Blended Family Pt. 11

Story Info
Carla and Laurie play with Miranda.
3.5k words
4.44
8.3k
14
1

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/10/2024
Created 12/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers

Zack was getting ready. It was a 4 day weekend, and his dad was taking him fishing. It had been a tradition since he was 6 years old, and even though he would have liked to skip the fishing, and score another date with Jaime or some hot, wild sex with his sisters, his dad was insistent.

*****

His step Mom also had plans. Melissa could feel the fluttering of excitement, Denise Shelby, her best friend from college was just about to arrive. They had been lovers for the 4 years both of them had been in college, it was hot, torrid and they were at it almost every day, neither of them could get enough of each other. They'd done all kinds of racy things, the riskiness of what they had done had made it hotter.

She could feel the warming up, and she lay back in bed, getting her 7 inch dildo, and started to stroke her body, mmmmmm, and let her mind drift back....

Getting frisky out in public had really made them extra hot and horny. Denise, on her knees among the library shelves, her face under Melissa's skirt, eating her bare cunt wildly, doing her best to bring her lover off before someone caught them going at it, while Melissa fought to keep herself from crying out as her orgasm swamped her.

In the park, between a stand of trees, going down on each other in a heated 69, both of them crying out as orgasm seized them.

At a fancy restaurant, Melissa underneath the table, hidden by the tablecloth, hiking up Denise's skirt and eagerly licking at her heated cunt, bringing her off as she fought to appear normal.

Out on the shore of Copples lake at sunset, Denise on her hands and knees as Melissa fucked her with an 8 inch strap on dildo, driving her to a gut wrenching climax.

Even after Melissa had said "I do" at her first marriage, where Denise had been her Maid of Honor, it was obvious that marriage would not slake their lust for each other. Before the ceremony, in the church dressing room, Melissa had been a bundle of nerves. Denise stripped her down, dessing her in her virginal snow white wedding lacy bra, the matching set of virginal white, lacy crotch-less panties, white garter belt and white stockings.

"Now, let me take care of your nerves, baby."

Denise had bent her over a table, she had brought her dildo with her, and quickly strapping it around herself, she got behind Melissa, and placed it against her entrance.

Denise purred, "Seeing your sexy body wearing nothing but your white wedding underwear, is really hot. Getting to fuck the bride before the husband, oh yeah, I love it."

Melissa felt the welcome intrusion as Denise slid in, slowly, until all 8 inches were stuffing her pink hole. Melissa gave out a drawn out sigh of pleasure as Denise had her filled to the brim. Denise pulled back and gripping Melissa's hips tightly, Denise gave her a pre-wedding doggy style fucking.

Denise could feel wild surging of pleasure, listening to her lover's grunts and soft cries of pleasure, her lust at a fever pitch, filled with sizzling hot, naughty feelings racing through her as she fucked her lover just before her wedding ceremony, while she was wearing her virginal white undies.

Melissa could feel the rising of pleasure, oh god, she was gonna cum while being fucked just before her wedding, and she put her hand over her mouth to muffle the loud growl of pleasure as she felt her cunt tighten up, gripping at the pleasure giving dildo in the midst of orgasm.

Denise was red hot, she slipped off the harness, turned the dildo around and fucked her sizzling cunt. The shaft was all slick and smeared with Melissa's juices, ramming her pink hole and tweaking at her throbbing clit, until Melissa crawled over, yanked out the dildo and dove in face first to finish her off. Melissa got a full on facial as Denise's juice welled up to pour over her face.

When the reception was winding down, Denise was overjoyed when Melissa cooed that she would love a warm up, and Denise was on her knees, licking her sizzling cunt wildly, until Melissa flew over, and dumped a healthy serving of juices all over her Maid of Honor's face.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm, fuck yes, oh yes baby, lick my cunt, you little cunt licker, yes, yes, MMMMMMM."

Melissa cried out as her orgasm seized her, and they quickly rearranged themselves in a 69, and became one orgasmic organism, giving and receiving until both let out pussy muffled cries of pleasure in one more glorious explosion, the remembered cries of pleasure as she dildoed herself to a glorious explosion.

Denise had landed a plum position in Paris as an English teacher, and they had not seen each other in 10 years. Melissa was ready and willing to pick up their hot, sexual relationship, she hoped that Denise would remember, and feel the same way.

*****

Carla and Laurie were also warmed up. Mom was going to be visiting her college friend, and Zack and Dad would be fishing, which left plenty of time to play. Accordingly, they decided to play with Miranda Richardson. When Carla had phoned her, she was very eager to see Carla and her sister, and told them to bring their toothbrushes, as they would not be going home after the fun started.

When they told their Mom that they were going to go and have a weekend sleepover at a friend's house, that cleared easily. To Melissa, it was like an all clear. She could pick up Denise at the airport, bring her home and see what developed.

*****

When Carla and Laurie arrived at Miranda's house, it wasn't just a house, it was more of a mansion. They drove up the driveway and paused, eyes wide, they were in the high rent district, it was obvious that she was a wealthy widow. They parked and walked up to the front door, bodies trembling with desire.

At the front door, Carla buzzed the intercom. A camera mounted just above the door swiveled towards them, they lifted their faces and gave a big smile.

Miranda's voice came through the intercom, "Hello sweet sugars. Come right in, you'll find me upstairs, second door down the hall, I am so wet and horny, come and get me sweeties!"

Carla opened the door, closing it behind her and Laurie, they heard the heavy duty locks clank shut. They went to the stairs, took 2 deep breaths to steady their nerves, then went upstairs, arriving at the door, they pushed the door open gently, and stepped in.

As promised, Miranda was nude, stretched out on the bed, thighs spread wide, a big smile on her face. Her small soft breasts stood up, the dusky rose colored nipples poking up stiffly. Miranda's body was very petite and lean, her hips were slim and her tummy was flat, her pussy was now totally bald, just like Carla and Laurie. Her legs were shapely, her blonde hair was in a loose tangle, and her blue eyes glowed with heat. Carla seemed transfixed, staring at the smooth, hairless cunny. That's where my face will be, her mind cooed, right between those sexy legs.

Miranda cooed, ''Get your sexy bodies naked, then do what you want to do.''

Carla and Laurie stripped, aware of Miranda's gaze fixed on her, taking in the nude view.

''Mmmmm, all smooth, so bare, such a sexy pubes, makes it so much easier to kiss it and lick it.'' Miranda's voice was like a lust filled husky caress, "Now, come to me Carla, and taste my juices." To Laurie she purred, "You look so sexy sweetheart, just as hot as Carla said you were. Now, come and sit on my face, let my lips greet you properly."

Carla stepped towards the bed, enjoying Miranda's eyes watching her. She had only one thing in mind, to lick Miranda to a thundering climax. She got between the spread, her pussy lips were tight, slicked up with juices, and Carla savored the scent of Miranda in heat. She saw Laurie taking position just above Miranda's face, it made her almost crazy with lust.

Miranda looked up, and saw the sweet cunt of Laurie approaching. Laurie reached down and held her pussy lips open so that the soft wet inner folds were completely revealed in a tantalizing, pinkly shimmering display, her pulsing clit rising up, stiffening quickly, the deep pink coral interior shining with her juices. Looking into the hot, eager pink hole made Miranda's mouth water. She lowered slowly, seeing Miranda's eyes, wide and hungry, eager to bury her tongue deep into the soft, wet, pink folds.

"That's right," Laurie whispered as she inched her pussy toward's Miranda's mouth. "Lick my pussy. You'll love it, lick me Miranda, lick my hot, wet cunt, make me cum all over your sexy face."

Carla was just as excited, she moved her face closer and closer toward the older woman's nakedly waiting cunt, her eyes riveted on the lustful sight. She glanced up, saw Laurie's eyes flare open, and she mooned, deep and low in her throat, as she saw Miranda's hands come over Laurie's hips and guide her down faster, unable to wait any longer to taste the rich wetness of Laurie's sizzling heat.

Carla moved in closer to the slender pink opening, she gazed at its long, pink trail downward to where it joined the rounded white ovals of her buttocks just above the puckered circle of Miranda's tight little ass-hole. The scent of Miranda's arousal filled her nostrils, and Carla felt another bolt of sizzling lust race through her. She brought her hands into play, as she greedily spread Miranda's deep pink pussy lips apart with her thumbs, plastering her mouth against the soft tender flesh, and burying her tongue deep into the hot, liquid depths awaiting her oral ministrations.

Laurie discovered that Miranda really knew what she was doing in lady loving, Laurie's body squirmed in naked pleasure atop Miranda's mouth and moans of lust filled joy filled the room as Miranda brought her lady loving talents to bear. God, her cunt licking was second to none, and Laurie rode the giddy wonderland of building passion.

Carla's tongue raced up inside the Miranda's seething vagina. She was amazed, Miranda's pussy was a totally different taste. Unlike her step sister Laurie, whose pussy had a hot, musky taste, Miranda's was light, tart, almost like biting into a ripe pair. The dichotomy of pussy tastes excited her even more, as she felt the pulsating clasp of Miranda's inner walls as she rotated her tongue like a corkscrew through the soft, yielding, heated flesh.

Eager to taste all of her delicious entrances, Carla slid her tongue down along the taint, and she wiggled her wet tongue all over the tiny puckered starfish below. Miranda growled into Laurie's wet heat covering her mouth as Carla's tongue teased at her tight, twitching ass-hole. She licked and slobbered all over it, laving the tight pucker as Miranda's body writhed from her lascivious mouthing, then probed the tight hole with her tongue, feeling a slight give as Miranda's muffled sounds of pleasure grew more regular and louder.

Miranda pulled her mouth away from Laurie's dripping cunt just long enough to growl, "Ooooh, finger my pussy and asshole, while you lick it... both together... finger fuck my holes, I love it!" She then pulled Laurie's hips back down, her tongue sliding back into that tight little coin slot.

A bolt of lust zipped through Carla's brain at Miranda's graphic request. With open mouth and lips immersed in Miranda's hot, gushing wet pussy, Carla excitedly slid both her thumb and middle finger of her right hand into the wet, swirling heat, getting her digits nicely lubed up. She then placed her thumb and finger at the two nakedly presented little holes. Gently forcing first her middle finger, she slipped its tip just inside the tightly puckered opening of Miranda's ass-hole, then, slipping the thumb in her hot, needy vaginal mouth, she plunged the pair of stiffened digits fully up into the Miranda's burning channels.

Carla gave herself completely to pleasuring Miranda's body, reveling in the sensations as she fucked her fingers forcefully up into the wet, clutching heat of Miranda's spasming cunt while her middle finger, stuffed securely up Miranda's ass hole, pumped back and forth as Miranda's squeals, cries and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom as her holes were fingered.

Laurie could stand no more, the sight of Carla pleasuring Miranda, plus the fantastic lick job Miranda was delivering, drove her over the edge.

"Yes you sweet cunt licker, Oh my God, I'm cumming, LICK MEEEEEE!"

As Laurie's voice rose to a shriek, Miranda felt her cum pouring out, she drank deeply of the tasty nectar, and got a wet face painting as Laurie shuddered and writhed in orgasm above her.

As Laurie slumped down, reveling in the glorious burst of orgasm, she lifted herself off Miranda's face, and Miranda let Carla know what she wanted.

"Aaaahh, yes, yessssssssss, Uuuunnnngggggghh... That's it... fuck me... fuck me with your fingers... hard... fuck me hard...!" Miranda moaned. Her body jerked convulsively as it began an age-old rhythm of undulation up against Carla's enveloping mouth and salaciously plunging fingers. "Ooooohhhhh, harder, darling... fuck harder... nnnngggghhh... nibble my clit... ooooooooohhh.. like that, just like that... aaaaahhh... I'm going to cum... I'm going to cum so fucking hard!"

Carla was finger fucking Miranda's asshole and cunt furiously, while her tongue lashed at Miranda's straining, bulging clit, she could feel Miranda's body trembling on that knife edge.

"Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... now... I'm cumming, cumming, fuck me, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!!" Miranda screamed, her hands frantically winding in Carla's hair as she smothered the younger woman's face tighter against her spread open pussy, Miranda tumbled into climax with another loud shriek, a rush of juices gushing out of her hotly spewing pussy, the rush of cum soaking Carla's face.

When Miranda released her hold, Carla's face was as wet as if she'd just ducked her head in a rain barrel. She raised up, and Miranda could see the way her lust had been ramped up, and she grabbed Carla, and told her what was next.

''Now, it's your turn. I have a 9 inch strap-on to fill your tight little cunt. Let me taste your holes first, get you all ready.''

Carla happily gave herself up to Miranda's ministrations.

"Spread your legs sugar," Miranda purred. "I need to eat you all up."

Carla lifted her legs into the air and spread them as far as she I could, Miranda took position between her legs, and cooed, "Mmmmm, I love young, sweet pussy," when her mouth touched her blazing hot cunt, Carla thought she'd died and gone to heaven as Miranda showed her skill at being between another woman's thighs.

Carla cooed as Miranda kissed her cunt all over, then nibbled on her pussy lips and then started licking her from her soaking pussy to her tight little asshole, the feel of her tongue licking and probing at her back door sent her into orbit.

"God oh god, you mouth feels so great on my cunt Miranda, I love having you eat my pussy and licking my asshole, oh god, making me so fucking hot!"

When Carla felt a long finger slide up between the cheeks of her ass, she let it all out.

"Make me your little fuck doll, I wanna be your cunt slut!"

"Are you my cunt now Sugar?" Miranda cooed.

"Oh yes, I'm your whore cunt, I'm your fuck doll, make me cum, fuck me anyway you want, please, please, and I'll do anything you want!"

Miranda smile, Carla was right where she wanted her to be, and she enjoyed Carla and Laurie's lust filled eyes as Miranda slipped a 7 inch dildo up her creamy hole, letting out a moan of pleasure as she strapped her 9 inch dildo into place, keeping that 7 inches of cunt pleasing fullness stuffed up where it belonged.

With that, Miranda positioned herself, nudged her dildo against Carla's pussy and powered in. Carla let out a shriek of pleasure as she was quickly stuffed, mmmmm, 9 inches of cunt stuffing pleasure filled her vaginal space. Miranda grabbed Carla's ass and rubbed her finger against her asshole, making Carla's head spin with the dual pleasure.

Miranda had laid out some of her favorite toys on the nightstand, and the dual vibrating eggs, Carla saw them in Miranda's hand, the big smile and the clacking together as they started to vibrate, she was more than ready. When Miranda nudged the egg against her asshole, Carla's ass eagerly accepting it, the thrumming of pleasure starting up as the vibrations tingled away inside her asshole.

Miranda quickly took the other egg, nudged it, one push and ahhhh, her ass was now filled with the other egg, their moans of pleasure blended together. Carla saw Miranda's face as it came up to hers, and as their lips came together, Carla opened her mouth, and she could taste the traces of her own juices that Miranda had eagerly lapped up. The taste of her own juices tingling her taste buds was erotic beyond description.

Miranda liked to power fuck her young lovers, and grasping Carla behind the knees, she placed her legs over her shoulders, thrusting in hard. Carla howled as she was deeply split open, the 9 inches driving in, thumping against the fluttering back wall of her cervix.

Miranda looked over at Laurie, saw her eyes were glazed with lust, and ordered, "Laurie, get over her so your sister can munch your carpet, get you all warmed up! You're next, after Carla gets off, your cunt will be the next to ride my 9 inches!"

Miranda liked to to be in control, the dominant role for the dildo fuck session in her home, and with both girls having a submissive streak, it turned her on immensely to see both girls eager to obey.

Laurie hurried over, she straddled her sister's face and slowly lowered her tingling pussy towards Carla's waiting mouth. She had turned to face Miranda so she could watch her sister getting reamed with the big black 9 inch pole. On the out-stroke Laurie could see it glistening with Carla's juices, then disappearing as Miranda rammed it back in.

She could visualize herself laying back, then getting the same driving fuck that Carla was getting, her pussy was so wet from the anticipation, she let out a loud moan of pleasure as Carla pulled her hips down, and her tongue drove up onto the wet water-slide of Laurie's pink pocket.

Carla let the juices fill her mouth, that sweet taste she had come to know and love so much, and she gave Laurie the carpet munching that moved her the most.

Laurie was letting our gasps and cries of pleasure, and cooed, "Ohhhh, the way my loving sister licks my tight little pussy, feels like heaven. Getting me all warmed up for a hard dildo fuck, I'm gonna love it."

Miranda could feel the flexing of her buttocks as she pumped Carla, nudging the eggs up to meduim vibration, mmmmm the buzzing way inside her asshole felt so fucking good, and the stuufing of her 7 inch dildo was real;y making her extra hot. Having two teen girls to play with was double the fun, double the pleasure.

Laurie cried out, "Oh... fuck her... fuck my loving sister hard and deep! Just like you will be fucking me, hard and deep, ram her tight little pussy, make her cum cum Miranda, make Carla's sweet cunt explode!"

As Carla's finger started to rub and gently probe her asshole, Laurie cried out, "Oh good, oh you little fucking minx, rub my tight little asshole, fuck, you little sister cunt licking bitch, gonna fucking cum, fuck FUUCCKK!"

Carla could feel the wild quivering of Laurie's pink folds around her tongue, and the wet, satisfying rush as Laurie's juices bathed her tongue, while Carla was getting the hard fucking of a lifetime. She felt like a like a little sex hungry slut. The feel of Miranda's rampaging strap on rubbing against her vibrating egg made her head spin.

Miranda grunted, "C'mon sugar, cum all over my cock, oh fuck, yes, gonna cum too, fuck oh yes, FFUUUCCKKK!!"

Miranda started to shake as her pussy exploded, wildly humping the writhing body beneath her, and that did it.

''Gonna cum, cum so hard, ffffffuuuuuucccccckkkkk, FUCK MEEEEEEE!"

Carla came with a scream, her body on fire with her orgasm, both holes pulsing against the hard, implacable pleasures stuffed securely up her tunnels, her body quivering as long, lingering waves of pleasure washed over her, again and again.

groomleader
groomleader
2,841 Followers
12