of passage for every male working for Donkey Productions was to perform in a homosexual scene. Jane would argue of course that it wasn't homo if sexy girls are watching, but that's beside the point. Sexy girls were watching, and yet, Dan did a scene one day with a penis of interest, and the next thing anyone knew, they were a full-fledged couple.

Tall, goofy-looking, and socially awkward, Dan possessed steel between his legs, and he knew how to use it. And once in use he underwent a metamorphosis, becoming intense, assertive and relentless, wielding his massive weapon with authority. Sex turned his deficiencies into assets, and he drove Jane wild. His cock felt like a lead pipe inside her. She couldn't believe his strength, his stamina, his non-stop pounding. His cock-head was abnormally large too, and it would brush against her vulva on its way in, and brush once more on its way out. It was like a high-tech dildo poking around inside there.

Now, with hands on hips, Dan smiled sheepishly while Jane eyeballed his junk. Seeing his penis go from soft to hard, or hard to pulsating, as it currently was, or pulsating to spurting love juice, as it would soon be, was a treat of which she never tired. Aware of someone else in the large bedroom, Dan turned his head, and saw a young Japanese man reclining on a divan. "Who's your friend," he asked, and quite suggestively too. His penis quickly elevated its game, wagging up and down, with large veins bulging on the agitated shaft.

"Fucking faggot," Jane muttered, as she was wont to do when Dan's homo tendencies surfaced, but it was said with love. After all, Jovi could make any bone hard. He was a handsome rascal. Besides, Jane no longer cared how Dan was bent, as long he could do his thing when she needed him to. And it wasn't just fucking and sucking; Dan could be spanked, whipped, butt-fucked - you name it. Beads up the ass, weights on his testicles, hot wax on his dong, boots to the balls...Jane used him to play out her fantasies, which also provided fodder for the scripts that enabled Donkey Productions to carve out a niche in the fetish porn market.

Jovi was summoned, and as he rose from the divan it was easy to guess what he had been doing. Jane felt like a proud parent, seeing him erect. Just like Dan would have been, she thought, had he just come off the divan. Already conditioned to like Dan, due to Jane's ravings, and having seen him perform in Donkey videos, the young Japanese man was intrigued, to say the least. Jovi's cock may not have been as imposing as the donkey-dicked one, but his was a damn cute one, one that was a visual treat, either hard or soft. Many girls liked to see it soft, just so they could start from scratch...but we digress.

Jovi stuck out his hand, and Dan shook it. "Hey, hey, hey; what the fuck?" Jane admonished the two men. "That's not how boner boys shake hands. Daniel, do something..."

Eager to please, Dan grabbed his rod from its base and began slapping it against Jovi's, who quickly caught on and followed suit. The men engaged in some serious swordplay until Jane hinted that enough was enough.

Dan unexpectedly knelt down to pay homage to his new friend, or was it rival? He assumed they were going to have a threesome, so why not? He had some incredible cock-sucking skills, which he now demonstrated. Dan liked to deep-throat his dicks, and Jovi could feel the tingle all the way down to his toes. One man's mouth was like a vacuum cleaner, while the other was surprised by how much he was enjoying it; a little too much perhaps, because spillage had now become Jovi's biggest concern. Jane wouldn't be happy if his semen were wasted on Dan.

Jovi's cock had been inside a male mouth before, but it was fair to say that he was a hesitant homo - tolerant of it, at best. However, Dan turned him on, just as Jane predicted, and yes, spillage was a real concern, but right when he thought he might lose it, the possessor of the double-digit dong pulled back, and Jovi's manhood stood tall, like a monument, glistening with spittle. Now it was he who showed off, and it turned out that Dan didn't have a monopoly on penis-wagging.

"Well done, homos, but I need dick, and I need it now..."

Dan pounced on Jane like a panther, straddling her and rubbing his cock all over her face. She took the bait and lashed at it with her tongue when it passed by her mouth. With some men you want them to cum before they fuck you, so they can last longer, but with Dan it didn't matter. He'd stay hard as long as she needed him to, no matter how many loads he shot. If you want to know the recipe for becoming a number-one stable-boy, look no further.

Once his rig found its way into her mouth, Jane attacked it with gusto - licking, biting, slobbering, and talking dirty to it in the most imaginative ways she could think of. Porn empresses have reputations too, just like Donkey studs, and it was expected that she be a dynamo in bed. But if Jane felt pressure to deliver she never showed it, probably because behind the confident, creative, successful woman lay a dirty slut.

The first orgasm was drenching, with Jane taking it like the pro she was, never flinching as semen landed in her eye, clogged her nostrils, and dribbled down her face, which she greedily smeared. Their lovemaking always began this way. Dan delivers facial to make him feel dominant, with Jane accepting his sperm as a gift. His bravado stoked, Dan proceeds to fuck her, mercilessly, into submission, without let-up, remaining hard after each orgasm, turning Jane into a whimpering kitten, begging for more. It was hard to keep track of his eruptions because half the time he never pulled out. This was real life, not porn, so no need for a money-shot, he reckoned, but after a few confirmed orgasms, and one or two unconfirmed ones, he'd need a brief respite, and he'd start to engage in some serious cunnilingus, hoping to receive his own facial. That's when Jane took over, and the whips and hot wax would make an appearance.

Jovi was content to watch. He admired Dan's technique, and was amazed at how he got Jane to lose control the way she did, writhing and screaming, panting and moaning, spasming and gushing. She never did that with him, but it was an incredible turn-on simply to see her this way, like a cat in heat, and he was pulling on his meat as hard as he could. For his first ejaculation he arched his back, stood on his heels, and engaged in some long-distance shooting, but the two lovers were so engaged they scarcely took notice of the warm, sticky love juice that landed on them.

Dan had an enormous pee-hole, as large as anyone had ever seen. Along with his elephant-eared cock-head, his dick really did resemble a hammerhead shark, which was his nickname when he first came to work for Donkey. Hammerhead evolved into Donkey Dan; and it took a special kind of penis to earn two nicknames. As everyone knows, the company logo was a mini-skirted slut standing next to a Donkey with an erect cock jutting out, but very few people knew that it was Dan's cock that has been used as a model for the Donkey - a fitting tribute if ever there was one.

****

Herman sat in front of his computer screen and hit the start button. Once on the ins with Jane but now banished, he had remained on the Donkey payroll. It was Hideki's idea, who knew a resource when he saw one, which in this case was the former houseboy's addiction to porn, particularly Donkey porn, not too mention some serious, mind-bending perversions. Hideki didn't get wealthy by being stupid, and his hunch on Herman paid off, because he was constantly browsing porn websites and blogs and promoting the Donkey brand in ways that only a connoisseur and devotee could. Herman gravitated seamlessly into managing and editing the Donkey website. It was a labor of love, so he was good at it. Nobody told him to do it; nobody had to.

He created a blog on the website, which he moderated and, calling himself PEEK-FREAK, he expounded on all things Donkey, as well as things Donkey-adjacent. But Herman's greatest triumph was probably his reviews and descriptions of the videos as they became available on the site. Few porn reviewers, if any, spent as much time as he did on hemlines, thighs, crossed legs, cellulite, or how long-sleeve dresses put him on an upskirt-alert in ways that short-sleeves didn't. Or denim skirts, and how it was almost impossible to sit down or rise up in one without showing crotch. An upskirt had to be accidental or unintended for Herman to achieve maximum arousal; anything less would draw his ire for being contrived.

Being the moderator of a porn blog liberated Herman, who now had a forum, an outlet, to voice his opinions. It was a place where his perversions could seem somewhat normal. It was therapeutic. Anyone can spread their legs, he'd comment, still harping on upskirts, his words dripping with venom, but seeing panties when you're not supposed to was priceless. The perfect upskirt was when the victim was a hottie or a stuck-up bitch who didn't get nude, and a brief glimpse of her undies was all you were going to get. Herman could imagine the look of mortification on her face when she watched the playback and saw her unscripted exposure. A short skirt or a mini-dress got his blood racing just for the potential of an 'uppie', as he liked to call them, and potential was all a social misfit like him asked for. A sexy girl wearing shorts meant nothing to him, but an average-looking girl in a mini got him excited. It was all about potential. And what was up with those things that looked like skirts, but were really shorts? How cruel was that? Herman had some serious issues.

Because of his upskirt mania, he created an alter-ego, UPPIE-MAN, and used it to document all the panty sightings that appeared on the Donkey videos, taking note of the woman, the time, the length, the color, the arousal factor - especially the arousal factor. Once PEEK-FREAK posted a review he'd wait a day, or a few hours, if he couldn't contain himself, log in as UPPIE-MAN, and document each and every upskirt with passionate and obsessive insight.

Though nude when watching the videos, Herman didn't immediately jerk-off, as one might think; in fact, he did the opposite. His goal was to make it to the end without cumming, which he rarely did, because just as water seeks its own level, once a video entered into the right territory, without even realizing he was doing it, he would begin to fiddle and diddle. This led to an inevitable conclusion, which was Herman being unable to restrain himself, would quicken his pace and stroke just hard enough to cause an explosion. Taking note of the time, he'd report how many minutes it took him to cum, in video-time as well as real-time, and this became a regular feature of his reviews.

Jane was currently between projects, but she had an idea hat was still in the embryonic stage. Fascinated with chikan, or Japanese molesters, she imagined a group of young males aged between eighteen to twenty, and they would run around naked and cause mischief among unsuspecting groups of females. Many a night she would toss and turn, unable to sleep, consumed by visions of naked young bucks. They'd be aroused and erect, she'd walk among them, and they'd jerk in appreciation of her hotness.

Chikan Donkey-style would require some unique twists, starting with the men. Should they be western, Japanese, or a combination? Jane knew the type of Japanese man she wanted; someone exactly like Jovi, and she also knew how to recruit them. It was Hideki who had sent her the prototype. His porn company auditioned men the old-fashioned way, by having them masturbate. The video clips were sent to Jane, who compiled a dossier. Penis size didn't necessarily matter. In fact, her chikan might be more interesting, she thought, if the victimized girls could have a laugh and maybe humiliate the molesters over their tiny pee-pees.

Jane already had a short list of three or four Japanese men that she liked, keeping their audition videos in a file she called 'boner boys'. As she worked out the script she realized the need for lots of women, perhaps as many as ten, in order to handle all the men, and since the men would be special, so too must the women. Thus she exercised patience, waiting for inspiration to strike.

Sometimes porn-makers are content to churn out formula, while other times they aim high. Jane was aiming high. Her version of Chikan was going to be her biggest and best video ever. She needed new faces, and had one woman in mind who she thought would be ideal, so there was still a lot of casting to do. There were also multiple themes to consider; the molesting aspect of course, but there was also the female revenge, and Jane could not conceive of a group of naked men without a little genitalia fondling, which led to another question, should the boner boys be gay or straight?

To keep from getting bored, and anxious to deliver product for the website, Jane began to do a series of short videos that were around ten minutes in length. Things fell into place when Marlow traveled to Japan for a few weeks to do more episodes of her show, leaving Koh behind in her care. With little to do on the days when he wasn't working on Soapland, he swam and lounged by the pool. "Let's put the little bugger to work," Jane said one day to Jinmin, her assistant, so they had him lie down on an air mattress by the pool and jerk-off. Jinmin sat down in a chair beside him as he wanked, and Jane arranged the camera so that her crotch was in view the entire time.

Herman usually had advance notice when Donkey released a video, so he was surprised when it showed up in his in-box. He noted that at 01:06 there was an upskirt sighting; pink panty under a denim skirt, which allowed him to speculate on whether the denim had been chosen specifically to titillate. Koh may have been jerking, but Herman's eyes were focused on Jinmin's crotch, mesmerized by the pink triangle between her legs. His hand had went to work, and he dutifully reported that at 04:53 he popped his cookies.

There had been more videos. One saw Jinmin piss on Koh while he whacked. Another had her holding his legs up in the air so that he would cum on his own face. But it was all Koh, all the time, which didn't sit well with Herman. It should have been him that was playing with his thingy in front of Jinmin. Herman always wanted to be a porn star, but men with six-inch dicks were common, and his propensity for peering up girl's skirts and spilling his seed on them when they weren't looking made him unpleasant to be around. It was unfortunate, because he would have made a fantastic chikan.

Tired of watching Koh beat-off, Herman wasn't expecting much when he played the latest video, but his pulse quickened right from the outset, for it began with Jane sitting in a chair, probably the same one Jinmin sat in. Nobody wore a mini like Jane. The one she had on now was a paisley design - yellow being the primary color, with black, red, and green splotches. He wished she'd stand up so that he could see the dress length, but based on the amount of thigh she was showing...shit, he was in trouble, he needed a release. His cock was on fire, and he was only twenty seconds into the video.

Hemlines, thought Herman, making mental notes. Hemlines, crossed legs, thighs; he had to hit the pause button so he could gather his composure. Had there already been an uppie and maybe he missed it? He had to run it back in slow motion to be certain, but before he did he began to wonder the color. Had he been dressing Jane he would have chosen light-blue panties, in perfect contrast to the dress. Herman thought back to the first time he saw Jane showing off more than she intended. Now bear in mind that this was a man who had massaged her, bathed her, even trimmed her pubic hair, and yet, despite the intimacy, his fondest remembrance was a day when she sat down in a chair and he caught a quick glimpse of white underwear under her purple dress. He still masturbated to that mental image.

Herman took a deep breath. 'Don't cum now', he thought to himself. He was no longer a reviewer; he had gone back to being a pervert, watching a never-before-seen video of a woman whom he worshiped. He couldn't concentrate, but if he jizzed right now he might not fully appreciate the rest of the video, of which he had only seen twenty seconds. Thus, he was on the horns of a dilemma: to jerk or not to jerk.

Mustering all his strength, he was able to hold off, and resumed watching. The camera had pulled back to reveal Dan, who was lying down on the same air mattress that Koh had been on. They were definitely going low-budget, but who cared when the players were Dan and Jane? Would they fuck, suck, or would Dan wank? The suspense was intoxicating. Then everything changed. A young dude stood over Dan. Herman was flummoxed. For a second time he had to hit the pause button. Then he played back the man's entrance in slow motion. Who did he remind him of? It must be Apollo, thought Herman, who probably had no visual perception of the Greek god, but Jovi fit the profile of what a god should look like. He was above average height for a Japanese man, perhaps five-foot-ten. He was very lean; it appeared as if he had zero body fat. What appealed most to Herman though was that he was virtually hairless, except for the mop on his head. No hair on his chest or back, barely any on his arms and legs, and just a small patch around his pubes.

The tape resumed at normal speed. Jovi was now sucking Dan, who moaned and rolled his head in an exaggerated manner, which he always did when on the receiving end of a blowjob. Herman looked down at his own pecker, which had resumed racing in the fast-lane. "Be still, my friend," he said. "We'll be cumming soon enough."

Dan was now fellating Jovi. Jane was watching; she was all legs and thighs. No undie sighting yet, but the men stopped sucking long enough to stand up, lift Jane out of the chair, and lay her down on the mattress. The pause button was hit once more. Jane had on lime green panties! Whoa! They must be new, for he had never seen them before. At one time he was the custodian of her underwear, and he knew them all by heart. Herman couldn't take it anymore; the panties sent him over the edge, and he now stroked with purpose.

It didn't take long, and the seconds leading up to it were so gratifying, his body began to quiver as he neared the finish line. Herman slumped in his chair and let out an audible groan. He didn't move a muscle, other than what was necessary for his body to eject semen. His seed squirted all over the place; his legs, belly, the keypad, the floor, but it didn't matter, he was sated. He didn't even bother to clean up; he sat there all sticky, breathing deeply, thinking how great life was.

12