Blindfolded: A Fantasy Becomes Real

Story Info
The butterfly effect and a blindfold.
4.2k words
4.11
14.2k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, If a promiscuous wife isn't your thing then I politely suggest you read something else rather the reading on, upsetting yourself and feeling the need to share your negativity as feedback. The same goes if you dislike the husband taking an active part in making arrangements for his wife's extramarital pleasures.

Penny, my wife, had shared a fantasy with me a good six months ago. She had never mentioned it before or again. At the time it had led onto some rather good sex, Penny had excelled herself and the orgasms had gone into double figures. As a consequence I had started to see if I could make it, the fantasy, happen for her. Penny had described in some detail a scene with her blindfolded in a hotel room tied up and laid on the bed and initially alone. Her version started with a relaxing bath and attention to all aspects of her personal care, shaving and moisturising. A glass of her wine was involved as was assistance with dressing in stockings and a suspenders belt. Over that she wore an intimate and revealing one piece black item that was a thong that barely hid anything connected by a single strand of material to a bra piece that has flowers to 'hide' her nipples. Her flat stomach and abs set off her blue piercing. Penny looks amazing in that piece and it always drives me wild when she wears it. Her tan sets it off a treat, usually I just push the thing aside and take her doggy style until I blow my load. It doesn't take long. Penny will usually flip over and grab her rabbit vibrator and drive herself over the edge, pushing my cum around her pussy. She makes me watch! The fantasy progressed to a stranger ravishing whilst I waited downstairs in the bar.

I think it was revenge for I had just shared a fantasy of mine involving one of her actual friends. Lotty the friend in question was a petite blonde with freckles, I think I referred to the freckles as probably covering her chest and back as well as references to other desirable parts of her slim frame. Lotty had a habit of borrowing shirts and jumpers from me. I had mentioned it was my view that she wore these in bed, whilst jacking herself off, thinking of my cock and inhaling the smell of me on whatever she had borrowed for the evening. I may have said, "I wish I could watch or help."

Anyhow you can tell I love being in bed with my wife. So it seemed natural to want to make this fantasy of hers a reality. I knew Penny wouldn't be comfortable being taken by anyone in our friendship group so I would have to find a stranger. I wouldn't rehearse the details but the search took a while and I met Phil a couple of times to build a rapport, as well as to check his build and physique. Penny would not be disappointed in that regard. He was a nice guy too, had his own business and preferred no strings attached encounters. So the arrangement worked for us both, now I needed to find the right moment for Penny to be reminded of her fantasy and it would be a sure thing. The brief was to enter the hotel room and do as he saw fit, with a focus on her pleasure and a safe word for her comfort. Phil was fine with that, he'd been into the scene for a while, he volunteered he would bring condoms and be sure to wear one. I said, "Penny really enjoys putting them on, you might want to bear that in mind."

He said, "I sure will. Will she suck me with or without it?"

Smiling I said, "Both, but she will work harder without."

I finished up by explaining the easiest way to get her to cum and how that initial orgasm unleashes her potential to cum in a variety of ways. He seemed confident that he wouldn't have a problem in that department.

A week or so later Penny and I were having a play night and when she was on her 4th or 5th orgasm I put on a cock sleeve and started rubbing it around her hole. As it engaged in her sex I said to her, "I met someone who will help us with your hotel fantasy. Do you want to hear about him?"

Her eyes opened wide, it may have been the girth of the cock sleeve making her brain buzz, but I think it was the reminder of her fantasy. Quick as a flash she replied, "Which hotel fantasy? I have a few you know."

"Touché", I replied, "The one where you are tied up and vulnerable in a hotel room. Remember that one? If there are more, go on, I am all ears."

"No, you tell me. Easy tiger, ease it in gently. I want to enjoy the stretch."

I did as I was asked and slotted the sleeve into her slowly, enjoying the warmth of her sex and the muscles of her sex squeezing the sleeve. Once it was all in, I whispered in her ear, I found a guy who is really nice, clean and single. He is willing and has a little experience on the scene. He's slim and athletic and understands boundaries. What else do you want to know?"

"How big is his cock? Is it bigger than you, is it bigger than this cock that is fucking me now. Do you love having a hot wife? Will you cum in that sleeve you pervert?"

I replied, "So many questions. Where should I begin? I have seen his cock, I have a picture on an account if you want to see?"

She shook her head, "No, just tell me."

"It's as long, maybe not quite as thick."

"A good start, tell me more."

I brought Penny up to speed with all I knew and she was grinding her clit into me the whole time. She came as I told her that wanted to cum on her breasts. She squealed and demanded to know, "Have you shown him pics of me naked?"

I hadn't, but I lied and said, " Yes, only the ones of you in the hot tub in a Wicked Weasel. You don't mind do you?"

She didn't reply, she was crashing through waves of an orgasm. When her breathing returned to normal she asked, "when?"

I teased, "Make me cum in the dirtiest way you can and I will tell you."

Penny pushed me off her and took off the cock sleeve. She slid her rabbit into it and popped it back in her sex. It slipped back in straight away. She held it in place with the heel of her left foot and switched on the rabbit. Her eyes went away momentarily, she pulled me to her and took my cock in her mouth, she licked and sucked like I know she can. I watched the cock sleeve in her pussy, imaging what was to come. I exploded in her mouth as one of her fingers probed my ass. When I finished she showed me the cum on her tongue, scooped some out and spread it on her breasts. She looked me in the eyes and said, "Was this what you agreed with your friend?"

"Friday night" I replied.

Friday came round in a flash. I took Penny to the best hotel in town and we checked in at five. We ate a light meal in the restaurant and joked about the week. We didn't mention what was to come, but there was an underlying tension. Back in the room I helped Penny shave her legs and pussy and moisturised all the right places. Naturally I checked that she was wet and welcoming with my fingers, but managed to restrain myself from fucking her. I helped her with the suspenders and the outfit, after she had done her hair and makeup. She was kind of giddy, laughing and threatening to back out. She didn't mean it, she was excited. A glass of red wine helped her nerves. At 7.30 I tied her hands behind her back and slipped a blindfold over her eyes. I kissed her on the lips and with my cock straining in my trousers said, "See you later. Your new friend will be in up in ten minutes. Do you want to know his name?"

"Yes please", she replied.

I said, "Phil and the safe word is "Arrow". Say that and he will realise that you are uncomfortable with something and seek your guidance on what you want."

"Ooh, you think of everything. It's not Phil from Accounts is it?" she asked.

"It isn't any Phil you have ever met I promise."

I left on that note and checked the hotel door shut behind me. I left my wife sat on the bed blindfolded to await her fate.

On my way passed reception I blagged another key card saying I had lost one already. Phil was waiting in the bar, he was dressed in a suit and had a tie on. He had a half empty glass in his hand. I passed him a keycard and said, "Double figures before you quit and blow. Say an hour?"

He downed the remainder of his drink and replied, "You sure about this?"

I said, "Oh yes, and one last think. Leave her as you found her. She's not expecting that, but I'm sure you will think of something."

He smiled and nodded. With that he was on his way. I pulled out my phone and idly checked my messages, trying to reduce my heart rate.

Phil told me a few days later how it played out. He entered the bedroom and said, "Hi I'm Phil. Please stand so I can admire you."

Penny stammered, "Hi Phil", and did as she was asked.

Phil said with feeling, "What a lucky guy your husband is. What a lucky guy I am. Show me the back please."

Penny replied, "I hope I'm going to be a lucky girl."

Phil said laughingly, "That's my part."

Penny was on form, "I heard about your part. I'm keen to find out more."

Phil soaked in the sight of a practically naked wife about to do everything he asked on his cock and felt himself go fully hard. He walked over to Penny and put his hands on her shoulders. She shivered in shock and anticipation. "Turn around", he ordered. She turned and his hands which had raised whilst she span around came back to her shoulders and moved down to free her hands. He stood close enough that her hands brushed the front of his suit and nudged his hard cock. Her hands made for it once free and after a brief nervous stroke undid his zip. His hands were on her triceps stroking them and he was kissing her neck. She smelt clean and of her French scent. Her hands were already in his trousers seeking access to his cock and he couldn't resist cupping her breasts now. He said, "They are awesome."

Penny replied by squeezing his cock gently. With that, skin touched skin in his pants, as Penny found the entrance to his boxers. "Oooh, is that for me?" she asked.

Then quickly followed by, "I think I can work with that."

Phil was impressed with her directness. It gave him confidence that she wasn't going to change her mind or pussyfoot around. His hands released her breasts and traveled south following the line of material between the top half of the outfit and the bottom part. He gently moved them across her abs and her piercing into her tiny pants. There was no hair, she was smooth. It was good to confirm what he already knew from the visual image imprinted on his mind. Phil was taller than Penny and he couldn't reach her sex. He could reach her clit but he didn't want to seem like an amateur so he didn't do anything other than rest his hand there.

He was conscious that the hands in his pants were beginning to play and the material felt slightly rough on his cock head as it began to emerge. He gave an instruction, "Turn around and down on your knees. I hear you are quite the oral queen. Show me."

Penny momentarily went up on her tip toes and his index finger was suddenly an inch deeper between her lips. He felt the wetness and then it was gone as she did what she was told and descended to her knees. Phil liked the fact that she was obedient but added her twist to everything too.

Penny undid Phil's belt and the trouser button. His trousers slid down his legs and Penny licked his thighs. Her hands went inside the waistband of his boxers and pulled them down. As they slid down and just before her hands grasped his cock and she said, "Now that's a cock".

The sensory deprivation or the need not to be silent with a stranger was leading Penny to being a slutty girl. Either that or Phil was over egging his account.

Penny gently rubbed it against one cheek and then the other before popping the head in her mouth and giving it a good lick. With the head in her mouth and her tongue licking it she peeled back the foreskin. Phil's knees buckled slightly with the intensity of the sensations. One of Penny's hands snaked up his chest, checking his body out. She pinched a nipple as she softly wanked his cock in her mouth and licked his cock head. Her exploring hand returned to his mid and swept to collect his scrotum. She licked her way down his cock and took his balls in her mouth. She sucked them softly as she wanked him. Phil stood there plotting his next move and ran his hands through her hair. However she was ahead of him and released his balls and stood up. Her hands moved to the buttons of his shirt and then his tie. As she was busy doing this Phil reached round and down and grasped her firm ass. He was impressed that it was tight and hard. He slipped his right hand between her cheeks and was surprised that something cold touched his hand. He realised immediately it was a butt plug, that hadn't been mentioned in the briefing. Penny murmured, "My butt is off limits. That's kind of a no entry sign."

Phil laughed and momentarily pressed on it, she writhed in his arms. His right hand slipped over her perineum and onto her lips. They were wet. Moving the string of the thong aside he applied pressure between them. His index finger easily slipped in and she moaned. She stopped undoing his tie and rested her head on his chest. He instructed Penny, "Please undo my cuff links and remove my shirt."

Penny moved her hands to his left sleeve and working passed the suit jacket she freed his wrist. He withdrew his right hand and sat down on the bed that was behind him and gave his right hand. He was completely at her pussy height and complimented her on her perfect pussy. It was still shaded by her outfit. He moved the front of the thong to one side. The lips slightly protruded and he slipped the index finger of his left hand in where his right had been. He cycled it along the lips and in and out halfway along his finger. It took a while for the right cuff link to be undone apparently.

Once it was sorted she pushed his suit jacket off his shoulders. He took the hint and removed his jacket and shirt. Penny pushed him back on the bed and climbed on top of him. Her pussy and his cock were millimetres apart. He cupped her breasts and hoped her pussy was sopping. She dropped forward and kissed him properly on the mouth. After a minute of kissing she wriggled and snaked a hand down to his cock. However it moved on quickly to her pussy. "I'm so wet", she announced, "I need cock!"

Her hand returned to his member and squeezing it she parked the head between her pussy lips. She sat up and the head slipped forward missing her pussy. She sat slightly deeper and moved back and forth spreading her wetness of his cock. "Can I have your cock please Phil", she asked.

He suddenly remembered he hadn't put a condom on. He said, "I needed a rubber. Will you pop one on. Here I will get if for you."

In a jiffy he was stood beside the bed handing her an unwrapped condom and she still blindfolded was trying to work out which way to roll it. He laughed and sorted it for her. His cock bumped into her face and she greedily gulped it into her mouth. She took it in her left hand and after a few licks put the condom on its head and pushed it down with her lips engulfing his cock again. "Nice trick", he commented.

He pulled her down on the bed and spread her legs. He climbed on top of her and rubbed his cock up and down her lips one last time. Penny said, "Give it to me. Fill me up!"

Phil pushed the head to her opening and straight inside stretching her entrance. The rest of his cock quickly followed and he felt it hit her cervix. He grunted in satisfaction, he knew that for most women an orgasm was just a matter of time if he kept it there and used his pubic bone to grind her clit. So that's what he did.

Penny was whispering, "Oh my god. I'm so full. Oh my god make me cum."

She was squeezing her own nipples and her chest began to go scarlet, as did her cheeks. He kissed her mouth and felt her pushing her tongue into his. He was surprised how turned on he was and realised that he could cum if he wasn't careful. This gorgeous woman was milking his cock and the wanton display of pleasuring her own breasts had dropped a bomb in his brain. The tongue swirling in his mouth had nearly set him off. He felt her pussy clench his cock, on and off it went. Then suddenly she was cumming, shouting at him "Fuck I'm cumming. Oh my god, I'm coming on a stranger's cock."

She demanded he removed the butt plug. He discarded it on the duvet. She was moving under him, grinding on him. "I'm coming again, oh my god."

Phil thought back to the husband's direction. Double figures is going to be easy he thought to himself. He lay on top of her just letting her bring herself off on his cock. After two more in quick succession, Penny asked, "How many times can you cum? I think it must be your turn."

Phil said, "A couple at least. While I'm really jet set hard you should take it in the ass if that floats your boat."

Penny replied, "My husband says that's for him only, but you have done such a good job so far... Do you want to. Would you cum in my ass?"

Phil said, "If it would please the lady".

He pulled out from her and she rotated under him. As he settled back down on her, she squealed, "Not without more lube, it must be on the night stand."

He looked and found it easily. He lubed up the condom and then slid a lubed finger in her ass making sure that her sphincter was relaxed. She spread her legs apart and whispered, "Cum in my ass you fucker".

He pushed his cock in her ass. He knew to go slow but it was relentless. Penny's sounds went from bring it on noises to, "Oh my fucking god I think I'm going to explode." Just as he bottomed out her fists knotted and she started cumming again." The squeeze on his cock was awesome Phil recounted. He started plotting in and out and she kept cumming again and again. She grabbed his right hand and pushed it down her body. She instructed him, "Put three wet fingers in my pussy. Fuck me with your hand."

It took a minute or two to get all his fingers wet and in. It was a good job he had kept fit as this was quite a challenge. He fucked her ass and the movement push her sex up and down on his fingers. After a minute or two, she reached between her own legs and applied pressure to her pussy with her palm and squeezed his balls with her fingers. That tipped him, he shot his load in the condom, "Fuck I'm cumming in you ass you dirty whore wife."

She came again with the hotness of the moment and the verbal abuse. Once the waves settled he pulled out. Her ass and pussy were awash with her wetness. The pair were covered in sweat and the room already smelt heavily of extramarital sex.

Phil sat up on the bed, Penny just lay in her front with her wantonness exposed. There was no modesty. Penny said, "I think it's time for the blindfold to come off for the second act."

Penny had already sneaked a few looks at Phil as the blindfold had ridden up and down a few times. "Ok but stay where you are."

Phil took the condom off his member and without warning emptied the contents on Penny's back.

"Oh my god, you pervert. Rub that in quick", was her response.

He shifted so that he could do as was requested and was rewarded with a view of her firm back and ass. Within seconds of his massage beginning both her hands were on her pussy. He brushed the hair out of her eyes. Her face was on his side and she grinned up at him. He scooped a little of the cum on a finger and offered it to her. She couldn't move much, but her mouth opened and he slid his finger in her mouth. Her lips closed around his finger and Phil felt his cock twitch, blood started to bring it back to life. As he continued to suck, Penny orgasmed on her fingers and released his finger from her mouth. "Your cum is good. I love cum. Give me more."

Phil had to confess it was just about gone. He carried on massaging her back as she came down from her orgasm. "Do you lick pussy Phil?" Penny lazily asked him.

Phil replied," Pussy not ass. Roll over."

Penny rolled over and scooted a pillow under her ass. "You are a hunk Phil. My husband chose well".

12