Blind Date

Story Info
This is a story about a blind date and how this goes.
3k words
4.11
1.8k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A blind date, my friends persuaded me to go, my marriage in shreds and I'm not yet 40. I have a nice slim body and firm breasts and when I go out I know I get many looks from men and sometimes women.

When the blind date was arranged it was with a gentleman called Jake and he had told me he was single, slim and short hair and his best feature was his eyes but would let me be the judge as to what you thought was best bits.

I Diane have to tell you Jake that I dithered as to what lipstick to put on, half an hour I sat there but finally a pale pink is what I wore, and you said it was perfect. We met at that Italian on the high street, you introduced yourself and I to you. Nerves coursed through my body, I hadn't been on a date in years, so I didn't decline when you poured me a glass of wine, and then another. The food was wonderful, before I knew it we had drank a full bottle of red wine.

I told you I had been single for a while and I asked did your friends want you to let your hair down. As the wine took effect on you I enquired as to what happened to your marriage, You said your marriage was sexless and you had been craving sex and using a toy on yourself was not enough although was fun. I enjoyed the food and as the wine poured I saw you getting a bit tipsy and saw your breasts a bit more as you lent over the table to talk, the stirring in my pants became apparent as I needed to visit the gents

You walked me back to the taxi rank, and with your arm around your shoulders I could smell your aftershave it was driving my senses mad, I could feel my nipples standing on end, could feel my juices starting to warm up. My imagination came to life, how would those lips feel sucking and licking my nipples, biting them gently, that tongue licking my juices, licking my clitoris taking me to a high. Your voice interrupts my thoughts. "I will call you." You open the taxi door for me see me safely inside the cab, as you shut the door you smile at me.

I knew you were sexed up as I had never seen nipples protrude so much and my cock was so erect it had not been this big before. As I said my goodbye's to you I caught a glimpse of your knickers and the wetness of your fanny lips. I went home and was soon on my settee with my hand around my cock pulling on it thinking of fucking you as I had these thoughts I soon had hot spunk gushing over my stomach.

The cab dropped me at the house, with shaking hands I opened the door. Straight upstairs, release I needed an instant release. I slipped off my dress, bra and knickers. Lying naked on my bed my favourite toy helped, I squirmed and writhed on the bed, I could feel it starting to build and then, oh the relief, I lay there eyes shut thinking of you.

The next morning I arose with a raging hard on thinking of our time together and my thoughts went back to thinking of your erect nipples and wet clit, I phoned you and asked if you wanted to come to my house since you were married I thought this best as your husband would be around and as you wanted my cock I presumed you were not getting this at home.

You agreed and I offered to pick you up but you said you would drive yourself, when you arrived I noticed as you got out of the car you had no knickers on and I caught a glimpse of your shaven fanny, my cock was straining to be released from my trousers

After my shower the next day I wrapped my long hair into a bun, I sat naked on the bed, I heard the post come through the door. My phone started ringing it was you, an invitation to lunch at your house. I said I would drive, you sent me your address. Now what should I wear, definitely my basque, the crotchless one. I stood looking at myself in the mirror, tits near to bursting out, no panties. I looked in my wardrobe, ah yes my yellow sun dress with buttons all down the front. I left 3 undone at the top, one at the bottom. I applied a little make up, mmm now the lipstick, nude just this one time. I found my sandals with the heels, my fuck me heels. Oh I could feel myself getting hot thinking of your cock, thinking of it in my mouth, in my cunt. I must stop this, sandals in hand I walk downstairs, court papers, divorce papers, good riddance to the little bastard whose cock was never in action, unless of course it was up the arse of his boyfriend. I had caught them at my house. I put my sandals on, get into my car, maybe your lips can erase those bad memories

I was waiting for you Diane to show up and when you did my cock sprung straining my white chinos as you got out of your car, you could see I was commando. I could not wait to have you and as you walked up to my front door and I could see through your yellow dress, as you got to the door I held you and kissed you passionately letting my tongue explore your mouth, as you felt my cock against you. As you entered the house I grabbed you closer and had my hand explore your cunt, I slipped a finger up your wetness and fingered you furiously, as this slipped out I tasted my finger of your juices, this tasted nice.

I looked in amazement as you licked your fingers, my eyes widening your blue eyes were sparkling with amusement. "Lunch." You said. We sat in your conservatory eating the food you prepared. My mind was whirling the letters of this morning were on my mind. "Penny for them." Guiltily I looked up, do I tell, do I keep it to myself. In the end I told you the sorry story how I had been at a friends hen party, but I got ill and had to come home, I found my husband in bed with another man. The lawyer got me the house and I threw out his clothes and the offending bed.

As you told me the story I hugged you and squeezed you tight, I felt sorry for you and wanted you to try and forget the upset you had been through, you enjoyed the meal I had prepared, chicken and salad and when you asked what was for desert with a smile and sparkle in your eyes I knew what you were wanting for desert, I said that I would have desert first as I got under the table and as I parted your legs I could see the wetness of your lips, I did not hesitate to pull your lips apart and started to lick you while you writhed on the seat. I licked your fanny as you pushed against my face and when I slipped a finger in you this made you more wet and soon you were cumming over my face.

Dessert had never been so good, I felt my heart rate increase, you unbuttoned my dress, looked down at me, you undid the hooks setting my breasts free. You brought round ice cream dripping it over my nipples, they sprung to attention, your tongue licked them clean. My fingers found the button then the zip of your trousers, I pulled them down freeing your cock. I took some of the ice cream in my mouth then took your cock into my mouth, licking and sucking.

I did not know desert would be so good and when I felt your mouth around my cock I did not know if I was going to last long before I would cum. You told me to enjoy as your tongue licked the pre cum from the end of my cock but as I exploded into your mouth you swallowed with glee licking your lips.

I took my trousers fully off as well as the rest of my clothes and watched as you done the same with your dress but I asked you to keep your crotchless basque on as well as your fuck me heels but to take off everything else and as you did I watched in admiration

You held me up and I put my legs around you, the heels slightly digging into your back. Your lips found my nipples I cried out in pleasure. You bent me over the table, kissing my arse cheeks sticking fingers up my cunt, I writhed. I could feel your cock against my arse, would you, but that was for another day. Slowly very slowly you started to fuck me, I wanted more, I wanted it hard. "FUCK ME." I screamed at you. "your wish is my command." You fucked me long and hard, my tits bounced off the table, you noticed taking them into your hands tweaking the nipples. I could feel myself coming again. I cried out, you kept going, I felt you stiffen, then you too cried out. We were both spent. Afterwards I sat with nothing but my sandals on as you took them off. You took my toes into your mouth licking and sucking.

I had enjoyed our lunch and desert and did not want this to end as wanted to pleasure you so much, as I took the sandals off I had always loved to suck toes and when I put your big toe into my mouth I felt stirring in my cock, would you let me fuck your bum this I would possibly find out on the next date but for now as my cock stiffened, you were teasing me as played with your nipples and your fanny asking me if I wanted it again, this I surely did and due to the teasing I was going to soank your bottom before kissing it better.

Oh the pleasure, the spanking oh you would be getting a gift off me very soon. I lay there then ordered you to kiss my arse better, you did. "Now get that tongue and lick my clit and my juices." You did, ah the pleasure. I stopped you, laid you down, I opened my legs allowing your cock to enter, I took my tits in my hand putting the nipples into your mouth, then I fucked you, going down on you time and time again. You were coming and I pushed harder, you came. I lay on top of you spent of all energy. You made a coffee as I got dressed, you wanted to see me again I said yes, but I worked as a hairdresser, I told you I had a few salons and my dickhead of a husband had tried to get half, but I had a better lawyer. We agreed to meet on the Wednesday. I went home, I ached all over, I rang a home massage, they would be over soon. I set up the massage bed, had a quick shower. The girl arrived, she started to massage me, I took £50 and asked her to get naked, she did. After my massage I took another £100 she lay on my bed, I sucked and bit her nipples and tits, kissed her, then I got my strap on and fucked her cunt, I dropped another hundred to her and fucked her arse. Afterwards I lay there in complete and utter bliss.

I had enjoyed seeing you and all that we had done and as you texted and told me about your exploits my cock hardened and as I stripped and got in the shower I soaped my cock and wanked it furiously thinking of you and the next time we would meet, I wondered if the massage girl would join in with us and when I text you and asked you said that you had the same thoughts and had been in touch with her and this had been agreed. I said I could not wait to fuck you both in all your holes and for you to be a lesbian whole I watched and wanked

I went home after work on Wednesday, my outfit was picked out, a black leather skirt and waistcoat to match, nothing underneath. My little gift for you wrapped up, I had bought you a small switch with which to use on my arse, oo the anticipation ran right through me. I picked you up, drove to a secluded place, I gave you the gift watching as your eyes widened in anticipation

On the way I knew you were watching me with a smile and this caused me to have butterflies in the stomach as to what was planned, I was wearing my shorts with a thong underneath and had also bought you a gift it was a blindfold and restraints, as we parked up in the secluded spot you gave me my gift which I received with joy to use on your arse, I gave you your gift of blindfold and restraints and asked you to put these on, I guided you to the rear of the car and opened the boot, I bent you over and lifted your black skirt, oh what a nice arse you had, I could not resist In giving it a spanking causing red marks on your cheeks and after I had finished the spanking I had to kiss the red cheeks as they were so inviting and this arse was so beautiful and as I kissed and kissed I then used my tongue into your arse, this had you squirming and as it did I used a finger instead of my tongue and this caused some good sensations for you and this gave me great pleasure watching you, I removed my finger and used my gift with the switch and my oh my did you scream 'OH MY GOD FUCK ME' I did not as I heard someone in the bushes and when I looked I saw a male playing with his cock, I beckoned him across and as he slipped his cock into you I had my cock in your mouth I could sense by the moans you were loving two cocks

I sat at home going over the night, I had loved the two cocks and wondered if we could find our mystery man again, maybe, maybe not. In the shower I washed all over imagining your lips on my tits your hands wandering over my body. The ringing of the phone brought me back to my senses. I let it go to voicemail. I got out the shower hit the button for voicemail, the husband stating he had signed the papers, I deleted the voicemail. Heading downstairs I made myself a coffee my summer robe fell around as I sat in my conservatory. I wondered what you would do to find me in this position, so I took a selfie and sent it to you.

As I received the selfie I took hold of my cock and looking at your cunt in the pic I started to stroke my cock and as it hot erect I took a selfie and sent this to you wondering if you wanted it up your cunt and spurting hot spunk up you. I sent a further text and asked if you wanted to visit a swingers party and watch as men fucked you and I watch/join in or go with other women I awaited your reply. I thought you may be busy replying to your husband and did not want to disturb you but eagerly awaited your reply

I could not reply, texts came in from staff saying they were sick. The next morning I was in sensible shoes and sensible clothing, I had extra clients to fit in. I sent you a quick text telling you this. I got home Friday night, I would not have Saturday off but not this week. When I arrived home tired, thirsty and hungry a bunch of flowers awaited me. They lifted my spirits I took a photo and sent it to you stating they were lovely and thank you. You did not know that these were the first ever bunch of flowers that I had ever received. I put them in the vase and cried.

I sent the flowers knowing you had been having a hard time with work and husband and knew a picture of my cock was not the right thing but a bunch of your favourite flowers were what was needed

That Saturday my body ached from standing all day and having 2 wedding parties to do. I rang for a massage, my favourite a tall black man ah he was good. " want extras?" How could I say no, he swept me onto my bed, licked my clit then the juices. Took my tits into his mouth biting and licking. "Up the arse?" Oh yes please, oh the pleasure with each thrust, more I wanted more, he and his cock obliged. When he left I lay there panting, oh he was good, very good

As you recounted this to me I felt a pang of jealousy as wanted you and also to watch you getting fucked as I played with my cock. As I sat I wondered were you wanting my cock after the black one and were we meeting again? Lots of thoughts ran through my head.

You had lots going on in your head there was the massage man, your ex husband and me with my needs, you had spent a few weeks thinking and eventually you messaged me and asked to meet, you told me we could be friends as you liked the variety your life had become but I too were free to find someone, we had a coffee, kissed and went our separate ways, who knows when to meet again.