Blindfolded Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a wicked grin.

Friday night rolled up and we spent some time over at Jess' house, making sure we'd finished our homework so that our parents would let us slack off together at my place. I then went home to find that dad was actually making his home-made pizza for us, as a nice surprise for our sleepover. I helped set the table and waited for Jess to arrive; she said she had some final preparations to make before coming over. Soon thereafter, I texted her to say the pizza was almost ready, and she replied:

"Coming now. Will ring the bell. Let HIM get the door!"

I made myself busy in the kitchen, setting the table while waiting to see what she had in mind. When the doorbell rang, I called out to dad, who was in the living room:

"That's gotta be Jess, dad, will you get the door? I'm taking the pizza out of the oven."

"Sure." he replied and went to open it. A few seconds later, I heard Jess' peppy voice:

"Hi, Mr. S.! I heard there was pizza - are you cooking for us? That's so nice!"

I looked over towards the door and saw my friend come in, giving off a perfect "girl-next-door" vibe. She was wearing a top that was decent enough to wear out in public, but still had a bit of cleavage and also showed a bit of stomach when she moved in the right way; jeans that were perfectly respectable, yet accentuated her teenage form excellently as they clung to her hips ... and then there was her hair. Pigtails! Oh my God, what an idea. Her hair reached just below her shoulders, so it was just long enough to make them work.

She had also gone really light on the makeup, giving her the everyday look of a perfectly innocent teen. Her whole demeanor was that of the peppy, happy eighteen year old girl who was best friends with his daughter. Underneath, I could tell that the message was the contrary - what Jess was actually saying, was: "On the surface I'm just a normal teenage girl, innocent and sweet, but if you want me to be, I can be hot, sexy and really dirty."

As I bent over the table and sliced up the large pan pizza dad had cooked for us, I looked up discreetly to gauge his reaction. He was pretty cool, in fairness, but I did notice that he checked out her ass when Jess bent over to put her overnight bags on the floor. He really couldn't take his eyes off her, could he... Damn, Jess, you're probably right, I thought - this plan of yours won't be hard to pull off.

We had a lovely time eating our way through dad's delicious pizza. I also got him to open a bottle of Chardonnay for us - he was pretty chill like that. He'd been on road trips up and down California, tasting and buying lots of different wines, and he said he really appreciated it when his daughter tried to be sophisticated and cultured. I could tell that Jess knew how to work this into her look. She didn't gulp it down like a drunk wanting to get a buzz; she held the glass seductively while giving him lots of flirtatious smiles, showing that she really liked being in his company. I pretended not to notice, but I could tell that Jess was flirting more and more outrageously, clearly letting dad know that she was looking for his attentions tonight.

As we went up to my room, both Jess and I were impatient to put our plan into action. By this stage, I was eager to see how this would play out, and Jess was clearly giddy with excitement herself. She was pacing the floor, checking her look in the mirror, looking at her watch as we got closer to bedtime ... She was horny, that's what.

"Will you calm down? You're acting like a ... thing... with a thing on its mind."

"Sorry..." she muttered. "I'm just so... excited... you know? About this whole thing. I got a pretty good vibe from your dad downstairs, he was clearly flirting back, right? Do you think I overdid it with the winking and licking my lips at him? Or do you think he just got the message that I'm into him?"

"You sucked his cock last week, I'm pretty sure he knows what you want."

"Okay. Yeah. Good. How long now?"

"He doesn't usually go to bed before eleven, so ... another twenty minutes. Unless you want to jump him while he's doing the dishes?"

"Think I could?"

For a second, she looked serious. Then she saw my facial expression and realized I was being sarcastic.

"Aw, come on, Liz... Don't do that to me. I'm so horny I'd jump you right now if you took your top off."

"I'm not bi."

"Coulda fooled me."

"That was one time. And we were drunk."

"You still liked it."

"Sure, as a ..."

"So did I. You're a great kisser."

"Jess, can you..."

"Seriously, though, you wanna get off? I'll eat you right now, no strings attached. Just me and my purr-ty mouth, licking your pussy until you squeal."

"Can you stop it?"

She pouted in feigned disappointment. Or it could be real. I couldn't tell anymore when she was joking and when she wasn't.

"I really can't stop thinking about last week." she continued, staring out the window with a longing look in her eyes. "That was so hot... and your dad has such a nice cock..."

"Great, now I know that. How do you even rate those things, anyway?"

"Size, shape, hardness... taste..."

"Jesus..."

"It actually tasted really good."

"Jess, please..." I sighed, exasperated, having tried to get rid of these thoughts and now failing as she was describing it all to me.

"I mean it. Like, the guys... they taste different depending on their diet and stuff... And your dad just tasted so good, I couldn't get enough. When he came in my mouth..."

"Jess!"

"No, you're gonna hear me out. Full disclosure, remember? I can usually tell ahead of time if a guy's gonna taste nice, and I usually don't think they will, so I just jerk them off so they cum on my boobs or something. Your dad, though... he smelled and tasted so... like, musky and manly, yet still ... yummy. When he started moaning, I just knew that I wasn't gonna stop, but I was gonna keep my mouth on him until he finished. I did, and it didn't disappoint. That manly taste ... it just lingered in my mouth for days afterwards. That's why I want more. It was so ... good, Liz!"

"Okay! I get it..."

I acted like I wanted her to stop giving me details, but the truth was that the only thing on my mind right now was what my father's dick tasted like. I had only sucked off one guy before and that wasn't great, so I didn't have a lot to compare it to, but ... now I just had images flashing before my eyes, of Jess having her head in my dad's lap. Before I knew it, I was imagining what it would feel like to be in her shoes ... and what my father would taste like.

We changed into more comfortable night clothes - I was wearing my soft pajamas, which I really liked since it felt so nice against my skin. Jess put on a nightgown, which to me looked more like a shirt that was too big for her. She'd suggested wearing some fancy underwear for dad, but eventually decided that it would be hotter if she entered his bedroom completely naked. Wearing a blindfold, his other senses would be heightened, and he would be able to get his hands all over her naked skin. The thought made Jess smile.

"I can't believe you still wear that old thing." she said, pointing at my pajamas. "You should get, like, a sexy nightgown or something."

"Yeah? Maybe I'll wish for one for Christmas. If I find one I like."

"I'll gladly give you fashion advice. I'm not just your friend because of your dad's cock, you know."

"Yeah, I know..."

"It's his pizza."

"Lol."

"Also, your boobs."

"Shudduup."

"Seriously, these melons are so gorgeous, I could just suck on them for days..."

She put her hands on my breasts and felt them. It was a bit sudden, as she just sort of grabbed them out of the blue, but it was also quite nice.

"They're the same size as yours." I commented.

"Same bra size, not quite the same. Yours are... fuller, somehow. Just a little bit, you know? Mmm... I love them."

She was still holding and kneading my breasts through the pajamas, but her fingers dipped in between the buttons several times, touching bare skin.

"You want me to take this thing off, don't you? Is that just an excuse so you can feel my boobs better, or...?"

"Honest to God fashion advice. If you're ever going to grow into the sophisticated young woman your father sees us as, you're gonna have to go classy in the clothes department. But also, yes."

"Fine."

I started to unbutton my shirt, getting Jess to smile and start staring, as if I were doing a striptease for her. As it fell to the floor along with my pants, I was left completely naked in front of her.

"Shit, you really are beautiful, Liz." she said, making me blush.

"So, what do I wear now?"

"Go naked is my advice. But if you're going to wear something, use that satin dress I know you have in the closet. Oh, and if you're in a guy's place and wondering what to wear after sex, just put on one if his shirts and nothing else. Drives 'em wild."

She started touching my breasts again, gently weighing them in her hands before stroking my nipples with her palms. I remembered back to that time we were at a party and things got a little wild. We'd made out, things hotted up and she eventually started sucking on them. Like I'd said, I didn't feel like I was bi, but that felt really good. Just thinking about it made me gooey.

"Perfect size..." she said as she cupped them. "Medium, not too heavy... firm and perky... and bouncy. That's it, they're bouncier than mine."

"Really." I said.

I put my hands on her breasts and started squeezing them like she did with mine. It probably looked hilarious. She was right, though; hers were slightly firmer, almost feeling like muscles that had been trained while mine were less so.

"I like it when you do that." she said, smiling.

She pulled her garment to the side, offering me access to her naked breasts. I did what she wanted. Touched and squeezed her, like she did with me. It was nice - I was beginning to get in the playful mood. Not quite like Jess, though; she was moving a lot faster. I was merely curious. She was horny.

"Liz..." she whispered, her eyes beginning to get a dreaming look. "Liz, I'm losing it... I really need sex, I'm so..."

"He's almost gone to bed. Soon. Real soon."

"I'm soaked. Look!"

She showed me her hand. She'd been fingering herself while I touched her, and there was a strand of sticky fluid between her middle and index finger. A thought popped into my head, completely out of nowhere, and I acted without thinking, taking her hand and putting her fingers in my mouth.

Jess went wide-eyed and just stood there with her mouth open. I sucked on her fingers, getting my first ever taste of another girl's vaginal juices.

"Holy shit, Liz!" Jess exclaimed, staring at me.

"See? You're not the only one who can act slutty."

"Jesus fucking... give me one good reason not to jump you right here!"

There was a noise from outside my room.

"That's the reason." I replied.

The bathroom upstairs was just across the hall, and the noise we heard was the door closing. It meant dad was in there.

"He'll take about two minutes to brush his teeth, then he's going straight to bed."

"Good." Jess agreed and pulled off her nightgown.

"Are you...?"

"Change of plan. I'm not waiting until he's gone to bed and then sneaking in. I'm going now, and he'll find me naked in his bed, waiting for him. You wait ten minutes, then come in."

She grabbed the blindfold as I opened the door and checked that the coast was clear.

"Go." I whispered.

"Going. Just one last thing... and I mean this, you can look at my face if you don't believe I'm serious: if your dad doesn't want me, I'm coming back here to fuck you instead."

She then snuck out, quietly tiptoed down the hall and disappeared into my dad's bedroom.

I remained in my room, feeling the butterflies in my stomach. Would this work? What would dad say? What would he do? I heard the bathroom door and knew that he was now on his way to his room. I tried to imagine what it would look like. Had Jess hid under the covers so he wouldn't spot her until he was in bed? Would he lie down, then feel her there, move the covers and see her lying there, smiling at him? Maybe he wouldn't spot her at all, only realizing she was there when she started going down on him? Or maybe she lay on top of the bed, completely naked, waving hello to him as soon as he crossed the threshold?

I paced the floor and looked at my watch. Two minutes. Three. Four. She'd said five, right? Or was it ten? Shit. Must have been ten, I guessed, thinking that it would probably take some time for them to get comfortable in there. As minutes went by, though, I started to think that this must at least mean that Jess had succeeded. Surely, if dad had said no to her, she would have been back by now. The feeling of butterflies in my stomach grew more intense as I realized that this probably meant that Jess was sucking on my father's dick right now ...

The clock reached ten minutes. I opened my door. My hands were shaking, I was so nervous. I was also butt naked. I thought about what could happen if dad caught me in his room like this. It's not like I could say that I heard noises, so I got naked and joined them ...

"Shit shit shit shit..." I whispered to myself as I approached his bedroom door.

My legs were shaking too now. I took a few deep breaths and tried to calm down. Then I put my hand on the handle and pushed it down as slowly as I could so it wouldn't make any noise. It took about ten seconds, then the same again when doing it in reverse as the door was ajar.

I slowly peeked inside, into the semi-darkness. I surmised that one small light was on, making it easy enough to see in the room, but not too bright either. From inside, I could hear giggling and smacking noises. Looking carefully around the corner, I could see dad's completely naked body on the bed, and as I moved a bit closer, I saw Jess lying beside him. It was simple: dad was on his back, wearing the blindfold, and Jess was sucking his erect cock. She waved me over as I came in. Smiled and giggled at me. Found her prize, she had.

I went to stand in the corner by the door, ready to dash out at the slightest hint that dad was about to take off the blindfold, or if anything else was amiss. There were a couple of times I got so nervous that as soon as he made any kind of noise or movement, I inched closer to the door. Eventually, though, the excitement of what was happening started to overpower my fear of being discovered.

Jess was enjoying herself immensely. Her whole face was a beaming smile. She had both hands around the base of dad's cock, and she licked it up and down like a tasty lollipop.

"Uhh... mmmhhhh..." dad kept moaning whenever she hit a sensitive spot.

"Mmmm... mmmhh... mmmmm...." Jess kept moaning as well, horny as all hell.

I watched her closely as she kept licking up the length of his shaft. All sides, up and down, round and round. Then she moved on to focus on the sensitive head, causing dad's legs to jerk from the intense pleasure.

She placed her mouth on top of the head and extended her tongue to lick all around it in big circular movements. Dad moaned more and more loudly, squirming on the bed. Shortly thereafter, she put her mouth down on it and let dad feel her wetness and warmth.

"Aaaahhhhhh..." he moaned in relief.

I realized what she was doing. She was giving him intense stimulation with her tongue, licking him in the most sensitive places until it became too intense to handle. Then she took him inside her mouth, which was less intense, but still probably felt incredible, judging by the noises he kept making.

Jess made noises too. Slurping, smacking and giggling. Then she started moaning as well, once she started touching herself with her free hand.

"Ohh... this is so amazing, Mr. S. I love it. I could do this for hours..."

"Oooohh!" dad moaned in reply as she sucked his whole dick into her mouth, almost deepthroating it.

"Mmmhm... more... more..." she said as she kept going, focusing on the task while I stood watching.

I was getting more and more turned on. Seeing Jess and dad naked together like this felt so much more exciting than watching porn, and hearing their collective moans and groans tickled in my ears in a way I had never experienced before. I inched closer, as if my subconscious wanted to see them more clearly.

Suddenly, dad moved. I froze. He started sitting up, leaning on his elbow, only to be stopped by my partner in crime.

"Uh-uh-uh!" Jess exclaimed when he put his hand on her head. "Hands away. You don't want me to stop, do you?"

She was playful - teasing him, but keeping control of the situation, insisting he just stayed still while she pleasured him. He lay back down, moaning in frustration, but accepting her terms.

"Awhh... sssshhiiit, that's so good..." he groaned in his deep, husky voice.

"Mhm... I'm good, aren't I...?" she replied, continuing her mouth work.

"Oh, yes... oh my God, you are so..."

"Mmmmmh ssllrrrpp...."

Jess smiled at me and waved me over. I inched closer, still nervous about being detected. She kept licking and sucking his cock, which stood proud as a tower, rock hard and throbbing with the beats of his heart.

"Mmmh... so tasty..."

Jess kept talking dirty, moaning and using her mouth expertly, but still found time to look at me. She also kept beckoning me to come closer. I was just feet away from the bed now, and felt like this was too close already. Jess winked and mouthed silently at me:

"This is so awesome!"

Dad didn't seem to worry about making noise; whatever Jess had told him had clearly worked. She kept sucking his cock, and he kept moaning louder and louder whenever the stimulation got really intense.

Jess mouthed at me again. I didn't catch it. She smiled, pointed at the huge cock she had in front of her, and tried again, slower this time:

"Want to try?"

I shook my head in embarrassment. God, no. I couldn't. Jesus, no, there was no way. My heart beat faster at the very suggestion and I could feel my cheeks blush. Jess stuck out her tongue and licked slowly up along the whole shaft, looking at me and winking at the same time. Then she waved her finger at me, wanting me to get even closer. She mouthed at me again:

"So good! Try it!"

I inched myself closer. Shuffled my feet so they wouldn't make noise. Pretty soon, I was on my knees right beside my friend. She kept teasing dad, licking and sucking him slowly, taking her sweet time and causing my father frustrations no end. My face was inches away now. Shit, I couldn't do this. Could I? I couldn't, right? Jess was right there, she'd do it. She'd keep doing it and I'd keep watching. Right?

I saw her hand glide slowly up and down his shaft, which was now glistening with saliva. A few small droplets of shiny liquid also appeared on the tip of the cock, and Jess stroked across it with her fingers to show me how it turned into sticky strands between her fingers. Dad was running over with pre-cum, clearly as horny as we were. I swallowed as Jess put her fingers in her mouth, licking it off before going straight to the source.

"Mmmmmhhh..." dad moaned.

Jess' eyes were like fire. She breathed heavily, moaning and slurping as she kept giving my dad this amazing blowjob. Then, once again, she looked at me. She took her mouth off and nodded towards it. Swallowing hard and feeling my heartbeat rush up to 200, I leaned forward.

My tongue licked up along the side. I looked at Jess, who kept nodding and encouraging me to do more. I licked up the underside. Jess started touching herself and kept nodding enthusiastically. I flattened my tongue and licked up and down it several times, then moving back and letting her continue. I'd done it! I'd actually licked it!