Blind Bonnie

Story Info
Justin has to babysit his helpless, big titted sister.
2.7k words
4.29
70.3k
87
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

I couldn't wait for my super-hot weekend. Snowboarding with a bunch of wild sorority girls. I hoped to ride snowboards all day and ride sorority girls all night.

BUT NO. FUCK NO.

Mom left town on an emergency. And I was stuck at home and babysitting my eighteen-year-old sister. Bonnie's eyes got burned by teargas after a frat party gone bad. Bandages covered both her eyes.

"I'm sorry Justin. Some frat guys got really drunk and turned over a car. The cops stormed in and next thing I know I had face-blast of teargas."

"Hmm sis, so you're really blind?" I pinched her nose to make sure.

"Cut it out, jerk. Be nice to me for a change. I'm like handicapped." Bonnie plopped on the sofa, curling her legs under her butt.

"Is this all you do sis? Sit here and feel sorry for yourself?"

"Yep. Poor me."

"Hell, I'm the one who should feel sorry. I had a party weekend planned. Now we can both sit here feeling sorry for ourselves." Bonnie sighed and moved closer. As she moved her short nightie slipped up, exposing her sheer panties.

"Umm...sis maybe you should like get dressed."

"What for, to go out sightseeing?" She flipped me off.

"So I wouldn't have to see your undies."

Bonnie pulled her nightie down. "Jerk, don't look at my panties." I yanked up her nightgown with a tease. She pulled it down. "Stop that Justin. I'm warning you."

I pulled up her gown again. Bonnie lunged at me with her leg but missed and tumbled onto the floor. My sister's nightie slipped way up, exposing her white panties and a few curls of pussy hair. "Jerk, you're staring at my panties again. Aren't you?"

"Yes sis. And some of your pubes."

"Stop that Justin. Help me to the bathroom. I have to take a shower.

"Sure sis, do you want me to help you get undressed?"

"No asshole!" Bonnie took a swing at me, and I ducked. My sister slammed the door. Two minutes later she yelled. "Justin, come help me. Hurry!"

I opened the bathroom and saw her nightie and panties on the floor. Then I noticed Bonnie's shadow on the shower curtain.

"Hey Justin, I can't figure out the right bottle. Which one is shampoo? "Poke your head in and show me. But don't you dare look at me naked!"

"Sure Blind Bonnie." I moved the shower curtain. My sister had an arm over her tits and a hand over her fuzzy pussy.

"Here it is sis." I touched the bottle to her elbow. Bonnie paused, deciding whether to move her arm or hand. Sis moved her arm. I saw her pointy tits bounce out as she grabbed the bottle. "Thanks—Now get out jerk!"

"You're welcome dear sister. Want me to wash your back?"

"No perv. You're horrible."

"I'm helpful not horrible, and I'm leaving now." Stepping back I waited in silence, hoping to see my sister naked... A few minutes later Bonnie reached out, grabbed a towel and wrapped her body.

"Pervert I know you're here. I hear you breathing."

"Sis I was waiting to see if you need more help." She flipped me off and headed to her room. A minute later Bonnie yelled again. "Justin get up here, I can't find my undies!"

I opened her door. Sis was such a slob. Clean and dirty clothes covered the floor and bed. "Justin, find me some panties in this mess."

"Here Bonnie, here's a polka dot pair on the floor."

"Sniff them brother, see if they're clean."

"What sis... oh sure." I actually loved sniffing her panties. "Nope these stink." I felt like some horn-dog going around the room, sniffing crotches. Finally I found a pair that didn't smell like poontang. "Sis I found a clean pair."

"Give them to me and get out. You stupid jerk!"

"STOP CALLING ME A JERK! Bonnie, you should be nice to me. I gave up a weekend of hot sex to babysit my boring sister. A blind sister who swears at me and makes me sniff her dirty panties."

I opened the door. "Fuck this— I'm leaving. You can fend for yourself!

"WAIT JUSTIN! Please don't leave. Please!" Brianna blushed blazing red. "Gosh brother you're right, I've been a total bitch. I-is there anything I can do to apologize?"

Those were the words I wanted to hear. "Well...yes sis. I haven't touched a girl in months...Um, maybe could be super nice sister and let me touch your goodies. I mean you're standing there all naked and sexy as hell."

"I'm sexy as hell?" Bonnie frowned, chewing her lips as she thought. "...well, okay brother, just a quick touch. And you promise no fingering?" I whispered yes. "Good bro, then lock the door so no one sees."

"So WHO sees?" I locked the doorknob, grinning wide as my sister dropped her arm and hand, exposing her jiggling boobs and the dark vee of her pussy. Her black pubes glistened with pussy dew. "Wow sis, you're frikin' beautiful."

Bonnie giggled nervously, letting me rub her cushy tits and swollen nipples, but she squirmed when I touched her twat.

"Relax sis, I'll pet your pussy like a purring kitten." My hand rubbed up and down my sister's pubes, feeling her slit moisten. Then my finger ran along the crinkly edge of her labia.

"Bonnie, I have this fantasy about how you feel...inside...way inside. And it makes my cock so hard it could pound nails!"

"Inside me? Bro, that's totally perverted...I mean you're not hard now are you?"

"Sure am sis. I'll whip it out so you can feel."

"NO DON'T!" Bonnie tried to pull away, but I forced my stiff shaft into her hand. Her soft fingers cautiously squeezed my throbbing erection. "Oh gosh bro...your cock feels like it's ready to explode."

Bonnie instinctively stroked my cock, then pushed it away. "No more. You're my frikin' brother—Put that nasty prick back in your pants!"

"Wait Bonnie... I have another fantasy about your four-poster bed. You know what bed posts are good for?" My blind sister shook her head slowly. I blurted out, "For tying girls down."

"DON'T YOU DARE!!"

Bonnie tried to get away, but I shoved her onto the bed. "Stop it Justin!" Her claws tore at my shirt, but I grabbed her wrist, tying it to the bedpost with a pair of panties. Sis bit my neck when I caught her other wrist and tied it to another post with her bra.

"Stop Justin. Now who's being mean!?"

With her wrists tied Bonnie's legs flailed wildly. "Brother I'm gonna kick your balls off!" Catching her right ankle, I tied it to a foot post. Then I forced her legs apart like a wishbone, tying down the other ankle.

A second later Bonnie was completely tied down. My naked sister lay there naked and spread with her brunette pussy on full display. She squirmed against the restraints as I took a pic.

"DICKHEAD—I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" I laughed and reached between Bonnie's squirming legs, pinching her cunt lips together like a coin purse. My blind sister raised her head. "You promised no fingering."

"Yes sis, but I didn't promise no fucking."

"BASTARD! That's what you want? To screw my cunt?"

"No sis. First I want to eat your cunt." I spread her pussy lips, exposing her delicious pink flesh ...My face plunged between her thighs, thrusting my tongue into her fuck-hole.

"Oh My Gawd!" Bonnie shuddered as I tongue-fucked her hole, digging my tongue deep into her folds. Bonnie squirmed. "That feels wicked!" Her thighs crushed my head as she squirmed like crazy. I lapped away, slurping at my sister's fuzzy slit.

"Wow... no one's ever licked me ... this feels sooo... good."

Breaking my promise I shoved a finger in her hole as my lips sucked her clitty. "Holy shit Justin." Bonnie's hips jolted up, squishing her wet cunt into my face.

She clawed at my hair. "What are you doing to me!?" I sucked her clitty hard, trying to swallow it. "OH JESUS!" My sister jolted up in orgasm, her pussy muscles clenched at my tongue. Eagerly I sucked up her pussy juices and then kissed Bonnie's lips, slipping my tongue into her mouth... letting my sister taste her own cunt... She sucked my tongue.

Bonnie's head raised up. "Brother you left my pussy burning, bad. Do what you said—stick your cock in me!" I moved over my sister, rubbing my erection along her quivering slit. "Oh Justin, quit cock teasing my aching pussy."

"But sis that's incest."

"Incest be damned I WANT YOUR COCK!" Her hips lifted up. "Fuck me brother...Fuck me with your fat boner!"

Sis braced her thighs as my thick knob pushed in. "OUCH—It's stretching me!" I shoved in further, and Bonnie moaned loud as my prick tore through her fuck folds. "Oh god, you're cock is so damn thick...."

"Take it sis. Gripping her tits like reins, I drove deeper into her gripping cunt. My blind sister squirmed, tossing her head back and forth as my dick plowed deep into her pink tunnel.

Sucking my sister's tits, I chewed on her rubbery nipples. "Stop that." My prick pumped faster as her pink labia pulled back and forth on my shaft. I wanted to fuck the shit out of my sister. Rearing back, my cock plunged so deep it hit bottom.

Bonnie's hips jerked up, meeting my cock thrusts with her hot twat. "Oh my fucking God! Yes! Harder! Harder! Fuck me nasty brother! Fuck me!"

My hips humped so hard our flesh slapped together as my balls smacked her ass. Bonnie grunted as her body shook in orgasm. Now my prick was ready to spew.

"Wait sis, are you on the pill!?" Bonnie just giggled. "Hurry, open your lips so you don't get pregnant." She tried to scream but I shoved my cock in her mouth. "Blind girl here it cums... eat my jism!"

A burst of cum gushed into my sister's mouth. Bonnie gagged and swallowed. More goo dripped from her lips as she choked down my ball juice. After the last swallow, Bonnie pulled away, spitting out a pubic hair.

"Dickhead, mom put me on the pill when I was fifteen. I tried to tell you, but you stuffed that stupid prick in my mouth. Now untie me I have to pee."

I helped Sis to the bathroom and watched her hover over the toilet and pee, then wipe out my cum. I love watching girls wipe. On the way back Bonnie stubbed her toe, so I carried her to bed.

"Justin I should frikin' kill you for tying me up... and doing those nasty-nasty things." Bonnie kissed my cheek. "But wow, you gave the best orgasms of my life. So you get to live... For now."

"Thank you sis, you're so merciful." I laid her in bed. Bonnie reached up and pulled me close.

"Justin I'm sorry you missed your sex weekend." She licked my ear. "Sleep with me tonight, I'll make it up to you." We fucked two more times that night, screwing and kissing like we were lovers.

****

In the morning we woke up together. I had a woody. Kissing my sister's cheek I whispered, "Good morning beautiful."

She laughed. "Brother the only time you call me beautiful is when you have a boner." My blind sister reached around until she found it. "Ha, I knew it, stiff as bone. Bro, why are you hard again?"

"It's a guy's job to make it hard."

"And I suppose it's a girl's job to make it un-hard?"

"Yes Bonnie, a morning blowjob. Suck it sis."

"Wait a damn minute. Get me a cup of coffee first. I ain't sucking cock before I get coffee." After drinking a cup. Bonnie ovaled her pink lips and moved her mouth over my prick, her tongue digging into my pee slit.

My sister's warm lips slid up and down, engulfing my shaft, bobbing her brunette head as her naked tits jiggled. Bonnie's big eyes looked up at me. "Oh that's it. Suck it sis."

Bonnie's soft tongue slurped along my shaft as her long red nails tugged at my balls. She took it deeper and deeper, up and down gagging as my cockhead hit the back of her throat. Soon I felt my balls churn and spew!

The first cum blast caught her by surprise. "Umpff." She jolted as my prick exploded, shooting out loads of cum. Sis gagged and swallowed, with lines of goo leaking out. Bonnie clamped her lips tight to get every drop of sperm. After the last swallow, she pulled away panting.

"Naughty boy, you loved cumming in your sister's mouth, didn't you?"

"Yes sis, but that was just the morning warm-up."

"Justin don't tell me you're hard again?"

"Stiff as steel and I want to fuck you doggy style."

"Okay I guess. Jeez I feel like a fuck toy." Bonnie got on all fours and slowly spread her legs. I pushed my boner into her pussy fucking my sister slowly. Then I shoved a finger up rosebud anus.

"What's that Justin? What are you doing to me?" My prick moved to her butt. "No Justin, not that way! You're thing is too big!"

Grabbing Bonnie's dark hair, I shoved my prick up her ass. "OUCH! It hurts!" Sis tried pulling away but I held her hips, pushing my thick cock up her butt. "Oww, be gentle Justin."

"No sis, you need this." Bonnie bit the pillow as My prick plowed deep, stretching out her squirming ass. Bonnie moaned as I humped her like a horny dog. After a few more stroked Sis stopped moaning. Gripping her tits I fucked faster, slamming my boner up her rectum.

My blind sister panted. "Ouch Justin...Is it almost over?"

"Yes sis, grip my cock with your butt muscles." She flexed and I felt my cock throb and burst, filling her ass with gobs of hot cum. My cock slipped out and Bonnie collapsed on the bed.

She looked so cute lying there, with cum leaking out of her wide gaping asshole. My sister whimpered, "Justin I hope you enjoyed fucking my ass, now clean up your mess!"

I wiped her butt crack. "Hey Bonnie, tonight let's get out of the house and have some fun. Maybe dinner and a movie."

My sister laughed. "A movie? I'm blind you frikin' idiot, but a restaurant would be great. Help me get dressed." I liked dressing my sister. Especially pulling up her panties and squishing her boobs into a bra. "Stop playing with my tits."

Instead of a restaurant we went to a carnival, ate burgers, drank beer and rode the Ferris wheel. It was so much fun I actually kissed my sister in public. On the drive back I whispered, "Hey sis, let's have some REAL fun and stop at a motel."

"WHAT? No fucking way Justin, that nasty!"

"C'mon sis, it'll be fucking fun. Plus you have no choice." I dragged her up to the desk clerk. "Me and my wife need a room." Bonnie turned so pale I thought she'd faint. Like a good brother I carried my sister to the room, tossed her on the bed and stripped her naked.

She gripped the mattress. "Gosh I feel like a whore... slutty as fuck...and I love it!" Her legs spread wide. "Use me brother, fuck me any you want...You deserve it."

"Yes ma'am." I nibbled Bonne's aroused nipples and rubbed her quivering pussy. Sis lifted her fuck-hole to my fuck-pole. "Fuck me brother. Fill me with your cum."

I did. Again and again. My horny dick screwed every hole in my Bonnie's body...I tied my sister to the bed and fucked her squirming ass while fingering her pussy. Incest never felt so wicked.

Pulling my fingers from her cunt, I pushed them into her mouth, feeding Bonnie the mixed juices of our fuck-feast. She licked them clean, and we cuddled together, our sweaty bodies glistening in the neon glow of the motel sign. I tweaked Bonnie's rubbery nipples.

"Sis I have a confession. I didn't have a hot weekend planned, just snowboarding by myself. No sorority girls. No hot-twat honeys."

"That's okay bro, I'll be your hot-twat honey. Hot and willing. And I can't wait to get my bandages off so I can see your lovely hunk of man-meat."

Bonnie gripped my boner. "The monster dick that fucked me to death!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers