Blindfold Fun

Story Info
Relieving our weeks stress with some intense fun.
2.5k words
4.43
7.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long week of working our asses of we all wish for having a perfect weekend with full of relaxation and chill. But there are some unlucky beings who rarely get to experience that, I just hope I won't experience that thing ever in my life.

It's 2:34 PM in afternoon of saturday, instead of getting ready for a party or a night out with my friends and my love here I'm killing my eyes with 12hrs of nonstop coding for my latest project. While I was extracting my files, my mind wandered to the thought that, 'how about I make our week perfect with full of passion and love showering him. He always makes me feel awesome pleasures and now it's my turn to make him feel a night full of 'lust and love'. As it has been a very hard and tiring week for me and my boyfriend, now I just want to spend time like crazy with him.'

To prepare a surprise for him, I got off my work early around 5:15 PM to go to market knowing he will come at home around 9 PM, I had plenty of time to get my sensual surprise ready. 'Oh god! just the thought of it is make me excitedly wet, I can't wait for tonight'. I thought as going through the stuff in shops that I would be needing for him tonight.

By the time I got home it was around 8 PM, I got late one particular material for my surprise wasn't available in most of the shop. I went to my room and kept shopping bags down on bed and I started to remove my clothes one by one until I was completely naked. Being naked makes me feel free, I Loved that sensation.

I went to kitchen to make some coffee for me to relax and for drifting away my tiredness. After getting relaxed and free I went back to my room to get my surprise for him prepared, I was already getting wet by just imagining it.

It was around 8:45 PM when I finished setting everything up. Dim lights, lavender scented candles, one maroon satin hankercheif and last but not least handcuffs. Everything seemed perfect, now it was just the wait for him to come back at home.

I got dressed up in my new piece of transparent lingerie that I bought specially for today, I know he is gonna love it.

I was all prepared for the night, just when I was about to lay down on bed doorbell rang, hastily I wrapped my bathrobe around me and went to open door. I peeked through the peephole to check if its him or not. There I saw my love standing out waiting for me to open door.

I opened door pulling him inside and giving him a soft peck on his lips, leaving him shocked a bit. He said, "Damn, one of best welcome I ever got." Making me laugh slightly, I replied, "there is still best to come sweetheart, go get freshen up in the washroom of guest room, there is a surprise waiting up for you." He pulled me into passionate kiss slightly sucking onto on lower lip, he removed them from mine and said, "I can't wait for the surprise babygirl". I felt his hand going down upto my butts, he squeezed them and then moved his fingers to my pussy rubbing on it softly before leaving the living room.

'Oh god, he turned me on instant.' I thought going to my room, I removed my bathrobe and closed the room door. I laid down on bed, waiting for him. I felt extreme wetness down there, I moved my hand down in my panty feeling the dripping wetness of it.

I slightly started to rub my fingers in circular, arousal started to hit me. The door opened, I saw him standing there in towel staring at my transparent attire in hunger to eat me.

He came up to bed his eyes not leaving my body, I was still rubbing myself. He pounced on me and started kissing me sensually his tongue fighting with me for domination, he stopped kissing and said, 'Fuck baby, I loved your surprise.' I felt his hand down my pussy rubbing is softly, I moaned and said, 'this is not full surprise my naughty boy.'

I pushed him down on bed, got on him and started to kiss him teasingly, my tongue licking his lips slowly and gently pulled his lower lip out. I pulled myself up, held his hands in mine kissing both of them before handcuffing them to bed.

He looked at me confusion in his eyes can be seen, I pecked his lip and said, 'you are going to love it, just wait and enjoy.'

I got up and started to remove my transparent clothing off slow enough to make him moan imagining me under him. I chuckled that was not going to happen today.

As I removed my dress, my perky breasts came to sight my light brown nipples were erected hard, seeing this he said, ' I am going to suck your breasts hard after this' hearing this I smiled seductively and got near him, I putted my one leg on bed making my trimmed wet pinkish pussy under transparent panties to sight, I could literally see him drool seeing that. I slowly slide it down to remove it completely. I got up on bed naked and moved near his face in a way that my pussy was visible to him, he wasted no time to lick my pussy teasingly I moaned making me move more into his face he started to eat me, room was filled with my moans. Just as he was about to moved his tongue in my pussy I got off from him.

He grunted annoyingly, I chuckled as I grabbed that satin cloth and wrapped around his eyes blinding him and kisses on top it. I moved my head to his ears nibbling on them I whispered, "Game is on darling, be prepared for the extreme teasing mode" emphasizing more on word 'extreme'.

I guided my lips to his lips and started kissing him, his tongue fighting with mine asking for entrance his in mine and mine is his, while kissing him I moved my hand down to his hard dick and started running my finger on his shaft teasingly making him moan slightly and I got my way in his mouth, I gave his tongue a light suck, every moment I was getting wetter I was loving every part of it. We kissed each other hungrily getting our breathe back we part. I gave him a peck, I gave him kisses at each part of his skin moving down to his neck I parted slightly at looked up at him smiling I got assurance that he is loving it.

I started giving his neck sloppy kisses and giving light bites enough to leave a red spot, his light whimpers were making me encouraged to continue my play. I slid my tongue on his neck slowly licking him making his neck all wet but can't compare them to my wet dripping clit, I was glad that I handcuffed him or else the thing I am doing will be the thing he would be doing by now making me completely weak under him.

I moved down to him chest kissing every centimetre of him, I reached to his nipples kissing on them softly making him whimper slightly, I licked his one nipple teasingly he moaned. I was loving it I licked other one while my thumb was slightly rubbing the tip of this dick which made him moan shakingly and said, "Oh fuck not this". I smiled evilly as I licked him from his chest upto his lip teasingly and lightly like a feather and keeping the movement of my thumb on his thumb intact, I started to kiss him as my thumb was still rubbing on his tip I increased my speed a bit making him moan between kisses, I felt precum started to secrete I smirked between kiss.

I wrapped my hand around his shaft, a sharp breathe released from his mouth I started to move my hand up and down slowly still my lips lingering on his, his light moans between kiss were making my pussy drip its juices on bedsheet, as his moans were increasing I increased my speed on his shaft, he shakingly said, "I-I'm close" I stopped rubbing him and moved down to his dick. I looked up to his face, holding his dick gently into my hand, I licked on his tip cleaning up the precum off my actions made him moan loud, smirking I moved my tongue from up to down to his balls slowly his moans were getting louder each sec.

I kissed his balls softly, he let out a shriek. I licked his shaft upto his tip, moving my tongue on it in circular, between moans, he said, "sto-stop teasing my tip..my whole dick is dying for your mouth".

I replied him by putting his tip into my mouth sucking on it, his moans in the background were making the moment hotter than it was. I started to take his whole shaft slowly into my mouth giving it a light suck, moaning he said, "oh hell..yeah just like..that baby, I-I'm loving it."

I moved my mouth on dick up and down slowly, I felt his dick twitch I moaned on his dick making him come a bit, I shallowed it, feeling this he said. "Oh fuck I want to see you doing that so much but maybe ne-" before I could complete his sentence I start to deepthroat him faster, he was moaning uncontrollably I felt his dick twitch again, moaning he literally shouted, "am comin oh fuck", I removed my mouth from his dick and replied, "oh yes, come for me baby". I again wrapped my lips around his dick just as I did he came in my mouth completely I swallowed it saying, "that was yum", and removed my mouth giving him a kiss on his tip.

I looked at him panting, I moved up to his lips and kissed him, I placed my pussy on his, grinding on it slowly. While kissing him, I untied the cloth and threw it somewhere in the room, I broke the kiss to stare at his eyes still grinding on his dick nut faster now, he said, "I want you baby, ride on me I love you so much" I replied "I want you too sweetie and I love you too" kissing him as I held his tip on my clit rubbing it, it was my turn to moan it felt like turn heaven.

I kept rubbing his tip on pussy making his dick wet from my dripping mess, we both were moaning like crazy. I inserted his dick in me slowly, I let out a loud moan hearing me moan he moved his hip hardly thrusting his dick in me, I hold on to him chest for support as I moaned loud panting I pecked his lips. I started to move on him slowly feeling is dick deep in me, our moans were like bgm in a erotic movie.

He shakingly said, "move faster or remove handcuffs" I chuckled and replied, "not today my naughty boy, its my day today", still I listened to him increased my pace, his dick was hitting my g-spot on every thrust, I was moaning like crazy. I started to jump on his dick faster, my hands were placed on his chest chest for support, I felt twitching in my stomach, while moaning we both said at same time, "fuck I'm close" just after that I felt his warm juices in me.

I collapsed on his chest his dick still in me. I just wanted to stay like this. He said, "Remove this handcuff I want to return the pleasure babygirl" I got up to remove them, the second they were removed I was pinned down on bed his hand holding both of mine. "Game is on my babygirl, enjoy" he said while handcuffing me on bed, "your turn to moan like crazy" he continued his sentence.

He didn't blindfolded me he gave my lips a lick and moved his way upto my neck, while his one hand was rubbing my clit, I was whimpering non stop, he started to lick and bite onto my neck, I moaned as he inserted a finger in me, I felt my walls of my pussy grasping on his finger it felt like heaven. After leaving love bites on my neck he moved down to my breasts and starting fondling them while he started to insert his fingers deep in me making me my back arch and moan louder, he licked my both nipples and started to suck on one and used his free hand to squeeze my other breasts while my other hand was fingering me faster.

I was moaning like crazy, as my moans get louder he inserted two fingers in me at fast pace, making me moan more. I felt my climax building up in between moans, i managed to say that I am closed to cum which made him stop his fingers and removed them from there. He once again licked my both nipples making them more erect, he started moving down leaving sloppy kisses on my belly, when he reached to my navel he kissed it making me whimper, I licked my navel teasingly and moved his tongue in round on it, this sensation were making me moan loud every sec I was getting turned on by every moment of his, I loved this side of him but I loved him whole more.

After a sweet torture of 5 min with my navel he moved down to my pussy, he held onto my thighs making my legs open wide. He teasingly kissed my clit, making me moan. He glided his tongue on my clit, and said "you are dripping wet for me baby huh" I replied in light voice, "yes, only for you" just after completing my sentence he started to lick my juices like he was thirsty for hours slurping on it he said, "you taste so good" I wanted to reply him but his tongue went deeper in me I was stopped by my own moans, he was eating me out uncontrollably, I felt his tongue going deeper and deeper in me. I felt a familiar twitch in my lower stomach and I came all over his mouth, he cleaned my cum off by licking and savouring it.

After doing his thing he came up to me to kiss me, he wrapped blanket around us, and started to cuddle me breaking the kiss he kissed my forehead and I rested my head on his chest and felt asleep instantly. I was tired of all this session but it was worth it.