Blind Date Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were streaming down her face as Charles turned to her and wrapped her up in a deep, soft hug. They held each other in this position for several minutes. Finally they stood up together, and Charles bent over and kissed the top of Jessica's stone one more time. Then they turned and made their way slowly back to Karen's car.

Once they had gotten back out on the streets, Charles turned to Karen and said, "Thank you for doing that for me. I hated to keep you in the dark as to where we were going, and I promise never to do that to you again. But this was important to me, and your being there made it that much more special."

Karen put her hand on Charles' leg as he drove. "It was important for both of us. And I know I've said this a lot lately, but it made me fall in love with you even more, if that was possible. I want to spend the rest of our life seeking that same love that you and Jessica had for each other. I'm just so afraid that I'm going to wake up and find out this was all just a dream."

Charles took her hand in his. "It's not a dream, my love. I've been here before, and what you are describing is exactly what I felt falling in love with Jessica. It's the way I feel now, with you. It's not a dream, but instead a new reality for us. The reality is, I love you, and I know I will always love you."

Charles parked her car in his second spot, next to the SUV. Together, walking hand in hand, they walked through the doors, into the elevator for the ride up to the 10th floor, then down the hall to his condo door. Once inside, they came together again, hugging and kissing for what seemed to be the longest time. After the kissing, they decided to take a trip down to the Jacuzzi to work out some of the physical stress the work in her apartment earlier had caused.

Charles went into his bedroom quickly and grabbed some trunks, then headed across the hall into Karen's room to put them on. They had decided that even though they were now sharing the same bed, until he told his daughters of the nature of their relationship, she would keep all of her clothes in that bedroom. That way if they did come on Labor Day weekend, they wouldn't see he and Karen were sharing the same bed before he could talk to them.

Charles was hoping to get a chance to see her put her swimsuit on, and he was in luck. She had just stepped out of panties when he came in.

Karen laughed, standing naked in front of him. "Don't you ever knock?"

He laughed back at her, and said, "If you remember right, the rule was that if the door was closed, we were to respect each other's privacy. But you left the door open, so anything is fair game!"

Charles hurried now to join her in her nakedness. He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the ground beside her, then slid his shorts and underwear off together before stepping out of them. Then he looked up at his sister, who could see he was becoming aroused just by looking at her.

Karen walked over and grabbed his growing cock. "Did I cause this?" She slowly stroked it up and down, as it continued to grow in her hands. "I'm going to keep it forever, never let it go, and hopefully I will continue do the things it likes so it can grow anytime I want it to!"

She released his cock and wrapped her arms around his back, while laying her head on his chest. They just stood there, holding each other, the feel of their warm skin to skin contact soothing each other. There were few words spoken. Instead, the power of their close and intimate contact was enough for them to understand that no words were needed.

They broke the hug, and each of them stepped into their swim suits, she choosing the black one piece again, despite his objections. Grabbing towels for each of them, they headed back to the elevator, down to the first level, and into the indoor swimming pool where the Jacuzzi was located.

The soothing heat of the waters felt good to both of them, as they relaxed. Once again, Karen laid her head against Charles' shoulder. There was another couple already in the Jacuzzi, and Charles could tell there was some hand activity going on beneath the bubbles. The man looked up at Charles with a questioning look, and Charles gently nodded his head back.

Both Karen and Charles were staring at the younger couple now to see what they were going to do. Soon, the woman rose up and sat on the lap of the man, facing him. There was some movement beneath the water, and then everyone could hear the woman sigh as she settled down farther on his lap.

The woman started working herself up and down on the man's cock. He assisted her, at first, by grabbing her waist and helping to lift on her up stroke. Eventually he let go and grabbed the straps of her swimsuit and pulled them down along her arms, freeing her breasts. Even though Charles and Karen couldn't see them, they could tell that they were fairly small. But obviously they were sensitive, because as the man took one of her nipples into his mouth, she groaned and increased her pace.

The woman threw her head back and started in with intense moaning. Charles grabbed Karen's hand to indicate it was time to go. He was pretty sure there would be something floating around in the waters before too long, and he knew they didn't want to be there when that happened. They silently climbed up and out of the Jacuzzi as the moaning grew louder and the thrusting grew more violent.

As Charles and Karen made their way to the door, they stopped to look back, just in time to hear the man call out "Oh fuck yes!" The woman obviously wasn't quite there yet, as she called out to the man "Don't stop, don't stop - keep fucking me, keep fucking me!" Before they knew whether she got there or not, they slipped quietly out the door and headed back up to their own condo.

By the time they got inside the door, they were giggling like a couple of little kids. Karen looked up at him and exclaimed, "Can you believe that? I've never seen two people having sex like that in front of strangers. Could you do something like that?"

Charles laughed again. "I don't know - I doubt it. Something like that has ever crossed my mind. But then again, we did fuck down in the outdoor pool last night, and it's not exactly shielded from view."

"I suppose, but at least we tried to be quiet so that we wouldn't call attention to ourselves. That couple down there didn't care at all - they just went at it in front of us!"

They began to strip out of their wet suits. As he pulled his down, he asked Karen, "The real question is did you enjoy watching them?"

Karen's suit hit the floor, and once again she was standing naked in front of Charles. Smiling back at him, she said, "Yeah, I have to admit it was pretty hot, even though we really couldn't see that much!"

Before she could stop him, Charles lunged forward and ran his finger through her pussy lips, feeling the wetness that confirmed that she was excited. As soon as he felt the moisture, his cock gave him away and began to grow.

Now it was Karen's turn to reach out, and grabbing Charles by the cock, she pulled him into his bedroom and over to the bed. She climbed up on the bed, laying on her back with her head on the pillows, and bending her legs, she spread them wide open, giving him a clear look at what he knew was her aroused pussy. She took two fingers of her left hand and placed them against the bright pink lips. She swirled them around, getting them wet, before plunging them inside her hot, wet canal.

This lasted for about 15 seconds, before she pulled them back out, took them up to her mouth, and licked her own juices clean with her tongue. By this time, Charles was at full mast. He loved it that Karen was not afraid to touch herself in front of him, and logged that information in his brain for later usage.

As he stepped towards the bed, Karen stopped him. "Charles," she said, "after the intensity of the day, I don't want to fuck tonight. Instead, I want you to make love to me - slow, passionate, mind-numbing love. Show me how much you love me, Charles - show me!

Charles positioned himself on top of Karen, and using his hand to guide his cock, he found the entrance to her pussy and slowly pushed himself in. Karen groaned as Charles bottomed out deep inside of her, then gradually pulled back out and repeated. As they slowly fucked, they looked deep within each other's eyes. It was as if with each stroke of his cock into and out of her pussy, they fell that much more in love with each other.

After an hour or so, using multiple positions - each performed slowly, they stopped. Neither had cum, but this wasn't about cumming. It was about their love for each other. As he pulled the sheet up and over them, Charles placed his hands on her breasts, while Karen found his cock, and they slept that way, facing each other. In spite of the challenges of the day, they had exceeded in falling deeper in love with each other. Tomorrow was another day, and they knew they would face it together, as brother and sister, and as lovers.