Blessed Transformation

Story Info
A shrine maiden is transformed into a breeding spirit fox...
3.1k words
26.6k
49
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

The shrine maiden bowed before the guardian statue, the leonine-like creature towering where she knew they would stand, forever in protection of the shrine. Aika murmured a prayer, her head respectfully lowered, though her duties for the day still lay ahead. The body of her dress was red, falling all the way down to her ankles, with long, flowing white sleeves that draped and swished with the motion of her body.

It was just the way she wanted to be, content in her existence. Aika knew what her purpose was in life, her long, brown hair kept loose but tucked back from her face, her bodice modestly covered at all times, and was happy with that.

Until everything changed.

Aika didn't expect to come across a demon fox on the way into town, the path narrow, trapping her between the cliffs where she could not even scramble up the bank to the overarching tree line up there to escape. And he knew who she was and where she had come from, his fur blistering between black and white, representing the two halves of his nature. Nine tails flickered back and forth behind him, though the edges of his form seemed to have no discernible, solid shape or substance, leaving her eye darting back and forth, not quite knowing where to fix her attention.

Cursed fox...

Not a youkai of the usual calibre that she was used to dealing with, but it was her mission and duty to protect those around her, the warmth and power of her shrine. Her staff was in hand, her basket cast aside, a battle-cry bursting from her lips, lunging for him with all the might and power in her body.

He whipped past and the battle was on, fast and furious, fur flying. He sliced free a lock of Aika's hair as a shriek tore from her, though her eyes were as hard as ever, passionate in her defence of her shrine. Infusing the staff with power, she whirled it in a circle, blocking his attacks, only bearing through and striking the butt into his shoulder when he dropped the offence. Putting him on the back foot in such a narrow, enclosed space was all she could do, battling as if her life depended on it. For all Aika knew, it very well could.

There was only one outcome that she could accept as a shrine maiden, the carer of the shrine, and she howled as she struck the fox, beating him back and back. Maybe he did not have the space to fight properly there but it had been him that had attacked her and the demon that would have to pay the ultimate price. In a flash of her staff, lancing out with her power, he howled out his broken gasp, faded, essence shuddering, a wound so grievous in his abdomen that there was no coming back from it as he slumped to the ground.

In a breath, the deed was done, the demon fox slain and splayed out across the ground. She did not look at the wound that had ended his reign but placed her hand flat on his fur, blessing him, helping him pass on.

"I grant thee passage to a lighter afterlife," she intoned softly, head bowed, a stray flicker of air fluttering out against her face. "Be more than a demon, be free your soul."

The fox closed his eyes, appearing like an ordinary, white fox with multiple tails in that moment, but what Aika did not realise that as his last breath rattled forth that it contained something more in that breath of expelled air. It wrapped around her, something that was a blessing and a curse, and she shivered, not knowing what was happening. Yet his essence slipped into her like it had always been meant to be a part of her, Aika settling back on her heels, eyes wide.

"What was that?"

She did not know, but neither did she make it into town that day, retreating to care for the shrine and reinforce its defences.

The next morning came with a strangeness to it, her hair a little longer than it had been and lighter too. She shook it off and managed to get into the town that day, fetching supplies for herself and the shrine, though her stride did not feel as it had before, her step less sure. Yet everything was fine... Or was it?

She couldn't deny the following day, however, that her hair was whiter than it had ever been, nearly a pure white, her chest not looking quite right either when she bathed. She scrutinised her body, twisting back and forth, though she did not have a mirror in the bathing chamber of her quarters to see, not that that would have helped much when looking at her stomach. Yet there was a discolouration there in a series of spots that lined up perfectly, two pairs, going down the length of her body.

Aika said a prayer, took her evening meal and lay down to rest once more with stirring unease in her stomach.

Over the days that followed, her skin itched, something pushing from her belly, though she was horrified to find a row of nipples lining her belly. The flesh there was softer and spongier too as if it bulged out, though she tried not to think too much about it, sending a messenger to neighbouring shrines to enquire after the condition. By the time they'd returned, she'd already grown the points of fox-like ears, white like her hair, a thin coat of white fur growing evenly all over her body, the start of the rest of her life.

Their news had not been what she wanted to hear and there was no turning back the clock on her change. Cursed... Or blessed. For the demon had not been merely a demon fox but a celestial messenger in times before his darkening. In his dying breath, he'd passed on his need to replace his position in the celestial realm, bringing the shrine maiden into a scope of gifts that she had no choice but to accept.

She breathed slowly and evenly, kneeling beneath the shrine, the transformation quickening as she knelt there in her shrine garb, the dress flowing softly over where multiple pairs of breasts tipped with perfect, pink-fleshed nipples. Her skin grew pinker and less human-like under her coat of fur and Aika could not help but whimper as her ears flicked back and forth, the muscles that controlled their movement something that she would have to learn for herself.

She felt more fox-like that night on lying down on her sleeping mat than she had before, but it was hard to resist the softening, weighty sense of peace in the pit of her stomach. Maybe that was part of it but, if it was, it was not a part of the changes that she wanted to resist, leaning heavily into it, and opening her heart to comfort, if that was there for her to take.

Her body was entirely covered in fur the next morning, though that did not manage to hide that her hands were changing, still dextrous but more claw-like. Aika's command over them, however, would come in time, flexing and learning how to work them better over breakfast. Her dress hid her breasts but she knew they were there, swollen and too sensitive as if they were lactating, something that needed to be used as a life-giving part of her body.

Aika trembled. Oh, that thought brought more to her than she had ever thought possible, pressing her thighs together against a tickle of something that she did not want to acknowledge. Her body was no longer hers but lent to a divine purpose, more and more fox-like, shifting, changing, all without her consent. Some changes came quicker than others, so much so that she could have watched them happening in a looking glass or a pool of water, others slipping in so slowly that they seemed to happen in the blink of an eye overnight, though were always at work in the background.

A family... Foxes. She sucked in a breath, her chest tight. Yes... Yes, she needed a family, to raise a family, and there was only one way that a lone shrine maiden without a life partner would be able to do that.

She did not have a tail before that day but the first nub of it pushed forth, wriggling, already lightly covered with fur, that day. She felt it lightly, wondering at its shape, her eyes a little more slanted and angled, fox-like while still retaining a human air. How much of a fox, to replace the celestial messenger as a demon that she had slain, would she become?

She did not dispel of youkai that did not cause a disturbance, many of them merely lost souls and fragments of the otherworld that needed to be set back on a path. Yet neither did the cluster of anthro-like foxes flee from her, some more hunched over than others, all present differently in their supernatural nuances.

"You..."

Aika breathed raggedly, approaching their circle of firelight (the campfire of a traveller who had bedded down for the night elsewhere and been stoked back to a blaze by the youkai). The spirit foxes danced back from her, flitting and flickering as if they were not part of the real world, for they were not. Some bore markings on their hides, which varied from smooth fur to roughed-up, ragged fur, shades of brown contrasting with the white and black of others, no two alike. The biggest of them bore the most markings, however, slashes and curves and twisting spirals of the otherworld curling through his hide, denoting his power.

They came for her all at once, though she didn't know why her head was so foggy, why she had to have them so badly. All she knew was that neither were fighting the other and she was splayed back over a log with her head on the ground and her hips hitched up over the log. The biggest of the youkai smirked and yipped at her, his eyes faded out to white, though Aika had no concern about him being able to see her.

With a shuddering gasp, his body pressing between his legs, the others' claws tearing her dress from her, she only had one word for him.

"Please...

The youkai's length rose from a small tuck of a fox-like sheath, testicles hidden in the thicker fur there, though some of the others bragged more obvious genitalia. His length pushed into her as if they had bred and been together already many times over, coming together perfectly, though the stretch of her folds around him could not be denied. She panted, clinging to him, naked, her breasts on display, lost in a moment that was not of her own design.

It had all happened so fast.

Only halfway transformed still, she moaned in orgasm, head spinning, reeling from the reality of a new life that Aika had not truly, as yet, grasped for herself. It was beyond her, something that she could never have anticipated, the thickness of his breeding spire ploughing deep, lusting for her, savaging her with ruthless breeding intent.

And there was nothing she would do to stop him, clinging to him, her claws digging in, though that only seemed to spur the youkai on more. They bit into his hide as the transformation continued with her breeding, her tail lashing back and forth, white fur all on show but her face shaping itself more and more with every stroke of his cock into a fox's muzzle. It was how she was meant to be, pure white and beautiful, a lust in the back of her throat that was not sexual in nature.

He slammed into her, her transformation completing in the breeding passion, another youkai claiming her mouth at the same time. That was just for him to warm up in, however, the biggest of them all grinding into her sex, taking her in short, rough strokes that were never designed for Aika's pleasure, even though she reaped the spoils of them all the same. She moaned out loud, wriggling her hips, tail flicking with a full fluff of fur, growing to its full length from her spine.

He spent his essence inside her, still thrusting, ploughing into her tight depths even as orgasm after orgasm swamped her. Aika twisted and scrambled over so that she faced down over the log, hips still pushed back and tail wantonly raised, though she needed them to take her over and over again. There was no other way for it as the one who'd slipped into her muzzle, over her tongue, swapped to her hind end, grabbing her with his claw-like hands to grind into her exposed, soaked pussy.

Dripping with a mixture of male and female fluids, she moaned out her desire, braced against the ground like a feral fox, her clothes in tatters around her. It was not that they would be needed again, however, her breasts swinging, other fox-youkai groping them, squeezing them, allowing her to taste and swirl her tongue out against their emerging lengths. All her lust-hazed mind knew was that she was preparing them for breeding, needing load after load within her fully fox body, white and impure, to take on the family that her mind urged to her claim.

It was the only way.

He creamed inside her with a yowl and Aika's heart throbbed, nuzzling and whimpering as she pushed another to take her.

"Please... Yes, you next."

She could direct the youkai in such a way, their desire for her overruling any urge that may otherwise have come forth for them to fight. There was no longer to be any conflict between her and, at the very least, the fox-youkai, one more expelling a load into her cunny, slick and creamy with their loads. She needed more though, needing to be bred, the urge for their lengths, thick and throbbing, overwhelming her in the best of ways. Aika lost track of just how many loads she'd taken, hefted up in the arms of one who stood taller with a straighter spine, snarling and growling against her muzzle as he claimed her, letting gravity drag her down on his length with every stroke of his shaft.

More, more... Again and again. Oh, how she needed it, climaxes taking her to a faraway place where her heart was light and, still, the weight of impending pregnancy lured her on. To breed, to be bred, to make a family, to fulfil her destiny... Yes, yes, that was what she was there for, even as she squealed in the arms of another fox, passed into the youkai's embrace before the other was fully down filling her sex.

When they were done breeding her, one after the other, she understood just why she'd had that strange craving during the deed itself: meant. Shrine maidens did not have a typical diet to satisfy a fox's hunger and both meat and abura-age, fried tofu where she could better make use of the protein within.

Others knew of her and her changes but she was better placed to act as a shrine guardian, though Aika was sure too that she would be called on sooner or later to play her part as a messenger for the celestials too. When that time came, she would be ready for it, resting a hand in weeks to come as her heavily pregnant body swelled out and out. She grew a lot more quickly there than she would have as a human, her body following a fox's gestation spell with a touch of celestial influence too to speed things around, grunting and huffing as she waddled about her daily tasks.

The youkai were never bold enough to come into the shrine but they calmed in the local area, satisfying their lusts with breeding rather than fighting, which seemed to distract them from becoming beings of mayhem and destruction at least. Aika could more than take a few tricksters that just wanted a warm hole to fill over ones that sought to tear buildings down, snatch up travellers, gobble them up. There was no telling what a youkai with its mind set to something would do when left to its own devices, after all.

After giving birth, quietly and safely, she did not rest, but leaned over a large boulder outside the shrine, her tail lifted to accept another breeding, a randy youkai hopping back and forth, growling for her, his eyes intent and lips curved up in a smile. He knew what he was there for as he mounted her, her yowls rising, hips quick and slamming as a thick length of fox-shaft plundered her sweet, wet depths.

She would nurse her cubs later, letting them suckle quietly and softly, tiny lips tugging at her nipples, knowing that another litter was already quickening in her womb with the seed of the youkai going to work. The moment would soften, bringing her to a gentler state of reality, though the truth of the matter was that she had already accepted her fate there. It had only been brought to a starker sense of reality during that very first feeding of her cubs, nursing the wriggling, squirming little foxes before their fur had even truly dried off after being born. It had been enlightening, something that made her feel as if she had ascended to a new reality, despite her exhaustion after giving birth, a sense of peace enveloping her.

It would be wonderful to return to that feeling, every time the fox cubs needed to be fed. Even though the cubs were derived from a strange source of breeding, she adored them fully, loving them whole-heartedly, bearing her eyes and her purity regardless of anything else in the world.

As he slammed into her, she groaned, wondering just how many foxes she would have to bring into the world, how many times she would be bred. She would take it all, of course, lending her body to the cause of being a celestial messenger for as long as was needed, though she could not help but wonder.

There might have even been a little bit of hope in there too.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
Salamander Slut Chris finds out his schoolyard bully has changed...in NonHuman
Draconian Breed A fertile elf falls prey to a Lizardman, and breeds.in NonHuman
Animalkind: Cobra A virus changes women into hybrids. Now it's Sandra's turn.in NonHuman
Breeding Time at the Hucow Farm Ethan signs up for a role he was not expecting.in Fetish
More Stories