Blessings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen was talking to me. I have no idea what she was saying. Karen pulled up the underwear as she stood up behind.

"Let's get this guy tucked in and see if these will work." Karen pressed my semi-hard cock against my hip. The waistband caught my balls on the way up causing me to flinch.

"Oh Glen. I'm so sorry." She cradled my testicles and guided them into the briefs. "Are you okay?" Karen asked lovingly holding my balls.

"Yeah. I'm fine. The waistband just caught me the wrong way. Don't worry Karen. I do it all the time myself." I didn't, but I was trying to make her not worry about it.

"Okay. Let's see what we can do here. I'm going to manipulate things a little. I'll be honest Glenn. I'm not used to working with such a big cock. Not that I'm complaining." Karen smiled that wicked little smile again.

Such talk always made me bashful for some reason. "Yeah. I get that. You don't have to worry about it Karen. I'm sure I can figure out a solution."

"Nonsense. That's my job. Now. Let's try this."

Karen again pulled my cock to my hip. Rubbing it as she had before she said, "Nope. That will look the same as it did in the briefs."

She pulled it straight up and without stopping laughed and said "Well that ain't gonna work. You can't have four inches of penis hanging out the top of your underwear. She wrapped her hand around the top of my cock and reflexively rubbed the head with her thumb. "And I don't think your friends would appreciate me walking around holding the end of your cock while you ate brunch. Though I would certainly have some fun doing it." Karen laughed. I reached back and put my hands on her bare thighs. Karen didn't acknowledge my touch. I gently rubbed her thighs.

"Let's try one more position." Karen tried to push my now hard cock down between my legs. My cock protruded out the bottom of the leg of the briefs. "I like that look right now Glen." My hand was caressing the inside of Karen's thigh. "But see right here." She ran her fingers along the bottom of the briefs and across the end of my cock. "This will cause a crease in the pants. And your testes are straining the material here so I fear this will happen," Karen pulled the crotch of the briefs aside. My balls spilled out trapping my cock between them and my thigh. "Which will make the other side of the pants look bad too." Karen stood there for a moment caressing my balls and cock. Her warm breath was drifting across my neck and ear. My hands naturally wandered farther up Karen's thigh. I was just about to touch her bare pussy but Karen backed away. I doubt she knew that I knew she wasn't wearing underwear.

Karen swung around in front of me. She bent down again. Her skirt was high but not quite high enough for me to see her pussy. She was rubbing my cock and balls. Trailing her finger nails over them. Squeezing them. Caressing them. My cock was straining at the material of the briefs trying to complete erecting itself. A full seven inches now trailed down my leg outside of the briefs. "We have one more thing to try," Karen murmured reaching up to the waist band and pulling down the briefs.

When the waist band finally released my penis, it snapped up smacking Karen on the chin. Her head bounced backwards. "Well. I guess we're even now. I crushed your balls and you just slapped me in the face with your penis." and she laughed. "We're even, but I think I got the better end of the deal."

Karen tossed the briefs aside then turned around and grabbed the shirt from the chair. My 11 and half inches were pointing straight at the mirror. Karen stepped into me lifting my tool, trapping my hard penis between our abs. In her heels Karen and I were almost eye-to-eye. She reached around me with the shirt. "Let's slide this on Glenn, then we will try the last solution that's over there in that package." I put my arms down. Karen was staring into my eyes while sliding the shirt up onto my shoulders. She picked up one arm to do up the buttons on the cuff. Her eyes never leaving mine.

"You know Glen. We're never going to find a solution," she released my arm, the cuff buttons done up and gently wrapped her hand around my cock, "if you can't get this guy to return to a more relaxed state. He's just too big to hide anywhere when he's all excited like this."

"Well," I started.

"He's really in the way," Karen interrupted, "let's just tuck him out of the way down here so I can more easily finish getting your shirt done up."

Karen tilted her pelvis back, lifted her skirt with one hand and slid my eleven inches between her legs.

"Mmm. That's better." Karen said, her eyes still locked on mine, her hand reaching down to pick up my other arm.

My cock twitched with excitement. I gulped. Whether she knew it or not Karen's hips were slowly rocking back and forth. Her pussy was dripping wet, coating my cock in her slippery juices. My cock was not getting any softer.

Karen finished buttoning my second sleeve. Her hands drifted up to my chest and she started caressing my nipples.

"That feels sooooo gooood Glenn." Karen said. "You have such a nice cock, but we really need to get it to a relaxed state if I'm going to be able to sell you those pants in good conscience."

"We do. But what you're doing right now isn't helping to allow that to happen."

"Really?" Karen asked pretending to be surprised. "Let's see if we can find another way to take some of the starch out of it." In one smooth motion Karen lifted her sweater over her head, tossed it aside, took my hands and placed one on her ass the other on one of her tits. Her hips just kept rocking and mine were now falling in sync with hers. Karen leaned forward and kissed me, her tongue slowly softly reaching into my mouth.

Equally smoothly I reached around Karen and undid her bra, my other hand kneading her ass, a finger sliding down onto her anus. Instinctively Karen lowered her arms allowing her bra to drop to the floor.

"I want your big cock inside me so badly Glenn. I have from the moment you arrived." Karen was riding back and forth along my cock. Her juices were everywhere. Without meaning to my finger slipped into her ass. I expected a surprised response but Karen just moaned, tilted her hips back reached around and pushed on my hand directing me to slide my finger deeper. I didn't disappoint her. Her hand grabbed my cock pulling up to increase the pressure she felt on the outside of her pussy.

"Oh god. I'm going to come." Karen announced. She kept her hips tilted allowing her clit to rub against my penis. "Two fingers." Karen implored. "Put another finger in my ass." I barely got it in when I felt her ass begin to contract and Karen to cry out "Yes. Oh yes." and convulse in my arms.

Before her orgasm was done Karen released my cock and bent down taking as much of my cock as she could into her mouth. I started to pull my fingers from her ass. "No." Karen shouted. "Keep them inside me and pump them slowly if you don't mind." Her mouth returned to my cock. For several minutes she sucked and played with my cock and balls. She took turns sucking on my testes and dick and moaning while I prodded her ass.

She stopped. "Get that shirt off. I'll be right back." Karen walked back the table undoing her skirt and kicking it off on the way. She bent over, her ass in the air her shiny pussy nicely filling the gap at the top of her legs. This girl had a great body that had been mostly concealed by the clothes she had been wearing. I hadn't really noticed her when I entered the store, now all I wanted to do was fuck her until she couldn't walk. I tossed the shirt onto the chair.

Karen returned with the package from the pharmacy. She reached into the bag. "This is what I ran to the pharmacy for. I was hoping we would get to use these." She pulled out a package of condoms, ripped it open and took one in her hand.

She stepped to me and we resumed the position with her standing in front of me, my cock nestled against her pussy, our lips locked together, our hands everywhere they wanted to be. Our hips rocked in various rhythms. My hands were grabbing tits, ass and tickling her pussy every time her hips rocked back and I could get my fingers on it then eventually in it with each slide backwards.

"I'm so horny but a little worried too Glenn. I've never had such a big cock before. I've dreamed about it but never imagined having the chance. Can we go slow at first?"

"Of course Karen. You set the pace. I will follow."

I knew what would happen. It almost always did with girls as eager as Karen. I would slide into her slowly. She would be tense expecting pain. Her eyes would widen at the thrill of feeling so full then within minutes they would be begging me to pound them with reckless abandon.

Karen tore open the condom package. She knelt before me and resumed licking and sucking my cock and balls. "Oh god Glen. I can't believe how nice it is to suck these big testicles." And she sucked them in like they were her favorite flavor of lollipop and she hadn't had one since she was a kid. She took my cock in and tried her best to get it all down her throat. She was a trooper for trying, I'm sure she was thinking how she would take in her pussy if she couldn't swallow all of it. She fell 2 or 3 inches short of pressing her nose into my pubic bone. I was impressed, but I sensed she was either disappointed or worried.

Karen began rolling the condom onto my cock. It was always more work than they anticipated the first time. She gave each of my testes one last suck then stood up. We kissed. I hoisted Karen up. She naturally wrapped her legs around me.

"Are you ready?" I asked her.

She bit her lower lip and nodded her head, reaching around behind her and guiding my cock to her vagina. She closed her eyes and lowered herself onto the first few inches on my cock.

There it was. A moan, then her eyes opened. She lowered herself a bit more. Her mouth opened in a silent "Ahhhh". She started rocking. Each downward thrust I slid a little deeper into her. She was so tight, so wet.

"Oh god Glenn. That feels so much better than I imagined."

She wrapped her arms around me tighter thrusting harder, deeper. I began to thrust back slowly increasing my intensity in concert with Karen's.

"Put a finger in my ass again Glenn. Slowly if you don't mind."

She was so wet around her ass and cunt my finger slid in with little effort.

"Two. Put two in again." I complied with her request. Seconds later Karen tightened her grip around my neck and screamed "Oh god." and she came for a second time. I kept fucking her without changing my rhythm. Karen was convulsing and having trouble keeping in sync with me. My fucking slowly became pounding at which point Karen just held on. I was getting close to coming when Karen started babbling.

"oh god. Oh god. What's happening? What's happening?" Her voice increasing in tone, speed and volume. "OH GOD" she screamed and lifted herself off my cock "I'm comingggggg" she screamed. Her moans were deep and guttural. Her spasms uncontrollable and random. Suddenly I noticed I was soaked on my belly and water was running down my legs. Karen took a deep a breath and shoved my cock back in her pussy.

"Fuck me some more. I think I just squirted all over you. I always thought that was an urban myth but I swear I just did it."

If it wasn't for the puddle I was now standing in I wouldn't have believed her. My fingers were still buried in her ass which made for great leverage holding her up. I carried her over to the table. I pulled my fingers from her ass and swept the clothes off the top. I sat her down, hooked my elbows under her knees and lifted her legs. Karen laid back on the table grabbing the edge with both hands. I started thrusting in and out of her. I couldn't believe how deep this girl was taking me.

"God this is a great fuck. I can't believe how good this feels Glen. Just keep fucking me all night if you want."

Karen released a hand and jammed two of her own fingers back in her ass. I was driving hard into her when I felt this incredible pressure pushing me out of her. A long "Ohhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood" emanated from Karen. Somehow she pushed me out of her and this huge stream of fluid burst from her cunt. Her body was wildly bucking with a cacophony of spasms. Several streams of fluid splashed on me. I finally woke up and tried to catch some of the last big squirt in my mouth. I drank some. It had no taste but was wonderful to experience.

"More. Fuck me more please." Karen was trying to stuff me back inside her. I pushed into her again. My balls started slapping against her hand with her fingers still buried in her ass. She wrapped her legs around me trying to hold on and tickled my balls with her free hand each time they slapped into her.

It was my turn to come but Karen beat me to it again pushing me out to again squirt all over me but I was so close. I tore the condom off, grabbed her hands ripping her fingers out of her ass and wrapped them around my cock. It took only a few strokes before I unloaded my testicles all over Karen's chest, stomach and even hitting her in the face with a few blasts.

Karen was still grunting and groaning from her last orgasm. She licked what cum she could from her face then slid down between me and the table smearing my cum on the both of us and forcing me to take a step or two back. Before her knees hit the ground she was licking and sucking her cum and mine off my cock.

"Oh god that was so good." Karen murmured between licks and sucks. "I know you have plans tomorrow but what are you doing tonight. I'm not usually so forward but can we fuck some more?"

I had no plans for the evening and it had been a while since I had fucked, and Karen was so into it I couldn't say no. I was just about to answer when the store phone rang.

"Shit!" Karen yelled pushing me back. That will be Mr. Simons. She ran out of the dressing room stark naked. As the door was closing I heard her say "Damn. The lights." I pushed the door open and saw Karen crawling on all fours to the counter so people walking by on the street wouldn't see her. Her ass in the air, her pussy plump between her thighs, her hips swaying as she crawled. My cock pulsed with the blood that was filling it again. I followed her.

Karen reached up and grabbed the phone.

"Hello Mr. Simons. Yes Mr. Simons I'm still here. We're just finishing up." Karen had the phone on the floor leaning on her elbows holding the phone to her ear. Her ass was high pointing to the ceiling, her knees together, her pussy squeezing out between her thighs. I tiptoed up behind her.

"Yes Mr. Simons. He is buying several items. I would not have stayed this long if I didn't think I could make a good sale." I licked Karen's pussy and all the way up her ass. "MMMMMmmmmm" She moaned into the phone. I continued licking, my tongue to circling around her anus. "Sorry Mr. Simons. I, mmmmmm, I was ummmmm,Uh yes Mr. Simons, I was, mmmmm, trying to mmmmm, sum up what the bill might be."

I stood up and squatted behind Karen and forced my cock into her pussy. Karen mumbled a barely audible "god" having moved the mouthpiece away from her mouth. Slowly I slid into her inch by inch. "No Mr. Simons I do not expect overtime." I started a slow rhythmic slide in and out of Karen's tight cunt. Her pussy was spread wide, wrapped around my tool. Her anus was staring at me. I stopped fucking her and dropped a gob of spit onto her anus. I took a finger and pushed it into her. I returned to fucking her slowly. "Maybe another 15 minutes Mr. Simons." I took a chance. Karen had shown such enjoyment having her ass prodded I pulled out my cock, now richly coated in Karen's pussy juice, removed my finger and placed the head of my cock against Karen's ass. I started to push into her. "Hang on a second Mr. Simons the customer has a question." Karen cupped a hand over the mouthpiece. She turned her head around as much as she could "You fucker." She started, I could hear Mr. Simons starting to yell into his phone but couldn't make out what he was saying. "taking advantage of me when I'm talking to my boss and can't say no."

"You want me to stop?" I asked already knowing what her answer would be.

"Hell no." I pushed onward. As best she could Karen tried to supress a fairly loud "Ahhhhhhh" half scream half sigh when my cock initially pushed past her sphincter. I paused with three or four inches in Karen's ass letting her butt hole adjust to my large intruder.

"More?" I asked.

"Yes please. But slowly if you can."

As I slid deeper into her ass, Karen returned to her call. I don't know how she was staying focused but she did end the call quickly. "No Mr. Simons. I didn't call him that. I uh said uh. Tucker. You have to tucker in. MM. MM Hm." I was starting to rhythmically pump Karen's ass. "No Mr. Simons. Please. The customer asked me if his pants would look better with orange or yellow, I said yellow, no 'Hell no'. " Yes Mr. Simons. Hm. I will Hm. Be locked up in Hm. 15 minutes. Hm I Hm Promise." "Yes. hm. Yes Hm. Let me hm go so I can hm close. Goodbye." And she hung up the phone.

"You prick." Karen shouted to me. "You owe me big time now."

"Whatever you want Karen."

Karen had reached between her legs and was rubbing her clit and fingering her cunt.

"This wasn't what I had planned for my Saturday night. Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Karen screamed out another orgasm convulsing with such force she fell forward rudely extracting my cock from her ass in the process. I knelt down straddling Karen. I pressed my cock against her gaping asshole. Just as I was about to press in and finish fucking her Karen reached behind me. "No more. No more please. At least not right now. I will come back to your place and we can fuck all night but I need to recoup a bit just now. My body is fucking trembling all over. I don't know if I can even stand and we have to get out of here in 15 minutes."

I laid down on top of Karen and held her. Her body was trembling. I kissed her neck and shoulders. My cock was nestled between Karen's buttocks.

"Okay Karen. Just relax here. I will go and collect the clothes from the other room. We can play some more later tonight." I stood up gently and looked around. I grabbed two large terrycloth robes from a table nearby came back and laid them on top of Karen. "Thank you," she whispered. Karen rolled over onto her back. I knelt down. We shared a couple of long slow deep kisses. I calmly held and kneaded her right breast. "I'll be right back."

I stood up. My cock still heavy with blood, my balls heavy with readied sperm. I gathered up the clothes I had been trying on and brought them to the counter. I had been thinking about taking Karen back to my place and decided against it because it was a bloody mess. "Hey Karen, what if we go back to your place instead of mine. Mine is a bit untidy, ok really untidy and I would be uncomfortable having you see my place like that."

Karen was still resting on the floor looking rather peaceful. "Sure. I will call my roommate and make sure she doesn't mind."

"Ring in whatever you think I should I buy." I said to Karen. "I will go back and get our clothes."

Karen stood up and slipped on one of the robes leaving it open at the front and dialed her roommate. I made my way to the back room to collect our clothes. She started talking to her roommate. I don't think she knew I could hear her.

"Hi Mia. Do you mind if I bring a guy home tonight? No, a guy I met here at work. Look. This guy just fucked the hell out of me. He made me squirt three times. Yes. I actually squirted. God it was incredible the first time I didn't know what the hell was happening. The second time I just let go and enjoyed it. The third time I collapsed. He has this incredible foot long perfectly fat cock. Oh, and he's really nice too."