Blind Trust

Story Info
Clary finds intense pleasure in a dark adventure.
4.5k words
4
14k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clary kept telling herself that she trusted these women. But in so little time she was completely confused and disoriented. She remembered the party last night. It was exciting with lots of pretty people, sexy people, interesting people. However, with all the pretty, sexy, interesting people in the room, she found herself watching five women who seemed to flirt and touch and tease each other the entire evening. They all were attractive, well dressed and confident. She didn't think of herself as lesbian but she was certain these women were and their body language made her yearn for a woman's soft touch.

She also didn't think of herself as a wallflower but in her own way she must have stood out as attractive and sensual but subdued. Maybe last night she looked repressed and like someone who buried her sexuality. She had stood off by herself at times but every now and then would notice the women looking her way. God knows, she thought, she wasn't a wallflower and she didn't bury her sexuality. She would match her sex history with anyone in the room. She was strutting into her middle years with a great face, a hard body, firm breasts, killer legs and a desire for sex when and where she felt like it. She actually was feeling like it, but the party didn't seem like the time and the place didn't feel right.

Clary noticed when the women got ready to leave a few minutes before midnight. With the others watching, the beautiful blonde with dark brown skin walked towards her and wordlessly handed her a small engraved card. The card in red italics read: ADVENTURE. Inside was an address and read: "Step to the Front Door at Exactly Midnight." When she looked up from the card, the blonde was looking into her eyes. She felt unsteady at that gaze and then watched the woman turn, join her friends and walk from the room. Clary went to the door and watched the five women drive off in a convertible. This was in a new dimension and she was having trouble putting together the then and the now.

Now she was standing in the dark in front of a large house with lots of windows, very dark windows. When she pulled into the circular driveway, she checked the address since the house looked empty. There were no houses nearby and no streetlights. The only illumination came from the full white moon directly overhead. This was the house.

The night was warm but she hunched her shoulders as she approached the front door. She felt a tingle and chill through her and stiffen her berry-bud nipples that just a short while ago she had pulled to tautness before she covered them with a see-through bra. The sexual anticipation she had enjoyed while she bathed and dressed and drove was gone. She had debated about what to wear and even how much to wear. She was wearing a bra but skipped wearing panties or even a thong. She wanted the night air on her pussy lips that she had shaved so carefully just an hour before. She had slipped on silver bracelets and rings, and leaned down to put on the toe rings that caught the attention of so many men and women who first noticed her long red hair, the mature breasts and hard stomach, the tight curve of her ass, the muscled legs and trim ankles. Her breathing quickened and her mouth seemed dry. She wet her lips with her flicking tongue. She had applied her deep red lipstick on thick tonight, and she hoped wetting her lips wouldn't prevent her leaving a broad red smear across one of the women's tits or across her belly on the way to lapping at her pussy.

Clary inhaled deeply, glanced over her shoulder as her BMW, brushed her long hair from her face and took one step up to place her directly in front of the door. She lifted her left hand and tried to see her watch by the moonlight. It wasn't enough. She jabbed at the face of the watch. It lit up.

It said: Saturday, 12:00 AM.

Clary kept trying to think of their faces and kept trying to remember their names. But it was difficult right now. She couldn't see anything. She felt like she was floating. She was trying to remember but she couldn't remember anything after she read her watch. She couldn't see anything. She tried to say something but she couldn't hear the sound of her own voice. I can't see, she thought, and I can't hear. Her breathing began to quicken in her dark and soundless world. I'm okay, she thought, there's no pain and I trust them. Her breathing slowed. Now, she thought, let me put this together.

In the darkness and silence, Clary was transported to another time she had gone to a stranger's door. It was in college and she ended up having sex with her boyfriend and five of his friends. She had never had sex with anyone but her boyfriend before that night. What she found was she loved having sex with more than one man and loved the feel of different pricks sliding into her. She loved looking at the different sizes and shapes of cocks and loved to see how big they would get when she made them swell with her hands and her mouth.

She had oral sex that night for the first time. She sucked their dicks and they ate her pussy. Not once had she ever thought of this as a gangbang since there was nothing forced or violent about it. It became a game for her that night to see how many times she could make them come. At one time, she was being fucked by one guy while sucking another and giving hand jobs to two others. She made them all come. She was so proud of herself. With all the fucking and sucking, the highlight of the night came when another girl showed up and was coaxed into first kissing Clary, then sucking her tits and finally licking her pussy. Clary returned the favor enthusiastically.

The next morning she walked home a little unsteady on her feet. But she had found she liked being fucked and licked. She liked having balls being lowered into her mouth and having cocks rubbed between the cheeks of her ass until come spurted up her back. She walked home that morning convinced she would never get enough sex. That was 15 years ago. She still felt she had never had enough.

Who are the women? Clary kept trying to think of faces and names. I know there were five and the one that gave me the card was Charlita. She tried to see Charlita in her mind's eye but she kept thinking of that look she received when she got the card. The look was pure sex.

Her focus on the women vanished. What is happening now, she thought. I'm floating. I'm floating. Oh my God, I AM FLOATING!

Now Clary had it. She had seen this on a cable channel. Her eyes were covered; her ears were blocked. She had no sight or hearing. She was in complete and total darkness and she was floating in a tank, a deprivation tank. She had no memory of being undressed, and, though she didn't know how it happened, she was sure she was wearing some kind of suit that covered her from her toes to her hear. She said something but the sound of her voice was swallowed by the darkness. She yelled but heard nothing. She fell quiet again.

I trust them, she thought, I have to stay calm. Clary decided to return to thinking about the women. The second woman was a short girl with curly brown hair. She was young, maybe 18. Clary noticed her first because of her loose top and her no-bra breasts. She could see those heavy, cone-shaped tits sway against her thin top. Clary felt her mouth moisten as she thought about this girl. She remembered hearing her called Rissa. Even in deprivation, Clary was hot for Rissa. I bet, she thought, that Rissa's pussy is soft and tender and sweet.

Clary was focusing on the young girl's face and body when she felt something touch her. I'm wrong, she thought. There's nothing here but me. She felt it again. She had tensed but she relaxed to see if it happened again. It did. It felt like the painted-red point of a little fingernail tracing along the side of her neck. It was very sexy and she hoped it would not stop. She could not touch her body or reach out but she felt excited and tingly.

There it was again on her neck, but now it was both sides and moving down to meet at a point between her breasts. Wait, she thought, it's not fingers. It's the suit. It's the suit. The suit is caressing me. Moans began leaving from her lips into the soundless darkness as the suit came alive. The feelings traced up her breasts and across her nipples, sometimes one nipple, sometimes both, sometimes seeming to pinch, sometimes seeming to pull. The blackness sucked up the sounds of her gasps and groans, her wailing and moans.

Her body flashed a memory of other fingers and other sharp nails. When she was a young woman who had not had much experience with women, she met an older brunette woman at a Chicago theater party. The woman invited Clary back to her room for drinks and easily seduced her with alcohol and romance. The woman used her nails like musical instruments and played Clary's body until her body sang with ecstasy. Clary remembered her body shook for days and her pussy was wet for weeks.

Who else? Who else was there? She was trying not to pass out from the pleasure. She wanted to keep her wits. The small, girl with the long, curly dark-hair was there in the room last night. She thought she was the leader of this group because it seemed that everyone at the party knew her. She also heard someone say Jennifer liked tall blondes, and there was a tall blonde at Jennifer's elbow all night. Clary wasn't a tall blonde but she saw Jennifer staring at her again and again. I wonder, Clary thought, if this is Jennifer's idea. She had made it a point during the party to turn her back to the group and lean over to pick something from her bag. She glanced around her legs to make certain the five women were looking. They were and she made certain she gave them a good look at her delectable ass. She was sure they wanted to strip away her dress and get their hands on her rear. She had teased more than a few women in her time, even when she didn't want sex with them, she teased them anyway.

There were more nails now. Clary could feel them sliding down her belly and heading for her pussy. The nails were inside her thighs and the feeling was delicious. She stopped thinking about the women and concentrated on the rapture that was converging on her pussy. It felt like tiny shocks outside and then inside her pussy lips. First they came from the right side, and then from the left, but not near her clitoris. She thought she was straining her hips up but she didn't even know if she was facing up or facing down. She only knew that the nails were running up and down her pussy lips and she thought she must be thrashing in the water. Then, the nails stopped. Clary began to drift again and think about the women.

There was the tall blonde. Her name was Rachel. She and Jennifer had their heads together a lot, like friends, like lovers. Jennifer hovered over Rachel like a protector, but she also seemed comfortable with the others, too. Rachel had an easy smile and a friendly laugh. She had nice tits, too, Clary thought. I wonder how her tits taste. I wonder what Rachel likes. I bet Jennifer knows.

Casey was the fifth woman. She was older, maybe her early 50s. Her body showed some of her age but her face was smooth and her breasts were large. There was something else Clary noticed at the party. She thought she saw the outline of a cock poking up from Casey's crotch against her skirt.

Clary tried to focus on all of the women and what she remembered about each. She thought about Rissa's breasts, Jennifer's smile, Rachel's hair and Casey's cock. Then there was the girl who gave her the card. Suddenly, however, she because aware of the fingers again. This time the fingers felt like they were surrounding her clit. While she was thinking about those fingers, she felt the sensation of sharp nails on her ass cheeks. "Oh," she thought, "that is really good. I think this is going to make me pass out." She thought she was clenching her ass but she didn't really know. She tried to relax but she sensed something was building. Her whole body exploded in a gigantic orgasm as the nails seemed to grip both her clit and her ass at the same time. Clary didn't hear herself scream but knew someone was hearing her. The orgasm didn't end. It just went on and one and on. She knew she was screaming and screaming and screaming. She just didn't stop. She knew she was coming and screaming, and she knew she was floating. She could not remember any orgasm so long or so hard. She'd been in fuckathons where she'd had lots of orgasms but no single orgasm was ever like this one.

Clary's mind was drifting now. She wasn't sure if she was awake or asleep. In her mind's eye she could see a deeply tan girl with soft eyes and blonde streaks and a "fuck-me-now" look. I bet she loves sex, Clary thought. Maybe she's like me; maybe she likes being fucked by men and women, lots of men and lots of women. She imagined she was making love to her. She thought this Charlita must have soft skin and warm, soft lips and a warm, soft, yielding tongue. She imagined wrapping her hands in Charlita's hair and pulling her mouth close and liking her face and neck, and ...

"Wait," she thought, "it's different now." There were no more nails and she didn't think there was any more water. But she still could not see. She still could not hear. She felt like she was floating but more like she was floating in their air. She didn't think she could move her hands but she didn't feel anything binding them. She was warm and relaxed. She said to herself that she trusted these women, these five women.

For the first time since she stepped in front of the door of the darkened house, she felt someone touch her. It was a soft, gentle hand that moved down her cheeks and pulled her mouth open. "Trust," she thought. She felt something smooth against her lips. It was pussy. A sweet, smooth, soft, tender, shaved pussy. She flicked at it with her tongue. This pussy tasted like peaches. Now she not only licked, she lapped at the pussy. She strained her tongue upward, swirling and searching for the clit. She couldn't tell but she thought she felt the surface shake as if the peach pussy had come. She tried to think of who would have had a peach pussy. She decided Rissa. Young, soft, tender, sweet Rissa had jutting tits and the eager body.

The peach pussy moved away and now there was another one with another taste. Clary licked and lapped quickly now, getting into the spirit of the Adventure. This pussy was exotic. It was mango. She loved mango and she loved this mango pussy all smooth and shaven. She didn't have to think twice about who this was. It was Charlita who looked exotic. This time Clary felt the body and the pussy suddenly shake and tremble. She was almost sure she heard someone cry out. She'd made Charlita come. In the dream-like state where she was she thought that she'd make Charlita come again very soon.

When Charlita vanished, she tasted lemon, but it wasn't tart. It was sweet lemon and she pushed her tongue deep, tongue-fucking the pussy and flicking her tongue sideways over the clit. This was Casey, she was certain, and she made Casey come almost instantly.

Clary wanted to reach out and grab some ass cheeks and pull the pussies into her mouth but she could not move her hands. When Jennifer's strawberry pussy lay on her lips, she thrust her head upwards and sideways, licking at the folds of her pussy and whipping Jennifer' clit with a frenzy. It felt like Jennifer was rocking her pussy back and forth on her tongue, grinding down for more pleasure until Clary felt the lips of Jennifer's pussy vibrate against her tongue in orgasm.

The next pussy had a bite to it. It wasn't a fruit taste this time. Clary sucked in her breath when she realized Rachel's pussy was the flavor of Grand Marnier. The sophisticated scent made Clary's head spin and she drove her tongue into Rachel's pussy, looking for the last drop of the excitement. She was trying to taste every bit of her, to memorize the moment. Rachel was shaking on Clary's face and Clary felt a warm gush from the pussy above her.

Clary was pretty certain the Adventure was almost over. She had come furiously and made each of the five women come with her mouth and tongue. She was pretty sure they now would take the covers from her eyes and ears, and then they would sit around and have a drink and laugh about the experience.

Clary dropped her head back, thinking that this had been an Adventure, a great Adventure. She felt that soft hand on her face again. It moved down her cheeks and opened her mouth again. She instinctively opened her mouth wider and laid out her tongue, expecting another tasty pussy.

It was a cock. It was a big cock. It slapped at her tongue and slid hard into the back of her mouth. It had been a while since she had a cock in her mouth but she angled her head upward and sucked the cock deep into her throat. The cockster was gentle and began to rock in and out of her mouth, building a slow rhythm that she found exciting and soothing at the same time. She reached up with her hands to grab the shaft and begin pumping it. She was stroking the cock up-and-down when she realized she was using her hands.

Clary still couldn't see. She still couldn't hear but she could see in her memory what this cock looked like as the blue veins bulged and the head turned from pink to red to purple as she sucked it towards climax. The taste of come was dotting her tongue, and she began to pump harder. With a cock in her mouth, she now wanted a cock in her cunt. She felt the cock head swell and then let out a soundless gasp when the cock was pulled from her mouth. In her mind's eye, she could see the cock begin to spurt towards her open mouth. She wanted to pump it dry and lick it clean, but she felt long, curly hair on her face and knew that Jennifer had the spurting cock in her mouth and would slurp the cock clean and dry. Clary's disappointment lasted a second as Jennifer turned towards her and kissed her with an open mouth, sharing the come prize that she had sought. The other women began to lick her face and stick their tongues into her mouth, sharing the come bounty. It's not fruity, Clary thought, but it certainly is good.

What happened next confused Clary only for a moment. It was another cock, but this one was in her pussy. She felt a body pressing her down. The body had large, soft breasts, and they were mashing against hers. It made sense now. Casey was fucking her with the dildo that she wore beneath her skirt at the party. That had been a cock under that skirt. It was a big strap-on dildo, and now Casey was fucking her with it. Clary had a quick thought that if she had known about Casey's cock at the party, should would have taken her to the parking lot and gotten fucked there, leaning over the hood of her BMW. Any woman with the balls to wear a cock under her skirt at a party certainly has the balls to fuck her in the parking lot.

Clary couldn't move her hands again but she felt mouths sucks on her nipples now, and another mouth was driving a tongue into her mouth. It was again like the nails while she was in the tank. It all was delicious, all sexual, and she would come wailing like a banshee. She was certain she was making noise but she just could not hear it.

She felt Casey's dildo slip from her heated pussy. It was replaced by another cock and a soft body above her. The kissing mouth pulled away from her and Casey's pussy-taste dildo slid between Clary's lips and onto her tongue. She licked her juices from it and then shared them with a kiss from Casey.

Clary didn't know who was fucking her now, but she guessed it was Jennifer. The body above her was small but the nipples sticking into her breasts were huge and long and hard. Jennifer was good with that cock and she rammed it into Clary's cunt with lots of energy. Clary felt an orgasm building, but Jennifer pulled out before she came.

12