Blind Date

Story Info
Two sibling meet online and end up on a blind date.
2.3k words
4.39
38.9k
85
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fictional story both male and female are over the age of 18 and have both consented to sex with each other.

Blind Date

"Hey Kat how is it going?" I texted the girl I have been flirting with for the last four months.

"Good, I am bored like usual. How is school going?" she asked in return.

"Same as always. I am getting a little excited. Can't wait to meet you." I told her. I wasn't lying either. I was getting excited. We have been talking about meeting up and tomorrow night was the big night.

"Same here. I am SOOO excited. How long have we been chatting?" Kat asked.

"Almost four months. And tomorrow night I will finally get to meet you :). But anyway, how will I recognize you?" I asked.

All we have done is chat and shown each other our bodies. No nudity just little teasing here and there. Usually, she was in her bra and panties and me in a tee-shirt and boxer shorts. Never showing our faces to the cams.

"Oh, right hmmm, I will send you a photo. Give me thirty minutes." Kat said then signed out. When she did log back in, she sent me a photo of herself in a tight violet dress with a sign that read. (Gunz > 24).

"I hope you like what you see." Kat typed.

"Damn you look great. :D" I typed back and damn did she look good. But something has been bothering me. Kat looked a lot like someone I know. But I could never figure out who it was.

"Can you send me a photo of what you will be wearing." she asked.

"Give me a few minutes." I typed back. Then grabbed a nice black shirt and a pair of tight blue jeans. I then made up a sign that read. (Kit Cat <3) and hid my face and took a photo, then sent it to her.

"Hehehe, here is a pic of what I will be wearing tomorrow."

"He he, I like what I see." she typed back.

"Yay! Well, I better get to bed. I know it will take me a while before I am going to sleep." I joked.

"Me too, tomorrow night, then. Sky mall at 7 pm?" she typed back.

"Yup, I will be there! Have a good night. Kit Cat, ;D"

"Nightie night Gunz." she typed back. That was the last thing we typed to each other.

After crawling in bed, all I could think of was how sexy she looked in that dress. I thought about jerking off. But I didn't, I wanted to save what I had in my balls in the hope that I could plant what I had inside her.

When I woke the next morning, I was excited about the possibilities. Kat and I have been teasing each other for more than four months and now we were going to be able to finally meet. We both knew what we wanted and if there was a chance, we were going to take it.

I got up and grabbed my homework and headed off to college. Thankfully My classes kept me busy and kept my mind off our meeting tonight.

Thankfully this is my final year in grad school. Next up for me is an internship. The local hospital was looking for an obstetrician and with my grades and background I was qualified. My next two years I would be working at the hospitals maternity ward. Of course, I would be on call until I finished my internship and hopefully be hired on full time.

From what Kit Cat has told me she is a registered nurse at one of the local nursing homes. Kit Cat told me she was twenty-three years old and I just turned twenty-five.

I come from a family of four with three brothers and one sister. Mom and dad just got divorced. I haven't really seen my family in a couple of years. Hell, I have no idea what anyone of them are up to except my oldest brother who works for the same hospital, I will be working at. The only problem was none of us talk to each other.

Once I got home, I changed into the clothes I planned to where on my date with Kit Cat. Then headed out for my date.

I found a nice table at the Sky Mall restaurant and sat down to wait for Kit Cat. I didn't have to wait long when I saw the server walk my date to the table.

"Cathy?" I said surprised as the server brought my sister to the table.

"Logan!" Cathy said as I stood up to greet her. Without thinking I stood up and gave her a hug.

"No way! It has been like forever." she said then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I know I missed you." I told her.

"Wow, what a small world." Cathy told me.

"Yeah, I know. I am surprised that I didn't know it was you all the times we chatted.

"I guess being brother and sister kind of ruins the mood for the evening." Cathy said.

"Yeah, I am glad we cleared things up before things got to out of hand."

We talked some more, we ordered food and some wine. The food was good and we were having a good time catching up on our lives. When we finished eating Cathy told me.

"I hate to eat and run..."

"Don't worry about its fine. Sis." I told her.

"Logan, I really want to make it up to you." I then felt her foot rub up against mine under the table.

"No, it really is fine." I told her. Her foot began to work its way up my leg. I stood up before her foot could reach my now growing cock.

"Are you being honest with me?" Cathy said looking at me. There was something about that look on her face that made me think naughty thoughts.

"Wha-? O-of course I am! Look why don't we get going. I will walk you home." I said and we got up and left.

On the ride down the elevator. Cathy got close to me and hugged my arm. It felt nice and I did not reject her advances. But when she knelt in front of me and took hold of my penis I said.

"Cathy, we can't."

"Come on Gunz?" Cathy said calling me by my online name. "Just call me Cats like you do online."

I looked down. I did nothing to stop my sister as she opened my pants and took out my growing penis.

"Oh... This is... is big." Cathy said holding my growing cock.

"Hello, big boy." she said with lust in her eyes and I was doing nothing to stop her stroking my now fully erect cock.

"Do you like it?" I said without realizing, I just asked my sister if she liked my cock.

"Mhmm... Very much." Cat said bringing it closer to her face. "Hmmm... I wonder?" she said. Then pulled it down and brought the tip of my cock to her mouth.

"Ah... that's it." I said as I slowly pushed more of my cock in my sister's mouth. I was surprised at how well she was able to take my thick eight inches.

I have known a few women who have struggled to take more than half but Cat was able to take all of my cock.

'Uhm, fuck Cat you're so good at that. Fuck, I am going to cum if you're not careful." I told her but she just kept on sucking. I didn't want to cum in her mouth. I had planned on fucking Kit Cat and filling her with my hot sticky cum.

Now I wasn't sure if that was a good idea, since Cat turned out to be my sister Cathy. The only problem was Cat had another idea. Cathy stopped sucking my cock and stood up. Then pulled down her underwear then turned around and told me to fuck her.

"Are you sure about that?" I asked. Even if she did change her mind, I was too horny to stop if she did change her mind. I lined my cock to her velvety lips. Rubbing the tip on her entrance.

"Gawd, yes. I have wanted to do this since I saw your hot body and cock hidden by your underwear. Months ago." she said as she pressed back. The tip of my cock slipped inside her hot pussy.

"Come on fuck me already!!!" she said. I started to push my cock in her tight pussy.

"Ah!! Cathy gawd, your pussy is so tight." I told her while pushing more of my cock inside her.

"Ahh, Call me kitty. Imagine that I am your new girlfriend and fuck me hard." My sister told me. I did what she asked and began to fuck her right there in the elevator.

"Gawd, yes Kitty you are so hot and make me so hard."

"Oh, no brother you are just... SOOO big, thick and juicy. I can feel your hot precum." Kitty cried out.

"Oh... my Gawd your pussy feels so good. Baby." I said as I kissed the back of her neck.

"Oh, gawd yes. Fuck me."

"Yes!"

Little did either of us know the elevator stopped and the door opened. Outside stood a couple and watched us as we fucked. It wasn't until the door started to close. When I heard the woman say.

"Honey, I want some of that."

"You go girl." the man said.

"Yes, baby fuck me harder." Kitty told me.

"Oh, fuck yeah."

"Deeper... Harder." my sister kept telling me. I did as she asked. Pounding my cock inside her hot tight pussy. I could feel her milking my cock. I reached up and pull the top of her dress down and began to fondle her bare breasts. I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Oh, Baby I need to pull out. I am going to cum." I said.

"Just cum inside. She said purring.

"I can't you're my sister. I could get you pregnant!!!" I told her as I continued to pound her pussy from behind.

"I am not your sister tonight. I am your new girlfriend you met online. Now fucking fill, me with your cum." Cathy, no Kitty told me and that is just what I did. I came in her tight hot pussy. It was then I began to wonder if she was on any kind of birth control.

What if I had just knocked up my sister, no what I mean was what if I just knocked up my new girlfriend. I knew right then and there, that this was not going to be the last time we fucked.

"Oh, baby." I said as I filled my beautiful new girlfriend.

"Oh, Logan. I can feel you filling me with your cum. Gawd, I love you." Cathy said pushing me back hard to make sure my cum was going deep inside her womb.

"Oh my, what are you two doing?" I heard a woman.

I turned my head and saw a man and a woman standing behind us in the opened door of the elevator. The woman's eyes were bulging out of her head while the man just smiled. I pulled out of my sister and Cathy adjusted her dress. I tucked my penis back into my pants and we quickly ran out of the elevator, with both of us laughing. I looked back and the woman was still looking at us while on her telephone.

"Run, ha ha ha." Cathy said while grabbing my hand. Both of us then started to run laughing as we did so.

"Slow down." I said while laughing. We both stopped while still laughing. We caught our breath and then started walking.

"That was crazy." I said. Looking over at the girl I had just fucked in the elevator. Who just happened to be my sister.

"That was fun!!!" Cathy told me. While looking into my eyes. Then she leaned in and kissed me.

"More fun than it should have been." I told her. I leaned in and kissed her again.

"I take that as a yes." when we broke the kiss. "Want to go back to my place? We could have more fun."

I kissed her again. She reached down and grabbed my now growing cock.

"Yes!!!" is all I said.

***

That night I filled my sister two more times before we fell asleep. I woke with my usual morning erection except my sister was sitting on top of my cock bouncing up and down. I knew I wasn't going to last long. The only problem was that I was feeling a little guilty at what we had done and what we were doing right now.

"Hey, Cat I am going to cum. I think you should stop." I told her.

"Just cum inside me. It is to late to feel bad about fucking me. This is what I want." she said. Who was I to argue with my sister.

I pumped her full of my fertile sperm. I know I was taking a chance, but if this is what she wanted who was I to argue.

When we finish, Cathy got off me and laid down beside me. Then said.

"If I had known we could have been doing this before we could have been doing this more."

"You're really okay with this? I mean it is incest." I said.

"What do you mean? We are boyfriend and girlfriend. You are Gunz and I am Kit Cat and we met online on a dating site." Cathy said with a giggle. I just shook my head and began to laugh.

We ended up spending the weekend together. I will give you one guess at what we did all weekend.

But that is not the end of our story. There is much more to tell, but that is how I met the woman I love and the mother of my children.