Blind Date Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really think you should join me for a nightcap," she said with a more insistent tone, hoping he would get the hint.

"Thank you, but like I said, it's very late for another drink."

This time, Mandy decided to be a little less subtle about what she wanted. She placed her hand on Grant's leg, with her fingers coming very close to his groin area. When she did this, Grant gave her a surprised look and saw the alluring look in her eyes and the sexy smile she was giving.

"I would really like you to join me for a nightcap," she said seductively.

"Um, sure," he replied, finally getting the hint.

They got out of the car and walked side-by-side all the way to the front door. As soon as they got inside and locked the door behind them, they grabbed hold of each other and kissed. They held that embrace for a long time before Mandy forced it to stop.

"Just to be clear, this is just a one-night thing," she said. "I don't want you to think this was anything more than just sex."

"If that's what you want, no problem," he replied.

Mandy kicked off her high-heeled shoes, and they both ran upstairs to the bedroom. As soon as they got there, they wasted no time shedding their clothes and tossing them around. It had been a few years since Grant had seen Mandy naked, and she was just as beautiful as he remembered. He was sure she may have lost a little weight since then, but he was not going to bring that up for any reason.

Mandy also loved seeing Grant naked again. There were many times she used a vibrator on herself, thinking about him slamming his dick into her pussy. She had slept with two other men since they divorced; they were good but never came close to how Grant made her feel when he fucked her.

They got on the bed and held each other close as they began rolling around, kissing and groping each other. Grant got her on her back and began kissing her down her neck all the way to her beautiful tits, where he spent some time kissing them and sucking on her nipples. She loved the way Grant played with her nipples; it always sent a charge through her body all the way down to her pussy.

He began kissing her down her body again until his head was between her legs. Mandy was surprised that he was going down there without being asked. Unless it was her birthday, she had to plead with him to go down on her.

Grant stuck out his tongue and began by lightly licking her pussy, getting her warmed up, and teasing her for what's about to come soon. Her pussy was getting warmer and wetter by the second, and he could sense her panting heavily. That's when he began to lash out his tongue like a hurricane, moving it around in every possible way he could think of that would give her the most pleasure.

Mandy clenched the bedsheets as she began moaning heavily. Somehow Grant had gotten even better at eating pussy than when they were married. The thought of how many women he might have gone down on since their divorce crossed her mind, but she pushed those thoughts away as they were distracting her from the intense pleasure she was receiving.

"Keep going! Please, keep going!" she cried out.

Grant worked her pussy harder than he ever did with her before. His tongue was doing things he never thought it could do. He missed the taste of her pussy, he wished he had gone down on her more often when they were married. It wasn't long before Mandy's body arched upward as an orgasm surged through her body, and she let out an ear-piercing scream.

"OH FUCK! YES!" She screamed

When she settled down, Grant moved back up her body and began kissing her again. He didn't want to wait any longer, as he pushed his dick into her pussy. He held it there for a few seconds, enjoying the feel of her pussy engulfing his dick. He had been with a few women since his divorce, but none of them made his dick feel this good when he fucked them. Mandy was also enjoying this moment; she missed having Grant's big dick inside of her.

They held each other close as he began fucking her. He went slow at first, but as soon as she begged for it, he started fucking her harder and faster. She began to let out small moans of pleasure every time he pushed himself into her body.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried out. "Don't stop fucking me!"

Grant kept going and going, using every bit of strength he had to fuck her as hard as he could. He didn't know what had come over him; he was giving her a pornstar level performance he had never achieved before. Mandy was feeling great pain from the intense fucking her pussy was receiving, but it was the best kind of pain she could feel, and she wanted more of it. Before she knew it, she experienced another powerful orgasm, and she let out a scream so loud that it momentarily distracted Grant from his performance before he went back to work.

He couldn't keep the pace that much longer and had to slow down. He wasn't ready to finish, but he felt he needed to conserve his energy. Mandy used this opportunity to make Grant turn over on his back so she could be on top of him. As much as he wanted to be the one to give her pleasure, he was more than willing to let her have her own fun with him.

She began riding his dick, moving her pussy around his dick in gentle motion, while Grant just laid back, looking up at this beautiful woman. She began to move faster, riding him like a mechanical bull. She had been on top of him many times before, but he had never seen her so behave so wildly like this. Her tits were bouncing around, and her hair was flying everywhere. Grant couldn't help himself as he reached up to grab her tits; he really loved getting his hands on those beautiful mountains of flesh. Mandy found it amusing that he was grabbing at her like this, but she still found it sexy to see how much he desired her body.

Mandy began to go faster and harder. She was screaming and yelling things that Grant had never thought he'd ever hear her say. He had never seen her behave so wildly, which he found very exciting. He began to wonder how often she did this for the other men she slept with since they got divorced, but he pushed those thoughts away as they distracted him from how much fun he was having.

Soon enough, she stopped as another orgasm shot through her body. It wasn't long after that when he shot his entire load into her pussy. Mandy smiled as she sensed that warm ooze flowing into her; it was an amazing sensation.

She got off of Grant and lied down next to him. They didn't say anything for a good long time; they didn't have to, as they were just enjoying this time together.

"That was amazing," said Grant.

"I know, it was wonderful."

"Was it that good when we were married?" he asked.

"It was good, but for some reason it was more intense this time."

"Listen, I know we agreed this was just sex--"

"You can stay the night," she said. "It was still just sex, but I'd like you to stay."

"Thank you."

They stayed naked as they pulled the blanket over their bodies and held each other until they went to sleep.

The next morning, they both woke up almost at the same time. They talked a little before Mandy realized Grant had a morning erection and decided to take advantage of the situation. They fucked again, not as well as they did the night before, but it was still amazing. Afterwards, they just lied in bed together with the blanket covering them.

"You can stay for breakfast if you like," she said.

"Are you sure about that?" he asked. "That would kind of make this more than just sex."

"I don't care; I'd like the company."

Grant heard his phone buzzing, and he excused himself to go get it from his pants off the floor. He got back into bed with Mandy to see that he had gotten a few messages from Sally apologizing for canceling on him. She then texted something so completely odd that Mandy could tell there was something wrong.

"Is everything alright?" Mandy asked.

"It's this text from Sally, the woman I was supposed to meet last night. She wanted to apologize for canceling on me."

"That's nice of her," she said, but felt a little jealous that some woman was texting him so early in the morning.

"Yes, but afterwards she said something very odd. She said she hoped I had a good time with the woman I was having drinks with last night."

"What's wrong with that?"

"She wasn't there to see me having drinks with anybody," said Grant. "If you remember, she called me to cancel. So, how did she know I was having drinks with someone?"

Mandy now saw how incredibly strange this whole situation was. She suddenly remembered the name of Grant's blind date and had a strange feeling about it.

"Do you have a picture of her?" she asked.

Grant pulled up the picture Sally sent of herself when they were texting about their date. She showed it to Mandy, who suddenly had a surprised look and grabbed the phone out of his hand to get a better look at the picture.

"I know this woman," she said. "This is Sally Mayfield; she's a friend of my mother's."

"No, she's a friend of my mother's. They work at the same company together."

"No, she's not some scientist. She's a Sunday school teacher at my mother's church."

This revelation shocked them both. Grant thought about what was going on and was starting to put things together. He then asked if Mandy had a picture of the guy she was supposed to go out with last night. She got out of bed to retrieve her phone and came back to show him a picture of Jeff that her mother had sent her.

"Oh shit!" said Grant. "I know this guy. His name is Jeff Silverberg; he works with my mother."

"It can't be; my mother said he's a guy she met at her church."

"Mandy, how many people named Silverberg do you think goes to church?"

Mandy thought about it and couldn't believe she hadn't realized that detail sooner.

"Oh shit," she said.

"Not only that, he's gay. And I mean openly gay, not hiding it from anybody."

"Oh shit!" she said louder this time.

It was all suddenly clear to them. Somehow, their mothers, who supposedly hated each other, set them both up on fake blind dates in an attempt to get them to have a romantic dinner together. They each picked someone they knew that they were sure each other's kids didn't know to play the blind dates, and they used them to steer Mandy and Grant towards a particular place and time just so they could run into each other. Sally, and maybe Jeff, must've been in the area keeping an eye on them; as soon as they saw how well they were getting along at the bar, they both canceled their dates at the same time just so Mandy and Grant could have dinner together.

It also explained a couple of other strange details about tonight. First, it now explains why Mandy's mother insisted on her wearing that sexy dress. It wasn't to impress Jeff; it was to impress Grant, who wouldn't be able to resist taking his eyes off his sexy ex-wife. Secondly, it also explained why their dates insisted on going to that particular restaurant. Seeing each other there would've reminded them of the good times they had there and brought out some feelings they still had for each other.

"But why would they do this?" Mandy asked.

"To get us back together."

"I can see that, but they hate each other."

"But apparently they were willing to put their issues aside to try to get us back together again," said Grant. "If this didn't work, I'm sure they had other plans ready for us."

"Those clever, conniving bitches," said Mandy. "I can see why they would try to do this. They were both upset that we split up, and my mother always said you were the best relationship I ever had."

"My mother said the same thing about you."

"At least I know Jeff's comment about my tits meant nothing if he's gay," said Mandy. "But it's a weird way of making an excuse to cancel our fake blind date."

"Not unless it was my mother's idea."

"What?"

Grant explained his theory about why Jeff said what he said. By saying something negative about her, especially about her body, Grant felt he had to come to her defense and make her feel better about it. They may be divorced, but he still had some feelings for her, and that was a good way to get them out in the open. And by making her feel better, especially by saying how beautiful she was, Mandy would be impressed by it, and it would increase the emotional bond that existed between them.

"Fuck!" said Mandy. "That explains why a gay guy would say something like that about my tits. At least I feel better about their size."

"My mother probably came up with that detail; she always knew how to manipulate people to her will."

"This is fucking unbelievable," she said. "I'm sorry for all the cursing I've been doing, but this is one hell of a plan they came up with."

"Don't worry about it, it's a very shocking revelation for the both of us," said Grant.

"They probably didn't plan on us sleeping together, or at least my mother didn't. They probably just hoped a romantic dinner would bring up some old romantic feelings between us."

"And I have to admit, it worked."

"It did?" she asked.

"Mandy, you have to admit there was something between us last night. I don't mean just the sex; I mean everything. It's obvious we still have strong feelings for each other."

"Yes, I admit I felt something last night," she confessed. "But we've been down this road before. We went to marriage counseling a few times, and it made things better between us for a little while, but then we were back to arguing and wanting to strangle each other."

"But it has been three years now, and I think this break may have improved our relationship. We're more mature now, we get along great, and not just for the kids' sake either. Even before that dinner, we'd been getting along on our own."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Mandy, I still love you," he finally revealed. "And I know you still love me. You can deny it all you want, but you know it's true."

Mandy had to think about this. She didn't like that she was manipulated by their mothers into realizing their feelings for each other, but at the same time, she realized she still has feelings for Grant. Even the men she dated after the divorce couldn't compare to him.

"Yes, I still love you," she finally said, and she felt a great sense of relief for saying it out loud. "But where do we go from here? How do we know this will work out this time?"

"We don't have to get back together right away. We can take it slow, maybe have dinner together, a real dinner that we weren't tricked into having."

"You want to date your ex-wife?" she asked, chuckling.

"It does sound funny when you say it out loud, but why not? It would be a good start to see how things will go between us."

"Well, the girls will be away at summer camp for another six weeks, so this is a good time to start," she said. "Ok, let's go out on a real date."

They started kissing, and it didn't take long for Grant to feel aroused again. Mandy grabbed his dick and gently stroked it.

"By the way, I should let you know that I have slept with two men since we divorced," she confessed.

"I figured that; I've slept with a few women since then. But we were split up, so it's OK."

"Yes, but there's one thing that I only ever did with you that I never did with any man before or after you, and I can't wait to do it again."

"What's that?" he asked.

She answered his question by moving down his body and giving him the best blowjob of his life. Afterwards, she swallowed all of his cum and told him how much she missed the taste of it. When they were done, they got dressed, went to the kitchen to finally have breakfast together, and began making plans for their potential relationship.

TWO MONTHS LATER

Emily was happy to see Grant and Mandy when they arrived. She made sure their usual booth was reserved just for them. They decided to continue letting Emily believe they were still married, mostly because they were giving their relationship another shot. In time, they may tell her, but for now, they liked seeing the smile on her face, and they also liked the perks of being friendly with the hostess of their favorite restaurant.

They felt lucky that they decided to make that reservation when they had the chance, even though they made it for entirely different reasons. But now that things have been going well for them, they felt it was a good sign of things to come.

In the last couple of months, they have been out together several times and only recently came out to their family and friends that they have been dating again. They kept quiet about it in the beginning so they wouldn't get anybody's hopes up in case things didn't work out. Their mothers, of course, were very pleased that their plan to get them back together worked out. They didn't like that their mothers were gloating like this, but they figured it was better than when they used to argue with each other; at least now they were getting along.

Grant was willing to keep quiet about how they had sex that night for the sake of Mandy's mother, but Mandy decided to just tell her, saying that she was in her mid-thirties now and her mother had to grow up and deal with the fact that her daughter had a sex life.

Their daughters were also ecstatic about them dating and kept hinting about them getting remarried. They had to have a conversation about lowering their expectations in case things went south between them again. They said they would be cool about it, but they knew deep down that they were excited about the possibility of their parents getting married again.

Grant ordered a couple of new items off the menu that they thought they might enjoy and ordered the same wine they had the night they got back together. Mandy surprised him by saying she didn't want any wine, saying she had a stomach problem and felt the wine may make it worse. They ate their dinner and had a wonderful time together, as they always did at that restaurant. She ate her meal very fast and asked if she could have some of his dinner, and he happily gave her some of it. He offered her the wine again, but she still refused, citing her stomach problem, which confused him because of how much she was eating.

Grant was happy that Mandy was in a good mood because he had been wanting to talk to her about something for some time now. He didn't want to jinx anything between them, but he had been wanting to talk to Mandy about their relationship and felt this was as good a time as any.

"Mandy, the last couple of months have been wonderful," said Grant. "We've been getting along splendidly, we rarely argue, and even when we do, it's very little, and it gets settled right away."

"I agree; it has been fantastic," said Mandy. "Somehow, being divorced really improved our relationship and we came back to each other as better people."

"Which is why I've been meaning to talk to you about our relationship. I know we initially agreed to take it slow, and this may sound too soon, but considering we've already had a big history with each other, I think we should move forward in our relationship."

"I agree; we definitely should move more forward in our relationship than we expected."

Grant was happy that she said that. He was worried that she would think anything he said would be considered moving too fast. He still felt he had to choose his words carefully and prepare for any response she may have.

"First of all, I'm not suggesting getting remarried."

"But let's not keep that off the table," said Mandy.

"Of course not; that's something I would like to explore down the line."

Mandy giggled. "Hopefully not too far down the line."

Grant noticed that she was acting a little unusual. He couldn't understand why, but she was smiling a lot, so he took it as a good sign that everything was alright.

"Well, I've been thinking; it doesn't have to be right now, but maybe I could move back into the house."