Blindfolded

Story Info
A blindfold frees a wfe
2.8k words
3.99
24.2k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff sat sipping his morning coffee when Jan breezed on to the deck. Her short robe barely covering her nicely rounded ass and her B cup tits peeking out about the loosely tied sash. Sitting down with a sigh "That was so hot last night. You really out did yourself."

"Well you could have worn ten guys out." beamed a proud Jeff.

"About what I said." Jan whispered staring into her coffee mug. "You know about Allen."

Here it comes thought Jeff. For the last two years they had talked about, and role played, Jan being shared with their close friend Allen. Three times she had agrees whole heartily and each time had backed out; once an hour before Allen was about to arrive. Both Jeff, and of course Allen, bemoaned each time Jan reneged as they drowned their sorry in Jim Bean.

Allen was the perfect choice; a long time friend to both, married so no chance of loose lips and he like Jeff dreamed of sharing his wife with another. Allen; unlike Jeff, hit a brick wall when he attempted to bring sharing fantasies into his own bedroom. The two men consoled themselves by swapping wife sharing videos they found on line.

"That was only bedroom talk. Don't you dare tell Allen again. I can't go though the embarrassment of facing him after the last time." Jan stated barely above a whisper.

Jeff reassured his hesitant wife, without missing a beat, while knowing that he and Allen had a plan. Reluctant Jan would be shared with or without her consent. The two men had been teased into a fever dream of enjoying all that Jan had to offer them. Allen had created the plan and Jeff had begun the process by ordering a set of Velcro handcuffs. He and Jan already had used a blindfold in their role playing the rest would fall into place. At least that was the plan.

Three weeks past and Jeff let Jan know he was looking forward to a role play day. Jan didn't disagree. That morning, while Jan showered, Jeff hid the Velcro handcuffs under the bed pillows fastening one end to the leg of the headboard. A text to Allen completed the set up.

Jan walked to the deck in her red silk robe. A clear signal that she was ready for their role play games. An overly excited Jeff sprang out of his chair blindfold in hand. His engorged cock tenting his shorts and his trembling hands put the blindfold in place. Jan pretended to resist as her husband guided her to the bedroom.

This part of their play had come to excite her as one of her senses was taken away. It allowed her mind to release her inhabitations setting her inner slut free. It didn't matter what society decreed as she gave up control. As Jeff placed her on their bed a new twist came into play as he pushed her hands above her head and fastened the handcuffs. Just this act caused her heart to race and her belly to flutter.

Jan now was displayed on the bed, her silk robe, still tied, and covering her ripe nude body. The blindfold and wrists bound above her head gave her a look of helplessness. She took a deep breath in anticipation of what awaited her. Alarm bells went off in her mind when she heard the front door open!

"Jeff! What the fuck are you doing!" she demanded.

Jan pulled at her restraints hearing footsteps in the hall. Jeff gave her no reply instead enjoying the bit of panic in his wife's voice. Allen entered the bedroom, pausing at the door, his eyes soaking in the scene in front of him. His dream was coming true. Jeff knelt next to the bed, his mouth close to Jan's ear.

"Relax baby. This is for you." Cooed Jeff to his still struggling wife.

"Fuck you - both of you! The helpless wife almost shouted. She knew exactly who it was.

When Jeff looked up Allen was stripped bare; his fat cock staring at the ceiling twitching with every heart beat. He had never seen his buddy nude before; Jill was about to be opened more than she was use too. Allen knelt on the bed straddling Jan's clamped together legs. She stopped wiggling and held absolutely still. Jan knew that it could only be Allen who was in control of her now.

With agonizing slowness Allen untied Jan's thin red robe. Fighting the animal urge to ravage the woman beneath him, Allen was about to live the fantasy he dreamed of for his own wife. He wanted to control the woman pinned beneath him driving her insane with lust before satisfying himself. Jeff watched intently as his wife's robe was peeled back exposing her beautifully rounded tits. Jan's nipples ached with anticipation against her will.

Allen looked down; Jan's tits seemed to beckon to him. The bound, blindfolded wife laid absolutely still almost feeling the eyes upon her, her bare legs feeling the skin of the man in control of her. The wife and husband gasped as if one as two finger tips just barely touched her exposed erect nipples. Jan's body convulsed as if shocked. Intense heat flooded her pussy. Part of her wanted to resist but was overwhelmed by the needs of her body.

Jeff knelt bedside, awed by the control Allen was showing as his wife's nipple were now being pinched and tugged. Jan's body responded by arching upward her bare legs pressing into Allen's heavy balls; his pre-cum dripping onto her belly. Slowly her firm rounded tits were covered by Allen's large hands giving her both pleasure and relief from the nipple play that had set her pussy on fire. She silently cursed her body for betraying her.

Those hands now began to travel down her body. Jan knew exactly who it was taking advantage of her helplessness and the blindfold and cuffs gave her the freedom to let herself go and be used by both of these men. Allen shifted off of the bed just as Jeff breathed into her ear.

"Open your legs. Do it now"

Jan did not obey. Allen's hands parting her legs as she offered token offered resistance. Her wet pussy, opened like a flower welcomed the intense eyes staring at it. Those hands traveled down her legs reaching her ankles pressing her further apart as his hands slowly slide up to her thighs until the sides of each hand touched her pussy. She sighed a welcome.

Allen lingered a moment savoring the view before lowering his head. Jan felt his hot breath and instinctively lifted her hips to meet his mouth and tongue. He used that movement to move his hands to her firm ass gripping an ass cheek in each hand and lifting her even more. His mouth tasting her nectar for the first time as his tongue lapped long strokes up and down her flowing pussy. Her clit screamed for attention. An involuntary moan escaped her lips.

Jeff knew the time was right; leaning over, effortlessly released the cuffs binding his wife's hands. As her body responded to Allen's tongue her husband kissed her tenderly on her lips. Jan's mind told her to resist but that sexual being deep inside was now in control.

"Fuck him baby." he moaned into her mouth. Jan need no encouragement.

Jan's hands found Allen's head and begun holding him in place between her wide open thighs; as if he needed prompting. His tongue was driving her clit wild, her body quivering to the rhythm of his strokes. Jeff recognized the movement's of his wife's hips. Her climax was surging closer to release. This was all happening so quickly His own cock ached.

A long lust filled moan filled the quiet room as Jan's climax exploded from her body. Her body bucked and thrashed on the bed as Allen kept a firm grip on her ass, his tongue fucking now her open pussy. Jeff was stunned at his wife's all consuming climax. It all seemed even more intense than he had ever imagined.

Allen stayed in control allowing Jan to calm down and waited until her breathing returned to a more normal cadence before releasing the hold he had on her tight ass and leaning back from her flowing pussy. His face wet and glossy, Allen leaned forward kissing Jan compelling her to taste her own pussy. Now it was his turn and his movements on the bed signaled clearly to Jan hat he wanted his cock sucked. She was more than ready!

Without prompting Jan rolled to her side to have her lips met by Allen's engorged cock. The countless times that just his act had been role played in this marriage bed was happening! The blindfold freed her from all hesitation as she kissed the cock head pressed against her lips. The oozing precum from Allen dampened her lips. Jeff watched with laser focus as his wife began to suck another man's cock. It was so fucking hot.

Opening her mouth to take him in quickly, needed an adjustment. All those years of sucking Jeff cock washed away as Jan felt her mouth being pushed open wider to accommodate this fatter cock. Her teeth grazed the shaft as his cock head passed her lips. The taste of the different precum flooded her sensors. The heat of this new cock was intense as her hand gripped the base to keep from being gagged.

Jeff almost ran around the bed to get a better view as Jan's hand reached up to grip the wide shaft filling her mouth. Without that hand limiting Allen she would have been choking and gagging. Just the sheer bulk filling her mouth was more than enough to handle. Jeff was almost delirious with lust.

Those first few frantic moments slipped away and Jan's cock sucking skills were now on display as Allen looked down and Jeff watched from the foot of the bed. Her hand saving her from gagging as her head bobbed on that fantastic cock; as she fucked Allen with her mouth. As Allen regained his self control Jan released her hand and cradled his balls giving them small tugs in time with sucking mouth.

As Jan clearly reveled in sucking cock; taking control of Allen; an unexpected emotion sweep over Jeff. Was Jan liking this too much? In Jeff's fantasy world she would have been a little more reluctant, willing but not this willing. Wasn't this just what he desired? Did he making a mistake?

Jan had no such hesitation as the taste and size of the new cock inflamed her lust. Her married pussy flowed with anticipation of what was sure to come soon. Fighting the urge to be rewarded with a mouth full of hot cum, Jan pulled her mouth off Allen's cock. She wanted, and yes, need to be fucked. There were no wedding vows, no husband, no taboos just that driving need.

Without releasing her grip on Allen's cock, Jan straddled the prone male and lowered her heated body downward. Her aim was perfect and the bigger head of Allen's cock pushed inside of her. A small moan escaped her lips she welcomed this new raging cock. Allen lifted and more cock filled her. Jeff was going wild as any and all second thought vaporized n the lust filled bedroom.

Jan leaned forward covering Allen's face with her tits. Allen reached down and gripped her ass as he pushed more cock into the woman he had dreamed about fucking for so long. Jan's body agreed and welcomed even more of his cock. Jeff raced to the foot of the bed to get a better look. His wife's ass check pulled apart showing her puckered asshole and pussy lips clinging to the cock fucking her. There was still more of Allen's cock for her to take but the angle prevented it.

Jan's movements became so familiar to Jeff, as she ground herself into the man below, her using his body to heighten the fires of lush blazing inside of her very being. There was no desire on her part to prolong or delay the release she craved. Jan's frantic movements began to dislodge her blindfold and Jeff watched in surprise as she put them firmly back in place. His wife wanted and needed the "taken" fantasy to continue. There was no doubt that she knew just who was fucking deep inside of her but the darkness made it alright.

The climax came with such force that Allen stopped moving his hips in awe of its intensity. His wife never let herself go like the woman riding his prone body. He regained some control and while Jan's body was still lost in ecstasy he rolled her over putting her firmly on her back. The move so smooth that his cock never slipped out of the overheated pussy engulfing it.

Jeff's view was now blocked. This wasn't like watching porn where the action was stopped while the camera repositioned or the actors knew how to give the best view. These two very real people were fucking and neither cared about Jeff's viewing pleasure. He so badly wanted to watch Allen's cock pumping in and out of Jan's pussy but the two bodies were locked together fucking.

Now with her legs spread wide and all of that man's cock buried inside of her married pussy, Jan was about to be fucked like the slut she longed to be. The couple no longer had awareness that Jeff was even in the room watching every movement of his wife fucking a new cock. At this point many men lose control and the drive to cum overwhelms every other emotion. Allen was becoming that male.

Allen pounded the woman pinned below him; his balls aching with pent up cum. Jan matched every frantic move of the cock filling her as she lifted and shifted meeting every thrust. Her own body pleaded to be flooded with super hot cum. The room reeked of sex and the sound of slamming bodies filled the bedroom. Jeff seemed to have stopped breathing, total mesmerized by the animal sex before his eyes.

"Now!" a crazed Allen shouted as his cock exploded inside the supercharged pussy clinging to throbbing cock.

Jan exhaled a deep moan as her womb was rewarded with blast after blast of thick hot cum. She held her hips high off the bed wanting all of Allen's pulsing cock as deep as he could go.

The two sweaty bodies collapsed in each other's embrace as Allen's cock continued to twitch inside of Jan. Jan touched her blindfold reassuring that it was still in place. Jeff remembered to breathe as Allen's body shifted and a now semi hard cock slipped from the well fucked pussy. A thin stream of cum attached them momentarily as he lifted off an exhausted Jan.

Following what the men had agreed on; Allen grabbed his clothes and backed out of the room closing the door behind him. He couldn't resist taking one last lingering look at Jan's nude body; her legs still parted. Jeff was already moving to reclaim his wife's body.

Jan's used pussy offered no resistance as Jeff's engorged cock sunk into the fucked, cum filled pussy. Everything felt different even as she felt the same. The heat inside of her was amazing as Allen's cum lubed the way. There wasn't any way this fucking was going to last long. The couple both knew it would be fast and hard. Jeff fucked his willing wife moaning to her as he did how much he loved her. Love had nothing to do with what had taken place. It was fucking plain and simple.

Again Jan fucked back as hard as she was being fucked. Her mind was on fire as a second cock pounded deep inside of her cum filled pussy. She felt free in the darkness of the blindfold. Too suddenly she felt the rush of more cum pumping into her used body. Jan could have taken more and more again.

Jan broke the silence: "Leave me alone now." There was no emotion in her voice at all. Jeff left feeling alarmed.

Days and then weeks past with Jan never uttering a word about what had taken place and the few times Jeff got brave enough to bring it up he was sharply shut down. They hadn't had sex during this time but everything else seemed normal. He and Allen talked but neither knew how to approach a shut down Jan. she treated Allen as if she didn't know it had been him.

The guys had a late morning tee time set, as Jeff got ready for Allen to pick him up he looked around to say goodbye to Jan. He rounded the corner to the den; there sat Jan; her red robe tied loosely and the blindfold firmly in place! Allen almost ran off the road as the text came in.

"Bring in your best wood, and balls, right into the house".