Blind Date with a Drider Ch. 05

Story Info
Lynn and Andy learn more about each other.
3.7k words
5
1.6k
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

As the weekend was coming to a close everyone agreed it would be best to meet at 'Club Leisure' next weekend, as it was the safest place to meet in public, just in case Lynn's human spinneret 'bump' decided to show itself. No one there would care or barely notice a 'inter-species' couple. With the drinks, dancing and other distractions available, it just seemed like the best place to go.

Other options discussed were a quiet dinner, movies, walks in the woods, things like that, away from large crowds, as the gals can only remain in full human form for a few hours at a time as long as Lynn does not get too turned on. Andy knowing this fact, knew he had to try and keep his hands off her as much as possible in public, limiting himself to holding hands or a kiss here and there.

Andy and Gordon went back to work on Monday, things went smoothly all week with both of them, huge smiles on their faces.

After years of working for someone else, Gordon and Andy had finally decided to open their own construction company. The knowledge and contacts they both had allowed them to grow the business rapidly and would never have to worry about money going forward. Hiring some high quality people to help with the day to day business which allowed Andy and Gordon more time to spend with their girlfriends. So buying a house for all of them to live in would be no problem at all.

Gordon could not help but ask Andy: "So, Andy you have to tell me, how was it with Lynn? What was it like? Was it everything you thought it would be with a Spiderwoman?

Andy nodded eagerly and told Gordon: "It is so much better than I would have ever thought possible, I can't thank you and Mary enough for setting up the 'blind date'. I will never be able to thank you two enough."

Speaking of Mary, "How are you two getting along" Andy inquired.

Gordon smiling broadly explained: "I love her and don't think I could ever go back to dating just a woman, I am completely hooked on Mary and 'inter-species' dating. Mary seems to love me as much, as I do her. So far things are amazing and can't wait to see her every weekend."

Andy agreed with Gordon about seeing Lynn as much as possible, even though had only just met a few days ago. For Andy, it was basically 'Love at first sight.'

The next weekend rolled around and everyone agreed to go to Andy's place after the club this time.

Andy had told Lynn and Mary: "Once we are in the house, it will be 100% fine for you two to transform into your regular forms." Andy wanted to make sure they knew he was okay with the whole situation now.

Making it easier for Lynn and Mary to be around Andy without having to remember to hold their human form. As soon as Andy closed the door, he turn around to see Mary slithering away towards Gordon, Turning back towards Lynn standing tall in front of him with all eight legs proudly showing.

She gains about an extra foot or more in height when in drider form. Her large bulbous abdomen showing shiny, black and pulsating slightly. Andy, smiling, knew what that meant. He was starting to harden at the thoughts of what was to come.

As Andy was watching Mary next to Gordon kissing each so passionately, just as they had the first time Andy saw them kiss. He was fascinated watching Mary's tail start to creep up his leg wrapping around as it went higher until it slowly coiled around his torso several times.

Andy watched in amazement at how long her snake area really was, Gordon told me he never measured, but he would have to guess at least twenty feet long and as thick as his calf or more for most of her length.

Mary was extremely talented with her tail and was able to move it without thinking, just doing. Just as Andy's love of spider cocooning from a young age, Gordon's passion for bondage and giving someone else control started with Christina tying them both up when they both lost their virginity to her right after college.

After several months of going on mostly double dates with Gordon and Mary, They all became closer than ever. They all got along famously, like they have known each other all their lives. Andy now fully accepted Mary being a Naga without a second thought and actually found it fascinating and alluring. Andy was wondering how Gordon and Mary's love making actually worked.

Andy would never do anything to hurt Lynn, she had become his life and meant everything to him. He was curious just how it would feel to be coiled by Mary's long snake coils. He would never act on his thoughts, as Gordon was his best friend and Lynn was everything he could ever hope for and so much more.

Gordon and Andy were at work one day when Gordon came up to Andy to ask: "Hey Andy, Mary and I have been discussing moving in together, when Mary had a thought and asked me to talk to you to get your input".

Gordon continued: "Mary suggested all four of us move in together, buying a much larger house together since we are around each other all the time anyway."

Andy had thought about asking Lynn to move in with him a while ago, he was just not sure if she was ready for that kind of commitment yet.

Andy told Gordon: "I will need to discuss it with Lynn and get her thoughts before making any kind of major decision like that."

Gordon nodded in agreement, already knowing that Mary and Lynn had discussed it. Gordon already knew Lynn loved the idea. Andy was the last to know.

Andy went to see Lynn and realized he had never been inside Lynn's place, he had picked her up several times at the door but was never invited him in.

When Andy called Lynn and told her that they need to discuss some important things.

Lynn said: "Come over tonight about 7 PM and plan on staying the night."

Andy shocked said: "Are you sure? I have never been inside, let alone spent the night?"

Lynn said: "It sounds like what you need to talk about is serious and I do not want to have to rush or worry about being in public. Plus it is about time you got to see my place."

Andy agree to show up about 7 pm.

Andy walked up to Lynn's door, right on time and knocked, Lynn was ready and opened the door wearing the sexiest outfit he had ever seen her in. Lynn always dressed in very sexy, revealing outfits. But tonight was her best yet. A Red Silk dress, it hugged her curves perfectly. Andy could not keep his eyes off Lynn, she was stunning to start with, and this dress just added to her allure and sex appeal. Her braless breasts hung as if defying gravity, her nipples poking through the material begging for attention. Looking at Lynn, Andy could still not believe how lucky he was to find someone so perfect. Andy finally remembering he was holding his overnight bag set it down.

After a lovely dinner of steak and eggs Lynn had made. Which reminded Andy again that Lynn needs a lot of protein in her diet. After they cleaned the dishes and table, it was time to show him around her place. As they walked around the house, Andy noticed quite a few stray webs that in a normal house I would chalk up to messy house-keeping, however, with Lynn, it was just one of the side effects of being part spider.

After a short tour, they sat on the couch, Lynn leaning over and kissed Andy deeply.

Andy looking seriously in Lynn's eyes and said: "Lynn you know these past few months have been the best of my life and I thank Gordon and Mary each and every time I see them for introducing us."

Pausing for a few seconds to watch her expression and try to get a read on Lynn, Andy continued: "Lynn as you know, we get along great. I absolutely love being around you."

Pausing again, trying to find the right words: "Mary and Gordon suggested since all of us are around each other most of the time, dates, hanging out, the club, that we should all move in together buying a house for all of us to share."

Andy again paused to see her expression, which seemed to be one of acceptance so he continued: "I know it has only been a few months, but would you consider this very big step for all of us and move in with me or rather us?"

Lynn jumped up crying: "Of course I will, I care for you so much and would be lost without you. I would love to move in with you, oh, plus 'Gordon and Mary'."

The smile on Andy's face showed just how much Lynn meant to him.

Lynn looked at Andy and said: "Now that is out of the way, Was there anything else we needed to discuss?"

Andy just said hopefully: "Nope, that was it. What would you like to do now?"

Lynn was grinning with that mischievous look she gets when she really wants to play. Knowing there is nothing she can come up with he would not be game for. With her Spider abilities it keeps things fresh and interesting all the time, as she is constantly thinking of new ways to keep Andy's on his toes and surprise him. Her sticky games and traps are always fun to try and avoid before he gets caught, more often than not, she gets him, but either way they both win every time.

Andy looked at Lynn and asking if he needed to put on his pajamas, Lynn grinning slyly said: "You won't need them".

Andy lean in for a soft kiss, tongues dancing with each other, each moaning and getting more and more excited caressing and kissing each other. They were both stripped down to nothing in no time at all, as usual. The attraction for each other was as strong now as it was the first day they spent together after the morning panic in her web.

Andy would never get tired of looking into her loving eyes, beautiful smile and her amazing body in either form she was in. A woman, excited with her spinneret 'bump' hanging out, to her full blown Drider figure, she was beautiful. She was an amazing sight to behold.

Andy thought to himself: "Though I have not said anything, I think I love her. No, I am sure I do."

Lynn broke him out of his wandering mind.

"Oh" Lynn said: "I forgot to show you my bedroom and how it is set up, go and see if you think you will be able to sleep in there. I'll be in shortly."

Figuring this had to be one of Lynn's traps and knowing how tricky she can be. Andy was sure she was going to try and capture him in her webs, he was on guard, though sometimes he would just let her win just to let her wrap him in her soft silk, which never gets old. Andy walked carefully into her bedroom, it was dark except for the hall light, which would not allow him to see in the room well enough to avoid any traps she had set up.

Previously she caught Andy by covering the light switch in the bedroom with some her stickiest silk, as he went to turn on the light, the webbing trapped his right hand to the wall and when he stepped in to try and pull it free, tripped on a web line set up on the floor which caused him to lose his balance and fall into a small web near the door that was designed to allow Andy to sink into but not break through basically wrapping around him before springing back.

Almost completely immobilizing Andy without Lynn even touching him. Soon enough she was there to savor her victory with that giddy look she gets when she is able to 'trick' Andy into her webs.

Lynn's imagination of trying to keep things fresh and fun never ceases to amaze Andy, Plus she loves the hunt. The webbing on him seems to turn her on almost as much as when they are kissing, caressing each other or even making love. Nothing with Lynn ever gets old.

Back to her bedroom, slowly and carefully Andy leaned in to carefully turn on the light. Great, no problem and no webs on the switch. As he looked around the room, it is exactly what you would expect from a spider woman / Drider. No bed, Lynn told Andy, it is much more comfortable to sleep in a web hammock than a bed, so when she would spend the night with him she would build a web hammock to sleep in, most times Andy would join her in her webs laying next to her which helps him sleep so much better. Most of the time her eight spider legs would curl up around Andy to snuggle him.

In her room there was a orb web stretched from floor to ceiling similar to the one that ensnared Andy the first day he found out she was a drider. This was too easy. Andy looked for any trip webs to get him to fall in, there was one very obvious trip line, either there to expect Andy not to turn on the light or???, before he could finish his thought, there was a hair that brushed his face and out of instinct reached up to brush it away.

There is was, a large, thick, strong sticky web stretched tight from just the other side of the large web and before he could react, Andy was flying through the air towards the large spiral web, pulled by his arm.

"Well done Lynn, well done." Andy thought to himself.

Knowing he had no chance of escape, not that he would want to. Lynn knew he loved to be captured and wrapped up in her smooth silky webs, and this was no exception. Andy struggled to escape knowing he would it would never happen, further entangling himself in her trap so much so he could barely move after a very short time.

"Damn she was good at making the perfect trap." Andy thought smiling.

As usual, Andy was getting more and more excited as he had more webs wrap around his arms and legs. Thrashing only helped the web to grab him until he could barely wiggle.

After about 30 minutes, hearing his struggles almost completely stop, Lynn came in, that beautiful red silk dress half off, still in her human form with a victorious smile on her face Acting as if Andy was not totally wrapped up in her web.

Lynn says: "So, do you think you can find a place to sleep in here tonight?"

Andy trapped could barely nod his approval.

Lynn smiled at him said: before we get to fun and games, can you help me take a shower?"

She had never asked that before but Andy was eager to help out. She pulled him out of the web trap so easily, Andy would be afraid of her strength if he did not trust her so much.

As she had a hold of him she pulled Andy into a deep kiss which started to arouse him more, but when he is around Lynn, it never takes much to get him longing to touch her or be touched. Lynn striped down to her perfect body.

Lynn then turn on the shower, which of course, Andy had not noticed before was oversized. As the water started to warm he watched in awe as Lynn's form changed from her human form to her drider form as her legs transformed into eight spider legs and shiny large bulbous abdomen. The transformation never got old. Andy just looked on in amazement.

Lynn looking at him asking: "Are you ready to help me clean up, handing me a wash cloth?"

Andy taking the wash cloth, just responded with a smile and a nod.

As Andy moved closer to Lynn started washing her back careful to avoid tripping on her many legs, over their months together Andy had discovered due to her strength especially in Drider form, he can climb on the back of her abdomen and be supported easily. So he decided to climb up for a easier way to reach her back.

Andy scrubbed her back and reached around in front of her to scrub her chest, lowering his hands to her breasts soaping them up, fondling them while squeezing the and tweaking her nipples, knowing just how excited that makes Lynn. She stated to moan as his hands cleaned/massaged her breasts.

Andy pinched her long thick nipples a little harder, which caught Lynn slightly off guard causing her to wobble on her legs with a squeal of delight. Lynn still moaning, requested Andy to be good or they will never get through the shower and she really needs her legs and abdomen washed. While still on top, he turned around on her abdomen to wash it scrubbing it carefully to make sure it is was clean.

Sliding off Lynn and started washing her eight legs. Turning off the water while Andy was washing her legs and underside of her abdomen seemed a smart move to save the hot water. One at a time he started cleaning the area that links her legs to her body, even though he had never played with her spider legs before assuming they were just hard unfeeling extensions of her body, plus that Andy was usually being webbed up by the time she was in full drider form. Oh how wrong he had been, as he was scrubbing each leg, Lynn seemed to be getting more and more excited. Andy would have to remember that for another time.

Just a couple more legs to go and then the underside of her abdomen. While scrubbing under her abdomen, and making sure to scrub her completely, she was moaning and swaying, Andy could feel her abdomen pulsing as her spinnerets seemed to be almost dripping silk. It was so sensual and sexy watching her overcome with sexual desire. Once she was clean, Lynn turned the water back on and rinsed herself completely off. After she was done, she stepped out of the shower.

Without being asked Andy grabbed a large towel and started to dry Lynn off, of course starting with her front, paying special attention to her breasts while giving both nipples a nice little kiss and suck to get them stiff and hard. Lynn started to teeter again, from her desire to take Andy.

Lynn sternly said: "If you are going to dry me, stop playing with me, or we will never get done! " Looking at him and giving him a sly wink. Letting him know she was only teasing.

After drying off the human upper part of her body he started to concentrate on her spider body throwing the towel over her abdomen grabbing from the other side, rubbing the towel back and forth as if I was shining a shoe. Then to her legs drying each leg carefully, then he slid under her with the towel and continued to dry her. Andy stood back up going around to her spinnerets.

Lynn shouted: "No, Be careful and let them be!"

Remembering back when his hand was completely coated in her webs in an instant and that was in her human form". Andy backed away thinking it might be fun to try and have her blast all 6 of her spinnerets at him to spray her silky web all over him in an instant.

"Hmm, we can discuss it later." Andy thought.

Lynn felt wonderful after her shower, telling Andy that was the cleanest she has felt in ages.

Andy had to ask: "Lynn? Why did you yell for me to stop when I went to dry your spinnerets?"

Lynn answered with a smile that Andy has come to know so well when she is extremely turned on and ready to play: "Remember when I was in human form and my webbing is much thinner than when I am in full drider form?"

Andy nodded: "of course, how can I forget all your types of webbing over that last few months." (Each spinneret has multiple spigots. And each of those makes a single filament that the spider combines to create different silks: fine or coarse, sticky or not).

Lynn smiled lovingly. "Well" she said, "do you remember what happened while in human form, we were learning about each other's bodies and I accidently sprayed my webs all over your hand when you rubbed my spinnerets?" Andy just nodded with a silly smile on his face, remembering that first amazing weekend they had.

Lynn, with a look of worry on her face continued: "As turned on as I was in the shower, I have no idea what would happen if you were to rub my spinnerets in full drider form. As you know they are a huge erogenous zone for me. More so than my clit is. That is why I love wrapping you up so much."

Lynn with concern in her voice continued: "I was worried about how much webbing may shoot out uncontrollably and if you were in their sites, who knows what would happen?"

Andy looked at her thinking and wondering: "It may be worth the risk. So far, everything with Lynn has been amazing."

Andy finally spoke: "I think I would like to try it anyway, especially if it turns you on so much. I would do anything for you, even risk the torrent of webbing that may come out."

Lynn looked at him with the love she knew she had for this wonderful man: "Not today, but soon sweetie."

Andy nodded in agreement. As they left the oversized bathroom, Andy was careful not to walk into one of Lynn's web to be ensnared again.

12