Blindfolded Gangbang

Story Info
My sexy wife blindfolded and gangbanged on her birthday.
6.5k words
3.82
38.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Realman12
Realman12
11 Followers

One day my wife Nirmala and I were returning from a party. Actually it was Nirmala's twenty-ninth birthday. My wife is really tall, five feet six and a half, extremely fair, and in possession of a very sexy 38-27-38 figure, which she does not hesitate to reveal even outdoors. Nirmala is a convent educated, smart and extrovert type woman, and always wears her sari well below her navel, she is conscious that as she is tall, she looks nice if she wears her sari low waist. Whenever she wears a sari, it has to be chiffon, and of course sleeveless blouses.

Sometimes I tell her, "darling, just see the guys staring at you!"

She says, "yes dear, when the men feed on my body with their eyes, I really enjoy it! I like it when they look at my assets. I feel horny in my breasts."

Nirmala loves to expose her assets, and I am also not jealous at all, and never objected to her sexy dresses.

I am a rich businessman, and proud of getting a smart beauty like Nimmy as my wife. I am 5'8", aged 42, and bald in the front, with hair only on the back of my head. As I am very busy, and get no time to exercise, I have grown a medium size football like pot belly.

When Nimmy wears her four inch heels, she looks taller than me.

It was the night of Nimmy's birthday.

We had dinner at our favourite restaurant that evening, and then went dancing at a club, where we had a few drinks and stayed until closing.

It was the end of October, the climate outside was quite pleasant. It was about 11 pm and the roads were deserted. Though there was no street lights nearby, but being previous day of full moon the light outside was quite romantic. Having taken a couple of drinks in the party, both Nimmy and I were enjoying our company in the car while I was driving. Nimmy was reclining by my side. Nimmy was looking quite sexy as she was wearing a black Chiffon sari with a matching black low cut backless blouse which was transparent and sleeveless too, with matching make up. Blouse being backless, she did not wear a bra. She wore red lipstick and black four-inch high heel sandals and was looking really quite gorgeous in the moonlight.

She wore her sari very low hip well below the navel exposing her flat belly, so that her deep navel was visible. She looked very sexy in this, as her bare and fair body contrasted nicely with the bright moonlight. She wore the traditional jewels, her goose like neck and shoulders decorated with the mangalsutra, settling comfortably at the beginning of her long, deep cleavage, a drop of blood like ruby below the chain, bangles, payals and diamond earrings and a diamond nose ring on her left nose, shining brightly in the moonlight. Her fair, youthful body, with every fold overflowing with sweetness of honey, her erect and sharp nipples piercing her transparent blouse and sari shamelessly, was revolting against their regulations.

I myself enjoyed her unruly youth in this dress. Suddenly, I could feel that the front tyre of my car get punctured on the lonely road. We both got out of our car. Nimmy was in her four inch heels, she was somewhat drunk. As I checked the tyre, Nimmy was loitering on the road, her heavy buttocks and breasts shook and jiggled sexily and lusciously as she walked. The tyre had indeed gone flat. So, I decided to replace the tyre and pulled out the jack and started putting it below the car. Nimmy in the meanwhile walked up and down the moonlit path, swaying her huge breasts and buttocks, fair, smooth glossy stomach and navel in the process watching me replace the flat tyre.

Nimmy started fooling around the car, and we were both getting hotter. Once Nimmy gets going, she needs to get laid.

Nirmala was saying, "darling, I am thinking how exciting it would be if the men are total strangers, and I have no idea who they were! But these are just fantasies, and so they will remain."

I told her, "wait and see, or not see," are you ready for your birthday present?"

Nimmy was kind of shaking. She could have backed out then and I would have called the whole thing off, but she didn't. She enthusiastically said, "yes."

As I was replacing the tyre, suddenly a number of men in black dress, covering their faces with masks surrounded us from all sides. I could feel that they were eying Nimmy. Once the job of replacing the tyre was over, Nimmy took out the water bottle inside the car and helped me to wash my hands.

Suddenly, I could observe that the men rushed to us and stood next to the doors. One of them pulled out his revolver and the other a knife whose blade was shining in the moonlight.

One of the men got very close to Nimmy. Then he held out his hand with a revolver, putting it between Nimmy's boobs and with the barrel, pushed her pallu away from her breasts causing it to fall. Then he pushed the revolver barrel deep inside the cleavage of my beautiful wife. Both Nimmy and me were terrified.

"Why? What is the matter?" I asked them.

"Madam, please don't worry. We won't harm you, if you follow our instructions," he told Nimmy in a hard voice.

"Why? What do you want?" Nimmy asked.

The man stepped closer to her, running his revolver held hand all over her trembling breasts and said, "make the slightest sound, and you are dead, got it, my beauty?"

Nimmy probably got the greatest fright of her life & her face was ash fallen.

She trembled heavily in her fright. Her red lipstick coloured lips shivered, the tremor spread all over to her huge breasts under her thin blouse, brightly shining belly and navel, her large buttocks. Her breasts shivered, her stomach shivered, her buttocks shivered. The man with his left hand held tightly Nimmy's fair right arm. The guy then caught hold of Nimmy by her bare waist, pressing her tightly against him so that his erection pressed against the soft flesh of her belly, put his revolver under Nimmy's pallu & pushing it away made her pallu fall down and started caressing both Nimmy's boobs with his revolver, as she trembled in fear.

The man explained, "if you do not cooperate, I will surely carry out my threat."

I asked them, "hello, what do you want from us? Why are you doing this to us?"

One of the men pushed his revolver into my nose, "shut up, can't you see how quiet your wife is? How she threw down her pallu and is shaking her body to entertain us! Saali mast maal hai teri biwi. Oh, what a product she is, your wife? You also take off your suit and tie and hand them over to us."

He put his revolver held hand now directly inside Nimmy's partially open blouse and openly fondling Nimmy's boobs, he said, "we have developed a liking for your wife, got it? We had not been with a woman for days now at a stretch and today when we saw your wife we are unable to stop ourselves. See how your wife looks when her pallu poori dhal gayi and my revolver held hand is inside her blouse. Oh really, you must be enjoying a lot when you have her every night for yourself?"

Some of the men surrounded me. They had knives and guns in their hands. As soon as I took off my tie, one of the men snatched it. Then they used it to tie Nimmy's hands behind her, but leaving enough space between them.

They tied her hands in a manner allowing enough space for her to move her hands, up to either side of her buttocks. This allowed her enough movement, but restricted the hands from coming forward by any means.

Nimmy tried a little resistance, but one of them started caressing her soft and smooth fleshy belly all over by the sharp blade of his knife and Nimmy completely surrendered herself in fear.

By the time another revolver barrel was pushed into her deep navel. While this was on, I was forced to take off my coat, pants, shirt and vest. I was standing only in underpants, it was so cold, and I was shivering. The wind was cold. They had even taken away my cap; the cold wind was striking hard against my bald head. My hairless, fleshy chest was trembling, both in fear and cold. My pot belly, like a medium size football was also hairless, jutting out of my body. My pillar like legs standing erect, barefoot, as they snatched my shoes and socks too. One of them held the pointed end of a knife on my pot belly. The others tied my hands with a rope behind me, so tight as not to allow the slightest movement.

They brought out my silk handkerchief from my pocket, and put it in my mouth and tied hard to prevent any sound.

Even the slightest attempt to a sound would burst my face. Now they turned to Nimmy, after getting sure of me. The knife blade was caressing her breasts, with her hands tied behind, she helplessly moved herself, but was unable to offer any sort of resistance.

Her nipples were standing erect against her transparent blouse; it seemed they will burst out of her blouse any moment. Now the first man, who had planted his revolver in her cleavage, took his revolver and pressed the barrel against her right nipple, pressing and pushing it into the barrel.

He opened his safety catch in this condition and Nimmy cried in fear, "no, no, please, don't shoot me!"

Another guy pressed his pistol barrel on her left nipple, pushing it into the barrel, "lovely bitch, told you not to speak. If you don't, we do not need to shoot."

I looked at Nimmy. She looked down ashamed, blushing red but not resisting any move as he continued, "see how her heaving breasts are trying to escape into the open by bursting open her blouse! And those huge boobs! She can't walk down the street without showing off her huge watermelon like boobs to the whole world, because her sari pallu dhal jati hai. Such a dress only a chaloo woman can wear. That's why we need your wife under us tonight, understand?"

They were now openly playing with my wife's boobs in front of me & I just couldn't do anything about it. Even Nimmy was savouring to their touch.

Nimmy was blushing red, and now with the hands of the guy on her boobs openly pressing and squeezing her boobs unopposed, had a naughty smile in her eyes.

She followed all their instructions, and they made her blindfolded with a black piece of cloth, her hands already tied behind her back.

"What are you going to do to us?" Nimmy asked, frightened.

"We will take you to a place and play a game with you," said one, "I will guide you into the back seat of your car, don't try to resist."

They led blindfolded, palluless Nimmy in her blouse to the back seat.

The person holding the knife told her, "now, get into the car."

Two men sat on her either side. They started squeezing her breasts hard on each side.

With hands tied behind, blindfolded, helpless Nimmy stretched herself and wept, "please don't do this to me. Leave me alone!"

They laughed, but did not stop. They started stimulating Nimmy's erect nipples with their fingers. Two more sat in the front seat. Both the men this time just pulled the pallu down and each one buried their mouth into her breasts.

With the other free hands they played with her blouse.

The driver suddenly turned around and said, "hey what are you doing?"

But no one cared. The driver too moved his hand to the back side and pushing one man's head, grabbed Nimmy's right boob. All of them laughed. The front seat passenger put his right hand behind and pressed Nimmy's left breast, while the driver put his left hand behind, holding the steering with his right, pressed her right breast. The other two continued playing with her nipples. Nimmy surrendered helplessly and continued weeping. I could tell she was getting really hot. Even I had a hard on.

Now, they turned to me. They took me behind our car, and tied my legs tightly.

I could hear Nimmy crying. They must be constantly teasing her. They opened the dickey. I got so frightened! Were they planning to shut me in? Oh no!

The inside was full of hard metal, so cold it would be! And full of iron tools!

And I was nearly without any clothes, hands and feet tied tightly, bald head without a cap, with every shake of the car, I would get nicely hit!

But they did not allow me to think much. With my mouth tied, I shook my head as much as I could to record my disagreeing, but they just caught hold of my fleshy body, used to luxury and comfort, and threw me in. The first strike itself was painful enough. There were burning pain at so many places, must be injured. The bald head struck against the iron, so hard it was! The touch of metal against my bare body parts was so cold! The next moment they closed the dickey. It was so dark!

And I felt the need to urinate, could not tell them as my mouth was tied.

Suddenly the car started. My body got struck again. My head was banged and repeatedly the jerks of the car caused injuries all over. The spanner and other tools striking my body all over. There was no scope to avoid the hitting by moving any part or holding anything for support. Soon my whole body was full of injuries, burning in pain, and sticky, must be bleeding. In the unbearable pain, I could not hold long and urinated, and in the airtight close dickey the pungent smell almost choked me. I felt that I was just dying when the car stopped. They opened the dickey and brought me out. I was wounded all over, bleeding. It was a dense jungle, in an isolated place and a moonlit night.

There were large trees all around. The team leader made a call in his mobile; he walked out of hearing range until the call was over. The others untied Nimmy's hands. Four of them came in our car, four more followed in another, four were probably waiting there. I counted a dozen in all. Nimmy was profusely weeping.

As soon as they freed her hands, she somehow managed to cover her breasts with her pallu, but she remained blindfolded, as I had my hands and mouth tied tightly.

The leader said, "now we will play a game. A blindfolded kanamachhi game with your beautiful wife. And you will watch tied. I will tell you the rules. There are twelve of us. We won't say anything or make any sound, but touch your wife from different sides to make her feel our presence. For example, we will slap her back or buttocks, press or squeeze her breasts, touch her body, her bare back, her waist her lower belly, navel, we will touch her, kiss her, squeeze her, nudge and pinch her, grab her nipples, bite her. We will throw down and slip her pallu, pull off the strings of her blouse, disturb her, tease her from all sides to inform our presence. And sexy, you will try to catch us, not just catch, you must put your arms around any one of us. Once you put your arms around one, the others will not touch you anymore. You will hold on, and start counting loudly, one, two, and three. Though others will not touch you, the one that you hold will try to tease you, tickle you to free himself. Once you leave him, he gets free and the game continues. And if you succeed holding him against your breasts and count up to hundred, he is out. The game continues with the remaining eleven. When all of us are out this way, you can go away free with your hubby."

Then the game began. As expected, everybody started staring at Nirmala's enormous boobs. She was wearing a designer blouse with a transparent sari.

Her blouse was backless, tied just with a few strings. Only those strings were holding the blouse, blouse being backless, she was not wearing any bra within. Her transparent sari was barely covering her huge melons. Out of her sleeveless & deep cut blouse, her silky arms and a big cleavage was clearly visible. Everybody was trying to get feel of Nirmala's smooth and sexy skin.

People were brushing her naked and silky arms while trying to touch her love balls. Suddenly one of the men pinched Nirmala on her cheek. As soon as Nimmy put her hands forward, someone else slapped Nimmy on her buttock. The impact was so great, the sound so intense, it made me shiver in fear. Nimmy's butts continued to tremble for quite some time. Nimmy turned around and put her hands forward. But the man had moved away by then. The one who had pinched her cheek took the opportunity to kiss her continually on her bare back, making some real noise, starting from below the nape of her neck downwards!

Nimmy shivered again and again. When she turned, he moved to her left. There he sat down low, and kissed her fair waist from the side! At the same time another man pinched her buttock!

Nimmy's hands searched for them in vain, nobody came in her grip. As she ran, her big breasts under the braless, sleeveless blouse bounced and swayed with exaggerated energy. Her sari hugged her huge buttocks and they jiggled sexily with every step she took. If viewed in slow motion, Nimmy's run would have been the raunchiest run of all time for the sheer sexual energy it conveyed. The guys were just having fun watching Nimmy's boobs jiggle heavily as she was running around to escape. She was running and her boobs were bouncing. Her big, big boobs were looking so sexy, everyone was just looking at Nimmy's huge tits.

Nimmy ran with her voluptuous body bouncing and swaying all over, breasts, butts and all.

Two guys were standing near Nimmy and were continuously touching and pressing her breasts. I was not able to make out but was sure that they are up to something. Later I discovered their plan. But Nimmy was completely unaware of this.

Suddenly he pushed Nimmy's pallu, and caused it to fall down. With her blindfold, after some real trying, Nimmy was able to place her pallu on her shoulder again, but not before a large number of invader paws attacked her breasts, belly and buttocks! Nimmy was shaking herself from one side to another. But even on thorough search by her forward moving hands, she could not catch hold of any. One of the guys was standing behind Nimmy. He was trying to open the string knots of the blouse, and finally he successfully opened one of the strings of her backless blouse. But this time Nimmy was able to turn and take hold of the man in her arms. Al the others got behind one step.

Nimmy, holding the man tightly in her arms, against her breasts, started counting, "one, two, three, four!"

Her full, unhindered breasts danced and jumped in tandem with her mammoth buttocks. It was a lusty, mind blowing erotic sight, the mature luscious woman in front of the audience. The sight excited them. They kept gaping. She was really counting aloud, "five, six, seven."

He was squeezing her breasts so hard!

Nimmy reached ten without any problem. The man meanwhile was using both his hands to tickle Nimmy in her armpits and waist. Slowly, the top half of her sari pallu kept sliding and sliding and by the time my sexy wife reached count fifteen, it fell right off her shoulders, leaving the crowd in pin drop silence.

Nimmy giggled continually as she counted, "twenty two, twenty three, twenty four!"

Nimmy's words were slowly getting horny and mixed up. They all looked in awe at the voluptuous charms of the fully exposed woman in their presence.

Her low worn sari was right at her hip bone, and the full, huge midriff with the juicy navel was revealed. Her wholesome midriff flesh jiggled along with her melon like breasts with the nipples very clearly visible for all to see.

Nimmy could not bear for long; she lost her balance and fell on her back. But still she held him as she counted, "forty eight, forty nine, fifty, fifty one!"

Topped by her ample meaty buttocks heaving behind, she looked like a woman screaming to get raped. She was trying to look normal because any stopping would mean that she would have to start all over again.The man, lying on her breasts, tickled her still. And finally Nimmy had to concede defeat.

As her hands got loose, the man jumped up, freeing himself.

Nimmy losing all hope, slowly trembled as she raised herself again to her erect position.

Suddenly one of the guys was standing behind attacked her from the back. He was poking his hard cock in Nimmy's big butts. While the guy next to Nimmy started moving his hands on her boobs from outside the blouse, the man behind was trying to open the string knots of the blouse, and finally he successfully opened all the strings of Nimmy's blouse. Nimmy was unaware of this.

Realman12
Realman12
11 Followers
12